View Poll Results: Who do you think is going to win?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kari

18 72.00%
  • Nikki

7 28.00%

Thread: Brunette VS Blonde - Custom Video Preview (Lots of Pics)

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Brunette VS Blonde - Custom Video Preview (Lots of Pics)

[Here is a preview of a custom video of mine, where the guys from defeatedsexfight.com turned my script onto the screen. I have their permission to use scenes from the video for this sneak peak. Please enjoy it!]

Ever wondered who are better sexfighters, blondes or brunettes?

So did Kari (brunette) and Nikki (blonde...duh!). Both think that they are better than the other. Both are confident that she can overwhelm her opponent.

Nikki: I am prettier than you.
    Kari: No way, I am more beautifull than you.
    Nikki: I don't think so, guys love blondes more.
    Kari: In you dreams, brunettes are way more sexier.
    Nikki: Prove it to me. I am sure I am much better in sex than you.
    Kari: I know I can outkiss, outtrib and outfuck you anytime.
    Nikki: You don't know who you are dealing with. I have a bunch of sexfightfans who love me forever and know how tough I am.
    Kari: Oh yeah, after I kick your ass, they will adore me.
    Nikki: You bitch! We'll see about that!
    After which Nikki gets closer to the petit brunette and the girls start carressing and kissing each other.

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200001

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200002

Bigger and stronger Nikki soon enough gets the top position of their first round of 69.

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200004

But don't count Kari out! The little fire cracker, combines pussy rubbing with ass slapping. And seeing Nikki's reaction, she likes the assertiveness of the brunette.

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200006

Who 'draws first blood' so to speak?

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200007

But that does not mean it's over yet! After her orgasm, she continues untill she evens the score.

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200008

And if that's not enough, the girls don't stop untill one of them get's another one out of her nemesis!

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200009

After 3 rounds of orgasms, they still didn't had enough of the other's body. On the contrary, they hungered for more and started stripping the dresses of her opponents body.

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200011

But things could not get off fast enough, so in between the girls 'stole' a stroke here and there...

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200010

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200013

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200014

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200016

And even before their clothes were off...

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200017

So hot were these girls for each other!

After that Kari had a bit more energy left and took over the initiative.

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200018

Nikki wouldn't be a sexfighter if she did not retaliate. Her lips were plastered to Kari's tit and nipple. And guess what her fingers were doing?

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200019

If you thought all these orgasms had worned the girls out, you guessed wrong! It was like just foreplay, because now the girls lined up their pussies into direct contact to see who is the better woman!

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200020

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200022

This was an exciting moment. Sometimes the closeups were so intimately close, you have to listen to the moans to know who came (...first). Because both were getting closer and closer to the peak of their arousal. You can hear their moans getting higher and higher, becoming more and more irregular, untill 1 could not bear it another second longer and lets her floodgates open... Both could see in the others eyes that her opponent was getting close...

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200021

Both girls drained from their strength, laid on their backs, but still they did not surrender, did not give up fighting. They kept on thrusting, untill Nikki felt her opponent was starting to loose control over her body, and she gathered her strenght to push her nemesis over the edge...

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200023

But that that ain't the end of it. The brunette manages to get the top position in their 69 fingering. And the top position seemed to work out nicely for Kari.

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200024

Their fingers still hadn't enough of the others pussy, so they continue to finger for more.

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200025

The girls are getting close to their limit, but both would not give up. They tribbed and tribbed till the end.

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200026

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200028

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200027

Blondes20VS20brunettes20kVSn200030

Who do you think won?

FYI: Although the girls have a point to prove, they aren't aggressive about it. So this is not a hard pounded, hairpulling, bloodthirsty sexfight, but more of a battle between 2 sensuous playfull girls who show their superiority through orgasms instead of raw rubbed pussies.

[And a general spoiler warning beforehand: Defeatedsexfight's previews are known for containing spoilers. So be warned when watching them, if you don't want to know the ending yet!]

P.S. The competition continues in Blonde VS brunette
    Last edited by sffan4e; September 27th, 2016 at 09:07 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

re: Brunette VS Blonde - Custom Video Preview (Lots of Pics)

Very hot photos !!
    As my personal taste is for brunettes, i bet for the dark haired beauty !

Just a friendly note : I think that it is better and more realistic if the two women avoid to smile and they do not look at the camera.
    They must look at each other like they are alone.
    When i made custom videos, sometimes i was claiming to the producers about this detail.
    Except if you want it that way or you do not mind. Then it is OK.

Anyway, the photos were VERY hot, the women are sexy and in some photos their facial expressions were very realistic.
    I hope to enjoy your videos my friend.
    Thanks for showing these photos to us.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Very hot photos !!
    As my personal taste is for brunettes, i bet for the dark haired beauty !

Just a friendly note : I think that it is better and more realistic if the two women avoid to smile and they do not look at the camera.
    They must look at each other like they are alone.
    When i made custom videos, sometimes i was claiming to the producers about this detail.
    Except if you want it that way or you do not mind. Then it is OK.

Anyway, the photos were VERY hot, the women are sexy and in some photos their facial expressions were very realistic.
    I hope to enjoy your videos my friend.
    Thanks for showing these photos to us.

Thanks for the vote. At the moment the votes are tied. I am curious if a favorit arises or if it remains a neck & neck race.

Thanks for your advice. I am aware of this. In a story script I sometimes request it, but it doesn't bother me too much. In this specific situation I asked for it. It's like a boxing or wrestling match, where the fighters have a bit of contact with the public, so to speak. But your comment have urged me to reconsider this aspect in 2 other custom videos. So thank you for this reminder.
    About smiling... I know what you mean. I was a bit disappointed with it at first as well. But on the other hand, it's a side of Nikki's personality. Kari is more the cool cat here. Nikki is more like a bright sun. After seeing more of her work I start to appreciate it a bit more, but I understand what you mean. I usually prefer a sphere of some doom hanging in the air, a sense of hostility, that the girls really want to defeat the other.
    So what you said about smiling is also a reason why I mentioned added the extra note, that this is not a highly competitive or agressive match, without all the animosity, anger, or violence. It's a sexfight, the girls do try to outlast the other. But there is no wrestling around, hair pulling, nipple twisting, and that sort of more agressive action.

About the facial expressions, I think and at least hope that most of them are real. What I often instruct to the producers, is that I prefer the girls to have as much genuine orgasms as possible. Sometimes it's explicitly mentioned in the script that the sexfight is not those where the first one cums looses, most orgasms wins, etc. But where the last girl standing is the winner. I also make clear that I like to watch when a girl cums, so I ask them not to hold back or resist any orgasms. So the girls can cum as often as they can, without immediately meaning that they loose because of an orgasm more or less. So I suppose most if not all of their facial expressions are genuine.
    I guess you mean Nikki. I love those intense facial and vocal orgasms... But some girls have it more, some less.

I indeed enjoyed the videos and hope you will too. And of course you're welcome. It's my pleasure to share them with you all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey boys & girls, it seems my video is finally available. You can find it at Blonde vs Brunette Round 1 | Lesbian Sex Fight- Defeatedxxx

Hope you enjoy it!