Thread: Internet made it possible (Chapter V)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Internet made it possible (Chapter V)

A new chapter on this story, introducing several new couples and solving the challenge between the Indian and Spanish fighters.

Internet made it possible. (Chapter V)

In London, Avanti and Carmela had been fucking like animals for seven hours in a rows. They were sweaty, smelly and the room stunk of sex. They had stopped only three times to rest when in a kind of stupor. Neither of them had previously been in such a situation.

Their bodies were marked with many scratches and bites. Their bones and muscles were tired from so much fucking. They had fingered, sucked, rubbed, ground many times, with the added effort of trying to get on top, to submit, to dominate the other.

The Indian woman was furious because on two occasions the Spaniard made her cum first. Neither of them were happy with that. Avanti wanted to recover, to make Carmela cum first, and the Spaniard wanted to submit Avanti to total exhaustion. She wanted to hear the magical words: ?You are better?.

That was why after seven hours, both were exhausted but neither wanted to stop. Avanti had her right hand around Carmela?s throat, as if she wanted to strangle her, and the Spaniard had her hands on the Indian woman?s tits, clawing viciously with her nails. Their thighs were crossed in scissors, and their cunts were so locked that you could see they had lost hairs during their battle.

?Come on, bitch, give up. You are too tired to resist!?, Carmela grunted.

?No, whore, you are more tired. I have stamina to fuck you for several days?, Avanti answered.

All the time their hips were moving like machines, their clits were large and hard, their pussies were leaking profusely, their eyes were filled with tears, but they didn?t stop.

However, any independent observer could see that The Indian?s stamina was not as high as Avanti said. Like a busy ant, Carmela was little by little tiring Avanti. This last fuck was already one hour and a half long. Their pussies were red and swollen and suddenly, Avanti screamed out of her lungs? ?FUCKKKKKKKKK, YESSSSSSSSS? ENOUGHHHHHH, CAN?T TAKE MORE?. She came hard, her cunt gushing, her body shaking and her body fell to the bed on her back, separating from her opponent and fainting.

Carmela had won the fight of her life.

When Avanti awoke, Carmela was refreshed and dressed, all with the help of Asha. She kissed Avanti on the lips and said: ?You are wonderful and the hottest woman I fought. But not enough for me. Now you are mine and you will come to me when I ask you?.

In Sydney, the two mature Australian women were fight fucking most of the night. Caren and Ellen had demonstrated successfully that their boobs, at age 45, were as firm and hard as most women at 30. They had also arrived at the conclusion that neither of them was able to submit the other?s tits.

In the late morning, after having a succulent breakfast, they talked about their lives. Both were successful professionals, lesbians, with not much family. Caren confessed that her family didn?t take well her lesbianism and they were not on speaking terms with most of them, including her parents and a sister. Ellen said she was luckier in that area, because her family had accepted her decision. She had a lover five years younger, and they were making plans to live together. Caren said she preferred her freedom and, though she had plenty of friends ?with rights?, she had no plans to live with anyone.

?Well, I confess I have a favorite, her name is Sharla, but only because she is the best fuck in Sydney?, she said.

?Really?? -teased Ellen- ?Better than me??

?You are a fucking whore, Ellen, but yes, better than you?, Caren said.

?Sweetie, when I finish with you, which I confess is hard, I would like to fuck fight your friend, just to be sure she is that good?.

?Look Caren, first I will submit you. Then Sharla will destroy you and maybe your lover, what?s her name??

?Martine. I am sure she will be happy to accept your challenge, Ellen?.

They left without changes, and they talked with their friends.

Martine and Caren were not exclusive and Martine was not used to sex fights. She was a brunette, big titted, sexually hot, that did like sex almost with no limits. She was surprised when Caren told her about her fuck fight with Ellen and she was not very keen to participate. Caren finally convinced her of attending her next fight with Ellen. ?You wont be jealous, will you?? she teased her friend. ?Not really, it is not like we were committed, dear. If you prefer her or someone else, you are free. I know you have others and you know I have others too?.

Ellen and Sharla were in bed after a few nice orgasms when the redhead brought up the subject. Sharla was curvaceous, long brown hair, a nice butt, and a fantastic sexual appetite. She had got Ellen after a sexual encounter with another woman in her 40s like herself, so she was experienced in sex fighting. When Ellen talked to her about Caren, she screamed: ?You are with another bitch? I will kill her if necessary?. So, she accepted to attend her next challenge with Caren, and promised to take care of her if Ellen couldn?t. ?I am not allowing any bitch take you like that?, she asserted.

The day ?a Friday- arrived and they met in Caren?s cabin on the beach. Ellen and Sharla arrived in shorts, top tanks that enhanced their big tits and sandals. Caren was already topless and in a thong, as well as her friend Martine. Ellen said hello, kissed with Caren and looked at Martine. ?That your bitch friend, Caren? She is nice, good boobs...?, Ellen said while Sharla sat on the sofa besides Martine. Martine ignored Ellen?s words but her eyes were fixed in Sharla?s spectacular cleavage. Ellen was close to Caren. She slid her top over her head and threw it to the sofa and slid her shorts down and off, so she was only in a thong.

Sharla asked maliciously to Martine: ?Like what you see? Maybe you will like this better?. She also pulled off her top tank and her shorts and stood in her black thong. ?By the way, I am Sharla?. ?And I am Martine?. It was evident that both were calculating their tits size in comparison with the other.

Ellen and Caren were not calculating. They had started to bump their boobs on the others?, while grabbing their arms and pulling hard. They spat on their faces and started their insults contest. ?Whore?, ?Slut?, ?Cunt?, ?Bitch? accompanied their tit slams.

In Tokyo, two Japanese women were ready to start a personal combat. They had met first in Internet, of course, two months before. They were high level professionals, lesbians, single and hungry for sex, since their jobs didn?t leave them much time for a social life.

Kumi (name that translates for extraordinary beauty and mysterious) and Katsu (victorious), were extremely beautiful and elegant, both in their middle thirties.

Those characteristics made them rivals immediately. When chatting, their battles were nasty and even brutal, but especially sexually charged. They loved their virtual battles and their intensity. Of course, they had numerous orgasms and they finally couldn?t resist the temptation of meeting for real.

When they met in a tea shop, they shook hands politely, keeping the usual Japanese courtesy. But their eyes were examining discreetly the other?s body. Finally, they got closer than the courtesy allowed, until they got the other?s scents.

?You smell good, Kumi?.

?You too, Katsu?.

They sat at an empty table and for a few minutes they talked politely about banalities.

Until Katsu said, getting her face closer to Kumi: ?I want to fuck you until you faint?. ?You will faint before me, bitch?, Kumi answered.

From there, any trace of politeness disappeared. They were two bitches in heat, challenging, insulting, hurting verbally, with a mix of hate and desire.

In Katsu?s home, they didn?t waste time in getting naked. Katsu produced a bottle of sake and they drank standing up, very close to each other, inhaling their scents, caressing with their long fingers their pale and porcelain like skins. Sensuously, expertly, almost electrically.

Both Kumi and Katsu were feeling sensations they hadn?t felt before.

?You caress expertly, Kumi?.

?Thank you, in spite that I haven?t been with a woman for a long time now?, Kumi said with a sad face.

?Unfortunately, I must say the same, Kumi. Maybe that?s why I love your fingers on my skin?, Katsu said.

?Your fingers are a balsamic sensation on my body?, Kumi said.

Their eyes were brilliant of lust and their nostrils flared when they kissed lustily, their tongues pressing out of their mouths, saliva dripping and the sound of their agitated breathing loud.

They were in heat but they had the same objective: winning in their sexual encounter, making the other cum until she fainted.

To be continued?..

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Internet made it possible (Chapter V)

Love it .. Love it ... Love it! Your descriptions of the scenes makes me feel like I am there watching it all unfold before my eyes. Another excellent chapter! Thank you Maurita!

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Internet made it possible (Chapter V)

Quote Originally Posted by Maurita View Post
    A new chapter on this story, introducing several new couples and solving the challenge between the Indian and Spanish fighters.

Internet made it possible. (Chapter V)

In London, Avanti and Carmela had been fucking like animals for seven hours in a rows. They were sweaty, smelly and the room stunk of sex. They had stopped only three times to rest when in a kind of stupor. Neither of them had previously been in such a situation.

Their bodies were marked with many scratches and bites. Their bones and muscles were tired from so much fucking. They had fingered, sucked, rubbed, ground many times, with the added effort of trying to get on top, to submit, to dominate the other.

The Indian woman was furious because on two occasions the Spaniard made her cum first. Neither of them were happy with that. Avanti wanted to recover, to make Carmela cum first, and the Spaniard wanted to submit Avanti to total exhaustion. She wanted to hear the magical words: ?You are better?.

That was why after seven hours, both were exhausted but neither wanted to stop. Avanti had her right hand around Carmela?s throat, as if she wanted to strangle her, and the Spaniard had her hands on the Indian woman?s tits, clawing viciously with her nails. Their thighs were crossed in scissors, and their cunts were so locked that you could see they had lost hairs during their battle.

?Come on, bitch, give up. You are too tired to resist!?, Carmela grunted.

?No, whore, you are more tired. I have stamina to fuck you for several days?, Avanti answered.

All the time their hips were moving like machines, their clits were large and hard, their pussies were leaking profusely, their eyes were filled with tears, but they didn?t stop.

However, any independent observer could see that The Indian?s stamina was not as high as Avanti said. Like a busy ant, Carmela was little by little tiring Avanti. This last fuck was already one hour and a half long. Their pussies were red and swollen and suddenly, Avanti screamed out of her lungs? ?FUCKKKKKKKKK, YESSSSSSSSS? ENOUGHHHHHH, CAN?T TAKE MORE?. She came hard, her cunt gushing, her body shaking and her body fell to the bed on her back, separating from her opponent and fainting.

Carmela had won the fight of her life.

When Avanti awoke, Carmela was refreshed and dressed, all with the help of Asha. She kissed Avanti on the lips and said: ?You are wonderful and the hottest woman I fought. But not enough for me. Now you are mine and you will come to me when I ask you?.

In Sydney, the two mature Australian women were fight fucking most of the night. Caren and Ellen had demonstrated successfully that their boobs, at age 45, were as firm and hard as most women at 30. They had also arrived at the conclusion that neither of them was able to submit the other?s tits.

In the late morning, after having a succulent breakfast, they talked about their lives. Both were successful professionals, lesbians, with not much family. Caren confessed that her family didn?t take well her lesbianism and they were not on speaking terms with most of them, including her parents and a sister. Ellen said she was luckier in that area, because her family had accepted her decision. She had a lover five years younger, and they were making plans to live together. Caren said she preferred her freedom and, though she had plenty of friends ?with rights?, she had no plans to live with anyone.

?Well, I confess I have a favorite, her name is Sharla, but only because she is the best fuck in Sydney?, she said.

?Really?? -teased Ellen- ?Better than me??

?You are a fucking whore, Ellen, but yes, better than you?, Caren said.

?Sweetie, when I finish with you, which I confess is hard, I would like to fuck fight your friend, just to be sure she is that good?.

?Look Caren, first I will submit you. Then Sharla will destroy you and maybe your lover, what?s her name??

?Martine. I am sure she will be happy to accept your challenge, Ellen?.

They left without changes, and they talked with their friends.

Martine and Caren were not exclusive and Martine was not used to sex fights. She was a brunette, big titted, sexually hot, that did like sex almost with no limits. She was surprised when Caren told her about her fuck fight with Ellen and she was not very keen to participate. Caren finally convinced her of attending her next fight with Ellen. ?You wont be jealous, will you?? she teased her friend. ?Not really, it is not like we were committed, dear. If you prefer her or someone else, you are free. I know you have others and you know I have others too?.

Ellen and Sharla were in bed after a few nice orgasms when the redhead brought up the subject. Sharla was curvaceous, long brown hair, a nice butt, and a fantastic sexual appetite. She had got Ellen after a sexual encounter with another woman in her 40s like herself, so she was experienced in sex fighting. When Ellen talked to her about Caren, she screamed: ?You are with another bitch? I will kill her if necessary?. So, she accepted to attend her next challenge with Caren, and promised to take care of her if Ellen couldn?t. ?I am not allowing any bitch take you like that?, she asserted.

The day ?a Friday- arrived and they met in Caren?s cabin on the beach. Ellen and Sharla arrived in shorts, top tanks that enhanced their big tits and sandals. Caren was already topless and in a thong, as well as her friend Martine. Ellen said hello, kissed with Caren and looked at Martine. ?That your bitch friend, Caren? She is nice, good boobs...?, Ellen said while Sharla sat on the sofa besides Martine. Martine ignored Ellen?s words but her eyes were fixed in Sharla?s spectacular cleavage. Ellen was close to Caren. She slid her top over her head and threw it to the sofa and slid her shorts down and off, so she was only in a thong.

Sharla asked maliciously to Martine: ?Like what you see? Maybe you will like this better?. She also pulled off her top tank and her shorts and stood in her black thong. ?By the way, I am Sharla?. ?And I am Martine?. It was evident that both were calculating their tits size in comparison with the other.

Ellen and Caren were not calculating. They had started to bump their boobs on the others?, while grabbing their arms and pulling hard. They spat on their faces and started their insults contest. ?Whore?, ?Slut?, ?Cunt?, ?Bitch? accompanied their tit slams.

In Tokyo, two Japanese women were ready to start a personal combat. They had met first in Internet, of course, two months before. They were high level professionals, lesbians, single and hungry for sex, since their jobs didn?t leave them much time for a social life.

Kumi (name that translates for extraordinary beauty and mysterious) and Katsu (victorious), were extremely beautiful and elegant, both in their middle thirties.

Those characteristics made them rivals immediately. When chatting, their battles were nasty and even brutal, but especially sexually charged. They loved their virtual battles and their intensity. Of course, they had numerous orgasms and they finally couldn?t resist the temptation of meeting for real.

When they met in a tea shop, they shook hands politely, keeping the usual Japanese courtesy. But their eyes were examining discreetly the other?s body. Finally, they got closer than the courtesy allowed, until they got the other?s scents.

?You smell good, Kumi?.

?You too, Katsu?.

They sat at an empty table and for a few minutes they talked politely about banalities.

Until Katsu said, getting her face closer to Kumi: ?I want to fuck you until you faint?. ?You will faint before me, bitch?, Kumi answered.

From there, any trace of politeness disappeared. They were two bitches in heat, challenging, insulting, hurting verbally, with a mix of hate and desire.

In Katsu?s home, they didn?t waste time in getting naked. Katsu produced a bottle of sake and they drank standing up, very close to each other, inhaling their scents, caressing with their long fingers their pale and porcelain like skins. Sensuously, expertly, almost electrically.

Both Kumi and Katsu were feeling sensations they hadn?t felt before.

?You caress expertly, Kumi?.

?Thank you, in spite that I haven?t been with a woman for a long time now?, Kumi said with a sad face.

?Unfortunately, I must say the same, Kumi. Maybe that?s why I love your fingers on my skin?, Katsu said.

?Your fingers are a balsamic sensation on my body?, Kumi said.

Their eyes were brilliant of lust and their nostrils flared when they kissed lustily, their tongues pressing out of their mouths, saliva dripping and the sound of their agitated breathing loud.

They were in heat but they had the same objective: winning in their sexual encounter, making the other cum until she fainted.

To be continued?..
    Excellent !! I just read ch.4 and this one !! Very well written and very hot !! Bravo Maurita !!

Junior Hostboard Member crazy_fighter's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile Re: Internet made it possible (Chapter V)

Nice!!!! Nice!! Can't for 6th....