Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 66-68

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    Thank you my dear friend Giannis ..... it does appear that there will be quite a bit of 'bonding' taking place in the future! Yes ... all kinds of bonding and docking and connecting and clinging.. merging and sticking ... joining and melting ... and fusing .. and ... and .... I will leave everything else to your imagination. (wink)
    Angel, I am extremely excited to hear that! It sounds like it's going to get even better! On that topic, how are you coming on the end of Private Eye? I am eagerly awaiting!

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Hi there Hank! Since you asked ... let me make the following announcement. I will be posting the first half of the final chapters of "Private Eye" in about two weeks. (hopefully sooner) I had originally planned to post all of the final chapters of "Private Eye" at one time. However, the final chapters have evolved into what would be a very lengthy post. (More than one hundred pages). I have thought about it, and have decided that it would be too long ... so I am splitting it into two posts. Most all of it is completed.. I have perhaps another twenty or thirty pages to write.. then I will be editing and re-writing certain scenes. I have discovered that the most difficult person to please is me!

I will be posting the next few chapters soon, with the remaining chapters soon thereafter. .... Thank you all for your patience. xoxoxo ^i^

Junior Hostboard Member
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 66-68

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've definitely found that happening with my own stories. I think I have just one more chapter to wrap everything up and write the one awesome scene I've been planning from the start. And then there's just too much awesomeness to fit into one chapter. Well, that's good for us, because it means we get more of your stuff to read!

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you Hank... yes there is going to be a lot to read in the final chapters of "Private Eye"... I am going to have to make myself find a place to stop!! But it is difficult!... just so much going on during the last day. It won't be much longer before I post more of the story... My fingers are crossed that it will be worth the wait! Thanks again.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567