Thread: BRANDI'S OPUS PART 11 BY BRANDI (by a.p)

HB Forum Owner
    BRANDI'S OPUS PART 11 BY BRANDI (by a.p)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Dear Board members-

With the recent plethora of sexy new stories by some talented new writers, and with promises of new chapters to come from Angel AND Shak and I believe Giannis too, I'm almost nervous about posting this. But once again, into the fray I go.

There's lots of tease and slow build up here, and some fun "kink" towards the end, in order to give you all an idea of the debauchery that I have planned for part 12...
    Stay tuned.

A.Penman

BRANDI'S OPUS PART 11
    TWO ON ONE: ADVANTAGE BRANDI.

Sandra and Denice had about an hour before their next class. Both women decided to spend this free time luxuriating in the gorgeous spring afternoon, allowing the sun to gently warm their lovely faces and caress their fulsome, exposed cleavage. A certain peacefulness came upon them in this gentle warmth. Their minds soon contemplated the possibilities of what might happen this evening in my dormitory room after a few glasses of yummy California Chardonnay. The anticipation had a distinct moistening effect on both women’s proud and pugilistic pussies. Each of them was experiencing a noticeable hardening of their sizable clitorises. They smiled at each other knowingly…confidently. A sinister fist bump followed. Who was going to outfox who? Only time and a few bottles of California Chardonnay would tell.

“Do you think she has a clue about what we’re gonna do to her tonight?” Denice asked. Her voice was rife with smugness.
    “Maybe. Maybe not.” Sandra replied, a little less certain.
    “Humphhh.” Denice snorted.

My underground reputation on campus had been growing. More and more women wanted to match their sexual skills against mine. Now these two otherwise nice women began to envision my downfall in their minds.

“You think that she can handle two of us in one night?” asked Sandy.
    “Oh puuuulease! No way.” Denice pooh-poohed.
    “Don’t be so dismissive you bitch! Word is she’s really good.”
    “I’ll be however I want, bitch! Besides, that’s just hearsay, just gossip.” Denice snapped.
    “Look. You’re probably right. It’s unlikely that she can beat both of us. But that hearsay you mentioned comes directly from the source. I’m not just repeating what’s been going around.” Sandra explained.
    “What are you talking about?”
    “Leanne admitted that Brandi beat her. She wasn’t happy about it, but Karen and Denice witnessed the match. They said she didn’t just beat Leanne, she humiliated her.”
    “Ooooo. I’ll bet Leanne wasn’t pleased about that.”
    “Nope. She wasn’t.”
    “And what about Shelly?”
    “Well, despite the fact that she lost, Shelly can’t stop talking about how good Brandi is, pussy to pussy.”
    “Well, be that as it may, she hasn’t locked lips with either one of us…yet.” Denice was softening. Sandra recognized this.
    “My pussy’s getting wet.” said the blond.
    “Mine too!”
    “So…you wanna head back to the dorm room for a ‘practice session?’” Sandra asked, with a sly grin. Denice stood up, feeling her loins stir.
    “We might have to skip class.” the brunette noted.
    Sandra rose to her feet and shrugged her shoulders.

7:15 PM. Where were these two women? Were they planning to stand me up as some sort of power/control gesture? They didn’t seem like they would do something like that. Patience, Brandi.

I sat by myself on the couch. I was in tight tight tight (did I mention tight?) cutoff jeans with just the right amount of fraying at the cut point and a one piece deep U neck grey knit tank top. It was a simple one piece pullover number that fell hopelessly in love with my full, womanly breasts the first time they met, despite the fact that it always had to strain to the maximum in order to contain them. This top just adored my tits and my tits were smitten with this top. Whatever the fabric was, it felt soooo good on my skin and had the added attraction of being able to provoke an instantaneous nipple erection. So I never wore a bra with it. I didn’t want anything to come between these lovers. It stopped just an inch or so beneath the girls, wrapping around my lower thorax lovingly. This left a large portion of my smooth, toned abs available for viewing, which was the whole idea. I have to say, I have a very sexy tummy too. Not that that’s a big deal because smooth, well toned and sexy bellies were a regular viewing feature around the campus. I mention it because I’m quite fond of the sexy belly play that happens when two women fuck. And ever since my amazing night with the fabulous Shelly, I planned on keeping it in tip top condition because Shelly and I were looking forward to many more belly button hookups.

Tonight this look was especially significant because I was going for the seductress vibe. The best way to seduce is to show some skin - or perhaps to show a lot of skin. I decided on this approach when I stepped out of the shower, towel dried myself in front of my full length mirror and went through my private, intimate ritual of applying a high end (as in very expensive) body lotion to every square inch of the gorgeous woman in the mirror. No low end crap for that gal. Only the best. As I finished dressing, I looked at, and approved of the silky, glistening appearance of my delicious belly in the mirror. What woman in her right mind wouldn’t want to match her belly against this luxurious belly in a sweaty lesbian fuck?

7:22 PM. There it was. The knock on the door. Doorbell notwithstanding, (indeed, ignored), someone’s knuckles were pounding hard on wood. I never did understand that. I suspected that knocking had something to do with showing assertiveness. But I’m no psychologist. I’m just a gal who likes to see other gals naked. And I’m just a gal who likes to get naked with other
    gals…oh, and rub and bump and press and grind and tit mash and leg lock and kiss and suck tongues and lick and suck and nipple fight and titfight and pussy grind and ass grind with them. My approach to life and my needs are quite simple, really. (SMILE).

“Good evening ladies. I was just about to give up on you two.” I smiled warmly and invited them in. We moved to the kitchen and emptied their bags onto the table. Then Sandra spoke in apologetic tones, and chiding ones too.

“We would have been here on time except SOMEONE…” she tilted her head toward Denice… “forgot that the campus store closes at 6. We ended up having to drive into the west end of town to Wolemart.”

As I scrutinized cheese from New Jersey and generic Wolemart brand crackers I shook my head and mused.

“Obviously, you hit the ‘gourmet’ section.’”
    Sandy giggled. Well, at least they brought a bunch of those tasty seedless green grapes. I liked them.

“There’s a cheese slicer in that drawer and some plates in that cabinet.” I gave them their assignments. They didn’t mind. “I’ll rinse the grapes. Then I’ll open and pour the wine.

Denice busied herself opening crackers and arranging them nicely on a plate as Sandy cut the cheese (no pun intended). She then arranged cheese slices in a lovely circle on a platter. I rinsed off the grapes and dried them with a paper towel then placed them in a neat pile in the center of the cheese slices. The girls then playfully cheered when they heard the pop of the wine cork.

“Follow me to the living room ladies, if you would.” I chirped. “And may I say ladies, that both of you are looking really sexy with your bare bellies.”
    It seemed as though I wasn’t the only one of this group with seductive intentions. Excellent!
    “As are you, with yours.” Denice noted, as we set things down on the coffee table. I then set three of my best white wine glasses down and slowly poured a bit into Sandra’s glass. She looked at me questioningly.

“Swirl, sniff, and then taste.” I explained. “This is a nice wine, Sandra. It deserves the best treatment.”
    “Oh, yes! Of course! Sorry. I don’t often get to drink a wine of such quality.”
    Sandra then did the wine ritual like she had done it many times before. I smiled approvingly.

“Wow Brandi. You weren’t kidding. This wine is wonderful! Fill me up please!” she teased.
    “With pleasure, m’lady.” I teased back.

A split second before I tilted the bottle and allowed the golden straw colored chardonnay to tumble gently into her glass, I gave her an overtly sexy wink and a grin as I filled her glass.

This was a truly beautiful woman. Bright blond hair that was long and straight and well past her shoulders,, crystal blue eyes that were limpid pools of desire and luscious lips that I longed to split with my probing tongue and feel suckling both of my nipples. I wondered what Sandra was thinking as our eyes locked…never mind, I knew what she was thinking. Same thing I was thinking.

I have an aside observation that I want to make here. I know that I do a lot of these when I write, but I feel that they help me to more clearly elucidate what I want to say. So, dear reader, please bear with me and I promise to reward your patience with tales of hedonism so completely lascivious and disgusting and hot that your nether regions will feel compelled to text me their thanks…(wicked grin).

Anyway, let me ask something right here and now. I’ve always wondered about this. What is it with this natural tension that always seems to exist between the brunette and the blond? Am I right about this ladies? In the workplace, in the nightclub, on the beach, blonds and brunettes always seem to have this subtle, innate antipathy between them. This can lead to just nothing more than simple cattiness, or gentle competitiveness or nothing at all. And blonds and brunettes quite often have very cordial and friendly relationships. Hell, often strong bonds of friendship can happen.

But in the arena of woman to woman relationships that we’ve been discussing for the last 26,156 words…well, the blond and the brunette have that special, beneath-the-surface tension that makes the explosion of sexual lust so much more intense when that first full open mouth kiss happens and their overheated bodies meet skin on skin in full contact. I don’t know what it is. I just know that I’ve observed this phenomenon so many times.

So, back to the moment. What I just described is what seemed to be taking place between Sandra and myself. I wondered how things would evolve and I also wondered howDenice fit into the scenario. Brunette to brunette, Denice was gorgeous. I’d fuck her long and hard and wet if that was on tonight’s agenda. But at that exact moment, I wasn’t sure how to proceed. But then…

“Hey! What about me?” Denice asked, with what seemed to be playfully hurt feelings. But the tone in her voice made me suspect something.

“Oh, I’m sorry Denice.” I said. “Here gorgeous, let me fill your glass.”

The busty brunette then tasted the wine and agreed with the consensus opinion.

“Wow, Brandi! You were right. This wine is delicious!” she gushed.
    “And there’s lots of it and since nobody’s driving we can all let our hair down.” I said with a slightly suggestive tone. I filled my glass, then sat down between the two of them. They started to spread out to give me room. But I had other ideas.

“No, no. Stay close and snug ladies. Just like this afternoon. I like the feel of our bare legs rubbing against each other.”
    “Oh Brandi! You slutty girl!” Denice tittered.

I raised my glass in a toast. They both raised their glasses to mine.
    “Here’s to chilled wine and warm women.”
    “Hot women!” Sandy asserted.
    “Indeed!” Denice chimed in. I nodded in agreement. Then came the clink, clink clink of our glasses, followed by generous swallows. What followed was a chorus of satisfied “Ummmms.”

Another fifteen minutes passed. Cheese, crackers and grapes were shared and things became increasingly giggly and loose. Shoes had been kicked off and feet were rubbing and ankles and calves were sliding and tangling and snaking each other. Both girls had very silky legs. Both of them had soft feet which led to some very nice foot play. There was only limited toe play because of how we were sitting on the couch alongside each other. But with each additional swallow of wine, the sensual leg tangles became more unabashed and enthusiastic. A momentary break was mandated while I went to the fridge for a second bottle of wine - an action which both girls heartily approved. I took a few extra seconds in the kitchen in order to eavesdrop on them. Sure enough, Sandra and Denice seemed to be having a spirited, though not necessarily friendly verbal exchange. And then the light bulb suddenly went on. Despite the fact that they came together in a pair, these two women were not exactly friends. It also occurred to me that this could be an act. But I decided that I was going to find out what was what. How was I going to do that? Well, as you all know, when the situation calls for it, Brandi can be a calculating bitch. And this situation not only called for it, it demanded my best. Let’s see now…how creative can I get?

I returned to the living room with the bottle. They both leaned forward with their empty glasses in hand. I took a second to assess their overflowing cleavage. I had spent so much time admiring their tummies and rubbing legs with them, I had completely forgotten (well not completely) how big and luscious their chests were. Hummm…I thought to myself. This gives me an idea.

“Like what you see, Brandi?”
    “I do indeed Denice…you too Sandra. Both of you have such large, perfect breasts!”

“May we have more of this ‘perfect’ wine, please?” Sandra asked as they giggled in unison.
    “In just a second ladies. First, I’d like to offer a rebuttal.”

I set the wine down for a second and moved both of my hands to my tits in order to adjust them in my top for better support and maximum cleavage exposure. Their eyes opened wide. But when I leaned in to fill their glasses my tits damn near poured out of my top, and their jaws dropped. I filled my glass last. I didn’t bother taking the wine back to the fridge. Because we were going through it at a nice clip, I figured it wouldn’t get warm.

“And may I ask, do you girls like what you see?”
    “Wow, Brandi! Talk about big beautiful breasts!” Sandra said, then referred to Denice.
    “I agree with Sandy. Your breasts are incredible, Brandi.”
    “Why, thank you ladies.”
    “To Brandi’s tits!!!” Sandra raised her glass.
    “Here, here!” Denice followed suit.

They both took a sip in honor of my chest. I returned the honor.

“To all of our beautiful breasts!” I toasted and sipped. And then it occurred to me.

“Listen Denice and Sandy. Before I sit down let me ask a fun question.”
    “Ask.” Sandy said. Denice agreed.
    “Who wants to play a fun and sexy game?”
    “I do! I do!” they both said.

I took another big swallow of wine, then I reached in and grabbed a few grapes. They were those generic sweet green grapes that you see all the time in your local market. But these were slightly larger than most, which made them perfect for what I had in mind.

“OK ladies please rise up and meet me in the middle of the room. That is, if you can stand.”

Each of them managed to navigate their way around her side of the table and move in my direction.
    “OK. Stop right there! Now stand right next to each other.” I had them stop about twelve feet away from me.
    “Now what?” Denice wanted to know.
    I held up my hand with one grape between my thumb and forefinger.

“Do you see this grape? This mouthwatering, succulent grape?” They nodded. “This little bugger is going right between my tits. And whoever gets to me first will have an opportunity to try to remove it.”
    “Well that’s no challenge. I’ll be able to just reach in and grab it with my hand.” Sandy said. But Denice took umbrage.
    “What makes YOU think you’re gonna get there first, bitch?”
    “Because I beat you almost every time, bitch.” Sandy snapped.
    “That’s bullshit and you know it, you blond bimbo.”
    “It is not!”
    “Is too! Who won this afternoon? I won, Sandy.”

Oh my! This tidbit of information obviously wasn’t supposed to be revealed. I sensed that when they both seemed to catch themselves. The obvious presumption here was that, after I left them this afternoon, these two went back to their dorm room and fucked it out, just to get into shape for tonight. Hell, they probably skipped out on afternoon classes. I could not help chuckling to myself over this display of immaturity. But to be fair, in them I saw myself in high school, arguing with another girl before we scratched it out.

Before it went any further I stopped them.
    “Ladies, please! Let’s concentrate on matters at hand. And by the way, Sandy. Who said anything about using your hands?”
    “Well I just assumed…”
    “You assumed incorrectly. Like you just said, that would be no challenge. The pot is much sweeter and sexier than that.”
    “Which means?”
    “Whoever gets here first has to remove this delicious grape from between my tits…with her tongue.”
    “Oh, you blond slut. You’re going down. That grape is MINE.” Denice said confidently.
    “Don’t count on it, whore.” Sandy scoffed.

I stuck my chest out then held the grape up about two feet above the split between my breasts. Then I released the grape and heard a sexy “ploop” sound as the grape landed between my tits. That felt nice. The still slightly cold grape sent a thrilling charge of erection to my unsuspecting nipples. Meanwhile, Sandra and Denice had spread their legs front to back like runners at the starting line. I smiled and shook my head. These two were making it so easy.

“Ready…Set…” They jockeyed for position, elbowing and shoving each other in an attempt to knock each other off balance…This was so much fun. “GO!!!” I shouted. And they were off.

Denice jumped out to a quick lead and held it until she got about three feet away. Then, in a desperation move, Sandy reached out and yanked on the brunette’s cut off jeans, which had the intended effect of breaking her stride so that Sandra could scoot by for a last second victory. However, the effects of the wine made Denice loose her balance and she tumbled to the floor. This made her quite mad. I, on the other hand, had to concern myself with keeping my balance as Sandy’s momentum slammed her into me chest to chest and we both went stumbling around trying to keep upright. When I thought I had the sudden momentum shift under control, my balance was once again disrupted when Denice jumped back to her feet and grabbed two handfuls of Sandra’s hair, screamed FOUL and bitch and cunt and every other invective she could think to call the blond, as anyone would have done. Sandra then screeched as her head was yanked backwards. And, since she had a hold of me, I went forward with her. Now any effort at trying to maintain balance would have been futile. The end result was a three body pileup on the interstate. They tangled with each other and I was on top of them. The sad part is that this tragic accident could have been avoided if I hadn’t encouraged them to race when they were drunk. But girls will be girls, and I still had a grape between my tits that needed to be dislodged. I rolled off of the body pileup and managed to get to my feet, which wasn’t easy as I too was a bit drunk. However, Denice and her blond “friend” stayed on the floor. I marveled, feeling a noticeable tingling in my cunt at the sight of them as they locked up in a furious bitch slapping, scratching, hair pulling cat fight. They screamed loud hate at each other as their gorgeous bodies pressed together and the two women engaged in a full contact roll around battle. I watched for a couple more minutes, because it was so incredibly sexy to see them “fight.” But it was easy to see that the longer this battle continued, the more sexually charged it became.

Do you recall what I said much earlier in this tome about two women and how they prefer to fight - need to fight - with as much body contact as possible? Well, that’s what was going on here, in spades. It was obvious to me that these two hot bitches desperately needed to come together like this. Really, who could blame them? You could see how intimately their bellies were engaged. Their still covered chests were squared off the same way. I was actually quite surprised that their tops hadn’t been torn off of each other. This was a true woman to woman battle - and it was scorching hot. Unfortunately, it needed to be stopped before Elyse, the tough, body building stone-cold-lesbian campus security guard was summoned. Although, from what I’ve heard about Elyse, she might have been tempted to strip naked and add her muscular, well oiled body into the mix.

The adrenaline coursing through my body seemed to be sobering me up a bit. So, with a herculean effort I bent down, wrapped my arms around Denice’s waist from behind and lifted her up and away from Sandra. My hands noted how firm and smooth and sweaty from the strain her belly felt. My tummy was now plastered to her sweaty bare back. Oh my, it felt so nice! Sandra then jumped to her feet and looked like she was about to charge. But I stopped her in her tracks with a cold glare and a verbal admonition.

“Back the fuck OFF!!!” I warned. She stopped cold.
    “Can I let go of you now?” I asked Denice from behind.
    “I wish you wouldn’t.” Denice replied as she pushed an ass cheek deep into my crotch, which caused my eyes to widen in delight. I released her slowly. Both fighters stood in break position. I came around between them and addressed them.

“Excuse me girls. But I’m pretty sure I stated that tonight was supposed to be about having fun. Did I not make that clear?”
    “It was fun, until SHE cheated.”
    “I won the race. That grape is MINE!” Sandra argued.
    “Like I said, bitch, you cheated!”
    Before Sandy could respond I spoke again.
    “Alright, listen. Sandy gets a shot at the grape. Even though she did cheat.”
    “But…” Denice protested.
    “STOP! It’s my fault. I should have laid down some rules. Although, I didn’t think I’d have to state rules to two supposedly mature college women. I just didn’t think it was necessary to tell two adults to play nice. Apparently it was, and that’s my fault.”

They now looked like two young girls being scolded by their moms.

“Now, do we still want to continue having fun?”
    “Yes, Brandi.” Sandra replied.
    “Yeah, I guess. Although I don’t know why she should get the grape.”
    “Good. Then let’s get on with this because I think this tasty morsel has dropped a bit and I’m starting to feel the trickling of juice.”

They both snickered.

“Oh, and don’t you worry Denice. I have something really sexy in mind for you.” I winked at her and smiled.
    “Oh MYYYYY. I can’t wait.” Denice swooned.

I turned to Sandra, gently cupped my breasts, trying to be more alluring and also to get a sense of how far down that grape had slipped during the unplanned fracas. I assessed it to be well within the reach of a normal length tongue. Here’s hoping that Sandra’s tongue measured up. She moved to me as Denice watched with keen interest. She smiled a “wicked smile.”

“No no. This is my opportunity, so I get to do that.”
    “Oh really?” I said with a twinge of excitement.
    The gorgeous blond then placed her hands over mine.
    “Please move your hands away, Brandi.” I complied with her request.
    “Denice, honey. Could you come here please?” Denice moved in close. “Be a dear and hold on to these for a few seconds.”
    “With pleasure, hon.” Denice then filled her hands with my now thoroughly aroused tits and squeezed gently. Sandra then slipped her hands under my top and then gently scooped out my tantalizing ta tas. Denice finished the task by slipping my top down past my hips until it collected around my ankles. Good thing it was a stretch top.

“That’ll be all for now, honey buns. I’ll take it from here.”
    Sandra turned to face Denice. She leaned to her and the brunette met her in a brief tongue twisting kiss. Denice then pulled away.

“Godspeed Sandy. With tits as big and beautiful as those, you have a difficult task ahead of you.” Denice observed.
    “Thank you Denice.”
    “Call me if you need any help.”
    “Thanks. I have your cellphone number.”
    “Gosh. It’s so nice to finally see you two working together.” I said with all the sarcasm I could muster.

Sandra then turned back to me and smiled. And then with my now naked breasts in her firm and loving caress, she took a full face dive into them like a ravenous dog digging up a bone. I could feel her conducting a soft face search on the inside surface of my boobs. She searched and searched and then grunted out the words “I can barely breathe!”
    “Save yourself!!!” I yelled. “Come up for air!!!”
    “No goddammit!!! No!!! Not ’til I find that fucking fruit!!!”

I felt her nose bouncing back and forth from one tit to another. Another minute passed and I was getting a bit more concerned. Then suddenly…

“EUREKA!!!” Sandra cried out, her voice muffled by my thick tit flesh. Then I felt a slick, wet tongue slither deep into the crack of my compressed tit meat. It thrilled me to my nipples. And next second, her reddened face emerged from between the massive orbs of breasts that had damn near strangled her.

It took a few seconds worth of slow deep breaths until her cheeks returned to their normal color. Sandra then flashed a sly grin and stuck out her tongue. OMG! There, on top of it was one partially crushed green grape.

“Oh Sandra! Wow! You are a woman’s woman! I am in awe!”

I looked over at Denice who was shaking her head in amazement. She even clapped. I then felt it necessary to move to Sandra. Before she could react, I yanked off her top. As I expected, she was braless.

“Come here baby. You deserve some props.”
    Our nipples met and she shuddered. Actually, we both did. I then wrapped my arms around her and mashed my boobs fully into hers. Sandra’s breasts were luscious and full. Our tits became very friendly very fast as they rolled and rubbed together.

“Oh fuck, Brandi!” she moaned.
    “Well, that was very impressive! You deserve a titty rub.”

Our eyes met, and we just couldn’t help ourselves. Our mouths met and we locked in a lust-crazed kiss. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of Denice. She didn’t seem to mind. In fact, there was a hint of a smile on her face…..

After a couple minutes, I broke off from Sandra, ending our passionate kiss and our full breast on breast encounter. She looked a bit disappointed.

“Oh my word, Brandi! Your tits are to die for!”
    “Hey!” Denice objected.
    “Oh Denice. Your tits are always great.”

Boy this was a hot and cold relationship! And it seemed to change from minute to minute. What a pair these two women were! I began to suspect that they cared for each other more than I originally thought they did. But there was this constant spark, this constant friction. It was both scary and exciting. It was like you never knew if they were going to fight each other like two savages, or fuck each other like two animals in heat. Either way, the erotic tension was often overpowering. As I said, watching them lock up in a heated cat fight really got my juices flowing. I was absolutely certain that it was going to be even hotter to watch them fuck each other. Now all I had to do was find a way to make that happen. Oh well. Something would come to me. It was still kind of early. And I was just starting to have fun.

TO BE CONTINUED
    Last edited by apenman; September 13th, 2016 at 03:59 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Re: BRANDI'S OPUS PART 11 BY BRANDI (by a.p)

Hot, different than almost all the stories here, written by a real master of writing erotic stories.
    Excellent !!

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

A.P. .... You never cease to amaze me with your brilliant story-telling. There are several authors who can pick me up off my feet and place me in the room with the characters.... You, my dear friend, can do that as well as anyone. Another exciting chapter... once again leaving me yearning for more. I can feel the heat and lust and am looking forward to see what happens next. Thank you!

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Hot, different than almost all the stories here, written by a real master of writing erotic stories.
    Excellent !!
    Thank You, Giannis!!!
    A.P.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    A.P. .... You never cease to amaze me with your brilliant story-telling. There are several authors who can pick me up off my feet and place me in the room with the characters.... You, my dear friend, can do that as well as anyone. Another exciting chapter... once again leaving me yearning for more. I can feel the heat and lust and am looking forward to see what happens next. Thank you!

Awww...shucks, Miss Angel...You makes me feel purty...(blush)...

A.P.