Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dezerai 4 chapters 1-4 to post Tuesday

Hello everyone

Thanks for your patience, there are 12 chapters in Dezerai 4 "Long Live the Queen!" I will have chapters 1-4 up on Tuesday. For those looking for immediate sex battles you will be disappointed, the build-up in this is slow. In the first four chapters there are no fights, just slow buildup. Chapters 5-8 the fights are vicious, intense and violent, they will be up next weekend. Chapters 9-12 are more erotic, they will be up sometime the week after. As I said before I wanted something different and unique. This is much different than my other stories, but I hope its good reading and good writing. I will be tied up in school, a new start-up business and physical therapy so my time is crazy, so finishing this story at this time is a good thing. As always forgive any errors, editing my own stories is interesting, I know what I am trying to say but getting other people to understand it is daunting.

Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Dezerai 4 chapters 1-4 to post Tuesday

The wait is over ! thank you
    And its not a problem for me if the story is slow. In contrary, I love when it looks real

Looking forward to reading you Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Dezerai 4 chapters 1-4 to post Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
    Hello everyone

Thanks for your patience, there are 12 chapters in Dezerai 4 "Long Live the Queen!" I will have chapters 1-4 up on Tuesday. For those looking for immediate sex battles you will be disappointed, the build-up in this is slow. In the first four chapters there are no fights, just slow buildup. Chapters 5-8 the fights are vicious, intense and violent, they will be up next weekend. Chapters 9-12 are more erotic, they will be up sometime the week after. As I said before I wanted something different and unique. This is much different than my other stories, but I hope its good reading and good writing. I will be tied up in school, a new start-up business and physical therapy so my time is crazy, so finishing this story at this time is a good thing. As always forgive any errors, editing my own stories is interesting, I know what I am trying to say but getting other people to understand it is daunting.

Shak
    any BBB (big booty battles) coming in these?? i really loved it in the old dezerai stories! hehe