Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question End of an era?

Anyone know what happened to the site of californiawildcats?

It now redirects to http://girlieskin.com/?f

Junior Hostboard Member joshster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: End of an era?

Hello

Are you looking at the site on a mobile? Cause it takes me to the other website you named. I found out if you go hit the request desktop version on your phone it will take you to California wildcats... they just recently released a new video of two rival biker girls.

To me right now I think xtremefemalefighting is producing the hottest sexfights. Is it just me or did Goldie Blair get fit now? It her two XFF videos her stomach looks like it slimmed down. Not that it was bad when she was a little bit chubby she still was hot to me.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by joshster View Post
    Hello

Are you looking at the site on a mobile? Cause it takes me to the other website you named. I found out if you go hit the request desktop version on your phone it will take you to California wildcats... they just recently released a new video of two rival biker girls.

To me right now I think xtremefemalefighting is producing the hottest sexfights. Is it just me or did Goldie Blair get fit now? It her two XFF videos her stomach looks like it slimmed down. Not that it was bad when she was a little bit chubby she still was hot to me.
    Yes I was, and indeed on the desktop it worked properly. Thanks for that. But unfortunately, to me it made little difference, because it already was an end of an era for quite some while. I haven't seen a release from them I was compelled to buy. The last one was office rivals...

And I concur, xff is for me one of the hottest producers of scripted sexfights. They made a few for me, which I am very happy with.
    Goldie Blair... haven't seen work from her lately. Which do you refer to?

Senior Hostboard Member christien's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Eh, it's been an end of an era with them for probably around 15 years. It's mostly just lesbian sex with no fighting aspect in the ones I've paid attention to since the era of Violent Love and Dee and Nadege.

Also just watched the preview for Biker Girls out of curiosity, they can't even get the biker part right, they're on fucking ATV's lol
    If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be like christmas.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by christien View Post
    Also just watched the preview for Biker Girls out of curiosity, they can't even get the biker part right
    At first, I did not understand what you meant with that, untill I watched the trailer myself... LMAO
    Last edited by sffan4e; September 21st, 2016 at 05:33 AM.