0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dezerai 4 pt 7 by Shak

Chapter 7
    Here we go again????

Karmen had a large exercise room in her home that she designed into a mini Dojo. She had everything prepared for their match including a large mat in the center of the room. She was stretching when she heard the Shalitha who had a key enter her home. When she walked in the exercise room they looked at each other and smiled or rather they smirked. Finally they could resume their war! Just as before they were dressed in their Rio Gi pants and sports bra! Shalitha removed her shoes and stepped on the mat. She took up a space directly opposite Karmen on the floor and began stretching.
    “So little girl, it seems you want me underneath you and begging?” Shalitha spoke first.
    “You heard right!” Karmen answered, her mood was surly.
    “Explain” Shalitha looked at her with narrowing eyes.
    “What…..you need me to explain what that means? Karmen cracked.
    “Yes….explain it bitch…..and I better like your explanation!”
    “Or what?”
    “Or I’ll do the explaining and you won't like my explanation!”
    "Really....in what world bitch!"
    "In this one......muthafucka!"
    “Oh you going muthafucka on a Sistah already bitch???”
    “You heard me…or do you need me to explain what that means?”
    “The only explaining gon happen here is when I explain to Mama Latoya why I broke you up again!”
    “You won’t be able to explain shit, with your jaw wired shut after I break it!”
    “TALK IS CHEAP LITTLE GIRL….GIT YO BITCH ASS UP AND SHOW ME MUTHAFUCKA!!!”
    Karmen stood her cold eyes locked unto her prey.
    Shalitha stood and both went right to Cobra and launched….
    It was on………MATCH #2….
    Shalitha attacked first launching straight knife hands right at Karmens throat. She was grinning sadistically as she threw 2 straight blows at her throat, and then countered with a straight kick to the groin; she cocked her foot back and straightened it up catching Karmen with a vicious kick to the throat. Karmen took a quick step back to lessen the impact then angrily exploded bringing a knee up underneath Shalitha's extended leg and drilling her in the back of the thigh, then planted and followed it up with a round house to the head! Shalitha went down and rolled right coming up quickly as Karmen closed quickly planting her left foot and raising her right knee and exploding at Shalitha's left rib cage catching her viciously. Shalitha slid inside absorbing the impact and trapping the leg with her left hand, then pivoted and brought a reverse elbow to Karmens jaw, catching her, then cocking back and firing a back hand chop catching her in the throat again. This time Karmen turned her head and shoulders away from the chop protecting her windpipe while diving to the right and spinning over while snatching her by the wrist and throwing Shalitha to the mat! She reversed and rolled up just in time to see Shalitha quickly rise. Karmen attacked with a straight right kick to the solar plexus followed by a right hand to the rib cage. Shalitha trapped her wrist and snatched her in grabbing Karmen by the neck. Karmen retaliated and grabbed Shalitha by the neck and they yanked each other in and went face to face. They smiled together then brought both hands to their throats and gripped each other fiercely cutting off their wind. They then twined their long powerful legs and kissed hard! They broke the kiss with a loud pop and pushed each other away.
    “Nice warm-up little girl” Shalitha breathed!
    “I see you brushed, your breath smells better today” Karmen cracked.
    They quickly closed and kissed again, tongues raping each other mouths! After breaking the kiss they breathed together.
    “Huuuaaahhh!”
    Shalitha pushed her away…
    “Now that we know our throats and ribs are strong enough to take punishment, you ready to get serious?”
    She looked in Karmens icy eyes gleaming. Shalitha faked a kick and fired a right hand aiming for her jaw, but Karmen was ready and ducked right, quickly rising and threw a vicious uppercut with her own right catching her on the chin, stunning her. Shalitha stumbled backwards and Karmen closed snatching her by the hair and yanked her in so they were face to face again.
    “You mean like that?”
    She then crushed their mouths together and kissed her viciously. She bit her bottom lip then pulled back and mushed her face with her hand and laughed at Shalitha. Big mistake…..Shalitha played as if she were still stunned and when Karmen in her overconfidence went to grab her by the neck again, Shalitha charged forward tackling her and slamming her to the mat. This time Karmen was stunned. Shalitha pinned her neck again with her forearm and grinned sadistically then spit in her face. She then bent down and licked it off leaving a slobbery trail across Karmens face. Karmen by now had recovered and looked at her with a cold smiling fury. When Shalitha sat up Karmen caught her with a knee to the lower back and grabbed her wrist snatching her over to the side and leaped on top! Their bodies stretched sexily out together and they again looked in each other’s eyes!
    “My clits getting big……how’s yours?” Shalitha grinned up at her.
    “Guess what you’re under me and my big clit!” Karmen smiled and began grinding her pelvis into Shalitha’s.
    They ground viciously, there was nothing sweet and sensuous about it, they were sawing their powerful pelvises roughly together, while staring into each other’s eyes stonily. Then Karmen slammed her pelvis down hard on Shalitha's crushing her into the floor, she grinned.
    “Oh I’m sorry little girl…..was that too hard for you?”
    Shalitha shot a quick left hand to the chin catching her by surprise knocking her off. Shalitha pinned her and returned the vicious slam against Karmen, crushing her to the floor.
    “Oh I’m sorry little girl…..was I too quick?”
    Karmen bridged up and began grinding her pelvis back into Shalitha.
    “Slam now bitch!”
    Shalitha lifted up and slammed her pelvis down hard on Karmens, but could not budge her. “Chi gunging muthafucka!” Shalitha looked at her smiling.
    She then took a deep breath and brought her own chi to oppose Karmens, without raising her pelvis began pushing her pelvis down with inner fire. Karmen opposed her but Shalitha was gaining ground. They both breathed deep and exhaled powerfully. Their pelvises stalemated together and they held strong while staring deep in each other’s eyes. They put their mouths together and began chi breathing blending their fire! Suddenly Karmen slid right and Shalitha fell down. Karmen quickly slipped on top of her back popped her open handed in the back of the head.
    “Oh I’m sorry little girl…..did I fake you out?”
    Shalitha quickly rolled sideways throwing Karmen off and looked at her and Karmen looked up and stared back; suddenly Shalitha shot a kick to her mid-section! She then pounced, but Karmen rolled away. Shalitha expected that and leaped to her feet and advanced quickly. Karmen began rising as Shalitha shot a left foot to head. The blow backed Karmen up, but she kept rising and retaliated by pretending to stumble, then exploding with her own left hand, but Shalitha was ready and blocked it with her right, covered it then countered with a knife strike to Karmens throat!
    “Oh I’m sorry….did I outsmart you?”
    Without missing a beat Karmen suddenly lashed out a right foot and slammed her ribs.
    “You were saying?” she grinned.
    Shalitha planted and retaliated; firing her own right kick to Karmens ribcage, but Karmen caught it and charged slamming her to the mat, stunning her!
    “Oooooopppps….my bad” she puckered her thick lips making mocking kiss sounds.
    Shalitha lay on her back stunned looking up.
    “Was I too fast little girl…..did big bully Karmen beat you up?”
    She flexed her muscle kissing it. She then grabbed Shalitha by the hair and began lifting her; Shalitha let Karmen pull her up, then suddenly gripped her wrist dropped while locking her in, and then threw her in a brilliant Judo move on her back! Karmen hit the mat hard and Shalitha slid next to her grinning.
    “Oooooopppps…my bad” then puckered her own thick lips making kissing sounds at Karmen.
    Suddenly they grabbed each other and kissed. They wrapped themselves in each other’s arms and twined their bodies together. The kiss was delicious as both women were hot as hell. They gripped each other and ground their pelvises hard, while the kiss was deep, sensuous and asphyxiating. Breathing was difficult as they purposely tried to smother each other. Suddenly Shalitha drilled a right hand to her ribcage then snatched her hair back and shot a backhand chop to the throat. She laughed then slammed Karmen back to the mat and pinned her, then slammed her pelvis on Karmens, then raked her throat with her nails, purring like a cat, before smacking it again with her hand! She then lifted her body and leaped forward planting her pussy on Karmens face, slamming it on her mouth! She ground down viciously and suddenly screamed as Karmen bit the shit out of her inner thigh! Shalitha reared back to get up but was met with another knee to the lower back and fell forward. Karmen met her teeth first and bit her thigh again. She shoved Shalitha off and rose to face her, but Shalitha was too quick and cocked a right foot drilling her in the head knocking her flat. She went to deliver another kick to the ribs, but Karmen blocked it by twisting, rolling and drilling her in the inner thigh, timing it perfectly as Shalitha unloaded. They then rose quickly together, but Karmen beat her to the punch and exploded, unloading another knee strike drilling her in the chest Tony Jaa style and Shalitha was dropped. It’s a good thing they were holding back and pulling their punches and kicks or else both would be in trouble again.
    Grinning Karmen leaped on top pinning her and bit her neck. Shalitha moaned with that and Karmen sucked hard trying to leave a deep mark. Shalitha lifted her neck and whined in joy grabbing Karmen by the head and pushed her hard into her neck. Karmen became a vampire at that point and left teeth marks! Shalitha rolled Karmen over until they were side by side as Karmen devoured her neck! They grabbed each other by the hair and snatched back looking at each other and crushed their mouths back together. Their teeth crashed as they bit each other. They were growling viciously in the kiss and Shalitha yanked her head away again and forced Karmens mouth back on her neck. Karmen dug in like a thirsty vampire and began devouring her. Shalitha howled then threw Karmen off of her. They sat up on their knees and Shalitha grabbed Karmens sports bra while standing up and lifting her, physically tearing her sports bra off with her bare hands, then bent down teeth first and bit Karmens breasts.
    “Oh shit…..you bitch…..you gorgeous fucking slut……bite that titty bitch….bite it!”
    Karmen grabbed the back of her head and crushed her entire face in her breast and was smothering Shalitha. Shalitha tried to tear Karmens tit right off her chest. Karmen snatched her away and slapped her in the face then grabbed her sports bra and ripped it in two and threw it away. They attacked each other’s tits and treated them like pieces of meat, not sucking but biting and chewing! They then dropped back to their knees and backed off enough to look at each other smiling. At the same time they swung at each other’s head and missed, then grabbed hair and yanked each other in for another smothering kiss. Karmen tore away from the kiss and bit her neck again! Shalitha howled in delight and Karmen reached down and grabbed her Gi pants and snatched them off while still chewing on her neck. Shalitha let her chew away while also snatching Karmens pants off. They stood up and stepped back with each other’s pants in their hands. They threw them in each other’s face and wrapped their arms around each other for another round of smothering kissing! Wrestling each other to the mat they flipped in a 69 and went crazy. They bit and chewed and growled viciously as they ate each other furiously. Within minutes they were cumming in each other’s face. It was just the beginning! Karmen pushed Shalitha forward then threw her legs up and rolled backwards. Shalitha lifted her head just in time to see Karmen attacking her from behind. She was tackled face first and Karmen dove forward and planted her ass in the small of Shalitha’s back. She then slapped the back of her head and flipped her over then planted Shalitha's face in her cunt and locked her head in her thighs and squeezed. Shalitha's mouth was against her cunt and Karmen force fed her pussy cream! She slammed Shalitha's mouth in her cunt and ground viciously. Shalitha loved it and opened her mouth wide and bit her fat clit. Karmen jammed it in her mouth and screamed at her….
    “BIT IT BITCH…..BITE MY MUTHAFUCKIN CLIT!”
    Shalitha obliged and tried to rip it out of her cunt. Karmen slammed her thighs viciously into her head stunning Shalitha. Karmen wanted to rape her face as she face fucked her mouth sadistically. She lifted then slammed hard on her face! Grinding ferociously her cunt began spasming as she flooded Shalitha's face with her spraying cream! Trapping her head she was not finished as she wanted another one, so while cumming she spun on Shalitha’s face planted her ass directly on her nose, but Shalitha had ideas of her own. While Karmen was still shaking Shalitha kicked back aiming for Karmens forehead. As Karmen blocked it, Shalitha spun her roughly sideways throwing her off. Karmen tried to stop the roll but it was too late as Shalitha shoved her away. Karmen was still in the later stages of her orgasm and was vulnerable. Shalitha cocked her foot and drilled Karmen with a round house kick to the head flattening her. She was on her almost as soon as she hit the mat ass first landing on her head and planted her ass on Karmens face. Karmen was stunned, orgasmic and struggling to get her bearings, but Shalitha dropped the full weight of her ass back on Karmens face. She was not trying to get her pussy on Karmen face, she wanted ass work. She quickly adjusted and reached back spreading her ass cheeks and planted her ass hole directly on Karmens nose, lifted then slammed down planting it inside. She ground and rotated trying to insert all of her nose. Karmens orgasm had finally subsided but her face and nose was now a prisoner.
    “BRREEEEEETH BITCH!!!”
    Shalitha grinned and smashed her ass down hard on Karmens nose. She squeezed Karmens head with her thighs and reached down and covered her mouth.
    “I SAID……..BREEEEEEETH BITCH!!!” She laughed.
    Karmens head finally cleared began flailing, but Shalitha locked her in. She tried to bite her hand, but Shalitha avoided her teeth but kept her hand sealed over her mouth…..she was laughing!
    “Nice try honey……….oh-oh…..here it comes, let Mommy hear it!”
    Soon she heard Karmen inhale through her nose and Shalitha laughed at her and stood up quickly, jumping out of harm’s way to gloat.
    “How’d that smell baby? My butt and your nose were one honey….was it good for you too?”
    Shalitha batted her eyes looking innocent. Karmen stood up and looked at her. Shalitha was waiting for the surprise attack but it did not come, so she decided to rub it in.
    “I got you good didn’t I baby…..you know I’ma talk shit about that for the rest of our lives!”
    Shalitha was laughing. Karmen looked at her and cocked her head.
    “I like the smell of ass……always have baby…..so talk all you want.”
    “Quit lyin’ bitch…..you ain’t into ass smelling like that and you know it!”
    “I didn’t say I was into it, I said I like the smell of ass!”
    “OK let me get this straight, you like the smell of ass, but not really into it?”
    “Yes!”
    “How about a fart….you into that?”
    “You do that I WILL whip your ass!”
    “Oh Yeah???” Shalitha started laughing…
    “THEN GET READY BITCH CUZ I’MA CUT LOOSE IN YOUR FACE… AN I WANNA SEE YOU TRY AN WHIP MY ASS!!!”
    Karmen was unfazed by Shalitha’s talk….
    “Cut the shit bitch…..you as nasty as me” Karmen was walking up to her as she talked.
    Shalitha let her do it intrigued. They were nose to nose now.
    “What say we go 69 right here an now…..pussy eatin’ ass lickin’ clit bitin’ face smotherin’ head crushin’ ass smellin’ we have an old fashioned bitch to bitch throw down!”
    “So we do whatever the fuck we want to do to each other?” Shalitha answered.
    “We do that now…..bitch….what’s the difference!”
    “No holds barred……a 69 WAR!!!”
    They were talking directly inside each other’s mouths now.
    “I wouldn’t blame you if you were scared, after all my legs are much stronger than yours, I might crush your pretty little skull!”
    “In your dreams ho!....we attack without rules!” Shalitha began snapping at Karmens teeth!
    “I will eat a hole in your cute soft flesh cunt!”
    Karmen suddenly grabbed her by the throat and lifted her choke slamming her WWE style! She did it so quick Shalitha could not react in time. Karmen then jumped on top and dove in. Shalitha was still shaking cobwebs when Karmen spun around and jammed her ass on her nose and her pussy in her mouth! Shalitha then felt tongue, teeth and lips on her own pussy and ass, then Karmen slammed down on her face and all her breath was immediately taken away. Karmen was a pussy eatin’ muthafucka! Shalitha could tell immediately Karmen could out eat anybody she ever had. But she had no time to celebrate as Karmen clamped her powerful thighs and on her head and began squeezing. Her face was engulfed in Karmens hot aromatic ass and thighs. Then came the grinding and the slamming as Karmen went off! Shalitha was on her back and already behind struggling to even things up. She bravely fought, but she began feeling the first rumblings of orgasm assaulting her senses and Karmen knew it. Karmen snarled and damn near climbed inside Shalitha’s ass and pussy and ate her way out! Shalitha was losing it as the first wave assaulted her. Karmen dug in and was slobbering inside her sopping wet pussy, chewing on her clit and loudly slurping her pussy lips. Karmen then brought a hand to Shalitha’s cunt walls and messaged it, while chewing on her clit. Shalitha squealed having never experienced that before. All her screams were muffled inside Karmens vice gripping thighs. Karmens tongue plunged inside her asshole and 3 long fingers dug inside her pussy. Shalitha was shaking as another orgasm seized her, when it subsided Karmen switched and plunged the fingers inside her ass and her tongue inside her pussy. She began growling and vibration and the varied feelings was off the fucking chain. Then Karmen did something Shalitha was unprepared for. She brought a hand down and found her foot and messaged a nerve ending that directly affects the sexual centers. Shalitha remembered Karmens brother is Sharif who along with Ilyssa study the Tantric arts, obviously Karmen learned some as Shalitha was now shaking in another orgasm. Karmen stroked her foot, ate her pussy and plunged her ass at the same time. Shalitha felt another orgasm hit, then another, then another. She was now helpless as Karmen wore her out. All she could do now was fight to get out from under this fucking succubus! Karmen would not let her get away and continued her assault while Shalitha was shaking and crying. Shalitha’s numb brain was struggling to make sense of this erotic domination. She had never been dominated before and she felt desperate and began clawing at Karmens legs. Karmen laughed at her and dug in deeper cutting off all air, working her foot and eating her pussy! Shalitha screams were muffled, she was airless and orgasmic, she finally began begging and Karmen giggled with satisfaction as she listened to Shalitha beg for relief. She finally got up, looked down at the still shaking Shalitha and laughed at her. Karmen then raised both her hands and said…..
    “LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!”
    “Oh my God……oh shit….what the fuck; you bitch, you gorgeous pussy eatin’ bitch!”
    Shalitha was giggling even though she still had not caught her breath…..
    “This ain’t over, we just getting started!”
    Karmen bent over and asked…
    “Oh so you want a rematch? Maybe this time I’ll start on the bottom, give you a head start.”
    Shalitha looked up still shaking and grinning, but with revenge in her eyes.
    “Don’t worry bitch…..Ilyssa and I are about to be best friends after this is over…..she’ll show me that shit you just did and when I learn it then we will have our 69 rematch.”
    “BUT UNTIL THAT DAY COMES” Karmen leaned down right in Shalitha’s face gloating…..
    ”I AM THE QUEEN!”
    Suddenly Shalitha swung out with her right hand, but because she was still worn out it was slow and Karmen was ready and easily evaded it. She stepped back and allowed Shalitha to shakily stand.
    “Who’s your mama now little girl?” Karmen began pouring it on mocking her. “Is widdle Shali ready for our rematch or do you need more time to gather your strength? How about I make you a pot of coffee….or scramble you some eggs? Oh I know I have 5 hour energy shots in the fridge…..can I get you one?”
    Shalitha glared at her as Karmen poured it on thick….
    “Oh I know Shali……let’s do some jumping jacks!”
    She began doing jumping jacks in front of Shalitha sticking out her tongue and wagging her head mockingly. By now Shalitha had recovered herself enough to launch a reverse roundhouse kick and follow up with a front roundhouse. She wind milled them together, not expecting it to land, but just to demonstrate she recovered her strength! Karmen easily evaded it and waited until after the last windmill and countered with windmills of her own. Shalitha stepped back then crouched in Wing Chun. Karmen matched her and they immediately engaged hand to hand again. Their hand speed was incredible as they deflected and struck. Then suddenly Karmen caught the wrist and locked it. But Shalitha anticipated this and reversed the wrist lock and backhanded her in the mouth. And with her attention diverted Shalitha swept the leg dropping her. She jumped on top of Karmen and pinned her lining them up body to body.
    “Alright ho……no more games you challenged me clit to clit, let’s do it!”
    Karmen grinned….
    “Your funeral bitch!”
    They slammed pelvis to pelvis and held. Suddenly Shalitha snatched Karmen up until they were in a sitting position, they quickly scissored together. They scooted closer until pussies were mashed in tight. They wrapped their arms around each other and were again face to face.
    “We’re gonna start this clit war even and fight for dominance. All our lives we wanted to know who was the strongest….who’s the real Queen between us! We beat the hell out each other already, but we never fought sex against sex!”
    “Are you sure this is what you want bitch…….fighting me Kung Fu is one thing, fighting me sexually is another. You saw the video, you know I can out fuck you. You saw what just happened I had you begging like the little bitch you are!”
    Shalitha snatched her closer until their noses smashed; their excited eyes locked.
    “You think that funky little video can intimidate me bitch? I didn't see a damn thing to be scared of then or now! But when my big fat clit crushes your little nub, we’ll see how much shit you talk!”
    “So it’s a sword fight then bitch….my sword against yours?”
    Karmen grinned as their mouths rubbed together…..
    “May the best Samurai win?”
    "May the best Samurai win!" Shalitha echoed her.
    They growled and commenced the battle! They immediately threw each other over on their sides and fought for the dominant position. They were not the grapplers like Hakeem and Sharif, but they were still good. They locked legs together and tried to outmuscle each other, arms wrapped tight around bodies. Mouths locked as they struggled for top position. They began rolling and the battle turned sensuous. Their long slick sweaty bodies felt wonderful together and both women found themselves moaning and purring in their delicious kiss. Karmen was able to role on top and tried to free her legs so she could spread out and hold top position, but Shalitha locked her in tight keeping their legs entwined.
    “You’re not going anywhere baby……now can you kiss bitch……can you make love, can you really fuck or are you only good at fighting?”
    “Fuck you bitch…..I can out-fuck you anytime anyplace!”
    “Then out-fuck me K……..look me in the eye and out-fuck me……..put your sexy body against mine, so we can see who the real queen of love is!!!”
    Shalitha mashed her pussy into Karmens and held it. Karmen looked at her and was momentarily perplexed. Normally Shalitha’s fiery eyes are angry, mean and malicious, this time her eyes are sexy and sensuous and hungry! This was no sex game….. ‘this lady wants to really make love!’ the thought turned Karmen on as Shalitha brought her sexiness to bear. Karmen looked deep in her eyes and decided to put her own sexiness on the line against Shalitha.
    “Alright then, let's make love little girl; I’ll ask you again…..how big is your clit?”
    “It’s big bitch……how big is yours?”
    “Bigger than yours baby…..and sexier much sexier!”
    “Oh I doubt that, but we’ll see………….we’ll fucking see?” Shalitha challenged her.
    With that Shalitha spread her legs and Karmen let her.
    “Lay it right here baby, line your bitchy little girl against mine and see who’s the biggest, the sexiest and the hottest!”
    Karmen grapevined her legs with Shalitha’s and they held it firm. Both are very flexible so the grapevine was extreme as they held perpendicular and completely sideways. Muscular legs twined with muscular legs. They wrapped their arms around each other imprisoning each other in their vice grip! Face pressed to face, breasts and bellies mashed in deep and both women sighed contentedly.
    “Are you strong enough to tilt your pelvis with mine and grind clit to clit while our legs are like this?” Shalitha asked.
    “ARE YOU?” Karmen was damn near offended she would even ask such a stupid question.
    “Then bring your bitchy little queen against mine and see who’s the sexiest….who will reign supreme!” Shalitha called her out.
    They both tilted their hips and pussies lined up. They immediately felt their long fat girl dicks line up.
    “Ahhhhhhh” they whined inside each other’s mouths as they felt the electricity shoot through both of them. Karmens clit felt long and thick and strong.
    Shalitha knew she was as formidable as she imagined. But her own clit is also big and she felt inspired; she was going to make this bitch feel all of her…right here and right now!
    “Can you feel that bitch……huh? Feel my big bitchy queen against yours?”
    “I feel it….I feel all of it…….you thick baby, but I’m thicker!!!”
    “The fuck you are…..line em up bitch!”
    Karmen lined her clit up against Shalitha’s and they held them steady measuring them against each other length against length.
    “See told you I’m bigger!” Karmen smiled.
    “Feel again bitch, I’m clearly bigger!” Shalitha smiled back.
    Their eyes were wide with joy and anticipation, they knew this was going to be good as they began sawing their long fat clits together in an up and down motion. Both women were moaning in each other’s mouths as their clits grew in size and power!
    “You think you’re so fucking sexy don’t you?” Shalitha's shaking voice was moaning, the joy was starting to overwhelm her.
    “Fuck you slut…..you wonderful gorgeous slut..........fuck you!” Karmen was trembling.
    They were like two blazing furnaces, hotter than they ever been, from feeling their thick powerful clits finally together, to all the competitive trash talk, to the sexy body to body comparisons they went straight to orgasm and not just one but multiple! It was so good they wrapped each other up tight, wanting to remain there forever! They began digging in as their clits continued expanding, stretching longer, wider, fatter! They were so wet, their pussies were now sucking together and the sounds were so intoxicating they were starting to squeal together.
    “You’re clit is so fucking big!” Shalitha eyes widened in shock as they slid together up and down, up and down!
    “Oh my God, oh my God…..you gorgeous fucking bitch……you slide that big dick against mine….SLIDE IT YOU GORGEOUS BITCH!” Karmen was now yelling.
    They began twirling clit to clit, fat asses rolling…..both women were shocked at how fat and thick and long they had become, the wetness was off the chain and both women laid their faces on each other’s shoulders and closed their eyes.
    “AHHHHH…..YOU BANG IT…..BANG THAT BITCH DICK AGAINST MY MINE…..BANG IT BITCH………BANG IT BITCH!!!”
    Shalitha’s was screaming, her eyes were closed her body began slamming against Karmens. Clit banged against clit and both women were howling in joy, mouths wide open as they bit each other’s shoulders and hung on.
    “OH MY GOD…..SHALI…….FUCK ME SHALI, FUCK ME SHALI! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG FAT BITCHY DICK….YOU GORGEOUS FUCKING BITCH!!!”
    They were slamming their clits together and rotating them wildly. Bending and pushing and shoving and grinding and smashing. They were trying to fuse their clits into one. Pubic hairs twined, snatched, snagged and ground together! Pussies sucked and drank each other. But most of all their big fat clits swelled so big they thought they would burst! Their emotions overwhelmed them as they merged and the explosions continued to overwhelm them. If truth be told, the act by itself was not orgasmic to them. Neither Shalitha or Karmen were the good sex makes me cum types. They were more moved by the person than the act. It was not the fat clit that was the biggest turn on, it was each other’s fat clit! They loved matching up against each other. They loved the mental and the emotional challenge that each other posed. They loved knowing that they were each other’s equal and the physicality and mental competition for them was the ultimate turn on! They were chewing on each other’s shoulders as they screamed their release. Their fat clits sealed together and pulsated like two erupting dicks! But because they were powerful women the pulsation was not a diminishing but an empowering. They lifted their heads and looked each other in the eye and were emboldened!
    “NOT BAD BITCH….BUT ARE YOU READY FOR A MARATHON?” Shalitha’s heart was pumping fire and brimstone!
    “ARE YOU!!!”
    Karmen screamed in her face and sealed her mouth to Shalitha’s and slammed her clit down viciously on hers! Shalitha met her slam for slam!!! They began grappling again and this time Shalitha ended up on top!
    “MY TURN SLUT!!!”
    “BRING IT SLUT!!!”
    It was round two and they began twirling their asses and sawing their fat clits together again.
    “You a Samurai little girl?” Karmen looked up into her sexy eyes.
    “Are you?” Shalitha’s sneered down at her.
    “You on top……be a Samurai bitch!!!” Karmen called her out.
    Shalitha growled then slammed down hard and began sawing her clit up and down against Karmens fat clit.
    “SWORD TO SWORD...LET’S FENCE BITCH!!!” Karmen screamed!
    They went at it in a wild melee over the next hour and a half, slamming and banging their clits together with ferocious abandon. They fucked the shit out of each other forcing orgasm after orgasm from their powerful bodies. When it was over they laid next to each other with their eyes closed, breathing deep.
    “Don’t be going to sleep” Karmen moaned sleepily.
    “Uh huh” Shalitha was damn near snoring.
    Karmen reached over and touched her belly.
    “I need to ask you something……there’s nobody here but us……no family…..no ego……no hidden secrets, just you and me Shali!”
    Shalitha had a feeling what she wanted to ask…
    “If it’s what I think it is I’ll answer, only if you answer!”
    “Agreed! How long have you wanted to do this with me? For years there was always something else in your eyes other than hate…..was it this?”
    Shalitha breathed…
    “When I was 12, I was just starting to feel the beginning of my sexuality. But when it came all the way in, you were the one I thought about the most! I would never admit it. In my mind I despised every inch of you and I wanted to destroy you, but at the same time, deep in my heart I wanted to love you and preserve you! Maybe that’s why I asked Daddy to care for you, so I could keep you close. I use to stare at you and get mad……no matter where we were, I would always stare at you, especially when you weren't looking!”
    Shalitha looked at Karmen and Karmen knew it was her turn.
    “When I look back when we first met, I loved our 1on1 basketball games. The pushing and shoving the in your face yelling……I loved it. I loved how you felt and how you looked. I even loved how you smelled. I used to just breathe you in when we were close. I remember every time we got right in each other’s face and threatened each other, I would get turned on!”
    She looked at Shalitha…… “did you?”
    Shalitha looked back at her, “every time” she shook her head, "every fucking time!"
    “Looking back now….I can see it” Karmen answered.
    “Do you remember how we would threaten each other and scream at each other? Think about it Shali when does it get good for us?”
    “When we’re fighting!” Shalitha answered.
    “We were too young to know what was going on….but that doesn’t mean we weren’t turned on” Karmen took her hand.
    Shalitha breathed…“K….every time I knew you were going to be someplace I wanted to be there. I would fight with my parents to let me be where you were.”
    “Me too” said Karmen… “Mom use to get sick of me complaining because I couldn’t be where you were.”
    “Yep” Shalitha smiled…..
    “Dad was sick of me….but Mom knew I was turned on, and that is why she kept me away!” Karmen rolled over and looked at Shalitha.
    “I have something else I want to say…..what we’re doing here is a dream come true for me……I love our no holds barred woman to woman competition! The battles to determine the Queen! The way we fight for supremacy! This is the best sex I ever had!”
    Shalitha sat up on her knees and Karmen joined her.
    “Let’s keep doing it…..this is the best for me too….let’s never stop.”
    Karmen scooted forward and pressed her forehead against Shalitha and pushed in hard……. “Supremacy Shali” we fight to see who is the baddest bitch between us!”
    “THE QUEEN!!!” Shalitha finished for her.
    “This is not an end but a beginning we agree to fight from now on….BUT she added a caveat…we can only fight once a year!”
    “Because anything more than that we would kill each other!” Karmen finished for her.
    “Exactly!”
    “We have a law firm to run and careers to build!”
    “And the family needs us alive and healthy!”
    “And we might want a family of our own one day….though I have no fucking idea what man could survive under our intensity and domination.”
    “Unless we get Jeff!” Shalitha laughed in Karmen’s face with that comment.
    “I can’t believe you said that….bitch!”
    “But it was fun wasn’t it?”
    “That poor man…..he was already ruined from Mama Dezerai, but after we got finished he was no damn good to nobody. You just had to devour his little ass didn’t you?”
    “Look who’s talking” Karmen spoke.
    For those who are wondering who Jeff is, refer to Dezerai 3 chapter 5…. “the wedding.”
    After seeing the video Karmen wanted to finish what Dezerai started. She found out where he was working and seduced him….it was easy….Grandmother Dezerai primed him well! Karmen found out where he worked then got him alone one Saturday and assaulted the poor frail little middle aged man. When she finished she called Shalitha who came over and finished the job!
    “Last I heard he got fired and is still unemployed. See what you did?”
    Shalitha giggled, then looked at Karmen and changed the subject.
    “Alright, so we’re in agreement…..this war between us will endure, but just once a year, for our survival sake.”
    “Agreed” said Karmen.
    They were now breathing together.
    “You know I still owe you for that shit you put on me, a couple of hours ago!”
    “So take your revenge bitch….I’m right here, what you gon do!”
    Karmen was calling her out, then licked her face to piss her off. Shalitha looked at her getting pissed again. She dove low and Karmen smoothly rolled sideways back to avoid her, but Shalitha if nothing else never makes the same mistake twice, instead of trying to tackle her she knew Karmen would slide sideways, so she extended her arm and grabbed her wrist and snatched her down. As Karmen was going down Shalitha was rolling around and cocked her right hand and drilled her in the side of the head. Karmen was stunned and Shalitha seized the opportunity, she leaped forward landing on her face with her ass and immediately cut loose gas! It was loud and disgusting and Karmen was pissed. Shalitha jumped up laughing….
    “OOOOHHHH THAT SHIT WAS NASTY……..I GUESS IT’S TIME YOU START KICKING MY ASS!!!”
    Karmen jumped up and charged…with murder in her eyes! Shalitha was ready and went Tai Chi and easily evaded her. Karmen spun and wound a round house with her right leg, but Shalitha was waiting again.
    “WRONG MOVE” she laughed then stepped inside catching the kicking leg at the knee and pivoted and delivered a reverse elbow to the mouth.
    She kept the pivot going and grabbed her and body slammed Karmen to the mat. She then stuck her foot in Karmens dazed face and giggled while wiggling her toes.
    “SMELL IT BITCH!” Shalitha took a deep mocking breath to tease Karmen and lifted her foot before Karmen could grab it.
    She then reached down and grabbed Karmen by the hair and lifted her forcefully. Karmen shot a left hand to the chin, but again Shalitha was ready and blocked it!
    “OPPS….WRONG AGAIN!”
    She snatched Karmen in and kissed her roughly on the lips, then judo flipped her on the mat and dove on top and began fucking her!
    “Ahhhhhh!!!” Shalitha growled delightfully!
    “Now that’s better!”
    Karmen had all the wind knocked out of her and was struggling to breath. Shalitha smiled evilly!
    “KISS ME BABY” and smashed her face into Karmens so she couldn’t breathe at all!
    The kiss was rough and intense as Shalitha shoved her long tongue down Karmens throat trying to gag her. She then lifted her face from Karmens and clamped her hand over Karmens mouth. Karmen had to breathe through her nose and Shalitha blew her breath directly into Karmens nose!
    “How’s my breath baby?” She grinned.
    At that moment Shalitha knew what was coming and as soon as she felt Karmen flinch she shot forward. As expected Karmen tried to kick her in the back, but Shalitha was too quick and as her ass passed by Karmens face she delivered another gas bomb….laughing! By now an angry Karmen had recovered and needed to even things up. So she jumped up and charged under the pretense of tackling Shalitha. As expected Shalitha slid sideways to avoid the charge but instead of charging forward Karmen slid with her. Shalitha saw it and lifted a knee to deliver it to the head, but Karmen anticipated that and blocked it with both hands and locked in so Shalitha could not escape. This time she did charge and slammed into her drilling her to the mat! Climbing on top Karmen banged her pelvis against Shalitha's and started fucking her. Shalitha recovered quickly and again they engage pubic bone to pubic bone! They growled and looked each other in the eye banging away. These were two incredibly strong women and there was nothing sensual about this clit war! Karmen was lifting her ass high in the air and was slamming down with frightening force against Shalitha. While Shalitha was already up in an impressive bridge and would drop her ass to the mat only to gather her own force and slam it back up into Karmen. They slammed each other over and over and over again. Never flinching or weakening. The entire time their eyes were locked in a stony stare down. Neither one blinking or showing any emotion. It was a frightening sight as they were shark like in their eye staring focus. For 10 minutes no one blinked or slowed down. For them it was the height of erotic fury. Pubic hair ground roughly together as they changed the tenor, with Shalitha holding the bridge and placing her hands behind her head nonchalantly, she smiled at Karmen. Her strength was impressive, she easily held the bridge using no hands are arms after 10 minutes of vicious pelvis to pelvis banging. Karmen decided to one up her. She sat on Shalitha’s right leg and lifted her own left leg placing it in between Shalitha’s. She then went into a full squat just above Shalitha’s bridge.
    “You’re strong little girl, but I’m stronger and more flexible!”
    The challenge was obvious, even though Karmen already knew Shalitha was as flexible as she was, she wanted to take their fight to another place. Karmen looked down at Shalitha with a cold stare. Shalitha looked back up at her just as coldly. She calmly laid down flat and slid back. Sitting up she curled her long legs in and smoothly slid them underneath her until she was in a half lotus which is sitting down with her knees tucked under her. Without breaking their stare down, Shalitha smoothly came up on her toes and rolled back until she was flat footed. She did not raise up but remained in a full squat. Then while staring defiantly in Karmens eyes she spread first her left leg, then her right until she was not only in a full horse stance or squat, her legs were spread sideways. Shalitha’s stare intensified once in her final stance waiting for Karmen. Karmen’s steely eyes narrowed as a tight smile crossed her face as she turned her body to face Shalitha. She then stood up straight and walked right up to Shalitha. She looked down at Shalitha and held out both hands waiting. Shalitha then started rising up and just before straightening Karmen lashed out a right hand chin strike and dropped her. Shalitha went down hard stunned and Karmen put a calloused crusty foot on her face and rubbed. Dry crusty skin scraped her face, then Karmen jammed her hard big toe in her nose and laughed. Shalitha quickly raised her knee to kick her from behind but this time Karmen was waiting and delivered a side kick catching Shalitha in the quad as it rose. Karmen then dropped her full weight, ass first on her belly knocking the wind out of her. She looked at Shalitha…..
    “My turn!” and stuck a finger in her mouth soaking it with spit, then jammed a wet willie in Shalitha’s ear then her nose.
    Shalitha struggling to breathe was finally able to suck air into her deprived lungs just in time to see Karmens ass slam on top of her face. Then Shalitha realized Karmen was already in the 69 as she dropped her mouth on her pussy. Shalitha attacked her pussy first, knowing if Karmen got a jump she was in trouble. They ate each other with a vengeance and both women were creaming in each other’s mouth. Shalitha forced a roll when she felt Karmen reach for her feet and they were now sideways and the with the battlefield level, the war was on. They slurped and ate and chewed each other’s pussies! Both women were moaning now as their pussies were pouring their juices. But they were too sneaky to allow a straight up fight and simultaneously they jammed fingers up each other’s asses! But once again it was only a decoy as Shalitha fired a left hand into Karmens rib cage. Karmen recoiled as Shalitha knew she would and just as she spun to retaliate Shalitha dug her nails in Karmens ass and just as she expected Karmen lurched forward to escape her assault. But then Karmen did something Shalitha did not expect, instead of lunging to safety, she pivoted and spun on her back delivering a reverse head kick with her heal connecting to Shalitha’s jaw as she rose. Karmen kept the roll going and grabbed Shalitha’s legs and spread them with her arms. She jammed her mouth into her pussy and ate her from on top. Though dazed Shalitha once again moaned as her breath was taken away by this evil pussy eating bitch! But the real trouble was Karmen locked her legs in place with her arms and quickly rose up and delivered an old fashioned figure four leg lock trapping her legs. Karmen then massage the erogenous zone on Shalitha's foot that wrecked her earlier.
    “OH SHEEE-IITTT!!!!”
    Shalitha screamed, but it was too late as Karmen locked her in.
    An orgasm immediately seized Shalitha again and this time she didn’t care as she surrendered to it. Karmen saw this and was turned on! She sucked one of Shalitha’s calloused toes and worked on her foot. Shalitha was calling her baby and sweetie as she shook in joy! Karmen released her toe with a wet plop and jumped back up to her pussy and ate her. One hand on her foot massaging and the other opening her wet pussy and eating her. Shalitha threw her head back and let the orgasms fly! Karmen no longer needed to trap her leg, as Shalitha surrendered to her. For the next half an hour Shalitha had more orgasms in one setting than ever before. This time she was begging Karmen to stop yet keep going all at the same time, as she came again and again and again, her body shaking with joy until finally Karmen decided to have mercy on her adversary and let her recover. Karmen rolled over on her side to savor her victory as Shalitha laid on the floor glowing!
    “Oh my God……that shit was the best I ever had! You got to show me how to do that!”
    “Hell no, I ain’t showing you shit……go to Ilyssa she’ll show you…..but for the rest of this day….you know what’s coming and who’s cumming!”
    Shalitha looked at her and laughed!
    “I still ain’t calling you queen!”
    “Yes you are or get ready for more!”
    Shalitha grinned and rolled over…
    “You shouldn’t have said that shit, I definitely ain’t saying it now!”
    She rolled on top of Karmen and they kissed.
    “I owe you for that….and we ain’t leaving until you feel what I just felt.”
    Karmen cocked a crooked grin…
    “You know we do have to go to the firm tomorrow?”
    “Shut up!” Shalitha laughed and kissed her again.
    She jumped up and left the room retrieving her bag, when she came back she had a big black strap on dildo around her waist. Karmens mouth fell open as she looked at Shalitha’s big dick bouncing and wobbling towards her.
    “Like I said you gon feel it baby!” she grinned as she marched towards Karmen.
    “ON YOUR KNEES CUNT?” Shalitha barked out! Karmen did a reversed roll and hand stand landing on her feet. She then turned around dropped to her knees and stuck her ass out in front of Shalitha, bouncing it up and down.
    “Oh my God” Shalitha moaned… “that shit looks so fucking hot!”
    She grabbed her ass and pulled her in.
    “You bouncing your big ass like you did in your video!”
    “Ain’t no Coach Williams in the way now baby…it’s just you and me!”
    Shalitha groaned and placed the head of the dildo at the opening of her sopping wet cunt. Suddenly she rammed that shit home…all of it! It took Karmens breath away as her normally deep voice rose an octave.
    “OH SHEEE-IIT BITCH!” Karmen cried out and backed her phat ass into Shalitha’s monster dick!
    Shalitha grinned, then gripped her with her powerful hands.
    “I’ve wanted your phat ass for years, now it’s mine!”
    Shalitha pulled the dildo out almost to the end….then paused looking down at her adversary turned lover!
    “You ready for this bitch?”
    Karmen braced herself for the assault. She bounced her phat ass up and down.
    “WHAT YOU WAITIN’ FOR SLUT…..SLAM THAT SHIT!!!”
    Shalitha slammed the dildo home with ferocity and force! Karmen sucked in her breath and cried out!
    “AGAIN BITCH!” Shalitha slammed it again!
    “AGAIN” Karmen screamed out!
    Shalitha pulled it out to the tip…..braced herself, gripped Karmens hips in her powerful hands and slammed it again this time with even more force!
    Karmen whimpered with that and bounced her ass up and down. Shalitha pulled out and slammed it again! Karmen dropped her head on the mat and bit the palm of her hand as she braced for more! Shalitha pulled out and slammed it again! Karmen began whining now!!! Shalitha pulled out and slammed it again!
    “Don’t stop!” Karmens voice was trembling as she whined and whimpered!
    Shalitha grinned maliciously and pulled it out!
    “YOU READY SLUT!!!” Karmen could not answer as she whimpered!
    Shalitha cocked and slammed it AGAIN…..AND AGAIN…..AND AGAIN…..AND AGAIN……AND YET AGAIN!!!! Karmen was breathless as she was crying. Shalitha slammed her over and over and over again. And Karmen began rolling her monster Washington ass back into the dildo. They were now a blur as Shalitha fucked her over and over and over again. She then reached out and grabbed Karmen by the hair and yanked her up on her knees and jack hammered that dildo in while wrapping her arms around Karmens body. She began pinching and twisting her nipples pulling them out from her body and Karmen squealed in delight slamming her ass back into Shalitha’s power drill!
    “LOOK AT THE MIRROR BITCH” Shalitha commanded!
    Karmen looked at the floor mirror on the right….
    “AHHHHHH” she squealed in a high voice as she saw their two bodies locked together slamming against each other.
    Karmen leaned back into Shalitha surrendering herself and Shalitha beat the shit out of her pussy from behind! She then put her hands on Karmens back and shoved her into the mat. Shalitha pounced on top lined up the dildo and plunged back in with ferocious intensity. Karmen laid there helpless sticking her ass in the air and surrendering to Shalitha’s aggression. Over and over and over again Shalitha fucked her from behind! The whole time Karmens head was laying on the mat staring at the image in front of her. Shalitha then slid the dildo out and turned her over. Karmen spread her legs wide and Shalitha plunged back in fucking her missionary style. Karmens long legs pointed straight in the air and Shalitha lifted her hips and powered back in slamming her with a force she never experienced before! She slammed her again and again and again! Karmen wrapped her long legs around Shalitha and held on as she was fucked silly! For damn near an hour Shalitha beat the hell out of Karmens pussy and Karmen gripped her tightly and held on for the ride! She had many orgasms but it was not the orgasms that turned her on the most, it was the intensity, the physicality, the power that Karmen loved. She normally is stronger than the one she is with, if not just in physical power, but mental power and sexual power. Men could never outlast her and match her fire and sexual intensity! Karmen liked it rough and most men no matter how large and strong and viral could never match her long marathon like ferocity. She could drain a man and leave him worn. And most women did not have the overall training and physicality to match Karmen….until now!!! Karmen was babbling in joy and weeping from the overall intensity. And Shalitha did not get tired as she fucked her non-stop! Finally Karmen looked up at the fuck machine named Shalitha and reached up putting her hands on her shoulders and pushed.
    “STOP!” She called out……. “I need a break you bitch!”
    Shalitha laughed at her……. “What’s the matter little girl…..can’t take it?”
    Karmen laughed and shoved her away, closing her legs.
    “Oh my God……you bitch!”
    She stretched out on floor worn out. Shalitha stretched out next to her.
    “To tell you the truth I was hoping you needed a break, I was getting tired as hell!” Shalitha confessed.
    They both laughed at that. They held hands closing their eyes! Karmen finally glanced at the clock.
    “Damn girl….it’s 4:30, we been going at it since 8 this morning.”
    “So…..what does that mean….you tired?” Shalitha cracked.
    Karmen looked at her…. “Fuck you” she laughed. Next time I’ll use that dildo…then we’ll see who’s tired! But let’s get something to eat first; you fucking got me hungry.”
    Shalitha agreed and they helped each other up and went in the kitchen and raided the fridge. An hour later they were still sitting at the dining room table finishing fresh grilled curry chicken and raw kale salad and handmade mash potatoes! They kept grabbing and slapping each other in the ass and tits while cooking and eating! When they finished eating Shalitha stood up and walked in the exercise room and picked up the dildo and picked it up. Karmen followed her and held out her hand……….
    “My turn!”
    Shalitha smiled and tossed it to the other side of the mat.
    “You want it, you fight for it…..the winner gets to use it first!”
    Karmen smiled back at her then suddenly launched! But Shalitha was waiting and round 2 was on. After 5 minutes of serious hand to hand fighting Karmen was able to take her down, pin her and rolled over to the dildo. Shalitha looked up and saw Karmen scoop it up sit up on one knee. She then slowly stood up and smacked the dildo on her thighs.
    “Time for your medicine little girl!”
    “You better make me like it bitch!” Shalitha challenged her.
    Karmen laughed…. “Bitch I’m gonna fuck you with this thing while holding on to your feet!”
    Shalitha had to blink a few times with that! “Don’t blink now bitch! I’ma wring your ass dry!!!”
    Shalitha was already wet thinking about what’s coming. She decided to ratchet it up by jumping up and walking right up to Karmen getting in her face.
    “LIKE I SAID BITCH….YOU BETTER MAKE ME LIKE IT!!!”
    She was wagging her head in Karmens face smashing their noses together!!! She then grabbed Karmens head and kissed her hard, then dropped on her back and spread her legs wide…… “I’m waiting” she gave Karmen a ‘what the fuck you waiting for’ look!
    Karmen stared at her with cold ass kicking fury, Shalitha recognized that look, she knew she was about to get drilled. She watch Karmen slowly strap on the dildo while continuing to stare at her, Shalitha shuddered in excitement as Karmen slowly bent over, roughly grabbed her legs and place them on her shoulders.
    “Call your Mama bitch!”
    Then plunged in and fucked the shit out of Shalitha for the next hour, while continually playing with the nerve endings in her feet. By the time she finished, Shalitha was begging for mercy and calling for Mama! When Karmen finally released her legs Shalitha collapsed like a rag doll, her eyes half closed a satisfied grin on her face. Shalitha looked at Karmen through sleepy eyes…
    “Give me a moment…I’ll be ready.”
    Karmen took the dildo off and smacked her in the face with it.
    “WAKE UP BITCH….I’M STILL HORNY!!!”
    That pissed Shalitha off, but she pretended to still be sleepy. Karmen went to reach over and grab her by the throat, when Shalitha beat her to the punch grabbing her throat instead. She grinned evilly….
    “I’m awake bitch!”
    With that she snatched Karmen in and kissed her hard, but Karmen was ready and locked her mouth ferociously on Shalitha’s. For the next 30 minutes their mouths never parted as they rolled around on the mat for dominance trying to asphyxiate each other. The kiss was delicious as they growled and slobbered inside their locked together mouths. They fucked clit to clit as they kissed and traded orgasms. Breasts and bellies mashed and smacked together as they coiled their powerful bodies together like 2 pythons.
    “HOW’S MY BREATH BITCH?” Shalitha screamed in her mouth.
    “HOW’S MINE?” Karmen screamed back.
    They were panting their hot breath together as the kiss ratcheted up! Tongues drilling inside, licking gums and teeth and coiling around each other, faces smashing hard, eyes locked in furious intensity. From the kiss they began fighting for the dildo again, strapping it on and taking turns fucking each other with it. Each one was pinned to the floor while the other was on top fucking her crazily while kissing the shit out of her. They fought like this for the rest of the evening, trading dildo fucks and kissing each other into oblivion, until finally coming to a maddening standoff and called a cease fire!
    In the end the final tally was predictable. Shalitha had a chipped tooth, deep bruises around the chin and jaw, more bruised ribs, cuts and bruises everywhere, oh and a bruised pelvis. While Karmen had bruises on her throat again, contusions in her upper thigh, swollen jaw, black eye, cuts and bruises everywhere, oh and also a bruised pelvis! They lay on the mat completely worn out and when both ladies tried to get up they could barely walk! The pain in their pelvises was so bad they wondered if they were fractured. They finally agreed they need to go back to the hospital.
    “You calling the family this time” Shalitha told Karmen.
    Karmen laughed and held out a fist. “Rock, paper, scissors?”
    Shalitha hobbled to the restroom ignoring her. Within a minute a slow moving Karmen entered. They looked at each other in the mirror and laughed.
    “The family’s going to go off on us!” Karmen sighed.
    “We look like hammered shit!” Shalitha also sighed.
    They washed up best they could then stumbled to Karmens room arms around each other holding each other up. They changed slowly and struggled to the car. Once in the car Shalitha drove them back to the hospital. It was after 10:00 and late so Karmen called her mother hoping it was too late for her to come.
    “BACK AT THE DAMN HOSPITAL….WHY AM I NOT FUCKING SURPRISED Tanya yelled in the phone. “OH NOTHINGS BROKE THIS TIME….BUT ALMOST BROKE?”
    Tanisha was in the shower but heard the conversation and quickly came out.
    “THEY JUST BEAT EACH OTHER UP THIS TIME…..BUT NOTHING GOT BROKE!” Tanya said sarcastically.
    “Here you talk to her, maybe you can understand this crazy shit!”
    Tanisha got on the phone with Karmen and they spoke for 5 minutes. Karmen told her to tell her Mom not to worry that she and Shalitha were safe. When Tanisha hung up, she walked over to Tanya and hugged her telling her she believed Karmen and Shalitha were alright and that the worst is probably behind them. Tanya was not convinced but she finally admitted to Tanisha she was glad there were no serious injuries……THIS TIME!!!. Since it looked like this time they would be going home, Tanisha suggested they go see them in the morning. Tanya agreed and they called Latoya and the Grandmothers and turned in for the evening. While at the hospital Shalitha and Karmen sat next to each other waiting for the doctor while laying their heads together.
    “This was the best sex I ever had” Karmen confessed, her every muscle sore, her body battered.
    Shalitha eyes closed practically asleep…..
    “Mmmm Hmmmm! It’s gonna take me a year to recover.”
    She then took Karmens hand…
    “Can you carry me to the examination room, I can’t move?”
    “I was gonna ask you the same thing.”
    Karmen closed her eyes.
    “I think we should ask for wheel chairs?”
    “That’s a good idea!”
    “I love doing this with you, but we have to confirm, we only do this once a year, we will kill each other if we do this more often.” Shalitha was serious.
    “Agreed” Karmen was also serious!
    “As it looks now we will be off from work a couple of days.”
    The doctor finally saw them and their pelvises were not fractured (which would have been a serious problem). But there is bruising and contusions. In the end the hatred the ladies had for each other is gone, they are now sisters, best friends and business partners. But unlike Delesha and Dezerai or Tanisha and Tanya they could not become live in lovers. Both agreed they would have their battles once a year, any more than that would be ruinous. They drove home with every inch of their bodies aching. It would be days before they began to feel something resembling normal. When they got to Karmens house, Shalitha wanted to spend the night there and Karmen refused.
    “Aches or no aches if you stay here you already know what will happen.”
    Shalitha grinned and reached for Karmens ass when they got to the door. Her left rib, though not cracked was still bruised and she was in pain with just that reach. Karmen turned and laughed at her.
    “No means no little girl!” she wagged her index finger.
    Shalitha gave her the middle finger and turned around to limp back to the car. Karmen smacked her ass as soon as she turned.
    “YOU BITCH!” Shalitha stopped and turned.
    Pain or no pain she reached for Karmens tit, but Karmen backed up and turned to run, but her bruised pelvis and hip stopped that.
    “OH MY GOD” she whimpered and Shalitha limped to her and smacked her ass in retaliation. Karmen turned and they looked at each other laughing.
    “Come on little girl, let me see your Crane?” Shalitha mocked her.
    Karmen tried to hit her stance and couldn’t lift her leg.
    “Now that’s funny” Shalitha laughed out loud then moaned as her bruised ribs rebelled.
    Karmen also laughed….
    “Alright little girl you talking all that shit…..show me your Cobra?”
    Shalitha went to get in her stance and her back locked up. Karmen and Shalitha stood like two old women unable to complete a stance let alone fight and fuck again. All they could do was laugh at themselves.
    “Alright I’m going home!”
    Shalitha turned around wearily and limped to the car.
    “Hold it!” Karmen called her as she had second thoughts.
    “If you go home like that Mama Latoya will tee off. Stay here tonight, neither one of us is in any condition to fight or fuck!”
    Shalitha opened her car door and picked up her athletic bag and closed and locked it.
    “I owe you baby…..Mom wasn’t cuttin’ me any slack tonight!”
    “Anymore than my Mom would cut me some slack!”
    They wrapped their arms around each other and limped to the front door. Karmen opened it and they limped inside, closing and locking the door behind them. First place they went was the kitchen and made themselves some Chamomile and Comfrey leaf tea. They then got the Eucalyptus ointment and rubbed each other down. They decided to get in the hot tub in the morning both just wanted to lay down and sleep. After finishing their tea they limped to the bedroom and went to bed. They smelled like Eucalyptus and didn’t care. They wrapped themselves in each other’s arms had a brief easy make-out session and drifted off to sleep with smiles on their faces……it was the first time they ever slept together!

To be continued
    Last edited by shak7; December 4th, 2016 at 11:14 PM.