Thread: Third Place Fighters (Napali Video fanfiction spin-off)

Senior Hostboard Member 15beerbottles's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Third Place Fighters (Napali Video fanfiction spin-off)

Third Place Fighters: Sienna West vs Sophia Lomeli

Sophia Lomeli
    Date of birth: July 10, 1979
    Bra size: 36DD(enhanced)

Sienna West
    Date of birth: November 6, 1977
    Bra size: 34DD(enhanced)

Synopsis:
    Having both lost out on the wrestling title, Sophia and Sienna are to fight each other for third place. Initially, the two are intense toward each other, both wanting to avoid last place. But after a confrontation before the night of the fight, the two wonder: is the competition really more important than their friendship?

Who do you think will win?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Third Place Fighters (Napali Video fanfiction spin-off)

Sophia screamed as she was pinned down by Angel, who lifted her leg up as the referee said "one! Two! Three!" and the bell went. Angel stood up in victory, as the referee said "I declare Angel Wicky to be the winner!"

As Sophia stood up and left the area, she saw Sienna West fighting Alex Black. Sienna had a good hold over Alex, before Alex flipped her on her back and held her leg up. "One! Two! Three!" went the referee, and the bell sounded, followed by the words "I declare Alex Black to be the winner!"

As Alex left the area, Sophia entered and said "hey, Sienna."

"Hey Soph."

"You lost, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Me too."

"It's fine. Maybe I'll go for third place." Sienna said as she got up.

Later, Maggie was reading out the cards for the next matches. Sophia said to Sienna "fingers crossed."

"Yep."

"And for the third place match in Heat 5." Maggie said. "Sophia Lomeli vs Sienna West!"

Sienna and Sophia both said "yeah!" as they walked around the audience. "Woooo!" the crowd cheered as Sophia and Sienna entered the stage from either corners. They put their fists up in a fighting pose, before giggling as they embraced.

A week later, Sienna sat in her apartment, reading a book. Suddenly, there was a knock at her door. She opened it, seeing Sophia outside.

"Hey, Sophie. What's up?" Sienna asked.

"I just wanted to talk about tomorrow. It's the third place match up."

"Oh yeah. What about it?"

"Sienna. I really wanna win."

"Yeah. Me too."

"But the point is. I don't wanna fight you for it."

"But Soph, we're gonna have to fight it out one way or another."

"Okay, yeah, I know that. But I don't wanna hurt you too bad."

"Don't wanna hurt me? Well, it sounds to me like you're scared to get in a ring with me."

"Scared? No. It's just cause we're friends. I could kick your ass any day, okay."

"What, you wanna go now?"

"Any time you want, bitch!" Sophia said as she kneeled up. Sienna kneeled up with her. their covered but bulging breasts brushing on each other. Sienna said "you wanna go, huh? Huh?"

"I wanna go. You wanna go!"

"Let's go!" they both said as they began their struggle.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sophia loaded her momentum into her fist, punching Sienna in the face and knocking her backwards off of the couch. As she swung again, Sienna grabbed her arm before punching her in the stomach and throwing her down, before Sophia kipped up, kicking Sienna backwards in the process.

As Sienna charged again, Sienna spun herself around, knocking Sophia onto her back before picking her up by the neck. Sophia gasped as Sienna's hands grabbed her throat, before she grabbed Sienna's back and tore at it with her nails.

As Sienna let go of her, Sophia grabbed Sienna's dress, tearing it off over her head as she hit the floor. Sophia rolled out of the way as Sienna pummeled her fist into the floor, before drop-kicking Sophia in the face. Sienna picked up Sophia and trapped her in a headlock.

Sophia kicked Sienna in the knee, forcing her to lose her grip, before punching her chest and then spinning around, elbowing Sienna in the face.

"Aarrgghh!" Sienna screamed as she clutched her face, crimson blood beginning to leak out her nose, under her hands and onto the floor. She let go of her face, still bleeding down from her nostril to her neck. Sophia said "whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! AGH!" before Sienna struck her down, before grabbing Sophia's head and sending her knee straight into it.

As Sophia coughed up blood in her throat, Sienna lifted her up a bit from behind, before sinking her teeth into Sophia's shoulder, tearing through the fabric of her dress and piercing her flesh. Eventually, Sophia ripped Sienna's head from her shoulder and threw her down.

Sienna hit the floor hard, spitting up gallons of blood as she turned back to Sophia as she said "what's the matter? You gettin' tired?"

"Shut up." Sophia said as she discarded her dress, both being topless as their breasts hung down. They wrapped together, shoving and crushing their breasts together in a heap of sweat and flesh. Both groaned as this happened, Sophia taking Sienna's hair in her teeth and tugging at it. Sienna gripped Sophia's hair in return, pulling at it with her fingernails.

"OW! Bitch!" Sophia said as she crushed Sienna closer to her. "You're a bitch!" Sienna said as she tripped Sophia up, both of them landing on the couch with Sienna on top.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Sophia said each time Sienna lowered her breasts onto Sophia's. Eventually, they both fell exhausted on top of each other, Sienna saying "I fucking hate you."

"Shut up! I hate you more." Sophia said, before they passed out and began to dream.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sophia and Sienna stood in a pool of oil, both stark naked, as an announcer said "welcome to the ultimate battle. Sienna West vs Sophia Lomeli! These lovely ladies will wrestle and make out for the ultimate treasure. Let's get it on!"

A bell was rung, and Sophia and Sienna charged together, slipping to the floor as they wrapped together. As they hit the ground, Sienna got Sophia on her back and began licking and biting her left nipple.

Sophia grabbed Sienna's hair and pulled her up to her face. There, they exchanged kisses, and wrapped their bodies together, rolling around the pool as their crotches and breasts came together.

After hours of making out, Sophia and Sienna both stood up, the announcer saying "the results are in! It's a draw! Sienna and Sophia do not care who wins the fight! This is so heartwarming. AAAAWWW!"

Sophia woke up from her dream and yawned, Sienna still sitting on top of her. Sophia woke up Sienna, saying "hey, wake up."

"Oh, hey." Sienna said. "I just had the craziest dream."

"Me too."

"We were fighting and fucking in a puddle of oil."

"Huh? That's what I was dreaming."

"Oh. Well, Soph, I'm sorry about this."

"Yeah. Me too. I don't care who wins tonight."

"Me neither. As long as we're friends afterwards."

"You said it. I'll make you a deal."

"What's that?"

"After the fight. We shower together. And get really soapy."

"Mm. I like that idea." Sienna said as they kissed.

That night, the arena was filled as the ring was lit up. Maggie and Siri stood in the ring, waiting for the show to start. In the training room, Sienna pulled on her black bikini, as a voice said "hey beautiful."

"Hey, Soph."

"I just wanna wish you luck."

"You too. Hope you don't get too tired for our shower later."

"Don't you worry."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maggie and Siri stepped out in bikinis and holding microphones, the former saying "ladies and gentlemen. This is the moment, you have all been waiting for! It's time for the third place battle! Introducing first, Sienna West!"

Sienna strode onto the ring, wearing a black dressing gown that covered her whole body. She cheered to the crowd, who cheered back in unison. Maggie patted Sienna on the back and said "and now... about to enter the square circle. Sophia Lomeli!"

Sophia kicked from the curtain to cheers, waltzing round the ring and entering it. She wore a red dressing gown and climbed to the top rope of a corner post. She lifted her fist as the crowd cheered, before jumping down to Sienna's level and pushing her breasts against hers.

"Alright ladies. Get to your corners." Siri ordered. As they got to the posts, Sienna and Sophia took off their gowns, revealing a black and red bikini respectively. A loud Ding! Ding! Ding! sounded as the two ran to attack.

"And the bell is rung!" Siri said as Sophia and Sienna clashed together, gripping each other's hair as they spun around the ring. Sienna pulled Sophia to the floor as Maggie said "Sophia hit the ground hard there!"

Sienna then grabbed Sophia's leg and dragged her forward slightly, placing it between her thighs before Sophia kicked her forwards, causing Sienna to fall out of the ring. Sophia ran to the ropes, before Sienna pulled herself up and elbowed Sophia's face.

Sophia stepped back, wiped the blood from her nose and ran to the other end of the ring. She used the ropes to catapult herself forward, jumping through one of the ropes and tackling Sophia down. As Sienna hit her back on the floor, Sophia punched into her cleavage, causing Sienna to tense in pain.

Sophia dragged Sienna back to the ring and lay her in the middle. She climbed to the top rope and prepared to jump, before Sienna grabbed her by the legs and pulled her forward, causing Sophia to hit her head on the ring post. Sienna picked up Sophia from behind and grabbed both of her arms, pulling them behind Sophia's back as she screamed.

Sophia used her stretched arms to pull Sienna against her, her buttocks winding Sienna's stomach as she escaped the grip. Sienna then grabbed Sophia's hair and threw her back on the canvas. Sienna slipped down and held Sophia's leg up, Maggie saying "one! Tw-Oh, a kickout!" before Sophia escaped.

Sienna then slipped Sophia through the rope and pulled her hair. Sophia then collapsed in exhaustion, Sienna once again grabbing her leg as Maggie said "one! Two! Thr-kickout!" as Sophia escaped again.

Sienna angrily held out her knee and pulled Sophia over it, bending her back onto the canvas as Sophia screamed out. Sophia then grabbed Sienna's hair and used it to hoist her legs up, her thigh knocking Sienna in the face as she escaped the grip. As Sienna got up, Sophia punched her stomach, knocking her backwards as she charged again. Sienna was ready for this, and clotheslined Sophia to the ring post.

As Sophia got up again, Sienna backhanded her face and swung her hand in a karate-chop fashion. Sophia intercepted this, and slapped Sienna down aggressively. Sienna charged again, as Sophia clotheslined her down before pulling her up and drop-kicking her down.

As Sienna struggled to get up, Sophia ran to the ring post and removed her top, her breasts flying loose as she threw the bra into the crowd. She then pinned Sienna down, Siri saying "one! Two! Oh, and a kickout at two!"

As Sienna escaped, Sophia threw her out of the ring, before drop-kicking her to the floor. Sienna removed her own top as Sophia tried to jump, before grabbing her foot and shoving her back into the ring. Sienna entered again and tried to pin down Sophia, before an escape was made before Maggie or Siri even started counting.

Sophia then trapped Sienna in a headlock, Sienna pulling Sophia's hair as they struggled around the ring. Sienna threw Sophia back-first into the corner, Sophia narrowly avoiding Sienna's strike before sending both knees into Sienna's gut.

As Sophia ran up again, Sienna grabbed her by the crotch and threw her over the ropes, Sophia just landing outside of the ring and dragging Sienna to the other corner.

As Sophia jumped back into the ring, Sienna stuck her foot out, allowing it to collide with Sienna's crotch and causing her to hit the canvas crying. She pressed Sophia against the corner and slapped her breasts back and forth, leaving both of Sophia's assets red as beetroot.

Sienna then forced Sophia to sit on the top rope, until Sophia jumped up and took Sienna to the canvas. Sophia grabbed Sienna's leg and Siri counted "One!" before Sienna kicked out again.

Both girls were exhausted after this, but neither gave up, Sophia using the ropes to catapult herself into Sienna. Sienna grabbed the rope in front of her and threw Sophia through it.

As Sienna jumped off the rope, Sophia caught her and threw her to the floor. After some more struggling, they went to the ring and jumped into the center. Sienna shoved Sophia to the ropes, before Sophia wrapped her leg around Sienna's neck and took them both down. After five seconds of choking Sienna, Sophia pinned her down, but Sienna escaped.

Sophia returned to wrapping her leg around her opponent's neck and choking her, Maggie saying "Sienna! Come on! It's too risky!"

"NO! NO! NO!" Sienna said. Soon, she couldn't take anymore pain and tapped the ground ravenously, Siri saying "we have a tap out! Sophia Lomeli wins!"

Ding! Ding! Ding! went the bell as Sophia released Sienna. The crowd cheered as Sophia got up and helped Sienna to her feet. Maggie said "and third place goes to... Sophia Lomeli!"

Siri held a microphone to Sophia's face, saying "how do you feel about winning?"

"It feels great." Sophia said. "Sienna did a great job, but I'm glad I won in the end."

"What about you, Sienna?" Maggie asked. "You fought hard, but Sophia just beat you."

"Well. I tried my best, and we're still friends so... what more could I ask for?"

"I know one thing." Sophia said as she winked to Sienna. As Maggie and Siri let them go, Sienna and Sophia ran to the changing rooms and removed their bottoms.

"Do I get to dominate?" Sophia asked as they entered the shower.

"You just did." Sienna laughed as they turned on the water, as they both laughed.