0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dezerai 4 pt 6 by Shak

Chapter 6
    Recovery!

Shalitha and Karmen gripped each other’s hand fiercely and walked to the back room. Steps were now difficult for Shalitha but she gutted it out! Once inside they slammed the door shut and headed to the bed, they then turned to face each other. Once again they walked right up in each other’s face and smashed their faces together.
    “I’ma fuck you up….BITCH for breaking my ribs!!!”
    Shalitha growled inside Karmens mouth and bit her tongue viciously. Karmen took the bite without flinching while glaring stonily into her eyes. She then smiled a sick malevolent smile right back in Shalitha's face and returned the bite gripping her tongue with her incisors and snatching and grinding deep into it. All the while she stared excitedly into Shalitha's eyes enjoying every sick minute of it. Shalitha glared right back and let her bite into her tongue with her own sick smiling stare. Both women thrived on pain, both giving it and receiving it! Karmen gripped Shalitha's sports bra and ripped it in two with her bare hands. Shalitha returned the favor and now both women stood naked and pressed body to body, face to face.
    “Twenty years in the making bitch…..it’s time we find out who the real Queen is!!!” Shalitha growled with sadistic anger.
    “Long Live the Queen! Karmen’s hoarse voice completed the challenge.
    They gripped each other fiercely and launched themselves in the air to the bed, but what was expected to be a wild erotic ride was cut short as a sharp pain shot through Shalitha’s ribs when they were in the air and increased when she hit the bed. It was a sharp piercing mind numbing pain! She cried out in agony and Karmen knew this was not something they could ignore. She backed off immediately and looked at her.
    “You’re really hurt!” It was not a question.
    She ignored her own throbbing throat to try and help the moaning Shalitha. She stood up then held out her hand but Shalitha couldn’t move, the piercing pain was that sharp. Karmen bent down and very gently lifted her until her feet touched the floor. She braced herself against Karmen as she struggled to stand; in addition her breathing became difficult. Karmen slipped Shalitha's arm around her waist and help her brace her full weight on her so she could carry her if needed.
    “Come on baby, I got you! Let’s get you to the hospital!” Karmen was almost whispering.
    “We need to clean up first…..you know we look a mess!” Shalitha giggled, her ribs ached when she laughed, “Oh God I can’t laugh” she giggled again.
    Karmen laughed in a grated whisper. “You think we look bad now? Wait till we see ourselves in the bathroom mirror.”
    Karmen virtually carried Shalitha to the restroom. When they got there they looked at themselves in the mirror and both started laughing at what they saw.
    “Oh God, that’s funny as hell” Shalitha was in agony as she laughed, we look like shit!”
    “SHIT!....that’s putting it mildly…..we fucked each other up bad……it’s actually kind of sexy!” Karmens whispering voice was getting lower.
    “It really is!” Shalitha ached as she giggled again.
    They stared at their beat-down selves for several seconds giggling. Karmens throat had deep dark purple bruises on it and was swollen. Her solar plexus had several bruises and both arms were bruised. And her face looked like she was in a UFC match; she had a swollen lower jaw, her nose had dried blood on it and a big time mouse under her left eye. There were bloody scratches in several places on her face when Shalitha went Tiger on her. She opened her mouth and saw red everywhere. Obviously her mouth had been bleeding for most of the fight. Shalitha was no better, she also had a mouse under her eye and her upper cheek bone was bruised dark and swollen. She too had dried blood under her nose. She had several bloody cuts and bruises on and around her mouth and her lower jaw was swollen. Like Karmen her body had bruises everywhere, but her ribs were black and purple! They both noticed they even had bruises on their legs!
    “Well I guess we showed each other who the real Queen is?” Shalitha cracked, it was becoming harder for her to breathe and she could see Karmen was in serious trouble.
    “Long live the Queen!”
    Karmen sounded like she had laryngitis as she damn near whispered it out.
    “From the looks of things I think we both lost” Shalitha’s pain made it hard to even speak.
    She held up the L sign with her right hand and Karmen joined her and held up the L sign with her right hand.
    “Come on let’s get freshened up best we can before my throat is completely shut” Karmen whispered it out.
    “Yeah…let’s get real cute!” Shalitha cracked now leaning on the sink.
    “Oh and don’t forget the make-up kits!” They giggled but at this point laughter was damn near impossible.
    Karmen got 2 towels and soap and both women cleaned up best they could. Karmen had to help Shalitha with some of her washing and Shalitha was shocked at how attentive and thoughtful she was. When they were finished she help Shalitha get dressed in the clean clothes she brought. Karmen pulled out Shalitha’s make-up kit and showed it to her smiling.
    “Oh God, don’t make me laugh” Shalitha was giggling again.
    Karmen put it back in her bag and helped her stand. She suggested they ride together since Shalitha was struggling to move. She grabbed their cell phones and bags and helped her to the car. Once she was seated Karmen went back in the Dojo and finished cleaning up, then closed up making sure the alarms were turned on and everything was secured. She drove them to Cedars Sinai Medical Center emergency.
    “Check yourself in for your throat” Shalitha’s labored breathing and voice was also a whisper.
    Karmens throat hurt too bad to speak now so she nodded her agreement. The nurse on duty was shocked when she saw them. And after she took their vitals Shalitha described what happened. “So you’re saying all this happened because you two were fighting at a Martial Arts studio. And it was like UFC where two people damn near kill each other for the love of the sport?”
    Both Shalitha and Karmen nodded, smiled and stared the young nurse down. She shook her head and left them sitting there.
    “Wait here the doctor will see you shortly.”
    “We do the stare-down thing well!” Shalitha cracked, every breath, every movement ached. Karmen nodded no longer even trying to talk.
    “Well I guess I need to call our crazy family” Shalitha struggling to talk.
    Karmen grinned at her, “I would call” she barely whispered, “but my throat!”
    Shalitha giggled as the look on Karmens face was priceless, she was batting her long eyelashes innocently at Shalitha.
    “You know what…just for that I’m callin’ yo Momma first!”
    Karmens gorgeous eyes got big and she groaned! Shalitha pulled out her cell phone and dialed Tanya’s number. She stared Karmen in the eye the whole time with a mocking smile on her face. Karmen stared right back both women still competing.
    “BOUT TIME YA’LL CALLED!” Tanya answered the phone exploding. “We pulling our hair out over here…are you alright, is anybody hurt?”
    Shalitha attempted to share the entire story with Tanya, but Tanya could tell she was struggling to speak so she quickly grasped the gist of it all and told her the family is on the way. Shalitha hung up, looked at Karmen and whispered.
    “The crazy Calvary is coming to rescue us from each other.”
    Karmen rolled her eyes both ladies leaned into each other and laid their heads together.
    “I had so much fun” Shalitha whispered.
    Karmen sighed contentedly and kissed her on the cheek, “me too” she barely whispered.
    Shalitha smiled at her and Karmen returned the smile. They leaned forward and kissed gently on the lips, their swollen lips sensitive, but the kiss was tender and sweet. They leaned back together and relaxed easily, waiting for the doctor to come and examine them or the family to come and excoriate them, either way they settled in smiled and sighed together. By the time both clans descended on the hospital, Karmen and Shalitha were already in the examination room. Tanya led the wolf pack in the emergency room and marched right up to the front desk demanding answers and Tanisha and Dezerai had to chill her out.
    “We got this Tee….let us talk to the nurses like civilized human beings and not commando bitches!”
    She relented and the Grandmothers Tanisha and Latoya spoke first. The nurses explained everything best she could and let them know both women are being examined by separate doctors and will be out when they finish. She assured them both ladies are hurt but do not appear to be in any serious trouble. The family was not satisfied but agreed to wait until the doctors are finished. Fifteen minutes later the doctor for Karmen came out and let them know she has deep internal bruising on her throat and will need to be kept overnight so they can run a battery of test.
    “See…I knew we should’ve locked them 2 fools up!” Tanya was shaking her head in disgust.
    “There was nothing we could do Mom!” Sharif walked up to her and hugged her.
    “He’s right Tee, this was gonna happen whether we liked it or not!” Tanisha also joined in.
    Latoya and Kenny Jr. was worried because the doctor for Shalitha had not come out yet. Ten minutes later the doctor came out and the family immediately walked up to her. She explained that Shalitha was being x-rayed at this time, but it looks like she suffered several fractures in her left rib cage and will also need to stay overnight for more test. But she assured the family that she is also not in danger.
    “Several fractures?” Kenny Jr. spoke up, “Deep internal bruising in her throat. I knew they hated each other but this shit is crazy!”
    Hakeem was laughing…“I told ya’ll both of em are insane….now we all know!”
    “Shut up Hakeem!” Delesha spoke up.
    “Yes Ma’am” he answered repectfully, but he was still smiling. “Look Grandmother I’m glad they alright…..this could have been worse….cuz everybody know both of em can fight…hell they could have killed each other!” Hakeem spoke reasonably.
    Tanisha was smiling, “I knew this would happen……it was not worse because we raised them right; Oh I know they beat the hell out of each other, but like Hakeem said, if they wanted to they could have killed each other. Now let’s hope this is the wake-up call they need to move on!”
    “Or some other kinda call!” Tanya whispered under her breath, while nudging Tanisha.
    Tanisha nudged her back and both of them grinned secretively. Both Dezerai and Delesha saw that exchange and shook their heads. They looked at each other.
    “You hungry for some lasagna when we get home?” Delesha asked Dezerai.
    “Mmm-Hmm” Dezerai answered.
    Cooking food was there secret code for ‘we have a lot to talk about.’
    Latoya pulled the doctor aside to get more information on Shalitha's condition; after several minutes she came back relieved that her baby was gonna be fine.
    She looked at Tanya “what else did the doctor say about Karmen?”
    “They have to do more test, but it looks like there’s no long term damage, but she’ll be eatin’ soups and smoothies for a while.”
    Latoya breathed a sigh of relief, “I hope this is the last time we see any of this shit!”
    Sharif’s wife Illyssa and the girls walked in along with Hakeem’s wife Ziyal and her son. Both families were out together enjoying the city when the call came in. Hakeem and Sharif left immediately to join the family and the mothers wanted to finish up with the children first then head to the hospital. Everyone hugged and they were given an update on the combatants. Two hours later both Shalitha and Karmen had their rooms and were being kept overnight. Both families couldn’t wait to see them. All the Washingtons headed for Karmens room and all the Davenports headed for Shalitha's room. After an hour they switched, the Davenports descended on Karmen and the Washingtons swarmed Shalitha. They were both worn out after all the jokes, comments and interrogations and wanted them to leave. When they finally left Karmen got up and headed for Shalitha's room.
    “Hey babe” Karmens voice was a tiny whisper “How you feel?”
    “Broke up bad baby!” Shalitha struggled to sit up, “you?”
    “Same” Karmen whispered her answer.
    Karmen pulled up a chair and sat down; they smiled at each other and took each other’s hand. They watched TV for a couple of hours holding hands contentedly. Since Karmen couldn’t talk, very little was said between them, but the time together was precious and when Karmen went back to her room later that night, they both knew their relationship had changed! The next day they both went through more test and by the afternoon the doctors gave them the official news. Unfortunately for them both mothers were in the lobby so the doctors agreed to meet with them afterward. Both Shalitha and Karmen knew they would have to put up with their I told you so’s from their Moms! The doctors sat them down and laid it all out…. Karmen had severe level 3 bruising that damaged the larynx. She would require a tracheostomy to repair the damage. She would not need a stint to keep the airways open and her recovery time was expected 2 months. The doctors expected her to make a full recovery, but no solid foods for a while. Shalitha’s injury was not as focused on one area as Karmens. Hers spread up and down her left side. She would not need surgery as Karmen did but she is very lucky. Karmen actually injured the lower ribs in the beginning severely bruising them. There was no damage to the inner organs such as kidneys, liver or spleen. But another blow there would have been a break. Her middle and upper rib cage was a different matter. When Karmen gave her the flying knee Tony Jaa style she slammed into both her middle and upper rib cage. By gripping Shalitha and snatching her in at the time of the impact she fractured her ribs in 3 places. The middle ribs had 2 cracks and the upper ribs 1. There were no clean breaks which would have endangered her vital inner organs such as lungs and heart. Karmen actually struck Shalitha just below her chest on the left side, directly in front of her heart and lungs. That one blow did more damage than the many punches inflicted on her lower rib cage. But the entire left side of her rib cage upper and lower was to put it bluntly fucked up……BAD!!! Her recovery time was also 2 months, with no sudden movements and she would be wearing a brace for several weeks. Both Karmen and Shalitha were lucky. Had Shalitha knife struck Karmens throat when she had her pinned she would have caused level 4 damage which would have required a stint placed in her throat so she could breath and swallow, or if Karmen had landed another blow to Shalitha's rib cage she would have clean breaks endangering her inner organs. When Tanya and Latoya heard all this they looked at each other and shook their heads.
    “I don’t know who is the bigger fool, do you?” Tanya asked a stunned Latoya.
    “Hell no……in less than 3 weeks I lose my husband and have to bury him, then my daughter and a woman who I love like a daughter damn near destroy each other. My baby almost gets her heart and lungs pierced by her own broken bones, and my other baby damn near gets her windpipe crushed! What the fuck!” Latoya threw up her hands and turned walking out. “I need some air……I’ll see ya’ll later!”
    Tanya looked at the doctors and asked…. “How are they now……can I talk to them?”
    “Come back tomorrow, Karmens prepping to go into surgery and will be out the rest of the day and Shalitha is on heavy pain meds and asleep.”
    When the doctors left; Tanya got on her cell and called the family to update them on the train wrecks named Karmen and Shalitha. The family was divided on how to view this violent turn of events; Tanisha, Sharif, Ilyssa felt like this was a blessing in disguise and the family should feel grateful. Tanya and everyone else weren’t so willing to get on the grateful train. When Tanya left the hospital, she caught up to Latoya; they went to dinner to vent and try to make sense of what was happening and its effect on the family’s future.
    Shalitha and Karmen stayed one more day for observation and were allowed to go home the following morning. The Grandmothers agreed to pick them up, since Tanisha had to return to her business. Sharif and his family had already flown back to Atlanta to make preparations to relocate back to LA so he can take over as CEO of Shujaa Academy. Everyone else was too volatile and at this time the ladies needed a quiet healing environment. Delesha and Dezerai picked them up at 11am. As soon as they walked in they noticed the change and it was astonishing. Shalitha and Karmen were actually holding hands while sitting together watching TV in Shalitha’s room.
    “Wow……this is different…..you two a couple now?” Dezerai asked.
    “I wouldn’t go that far……yet” Shalitha smiled, “but who knows.”
    She and Karmen smiled at each other and snuggled closer.
    “You coming to take us to the lions dens?” Shalitha asked.
    “Well to be honest we were hoping you would stay with us a few weeks, that way your home environment is more healing.”
    Karmen and Shalitha sighed with relief.
    “You know, we were going to ask you if we could stay with you! Me staying at Moms and Karmen staying at Mama Tanya’s just wasn’t going to work.”
    “We know, that’s why we asked” Delesha spoke up.
    “We just need to know you’re not gonna beat the hell out of each other if you’re in the same house. From the looks of things is it safe to say you two now have a change of heart?” Dezerai asked?
    Karmen and Shalitha both smiled and batted their lashes snuggling real close.
    “Cut the shit girls…….are you gonna fight each other or not?“ Delesha was not laughing, demanding an honest answer; “You have lied to us before!”
    Shalitha looked at her Aunt Delesha “You have nothing to worry about from us anymore.” She looked at Karmen “we’ve gotten to know each other and we like what we see!”
    Karmen looked back at her and smiled.
    Delesha’s mouth fell open and Dezerai narrowed her eyes suspiciously…..
    “OK…….YOUNG LADIES, YOU AIN’T SLICK……WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH SHALITHA AND KARMEN???”
    Shalitha laughed….
    “I know it’s hard to comprehend but perhaps the fight brought about good! Sometimes right things can happen for the wrong reasons!”
    Delesha and Dezerai looked at each other and nodded.
    “We cooked a delicious lunch for everyone and have healthy and delicious broths and smoothies for Karmen, are you ready to go?” Delesha was finally smiling.
    Karmen stood up smiling…..delicious broths and smoothies. If Delesha says it’s delicious that means it’s the most delicious thing ever created.
    “The Chef has spoken” Shalitha was grinning.
    Delesha’s rep as a chef was known far and wide…..so Karmen was ready….the idea of being nursed back to health in their Grandmothers home was thrilling.
    Once at the house they sat down at the table and the Grandmothers served Delesha’s island specialty…..brown stew fish over a bed of brown basmati rice, fresh picked saut?ed veggies and her world famous cocoa bread. Karmen had a fruit smoothie of fresh mangos, kiwi, strawberries and blueberries. It was blended in fresh aloe vera juice for its healing properties. She also made a broth from the brown stew fish and veggies and seasoned it with her special herbs and spices that she refuses the divulge its secret!
    “I’ll have to kill you if I tell you!” she says.
    Shalitha and Karmen made a pact to discover the secret, by hook or crook, and they warned the Grandmothers.
    “We will go through your cupboards, sneak through your files, hack your computers and have DNA test done on your food! We vow to crack the spice code you so desperately kept secret all these years! If the Divinci code can be cracked so can the Delesha code!”
    While they ate and laughed the Grandmothers decided to confront the ladies so they can know what’s really in their heads and hearts! Both Karmen and Shalitha were known for their blunt honesty, so the Grandmothers were comfortable they would get the truth. Because Karmen could not talk, Shalitha told the story of what happened at the Dojo….the whole story….even the nasty ass to face details! Delesha cut her off at that point telling her that was way too much information!
    “Auntie….we’re shocked” Shalitha looked at her slyly…“we heard so much about your wedding back when we were 12, I would think this is right up your alley!”
    Karmen was grinning and staring at Delesha like they uncovered another of her well kept secrets.
    “You two bitches think you slick don’t you?” Delesha looked at them.
    “BITCHES?!?!” Shalitha looked shocked, then winked at Karmen….“did she just call us bitches?”
    Karmen nodded yes and both of them gave each other a fist bump, since a high five was too much movement for Shalitha at this time.
    “I’ll be damned” Dezerai cut in, “all this time, acting all hard and murderous and both of you are undercover ho’s!”
    “Did your beloved Grandmother just call us undercover ho’s?” Shalitha again looked shocked, then winked at Karmen.
    Once again Karmen nodded yes and they fist bumped again.
    “Ok I see where this is going!” Dezerai cut in. “They think they can out-slick OG slicksters like us!”
    “OK CUT THE SHIT LITTLE GIRLS…..YOU THINK YOUR LITTLE HO STORY IS GONNA ROCK THE MINDS OF YOUR SENILE OLD GRANDMOTHERS? Delesha got blunt and raw! “THEN BRING IT LITTLE GIRLS, WE WANNA HEAR IT…….ALL OF IT…..BUT WHEN YOU FINISH, YOU GON SIT THERE AND LET US TELL YOU SOME OF OURS….she threw down the gauntlet.
    Shalitha acted shock!
    “Look Auntie I was just teasing……I didn’t mean to….”
    “TOOO LATE LITTLE GIRLS..SPILL IT NOW!!!” Delesha cut her off!
    Shalitha looked at Karmen who nodded….. Shalitha tried to look shook up but her eyes had a slick twinkle behind it!
    “These slick little con-artist wanted this….we been hoodwinked Dee!” Dezerai looked at Delesha.
    Shalitha dropped all the pretense….
    “OK OLLLLLDDDD LADIES!!! We been wantin’ to know what really happened at your wedding for years now. Everybody else has given us the watered down PG version. We want the straight no chaser X-rated bitch hoochie ass shakin’ version! So what you say, we tell you ours if you tell us yours?”
    Karmen was staring at Dezerai and Delesha with that familiar steely come with it gaze.
    Dezerai started laughing “they definitely Washington and Davenport women!!!”
    Delesha sighed and giggled……“Fuck both a ya’ll!”
    Karmen and Shalitha were unmoved and stared stonily at them!
    “OK….YA’LL WANT THE RAW UNCUT SHIT???” Dezerai was starting to feel feisty.
    They both nodded and stared at her.
    “All right Dee, what you say….should we give it to em?”
    Delesha looked at both of them….her warrior coming out! She then looked at Dezerai…..
    “Let me start!”
    Shalitha and Karmen sat up excited.
    “Damn” Dezerai laughed….“look at that shit!”
    “Stop stalling old ladies…we want details, every nasty ass shaking booty bustin’ moment……oh an we know all about the BBB!!!”
    “THE BBB!!!” both Delesha and Dezerai’s mouth fell open shocked!!!
    They looked at each other and paused, but Karmen was having none of it as she hit the table 3 times, put one hand to her ear and with the other she started winding it in circles to say hurry up and start talking! Delesha stared back at her unfazed…..but Karmen stared right back!
    Finally Delesha relented…laughed then dove right in… Karmen and Shalitha's ears were burning as they ate up every nasty detail of their Grandmothers juicy wedding story. Dezerai and Delesha tag-teamed back and forth as they told it all!
    “Can we see the CD, we know you taped it and you still have it?
    Delesha and Dezerai stared at her….
    “I bet big mouth Tanisha or Tanya told you that?” Dezerai glared at them.
    “We’ll never reveal our sources” Shalitha glared back.
    The grandmothers knew they had to change the subject so they demanded the whole story from Shalitha.
    “So what happened at the Dojo young ladies?”
    Being Attorneys both Shalitha and Karmen recognized someone trying to change the subject. But they let it go deciding to go after the CD later. Shalitha looked at them and decided to get real raw and jiggy with her own details. Karmen was jealous because she wanted to add her own nasty uncut contributions to the porn talk. They talked about everything for hours and by the evening Dezerai and Delesha felt better about them staying there at the house. They gave them separate rooms and Delesha made sure she prepared the right nourishment for Karmen. They ended up staying with the Matriarchs for the whole of their rehabilitation….2 whole months…..and it was exactly what they needed.
    By the next week Karmen was able to talk some, but she kept it short and easy and Shalitha was gradually able to walk. They spent hours together talking and getting to know one another. By the second week Karmen could talk much easier, but still had a long way to go before she was healed. She and Shalitha would sit out on the deck in the back and sip tea, play with the Rotweilers and talk about their lives and their careers. Karmen was impressed with the strength and vision of Shalitha. She spent time in war torn countries in Africa fighting human rights violations. Countries like Tanzania and Sudan. Her ability to research was light years ahead of anyone Karmen had ever known and the stories of death and disease and starvation left Karmen in shock and awe! The fact that she has seen this up close and personal had Karmen apologizing for underestimating her. Also Shalitha was a virtual encyclopedia of information on international law. Her knowledge of International Constitutional law and the rights and privileges of humans on a global scale was impressive. Karmen apologized repeatedly for every thought she had of Shalitha as a stupid bratty little bitch. In truth Shalitha had faced the types of dangers she never dared. She witnessed the aftermaths of bloody massacres and spoke with warlords. She even delivered food to starving families and helped raise money for poor tenant farmers and secured freedom for those trapped in war zones of rival factions. She spoke with refugees and those who lost land and homes and families. It amazed Karmen that for all of Shalitha's courage and knowledge she never could reconcile with her Father. And even more fascinating is that Shalitha kept all her heroic exploits to herself, she never told the family what she was really doing. She said it was because she did not want them to be worried, but Karmen knew it was more than that, she came to know that Shalitha literally did not want the adulation. She was even more grassroots than Karmen and her devotion to the lives of those in east Africa was mind blowing
    Shalitha on the other hand was equally impressed with the woman Karmen had become. She was a crusader for women and little girls everywhere. There were countless school programs she helped launch. And for women who have been trapped in violent relationships Karmen was a crusader for safety. Building shelters and safe havens, fighting for new laws and policies! And she was a beast in the courtroom and a fighter for legislation that will protect women from harm. If a woman needed to escape a violent relationship Karmen would make that happen by providing safe shelter for her and the children. If the man came after the woman Karmen would use the law to drop the hammer and nail his ass to the wall. And because of Karmens physical strength and training there wasn’t a man on the planet who could intimidate her. In fact Karmen had stories of men who tried and the consequences were always extreme.
    “When they attacked me legally they would lose! When they attacked me through the media they would get exposed and excoriated! When they physically threatened me it was on! When they put their hands on me, it was their ass!”
    Shalitha especially loved the ass kicking stories as Karmen talked about the fools who physically crossed her.
    “They only try once!” Karmen bragged.
    She was mentor to young girls of all races and ages. She was a warrior for civil rights and the rights of women everywhere. And lately she became involved in the struggles of poverty and substandard living conditions. But the thing that impressed Shalitha the most was she owned her own law firm and controlled her own caseloads! Shalitha admitted she always wanted to own her own firm, but the UN and UNICEF offered her opportunities she could get anywhere else. But lately she felt politics, war and economic interests were barriers in the fight for human rights.
    They sat for hours talking and both agreed the case for the wrongful death of their father Kenny would best be served if they worked together. This case was not just for the Davenports, but the Washingtons as well. After two weeks of rehab Shalitha and Karmen were strong enough to sit down with Latoya and map out the strategy for the upcoming case. Karmen had Shauna her personal assistant move down to LA and get them a temporary office to work from. Karmens business partner Stacy Blackwell also flew down to LA to discuss the case and meet Shalitha. They hit it off like old friends immediately. Although Shalitha was not licensed to practice law in California yet, she was in charge of research. By the end of that first month Karmen and Stacy were so impressed with Shalitha's legal skill and her level of research they offered her a partnership. Shalitha spent a few days considering it and accepted. She gave her resignation to the UN and moved back to LA permanently. The family was thrilled and Shalitha felt like this was a new beginning. Stacy suggested Karmen make her stay in LA permanent and open an office there. The distance between LA and the Bay Area was inconsequential and they could still work closely together. They had discussed expanding any way and now seemed the perfect time. So the law offices of Blackwell, Washington and Davenport was opened in the LA-Inglewood area. Along with the relocation of Sharif and his family to LA to become the CEO of Shujaa Academies the family felt like the sting of the loss of Kenny could be lessened with the family being together again.
    Karmen and Shalitha’s new relationship became the talk of the family…for 20 years they try to kill each other; then after nearly succeeding they are now best friends and inseparable! Staying at the Grandmothers was essential to their healing; but there was an added bonus, they got to know the Grandmothers better. They would talk for hours and ate Delesha’s incredible food. They also had a chance to work-out with their fit 70 year old Grannies who were still in excellent shape. But the stories were best, they learned how Delesha and Dezerai met, the track meet and the sizzling first kiss! They learned how they saw each other again after 18 years and the school camping trip and that wild first night! They learned about the church and Dezerai’s ass shaking performance at Sunday morning service. They learned about the reunion and when they finally came out to the family and the sexy games and sneak attacks and a lifetime of sexy warfare. They learned about the Spanish fly, the tickling and yes the BBB and the score card the grannies kept on who won the most BBB battles! The grannies were not in agreement who won the most. And Shalitha and Karmen made them talk about the wedding over and over again. They memorized all the crazy booty shaking details and would quote them word for word. Karmen even talked Grandmother Dezerai into letting them see the CD. Most of all the Grandmothers talked about their love and commitment to each other and their love for the family. Everyday became a blessing as Shalitha and Karmen would sit out on the deck for hours talking and laughing. After they regained their strength they began working out together. The Katas were incredible and soon they were sparring and feeling feisty. They grew to love and respect each other, becoming best of friends and confidants! After 2 months Shalitha decided it was time to move back home with Latoya. She knew it was best to stay with her mother since she was now alone with Kenny Jr. returning to school. Karmen got her own place in LA and helped set up the new office. The suit against the trucking company was filed and they spent several months in negotiations to reach a settlement. Shalitha had accumulated mountains of evidence against the trucking company and Karmen skillfully used that evidence and was a ferocious adversary at the negotiation table. Latoya handled all the business arrangements to make sure the settlement was suitable to the family and an honor to Kenny's legacy. In the end the family received millions and since Karmen was family the firm worked pro bono! After a year the family recovered every dime of the settlement and Latoya made sure both families were well taken care of and the businesses thrived. They eventually opened more Dojos and Sharif proved to be as brilliant a CEO as he was a Martial Arts master and teacher. Karmen and Shalitha became business partners expanding the law firm to new areas. But there was something that had not yet been settled and it was bound to happen…..now that the funeral and the lawsuit was behind them Shalitha and Karmen still had unfinished business. *************************
    The phone call came late one night…..
    “So what’s up lady?” Karmen had just gone to sleep. “You and I have unfinished business!” Shalitha stated matter of factly.
    “Is this what I think it is?”
    “Long Live the Queen!”
    “I thought we were past all that!”
    “Don’t act like you don’t think about it!”
    Karmen paused….“all the time!”
    “Same here!”
    “So how do we keep from sending each other to the hospital again?” Karmen asked trying to find a place of sensibility.
    “We Don’t!!!” Shalitha answered bluntly.
    Karmen grinned feeling her juices stirring.
    “You know if we go down that road, ain’t no turning back!”
    “I know!”
    “You want us to lose ourselves in this crazy shit again don’t you?”
    “And so do you, don’t front!”
    Karmen again paused, then grinned conspiratorially…..
    “Where’s your hand right now?”
    “Inside my wet coochie!” Shalitha answered “Yours?”
    “Same!”
    “You know we gon fuck each other up again!”
    “But this time we fuck while goin’ ta war!”
    “So what we gon say to the family after we end up back in the hospital?”
    “Who gives a shit……this is us baby!”
    “Listen” Karmen put the phone down to her pussy and her long nailed finger was flying in and out.
    The noise was loud and wet! She then lifted the phone back to her ear.
    “Your turn!”
    Shalitha put her phone down to her pussy and did the same with her own long nails. She lifted the phone back to her ear.
    “Your turn!”
    “Look at your phone” Karmen then spread her legs and lifted them; she positioned the phone so Shalitha could see her asshole!
    “Your turn!”
    Shalitha did the same! They went back and forth for several more minutes.
    “I saw you checking out my ass this morning at the office…..don’t lie!” Karmen was now fired up!
    “I been checking out your ass since the day we met!” Shalitha confessed.
    “Oh really….. so I guess you been a nasty bitch since you was 12!” Karmens voice was starting to growl.
    “How long have you wanted to fuck the shit outta me?” Shalitha asked her voice also getting raw!
    “Since the first time you beat me in basketball 1 on 1!” Karmen confessed.
    “Since age 12?” Shalitha asked while stroking herself.
    “I wanted you under me…..begging me to stop! I wanted you to cry like a little bitch and run to your mommy and ask her to save you from that big bad Karmen!”
    “WRONG BITCH!!!.....the real story is…I wanted to tell your mommy there’s nothing she can do to save her little bitch….cuz I wuz gonna fuck you anytime I got ready, an you can have her back only when I’m damn well finished!”
    “NO BITCH YOU WRONG!.....I wanted to beat your bitch ass in basketball then spit on the ball and rub it in your stuck-up face, then make you get on your knees and lick it clean!” “WRONG AGAIN BITCH!......I wanted to kick your door in at dinner time and drag your weak ass out by the hair from the dinner table and look back at Mama Tanya and tell her don’t wait up!”
    “WRONG AGAIN BITCH!......I wanted to pimp slap your stupid face right in front of Mama Latoya, then drag you outside, make you open your bitch ass mouth so I can hock up a mouth full of nasty ass phlegm and spit in it, then make you chew it and swallow it, before I take you away!”
    “WRONG AGAIN BITCH!......I wanted to grab you and throw you over my shoulder and carry you wherever the hell I wanted, then throw your weak ass down and fuck you in the ass and pussy without grease!”
    “WRONG AGAIN BITCH!.....I wanted to ream your ass with my big 15” dildo, then make you suck the nasty ass shit off it, then fuck you again, then make you suck it again!”
    They played this nasty wrong again game with each other for another 15 minutes before agreeing it’s time to finish what they started at age 12…….a battle for supremacy! This time the battle will be sexual, but they both knew sex and violence is almost the same to them, so yes someone or both may very well end up in the hospital again. But since Karmen had her own home and lived alone, they didn’t need to make any arrangements with anyone. They were now stroking their pussies on the phone and made each other look at it! They felt like 2 bitchy Vulcans going through Pon Farr and they needed the only worthy physical mental and sexual opponent they knew……. EACH OTHER!!!! They agreed before they ripped into each other, they need to warn the ladies of the family. The men were less judgmental and didn’t really give a shit about their bitch fights! So they set up, a ladies only night later that weekend; but this time they also included Ilyssa, Sharif's wife who everybody found to be a settled and deeply spiritual woman. She chose to be a stay at home Mom to her and Sharif’s two girls, even though like Sharif she had a graduate degree from Georgia Tech. Her degree was even more impressive than Sharif's, having an interdisciplinary degree in Bio-Medical Engineering. In other words she studied the physical, mathematical and medical concepts that goes into biology and physiology when it comes to medicine. She could create new concepts, machinery, equipment and methodology. And she only needed a couple of more years to get her PhD which would make her a Doctor in Philosophy with a Major in Bio-Medical Engineering. But she never wanted to become just another medical doctor. She was an herbalist who integrated Eastern concepts of holistic natural medicine with Western technology. Her ultimate goal was to create affordable clinics in the inner-city. Shujaa Academy was the perfect landing spot for her ventures. But first she gave her energies to raising their daughters while finishing her training in alternative preventive medicine. When the girls reached their teens she would get her PhD and open the clinics. She was a 5’7” Jamaican woman, a serious dancer who wore long beautiful dread locks and had a gentle Irie Rasta vibe! She was an uncompromising vegan, a fantastic cook, and a licensed yoga practitioner. In fact she could be classified as a yogini having trained abroad in India and Tibet. She smoked only the purest Island ganja and Illyssa’s calm yet strong demeanor was just what the family needed. Tanisha took to her like a long lost sister and soon they had her integrated into the circle of powerful Davenport Washington women!!! If there was any couple who appeared made for each other it was Ilyssa and Sharif. They met their first year at Georgia Tech when they were 19 and they’ve been together ever since. In 11+ years they have never had an argument. Both are very humble and easy going people, but highly accomplished and mentally powerful in spite of their humble demeanor. They speak to each other gently and lovingly at all times and are each other’s biggest fans and best friend.
    The night of the meeting they let Ilyssa set the vibe. It was Saturday evening in the back yard of the Grandmothers, Ilyssa provided the homemade wine and Island herb. Candles were set with delicious incense and smooth tunes from Sweet Honey in the Rock. They ladies sat in a circle and Ilyssa led them in an hour of yoga and massage, the Grandmothers were more flexible than any of them except Ilyssa. They then sat lotus style and drank a little wine and smoked a little herb. Soon Karmen and Shalitha had the floor and they in their blunt way let them know that they were going to have another battle. Tanya and Latoya immediately went ballistic saying they were lucky to survive the last battle, which of course they were correct!
    “Let me get this straight” the yoga, massage wine and weed wearing off Tanya in a hurry. “Last year you two bitches damn near kill each other. Shalitha is one bitch blow away from having her kidneys, liver, spleen, lungs or heart pierced by bone fragments from her own rib cage. While Karmen is one more knife strike or choke out away from having her windpipe, esophagus and larynx crushed! Shalitha couldn’t move for a week and it took her 2 months before she was healed and Karmen needed surgery and couldn’t speak or eat solid food for a week and it also took her 2 months before she was healed!!! And now you two crazy bitches are about to do this”…..she paused and stared at them like they were insane…..“AGAIN???”
    “Well this time we don’t hate each other, so that should help!” Karmen answered knowing it wouldn’t.
    “Oh so this is gon be a sexfight, is that what you saying?” Tanya asked.
    “YES!” both Shalitha and Karmen answered together.
    Tanya started laughing……
    “Me and Tanisha have sexfights, your Grandmothers have sexfights, Latoya’s had sexfights……you two crazy bitches don’t have sexfights……ya’ll do bloodsport…this is deathwish three….this is some Roman Coliseum shit! You are like hungry 2 ass lions preparing to feed! Ya’ll gon end up back in the hospital…….if you lucky!”
    “Thank-you!” Latoya stepped in. “Do you realize how lucky you were to survive the last time you went down this road?”
    Both Shalitha and Karmen nodded.
    Latoya looked at Karmen….
    “You told us that Shalitha’s left ribs were already severely bruised from top to bottom, but when she pissed you off, you drilled a flying Muai Tai knee strike directly into her already severely bruised rib cage, fracturing them in 3 places! And you admitted you hit her hard enough to break them completely….and that you lusted for the kill! And Shalitha you admitted that you wanted to completely fuck up Karmens already severely bruised throat. You tried to take the staff and ram it in her already severely bruised trachea not caring if she ever talked again or not!”
    Latoya paused…..incensed!
    THEN……you grab her already severely damaged throat in your strong hands and try to crush her windpipe!”
    Latoya again paused to stare at the ladies as if they had lost their minds.
    “Do I have these facts straight Ms. Attorneys at Law or am I missing something?”
    Both Karmen and Shalitha nodded yes.
    All the women at this point were shaking their heads in disbelief, including the Grandmothers, Tanisha and Ilyssa.
    “I need to get the fuck outta hear!” Latoya stood up to leave.
    Ilyssa stood up and wrapped her arms around Latoya asking her to stay.
    “We wan your voice…..please stay!”
    Ilyssa then turned to Karmen and Shalitha…
    “Please….we no understand?”
    At this point Karmen and Shalitha looked at each other.
    “You want to go first or should I? Shalitha spoke.
    “I’ll try” said Karmen.
    She then tried to explain how they are the ultimate competitors. They are like football players or boxers or UFC fighters who get a thrill out of the violence, the risk! They are risk takers and always have been and the joy comes from the extreme. The only difference this time is they no longer hate each other. The last year together has brought a deep and lasting love between them and they actually want to keep each other safe. Shalitha joined in and emphasized that they love each other deeply and even though it will be dangerous this time, she did not want to physically destroy Karmen and she knew like Karmen felt the same way about her. But none of the ladies were buying it including Tanisha.
    “Shalitha didn’t you say that your almost fatal throat attack came after you two said you no longer wanted to fight? And Karmen didn’t you say your almost fatal knee strike came after you said you no longer wanted to fight?”
    They both nodded yes!
    “Then help us understand” Tanisha implored. “First you want to destroy each other…then you change your mind and don’t want to destroy each other, in fact you even make a little love, then you change your mind again and decide to destroy each other……AGAIN! How are we supposed to accept this…..you two are vicious and powerful and by your own admission competitive and have a bloodlust for destruction. It’s obvious to us one or both of you will do something or say something to piss the other one off and when that happens we are back to destruction again!”
    All the ladies nodded and looked at Karmen and Shalitha.
    “We can’t argue that point!” Shalitha spoke first. “All we can say is we no longer hate each other, but love each other!”
    “NO LONGER HATE EACH OTHER?” Tanya was going nuts! “Are all the insurances paid up, are the burial plans in place? You keep this shit up and someone gon die! Ya’ll are Klingons, sex ain’t good unless blood flows and bones break, hell you probably eat live Gagh at the house and keep fresh blood wine in the fridge to drink……..YOU KEEP THIS SHIT UP SOMEONE GON DIE!!!”
    The Grandmothers had listened long enough.
    “Shalitha….Karmen I want you two to think about what you’re doing” Delesha spoke. “When Dezerai and I had our fights and sexual competition we had constraints that saved us from ourselves. The best constraint was Dezerai herself. Had she been like me we never would have made it. She had the cooler head, the sweeter more humorous disposition. She is the reason we are together today. Had I been with someone as competitive and sadistic as either of you, not only would we not survive as a couple, but someone would have seriously got hurt. And since I never had your Kung Fu skills, that someone would have been me. I can hurt someone, but you two can kill someone. You need to rethink this!”
    Dezerai came in. “Delesha may have a bad temper but she was never bloodthirsty. You two are bloodthirsty, you get a sadistic pleasure out of breaking bones and spilling blood. I could never be with someone like either of you, because I love to tease and stir shit up. But with you two, that would have led to me getting all my teeth knocked out or my leg snapped in two. Me and Dee fight to add spice to our sex, not destroy each other! You two cannot separate sex from destruction. Dee would have never tried to crush my windpipe or shatter my rib cage. I agree with her you need to rethink this.”
    The conversation went like this for the rest of the night with all the ladies trying to get them to reconsider, but in the end Shalitha and Karmens minds were made up. The fight was on and it was going to happen tomorrow morning at Karmens house and last all day. No one was to come by or call until they hear from either of them. The evening closed with all the ladies hugging them and asking them to please reconsider or at least be careful. Tanya and Latoya were beside themselves and pleaded with them, but to no avail. Later that night Ilyssa called Karmen and tried to use the love and compassion approach.
    “How would you feel if da wan you love is in extreme pain knowing you cause it?” she asked.
    Obviously she had no idea who she was talking to. Extreme pain was orgasmic to these two predators. Later Tanisha called Shalitha and tried to be reasonable, but she told her to stop wasting her time, tell the family when tomorrow morning comes it’s going to be Karmen vs Shalitha part 2, do not interrupt or call, they will call them when they are finished.
    Karmen went to bed and slept like a baby, while Shalitha went to a hotel and also slept like a baby. KvsS II was on for tomorrow morning….
    May the best Queen win…… Long Live the Queen!

To be continued
    Last edited by shak7; December 4th, 2016 at 11:12 PM.