Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

New Story in the Dezerai Series

Hello Everyone

After I completed the last Dezerai Series I had some request to do another. I also felt like their was unfinished business from Book 3. The two girls Karmen and Shalitha as 12 year olds were obviously too young for sexual competition, but I found myself obsessing over what they would be like as full grown women. So for the last Month I played with the idea of them being 32 year old women and going at it! Eventually playing with the idea turned into a full grown story. So I am now coming to the completion of Dezerai part 4; it will be titled "Long Live the Queen!" It's about 20 years of hatred between the Karmen and Shalitha coming to a head at age 32. This story is also very different from the others. I didn't want to say the same thing with different characters....this time I wanted something completely unique. I hope this accomplishes that. Also as always I try to get into the life and thoughts and emotions of the characters. This story goes into the Souls of Karmen and Shalitha much deeper than the previous stories. I hope I have made them interesting and unique women. Finally this story has a longer buildup. There is no sex in the first 4 chapters, but I hope the story leads to stronger anticipation. Since I have a Martial Arts background, their encounter is brutal in the beginning. Towards the end it gets more sexual. It finishes with the emotions between them finding genuine love and sisterhood! I hope to become a writer soon and this is my attempts at that. The story should be ready for posting within 1-2 weeks after editing.

Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: New Story in the Dezerai Series

I'm a fan, Dezerai story is my favourite of this forum with ccfight's stories.
    So im happy Can't wait !!

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

This is a very pleasant surprise! I have enjoyed reading your Dezerai stories over and over for a long time... and I will be anxiously be waiting for Dezerai Four.
    Last edited by Angel Dawn; August 30th, 2016 at 09:55 AM.

Junior Hostboard Member balover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have and still enjoy your writing I look forward to more, I like to share, for me I pictured it continue with the four of them at it, say mother's in the kitchen and the girls in the living room, or all four in the same room.

I hope the best for you and look forward to many more of your writing.

Thanks

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
    Hello Everyone

After I completed the last Dezerai Series I had some request to do another. I also felt like their was unfinished business from Book 3. The two girls Karmen and Shalitha as 12 year olds were obviously too young for sexual competition, but I found myself obsessing over what they would be like as full grown women. So for the last Month I played with the idea of them being 32 year old women and going at it! Eventually playing with the idea turned into a full grown story. So I am now coming to the completion of Dezerai part 4; it will be titled "Long Live the Queen!" It's about 20 years of hatred between the Karmen and Shalitha coming to a head at age 32. This story is also very different from the others. I didn't want to say the same thing with different characters....this time I wanted something completely unique. I hope this accomplishes that. Also as always I try to get into the life and thoughts and emotions of the characters. This story goes into the Souls of Karmen and Shalitha much deeper than the previous stories. I hope I have made them interesting and unique women. Finally this story has a longer buildup. There is no sex in the first 4 chapters, but I hope the story leads to stronger anticipation. Since I have a Martial Arts background, their encounter is brutal in the beginning. Towards the end it gets more sexual. It finishes with the emotions between them finding genuine love and sisterhood! I hope to become a writer soon and this is my attempts at that. The story should be ready for posting within 1-2 weeks after editing.

Shak
    Hello Shak my old friend,

I was one of those who asked you for a next chapter in your legendary story. So now i look forward to read it, being sure that it will be as good and hot as the previous ones !

Be well !! Have fun !!

Senior Hostboard Member christien's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looking forward to it!
    If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be like christmas.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the encouragement everyone, I hope to have everything done over the next 7-14 days.

Shak

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

SHAK-

I will of course be expecting a generous portion Miles, Trane and a whole lot of Monk!

A.Penman