Thread: Internet made it possible (and chapter VII)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Internet made it possible (and chapter VII)

The seventh chapter of this international saga is the last one.
    But soon, a continuation will be posted.
    Thanks again, Toni.

In Johannesburg, South Africa were two mature women who hated each other vehemently. They had not met originally on the internet but they communicated through it?
    Each was member of different parties, therefore political enemies, and even racially confronted, and physical rivals
    Both were beautiful, with fantastic bodies, enormous but firm boobs and a high degree of sensuality. One was, Charlize, white, the other, Nyasha, black.
    They specially vented their private rivalry on the net. They chatted frequently, mostly to insult the other. That had been going on for more than one year, when one day, in the chat, Charlize said:
    ?This is enough, black bitch. We have to solve our rivalry like only two women can. Tell me when and where?.
    Nyasha?s answer was immediate:
    ?This Friday after work, white trash. In my house, unless you are afraid?.
    ?No way I will go to the house of a dirty black dyke, where you can have friends to wait for me?.
    Nyasha rebuked her:
    ?The fact that you are a nasty whore, able of all kind of treasons, doesn?t mean all are like you?.
    Charlize thought for a full minute and said:
    ?Just in case. Do you know W. Bar??.
    Nyasha said ?yes? after a little doubt.
    W. Bar was a not very well known place, discreet and almost hidden in the middle of a residential area. It was a bar, but also a club reserved for women, with two interesting features: They had rooms for discreet encounters, that you could access also without crossing the bar and general areas, and in the basement a room for fighting.
    The fact that the two women knew about them was a sign that both were probably members. And they were.
    Nyasha was the first one at the bar. A few minutes later, Charlize arrived.
    ?Hello, black bitch!?, was her greeting.
    ?I always liked your high education, slut!?, Nyasha answered.
    ?Better education than you, whore?.
    ?Sure, except that I am better than you in every sense?, Nyasha said.
    ?Listen, stupid blackie, I don?t want to see you more in the Board.
    ?That?s easy, blondie dyke. Just resign and go somewhere else.
    ?You will resign, stinky whore? Charlize hissed hotly.
    ?No, I won?t, you will?,
    They were nose to nose and tits to tits. Both were 5?10? or so, around 160 lbs, FF cups and both showed a generous amount of cleavage.
    The fat waitress and some customers were watching them. The waitress said: ?Ladies, it you are going to fight you know where you have to go?. She signaled to the stairs down to the basement.
    A big and muscled Security woman was downstairs. She opened the door to a big room with a ring and chairs around. She instructed them that she could stop any fight if she thought there was serious danger of injury for one of the contenders. Then, signaled a door to a room where they could change or get more comfortable for the fight.
    Once inside, they looked at each other and without speaking a word they started to undress. They looked at each other?s bodies. Charlize was totally shaved down while Nyasha had a thick dark bush.
    Charlize, incredibly for her, noticed her clit move out from its hood and felt butterflies in her belly. She thought: ?Oh, my god, what a body. If she just wasn?t black?. In front of her, Nyasha was feeling the same symptoms and thought: ?Fucking shit, she is beautiful, pity she is a white bitch?.
    Their hate won over their lust and they finally went up to the ring, while the Security woman sat in one of the chairs. In a moment they were with an arm around the other?s neck and punching each other brutally. Soon, they were rolling on the canvas, using fists and knees as brutally.
    The black lady was on top, enormous tits pressed, sweaty bellies locked, when both felt a kind of small spasm.
    ?Oh, fuck, this cannot be!?, Charlize hissed.
    ?But it is!?, Nyasha hissed back.
    Suddenly they found themselves grinding their pussies, looking into each other?s eyes and seeing the lust in them. Their erect clits met and both moaned when feeling the electrical current jolt through their hot bodies. Their hips moved faster, their pussies dripped and they continued fucking each other almost violently.
    ?Noooooooooo, bitch??
    ?Fuckkkkkk, nooooooo?

They exploded madly, their abundant juices flooding their cunts and bellies. Their bodies jumped on the canvas, arched, shook? and suddenly their lips were locked in a lusty and passionate kiss, their tongues dancing in their mouths, their pointed nipples pressing and the hairy cunt of Nyasha grinding harder on Charlize?s shaved pussy.
    ?You bitch, what have you done?? almost yelled Charlize.
    ?It is you whore. I hate you?, Nyasha yelled louder.
    ?I hate you more, slut. I will destroy you sexually.
    ?No way, blondie, I am better than you?.
    The Security woman intervened from her chair:
    ?Ladies, I suggest you continue your ?fight? in one of the rooms upstairs.
    They went to a room and for what they did and how they did it, didn?t seem their hate was too deep.

In Rio, Brazil, the sisters had continued their usual rivalry. It seemed that Sereia finally had overcome her sister three times in a row and somehow was dominating her.
    Samylla was not happy, but her love for her sister was great and she accepted her defeat, knowing that it was a provisional defeat, and that she was able to win as frequently.
    It was Brenda who met Sereia in the net.
    ?Hello, I like your name, where are you??, the American girl asked.
    ?Brazil, you? Oh, never mind? I am reading you are in the States?
    ?Yes, I am, I see for your pic, if that?s you, you are spectacular, Sereia?.
    ?Well, Brenda, you seem perfectly fit for me. Though I am only 21?.
    ?I am 28, not much difference. Do you enjoy Cyber??.
    ?I love hot Cyber. I can make you cum and cum?.
    ?Let?s?, Brenda said.

In Madrid, Carmela was in the chat trying to reach Avanti to talk about her idea of a friendly sexfights event. Suddenly, it was a new chatter:
    ?Hello from South Africa, I am Nyasha?.
    ?Hi, Carmela in Spain. You look beautiful?.
    ?Well, I am black, big and attractive like the model, but the pic is not me. I can?t post my real pic in the net. Too well known in my country?.
    ?Oh, are you a politician? Maybe a senator? Even a Minister? Carmela joked.

?Yes, exactly?, Nyasha said matter of factly.

?Oh, never fucked with a politician?, Carmela continued laughing.

?I could delete that laugh from your face, dear. I am serious, even if I should not tell you?.

?Is that a threat??, Carmela wrote.

?Maybe. Or a challenge?.

?I accept the challenge, bitch?.

In a minute, both were Cybering savagely. After one hour and two orgasms, Carmela was on the brink of cumming again. ?OMG, this bitch is good?. She was giving up and started gushing when Nyasha exploded in a terrific orgasm. Both stopped typing while their bodies shook and their juices flooded.

?Oh, dear, you are good?, Carmela wrote finally.

?You too, almost as good as myself?, Nyasha laughed and added: ?Wish this could be for real?.

?Well, maybe it can. I am organizing a kind of international get together?.

?That?s interesting. I would feel more relaxed out of South Africa. By the way, I have another friend/rival?.

?Well, if she is so hot, I will invite her to the meeting?; Carmela said.

?Of course, we would go together?.

In their various countries, all those hot women were happy.

Meanwhile, Carmela and others were getting ready for the BIG CONTEST.

THE (PROVISIONAL) END

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Re: Internet made it possible (and chapter VII)

Quote Originally Posted by Maurita View Post
    The seventh chapter of this international saga is the last one.
    But soon, a continuation will be posted.
    Thanks again, Toni.

In Johannesburg, South Africa were two mature women who hated each other vehemently. They had not met originally on the internet but they communicated through it?
    Each was member of different parties, therefore political enemies, and even racially confronted, and physical rivals
    Both were beautiful, with fantastic bodies, enormous but firm boobs and a high degree of sensuality. One was, Charlize, white, the other, Nyasha, black.
    They specially vented their private rivalry on the net. They chatted frequently, mostly to insult the other. That had been going on for more than one year, when one day, in the chat, Charlize said:
    ?This is enough, black bitch. We have to solve our rivalry like only two women can. Tell me when and where?.
    Nyasha?s answer was immediate:
    ?This Friday after work, white trash. In my house, unless you are afraid?.
    ?No way I will go to the house of a dirty black dyke, where you can have friends to wait for me?.
    Nyasha rebuked her:
    ?The fact that you are a nasty whore, able of all kind of treasons, doesn?t mean all are like you?.
    Charlize thought for a full minute and said:
    ?Just in case. Do you know W. Bar??.
    Nyasha said ?yes? after a little doubt.
    W. Bar was a not very well known place, discreet and almost hidden in the middle of a residential area. It was a bar, but also a club reserved for women, with two interesting features: They had rooms for discreet encounters, that you could access also without crossing the bar and general areas, and in the basement a room for fighting.
    The fact that the two women knew about them was a sign that both were probably members. And they were.
    Nyasha was the first one at the bar. A few minutes later, Charlize arrived.
    ?Hello, black bitch!?, was her greeting.
    ?I always liked your high education, slut!?, Nyasha answered.
    ?Better education than you, whore?.
    ?Sure, except that I am better than you in every sense?, Nyasha said.
    ?Listen, stupid blackie, I don?t want to see you more in the Board.
    ?That?s easy, blondie dyke. Just resign and go somewhere else.
    ?You will resign, stinky whore? Charlize hissed hotly.
    ?No, I won?t, you will?,
    They were nose to nose and tits to tits. Both were 5?10? or so, around 160 lbs, FF cups and both showed a generous amount of cleavage.
    The fat waitress and some customers were watching them. The waitress said: ?Ladies, it you are going to fight you know where you have to go?. She signaled to the stairs down to the basement.
    A big and muscled Security woman was downstairs. She opened the door to a big room with a ring and chairs around. She instructed them that she could stop any fight if she thought there was serious danger of injury for one of the contenders. Then, signaled a door to a room where they could change or get more comfortable for the fight.
    Once inside, they looked at each other and without speaking a word they started to undress. They looked at each other?s bodies. Charlize was totally shaved down while Nyasha had a thick dark bush.
    Charlize, incredibly for her, noticed her clit move out from its hood and felt butterflies in her belly. She thought: ?Oh, my god, what a body. If she just wasn?t black?. In front of her, Nyasha was feeling the same symptoms and thought: ?Fucking shit, she is beautiful, pity she is a white bitch?.
    Their hate won over their lust and they finally went up to the ring, while the Security woman sat in one of the chairs. In a moment they were with an arm around the other?s neck and punching each other brutally. Soon, they were rolling on the canvas, using fists and knees as brutally.
    The black lady was on top, enormous tits pressed, sweaty bellies locked, when both felt a kind of small spasm.
    ?Oh, fuck, this cannot be!?, Charlize hissed.
    ?But it is!?, Nyasha hissed back.
    Suddenly they found themselves grinding their pussies, looking into each other?s eyes and seeing the lust in them. Their erect clits met and both moaned when feeling the electrical current jolt through their hot bodies. Their hips moved faster, their pussies dripped and they continued fucking each other almost violently.
    ?Noooooooooo, bitch??
    ?Fuckkkkkk, nooooooo?

They exploded madly, their abundant juices flooding their cunts and bellies. Their bodies jumped on the canvas, arched, shook? and suddenly their lips were locked in a lusty and passionate kiss, their tongues dancing in their mouths, their pointed nipples pressing and the hairy cunt of Nyasha grinding harder on Charlize?s shaved pussy.
    ?You bitch, what have you done?? almost yelled Charlize.
    ?It is you whore. I hate you?, Nyasha yelled louder.
    ?I hate you more, slut. I will destroy you sexually.
    ?No way, blondie, I am better than you?.
    The Security woman intervened from her chair:
    ?Ladies, I suggest you continue your ?fight? in one of the rooms upstairs.
    They went to a room and for what they did and how they did it, didn?t seem their hate was too deep.

In Rio, Brazil, the sisters had continued their usual rivalry. It seemed that Sereia finally had overcome her sister three times in a row and somehow was dominating her.
    Samylla was not happy, but her love for her sister was great and she accepted her defeat, knowing that it was a provisional defeat, and that she was able to win as frequently.
    It was Brenda who met Sereia in the net.
    ?Hello, I like your name, where are you??, the American girl asked.
    ?Brazil, you? Oh, never mind? I am reading you are in the States?
    ?Yes, I am, I see for your pic, if that?s you, you are spectacular, Sereia?.
    ?Well, Brenda, you seem perfectly fit for me. Though I am only 21?.
    ?I am 28, not much difference. Do you enjoy Cyber??.
    ?I love hot Cyber. I can make you cum and cum?.
    ?Let?s?, Brenda said.

In Madrid, Carmela was in the chat trying to reach Avanti to talk about her idea of a friendly sexfights event. Suddenly, it was a new chatter:
    ?Hello from South Africa, I am Nyasha?.
    ?Hi, Carmela in Spain. You look beautiful?.
    ?Well, I am black, big and attractive like the model, but the pic is not me. I can?t post my real pic in the net. Too well known in my country?.
    ?Oh, are you a politician? Maybe a senator? Even a Minister? Carmela joked.

?Yes, exactly?, Nyasha said matter of factly.

?Oh, never fucked with a politician?, Carmela continued laughing.

?I could delete that laugh from your face, dear. I am serious, even if I should not tell you?.

?Is that a threat??, Carmela wrote.

?Maybe. Or a challenge?.

?I accept the challenge, bitch?.

In a minute, both were Cybering savagely. After one hour and two orgasms, Carmela was on the brink of cumming again. ?OMG, this bitch is good?. She was giving up and started gushing when Nyasha exploded in a terrific orgasm. Both stopped typing while their bodies shook and their juices flooded.

?Oh, dear, you are good?, Carmela wrote finally.

?You too, almost as good as myself?, Nyasha laughed and added: ?Wish this could be for real?.

?Well, maybe it can. I am organizing a kind of international get together?.

?That?s interesting. I would feel more relaxed out of South Africa. By the way, I have another friend/rival?.

?Well, if she is so hot, I will invite her to the meeting?; Carmela said.

?Of course, we would go together?.

In their various countries, all those hot women were happy.

Meanwhile, Carmela and others were getting ready for the BIG CONTEST.

THE (PROVISIONAL) END
    Very good ! I can hardly wait for the big contest !!

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Internet made it possible (and chapter VII)

Oh Maurita! I agree with Giannis... I am soooooooo looking forward to the big contest!!! I am loving this story so very much.. such a very creative and unique idea! Well done my dear Maurita! xoxoxo