Thread: Internet made it possible (chapter VI)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Internet made it possible (chapter VI)

Internet made it possible (Chapter VI)

Another chapter of the saga of sexfighters all over the world. New people, new plans. Comments are appreciated.
    Thanks for your help, Toni

In Sydney?

Ellen and Caren were rolling on the floor in a tight embrace, their mouths locked in a fervent kiss, their boobs pressed but maintaining their firmness, their legs tangled and both moving their hips furiously while their pussies were also locked in a kiss of their excited and enlarged clits. Caren was on top in that moment, trying to assert her superiority, but that was short lived when Ellen arched her strong body, pushed with her feet and rolled over to get the top position.

They were sweaty and juicy, so their scents wafted to their topless girlfriends on the sofa. Sharla was clearly excited and wanted to fuck Martine, but Caren?s friend didn?t like to fight, even if she was really excited seeing her friend fucking with another woman and, she confessed to herself, being so close to the practically naked body of Sharla.

Sharla added to her excitement because, almost unobtrusively her thigh was rubbing Martine?s and her tit was pressing against Martine?s arm.

At that moment when Ellen and Caren had a simultaneous orgasm, Martine looked at Sharla, sighed and grabbed her hair to attract her to her face and kiss her almost violently. Sharla responded with her tongue, and her arms circled Martine?s waist so their enormous boobs were pressed together and their excited nipples rubbed hard. Their thongs disappeared in seconds and both showed their thick bushes. They started fucking and they didn?t stop when they fell to the floor, their cunts grinding hard and their fingers active in each other?s ass holes.

Caren and Ellen stopped for a few seconds to observe the sexual battle of their friends, but soon resumed their own combat, this time in a salacious sixty nine, where they used tongues and fingers in their hot holes. ?You smell like a dirty bitch?, ?You taste like a nasty whore?, they continued with their verbal exchange until they exploded in another fabulous orgasm, right at the same moment in which Sharla and Martine screamed together: ?Fuckkkkkkkkk, cummingggggg?.

The four met in the center of the room.

In Rio do Janeiro, Brazil, Sereia and Samylla were in one of their many confrontations since they were children. They were now twenty one years old and sisters. Since a very tender age, they had discovered together the joy of sex and at the age of fourteen they knew every fold of the other?s body, especially their pussies.

It was one year later when their rivalry started. They were mulattas, very well developed for their age, big hard breasts, long nipples, prominent and big asses and sensuous soft dark brown bodies, of those you can see and admire in the Rio Carnival Parades.

The rivalry started over the juvenile love of another girl, a blonde as sinuous as them and very provocative in a whorish way. They had discovered that the other had been with Dorina (that was the name of the girl) and argued about that.

?You are a bitch, Sereia, how come you flirted with Dorina, knowing I am going out with her??, hissed a furious Samylla

?I didn?t know you were so serious about that. I thought she was a flirt for you, as it is for me?, Sereia responded as furious.

?Well, she is mine, and not just for flirting. I have been in bed with her?, Samylla retorted, pushing her nose on her sister?s.

?Don?t nose me, bitch, I have been in bed with her too? and listen, she says I am better than you?.

The slap was hard and noisy. Samylla?s right hand slammed on Sereia?s left cheek, almost making her fall. Sereia?s answer was as hard and in three seconds a vicious catfight started between the sisters. In a few minutes they had ripped their dresses, hurt the other on face and body, some blood had spilled from scratches, and they were sweaty and? kissing.

?Oh my god, how could we get to this? I love you Samylla?, a crying Sereia said.

?And I love you, sister. We have been stupid. And all for that blonde bitch?. Samylla said also crying.

They kissed and started fucking like as many other times.

They never fought again, but, inevitably a rivalry had been created. They tried to overcome the other in their dresses, their friends, their dances. Every time they had sex, which was very frequently, they tried silently to dominate the other. Or not so silently, because often they were very vocal about their intentions: ?Cum for me you bitch?. ?No, you cum before, sister whore?. ?Oh, no dear, I will make you cum until you are exhausted?.

In fact, it was difficult for either of them to get exhausted, because they were sexual animals, with stamina which could endure a lot of hard fucking.

They had other fuck friends, mostly met in Internet chats. They had even met some, but they never mixed their friends.

That day, they were in one of their rivalry moods.

?Sereia, darling, I am going to make you cum so much?

?You always say that, Samylla, but I am sure I will make you cum more times?.

They were on their elbows, sweaty, their pussies locked tight, their large clits excited and rubbing, their cunt lips swollen and juicy.

?OMG, yes, sister bitch, cum for me!?.

?No? nooo? yesssssss? you cum with me? AAAARGGGGGGGG, cumminggggggggggggggg?.

Samylla had tears of frustration but suddenly Sereia exploded, squirted like a river and screamed: ?YESSSS, YESSSSSSSSSS, SLUT? AAAHHH?.

?I won?, Sereia hissed when her orgasm subsided.

?No way, whore, we came together!?, Samylla hissed back.

?Liar, I came seconds later, I won?.

Their eyes were wet of tears but brilliant of rage. ?This is not the end, bitch?, Samylla yelled and slammed her cunt on her sister?s.

They started again?

In Tokyo, Kumi and Katsu were in their third sex marathon. They had spent three full week ends fuck fighting and only on four occasions had one of them been victorious, but only to lose in the next fuck fight. They were in love and in hate, if that is possible. In the nights, after a full day of battle, they made love softly, deliciously entangled, their kisses and caresses soft and loving.

During the day, their fighting and rival attitudes converted them in beasts, the only objective of their expert fucks was to demonstrate to the other they were superior.

It was a Saturday. They had fought several hours on Friday evening, and they had made love in the night. Now they were in a sixty nine, with Katsu on top and they had already cum three times. They were groaning, while their tongues were deep in their hot cunts, their fingers in their ass holes, sometimes slapping their beautiful ass cheeks.

Half exhausted but with her libido ready for more? they were on their backs after another series of orgasms. Since they were in reverse position, they started sucking their toes and feet.

?Kumi, you are the most attractive girl I have met in my life. I hate this feeling of superiority I have, but I need to submit you to me?.

?Katsu, you are beautiful over all women, but I have the same feeling. I want to submit you sexually and I will?, Kumi whispered and licked the sweaty sole of Katsu foot.

?I think what we need is to meet someone to submit, so we can fuck like lovers and not as rivals?, Katsu said surprisingly.

?Sweetie, if anybody knew about our lesbianism and our fighting moods, we would lose our jobs?, Kumi said reasonably.

?I know. I am thinking of the net. Other countries?. Katsu said.

In Madrid, Carmela and Isabelle were together, naked and sweaty and were resting from a few hours of fuck fighting, when again, Carmela had imposed her superiority.

Carmela had connected to her usual chat room, saw the chatters and laughed: ?It would be nice to meet some people from a different race?.

?But you have Avanti?, the French girl smiled.

?So what? Look at those names here. Kumi for instance, that should be Japanese. Wouldn?t you like to have a sensual Japanese girl in your arms??, the Spanish lady clicked a name.

?Hello from Spain?

Almost two minutes later, the response arrived. ?Hello, Kumi, from Japan?.

?How exotic, I am Carmela?, the Spaniard wrote.

?For me, exotic is Spain?, Kumi answered.

?What are you into, Kumi??.

?I am with a rival and lover here. We are looking for girls of other nationalities to sex fight. My partner is Katsu?.

?Mine is French and her name is Isabella. Would you like to sexfight with me??.

?Are the pics in your profiles yourselves??, Kumi asked.

?Yes. Yours??, Carmela answered. ?If so, you seem to have a very soft skin?.

?Well, yes, and Katsu too. You look strong and very well set. It would be nice to destroy your boobs?.

?Well, you can dream on that. But only in dreams?, Carmela laughed.

They started Cybering. Then, after a couple of orgasms, they left the computers to Isabelle and Katsu.

They had also several orgasms and the four decided to continue seeing each other. Katsu said:

?Pity you are not closer. It should be nice to fight fuck in real. I am sure we will defeat you?.

?Yes, we are far. But you have given me an idea?, Carmela said, and Isabelle took the keyboard: ?Are you dreaming Katsu? We would defeat you easily?.

The argument that ensued was full of ?whore?, ?slut?, ?bitch?, ?cunt?, ?pig? and other epithets just as nice.

In Tokyo, Kumi and Katsu went to bed again. In Madrid, Carmela and Isabelle had some food while talking.

?Carmela, you said you had an idea?, Isabelle said.

?Yes, but it is long term, I have to plan and have to talk with Avanti and others.

?And what is it about??, asked Isabelle curious.

?What about to organize an international contest of sex fighters??.

?That?s a great idea, Carmelita. But it will cost money. Not everybody can pay for international travel to Europe?.

?No need to be in Europe. And Avanti and I can finance those who can?t. The important thing is that they are experienced, they have big boobs and hot pussies?.

?Oh, that would be great. We can fuck those Japanese girls and maybe Brenda and Mandy again?.

? And others. I will start working on it, darling. Meanwhile, let?s go to bed. I want you again? and again.

To be continued?..

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Internet made it possible (chapter VI)

Damn, these girls just can't get enough of each other! Love it Love it Love it! Every time I think that one of your characters is my favorite, then I read about another one of the girls in the story.. I think I am just going to have to declare all of them as my favorite! This is a marvelous story.. and such an incredible unique idea! Well done Mauria! Very well done! (Hug)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angel,I think you are really my angel here. Your words always encourage me to continue and to be better. Ok... I suppose you can see my intention of where the story is getting to...
    I need to involve all continents and maybe you... LOL...
    Thanks, thanks, thanks...

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)

So well written, so hot !! Bravo maurita !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maurita View Post
    Angel,I think you are really my angel here. Your words always encourage me to continue and to be better. Ok... I suppose you can see my intention of where the story is getting to...
    I need to involve all continents and maybe you... LOL...
    Thanks, thanks, thanks...
    I would love to be "involved"... but only if I can fly there on Toni's plane!! (wink) Again, let me say... great story!! I just love it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We can make it in my plane, pilots are women too... LoL
    Thanks for your words
    Hugs

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Oh Good Maurita! I love girl pilots.. they know which buttons to push! (smile)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maurita,

My darling, this is another hot read.

Thank you so much for your unique style and inventive imagination.

I plan on being seated beside Angel for th duration of the flight.

I love where this story is heading.

Kisses and hugs, pressing my big gurls against yours !

Toni.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You can fly besides Angel, Toni, but I will sit on her lap... LOL

Thanks Gianni