Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Toni and Jane in First Class - Part 2

Here is the second instalment of Toni and Jane in First Class.

By the way , any similarities with living personalities is intended.

The flight hits turbulence in more ways than one as Toni and Jane get aquainted with each other.

I hope again that readers find this "stimulating"..

More to follow in a couple of days as the flight reaches its climax.

Chapter 2

After the movie ended, Toni mentioned that she was the co-owner of a very exclusive Club where wealthy women met to catfight followed by rough lesbian sex. Her business partner, she explained was a hot Spanish lesbian, Maura, and Toni told Jane how it all worked.

Jane was spellbound, to say the very least, and feeling really quite squirmy. Toni said that she would be pleased to ?orient? Jane to the Club?s activities, if she wished.

Well, Jane was barely able to contain herself and said that she would be very interested in working through whatever orientation and initiation might be needed to become a Member. Toni said that she would explain the rules in due course, but first she happened to have on her iPad a video of an encounter that had recently taken place at the Club.

Would Jane care to preview it?

Well of course Jane said yes, and so Toni propped her iPad on the seat tray. They both watched as the video showed a brunette in black panties and garter belt with dark nylons sex wrestling with a blonde woman in similar attire.

Of course the video soon had both Toni and Jane feeling more than a little horny. With their privacy more or less assured by the dim lights and the travel blanket, each woman quickly hiked her tight business skirt and opened her thighs so she could stroke her pussy and follow the fuckfight as it progressed on the screen in front of them.

As the two women watched the event and slowly stroked their well-lubricated pussies, they discussed the action on the screen, critiquing holds and positioning as the fuck fighters pulled hair, slapped and twisted nipples and began to thrust thighs between the other woman?s nylon legs. Holding on to each other in a tight bear hug as each tried to smother the others? breasts with her own, they began to thigh ride, grinding their thigh against the other woman?s pussy, occasionally bringing a taut garter strap rasping across the crotch of the other woman.

Now the brunette had eased her hips sideways so she could force one of her thighs between the blonde?s. Then she grabbed her garter belt with both hands and began to rock her rival back and forth so that her panty-covered pussy rubbed against the brunette?s stocking clad thigh and garter strap. The blonde?s face contorted in pleasure. The friction must have been maddening.

The blonde retaliated by likewise grabbing the brunette?s garter belt and then moving to grind her rival's cunt against her own nylon-covered thigh. Both women moaned, cursed, rocked and strained against each other as pleasure and pain built up from the friction of their cunts rubbing against taut nylon thighs. Their breasts mashed and rubbed together, rasping across each other and almost causing nipples to escape from the confines of lace bras.

Then the blonde went one step further and reached behind her opponent to grab the waistband of her panties. Pulling up hard she forced the thin material to disappear between the cheeks of her full ass and into the folds of her labia, further heightening the pain and pleasure the dark haired woman felt as the material scraped and rubbed against her clit.

Jane gasped, "Oh fuck....look at that wedgie? her pussy's being split in half...what a move!"

The blonde reached around and used both arms as the thin material sawed back and forth several times, but it lasted only a few minutes because the material gave way and the brunette found herself now essentially naked from the waist down, except for nylons and garter belt, with a thick wet thatch of black pubic hair, a steaming, streaming wet cunt, and a massive orgasm building.

Reaching, she grabbed two handfuls of blonde hair and pulled hard, determined to re-establish what she thought was her control of the event.

Suddenly, the brunette got a hand under the blonde?s chin and pushed her rival away.

"C'mon slut", said the brunette, "take your panties off and let?s go cunt to cunt. That is, if you're woman enough?"

"I'll show you who's top cunt, you cheap slut," said the blonde, ripping off her sopping wet panties and throwing them at her rival.

The brunette caught them full in the face, paused to deeply inhale the woman?s scent and then rubbed the soaked panties against her own sopping pussy. Then, looking directly at the blonde, she slowly inserted the blonde?s panties into her pussy, easing aside her lips and stuffing the material deep inside her.

?Watch carefully bitch,? she snarled, ?You?re going to be digging these out with your tongue in a few minutes.?

Jane watched in amazement as the black panties slowly disappeared into the woman?s pussy. She made a mental note to try this move the next time she found herself grinding clits with some slut.

It was the hottest thing she had ever seen, and Jane had previously seen almost everything.

Let?s go," said the brunette, holding and cradling her rock-hard breasts with their bullet nipples pointing directly at the blonde?s hard nipples.

The women leaped at each other and the blonde bore the brunette backwards, ending up on top of her rival with her breasts covering her face. She buried the brunette beneath her and as she scraped and rubbed her thigh against the woman?s pussy she felt her rival snapping at her tits with her teeth, trying for a nipple. Sensing an opportunity, she quickly moved up the woman?s writhing body intending to mash her rival's face with her soaking pussy.

However, she reckoned without the brunette?s sexfight experience.

The brunette let her come up and, just as her legs passed over her arms, she grabbed the blonde?s garter belt and held her trapped: legs spread on either side of her body and open labia directly over one of her hard breasts with their stiff engorged nipples. She arched quickly upward and got her right breast jammed into the blonde?s crotch. She could feel her hard nipple moving past blonde?s pussy lips in search of her rival?s clit.

The brunette quickly bore in with her right breast jammed into her rival's cunt. Getting her nipple hard against the blonde?s engorged clit; she began to fuck with her breast: back and forth, back and forth, feeling the large clit flutter and twitch against her stiff nipple. She let go of one side of the blonde?s garter belt and reached up to maul and claw at her breasts and then down to grab a handful of pussy hair.

Twisting and pulling the pussy hair hard while fucking her cunt, she caused the blonde to scream and begin to hump back against her breast. Legs splayed and hips now bucking involuntarily, the blonde began to lubricate heavily until the breast jammed into her pussy was a slippery, rubbery-hard mound with an iron-hard nub rubbing against her clit.

The blonde began to moan, "Arghhh...augh...my cunt...uh, uh..you fucker...let go of me!" Feeling an orgasm starting in the back of her throat she frantically tried to break free.

She smashed the woman in the head and reached back to rip at her pussy hair, doing anything to break the hold. Wriggling free she managed to pop the black-haired woman?s breast out of her cunt and resumed her climb up to her rival's face.

Eventually getting there, she began to grind her labia and clit over her rival?s mouth, trying to smother her, but leaving herself open to counter-attack.

With hands buried in their pussies, Toni and Jane watched the brunette struggling for breath as her lips and nose were covered by the blonde?s bush. But then the blonde lurched and it was obvious the brunette?s tongue was engaged with her clit.

Hard strokes and sucks brought the blonde back to the point of orgasm and she was forced to break away. Rolling free, she came to her hands and knees glaring at the brunette, now lying back with a winning smile on her face shining with love juice.

Jane was mesmerized by the video and had two fingers buried in her pussy while her thumb mashed her clit. And with her other hand she twisted and pulled her stiff nipples. She was panting and starting to jerk.

Toni was not far behind in a drive to a huge cum.

In the video the blonde leapt at her rival and managed to pin her face forward against the edge of the conversation pit where they were fighting, still on her hands and knees with the blonde crouched slightly over her from behind. Pinning the brunette?s head and shoulders with one arm, the blonde reached between her rival's legs from behind and rapidly got two fingers into her steaming hot pussy and a thumb on her rosebud.

Quickly she probed until she found her panties and she ripped them out of the woman?s pussy, causing the brunette to gasp and cry out with the sensation. With the other arm she held the brunette?s torso immobile and clawed at her hanging breasts.

Finding a nipple she began to pull and twist. The brunette?s hips began to pump, and was quickly squatting involuntarily and thrusting downward as her rival's fingers plunged into her cunt and caressed her clit. She moaned, "ohhhh...fuck me...uh, uh, uh?fuck... me... fuck..." as a massive orgasm started to roll through her.

"Ohhh?uh,uh,uh.? She moaned, ?....unggghhh...Jesus...my pussy!"

"... you gonna come... no, you...ohhh fuck my cunt...fucker...fucking cunt...!"

The brunette started to come, the orgasm starting deep in her belly and surging, rippling outwards like a super-nova star in the first stages of burn-out, a long rolling wave of orgasms that left her nearly unconscious, legs jerking, hips bucking, and saliva drooling from her mouth.

Screaming with pain and pleasure the brunette came and came again.

As the orgasm subsided the women rolled apart.

Looking at the brunette the blonde said "Ok cunt, you came first, so now it?s your turn to make me come!"

?Get over her and let me face sit you.? So the brunette crawled over and lay on her back, the blonde squatting over her and lowering her dripping wet pussy onto the loser?s waiting mouth.

The video ended at this point but Toni and Jane were both still headed for orgasm.

Toni gasped?? I think we should use the washroom? and I can show you how. Cum with me?? and she quickly threw off the travel throw, pulled down her skirt and headed to the First Class Washroom.

Jane was right behind her, watching the play of Toni?s ass and knowing that within minutes she was going to be humping that ass like crazy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Toni and Jane in First Class - Part 2

WOW1 WOW!
    Glad to be the first to comment... Great video of the blonde and brunette... If I would be watching it, no doubt about were my fingers would be...
    And now, waiting to see what is going to happen in the small toilet... The pilot will have trouble with those turbulences...
    MMMMMMMMMM

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Hot !! I can hardly wait for the final countdown between Toni and Jane.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

The next time I fly, I want to fly on that airline!! I love the idea of the girls watching a video on the plane.. how very original and sexy! Can't wait for the next part! Thank you Toni!! Whew! (fanning myself)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks to everyone for their kind comments.

I am so pleased that everyone is enjoying my stoty.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.... who to invite on my next flight?

Maurita or Angel?

Unfortunately in First Class the seats are not three abreast!

So, any suggestions?

I will post the final chapter soon (final for Jane, that is).

Kisses and hugs,
    Toni.

Senior Hostboard Member 44automag's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toni 1 View Post

Maurita or Angel?

So, any suggestions?

Kisses and hugs,
    Toni.
    Not three abreast even on the widebodies, 747s and such?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by toni 1 View Post

Maurita or Angel?

So, any suggestions?

Kisses and hugs,
    Toni.
    Not three abreast even on the widebodies, 747s and such?

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Jumping up and down waving my hand... certain parts of my anatomy bouncing up and down .... like .... my hair. .. (Yeah, I know what you were thinking) ... Yelling, "Pick me!" "Take me"..." I want to fly on that plane!!!"

Junior Hostboard Member askandrew75's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do hope Angel is on the next flight and would not mind being a fly on the wall for that! Great series Toni!!!