Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: Physio Partners (Lesbian footsie story, NOT sexfight)

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

OT: Physio Partners (Lesbian footsie story, NOT sexfight)

Chapter 1 ? Dr.Parikh?s Clinic

Two slim women waited in Dr. Parikh?s physiotherapy clinic. T-shirts and short skirts adorned their seemingly lithe bodies. Their rather large feet were protected by sandals. The women had arrived at the same time and had glanced at or ?checked out? (as we say in the modern world) each others legs and feet as they waited for Dr.Parikh?s call. They had also exchanged pleasant but shy smiles. An air-conditioner hummed in the background.
    Then Dr.Parikh opened the door and stepped out of her room.

Dr.Parikh: Sorry, I was on the phone. Why don?t you both step in?

The women looked towards each other, a bit surprised.

Dr.Parikh: Yes, both of you. Follow me please.

Dr.Parikh?s tone was polite but firm and so the slim women in short skirts followed her into another air-conditioned room where Dr.Parikh motioned them onto a sofa. The women occupied either end of the sofa, both of them crossing their legs over each other almost at the same time as they sat down. Dr.Parikh looked from one woman to the other, surprised at how much they resembled each other.

Dr.Parikh: Allright, Rane meet Ruby. Ruby meet Rane. Now you guys must be wondering why I asked you both in.

The two women nodded at Dr.Parikh.

Dr.Parikh: Well, here is the thing. Both of you suffer from the same fibromialgic syndromes including restless leg syndrome. So guess what. I am making you physiotherapy partners.

The women looked quizzically at Dr.Parikh and then sideways at each other.

Dr.Parikh: Yeah, ladies. You guys are going to do physiotherapy together. They are fairly simple exercises but you need a partner. So since both of you have the same ailments I am sort of bunching you guys uptogether. Any thoughts?
    Ruby: Oh! Sounds cool.
    Rane: Yeah. I am game. I just want to get rid of this pain as soon as possible.
    Ruby: Me too.
    Dr.Parikh: Well, then that settles it. Now would you ladies stand up on your feet? I will instruct you guys and then you can meet up and do it together.
    Rane: Oh! You won?t be instructing us always?
    Dr.Parikh: Nope. Nothing to worry about. These are fairly intimate and easy to do exercises. I am sure you guys would enjoy doing them together. The last couple I recommended this to fell in love and got married.
    Ruby: Oh well! Sounds interesting.

Chapter 2 ? Getting Acquainted

Ruby and Rane were up on their feet. They had taken off their sandals and placed them side by side. They looked towards Dr.Parikh for direction.

Dr.Parikh: Now listen guys, the partner physiotherapy session that I want you guys to do is fairly intimate and involves a lot of body contact. But there?s nothing to be shy about. You?re going to be using each others bodies to cure each others fibromyalgia. Its going to be fun and who knows you guys might end up becoming thick friends. You guys ready?

Ruby: Yeah.
    Rane: Yeah.

The women smiled at each other rather shyly.

Dr.Parikh: Great. Now I want you guys to get real close and put your arms around each others bodies.
    Ruby: You mean you want us to embrace?
    D.Parikh: Yeah, that?s what I mean.
    Rane: Ok.

The women turned towards each other and took a step forward and after a moments hesitation slid their arms around each other. Their chests and stomachs lined up against each other. They smiled rather pleasantly at each other.
    Dr.Parikh: Now I want you to hug each other real tight. Pretend that you are lovers and hug each other like you?re making out for the first time.

Ruby and Rane giggled and did exactly that. Taut breasts jostled against each other as their slim bodies came together. They smiled shyly at each others faces eyes meeting.

Dr.Parikh: Now Ruby, I want you to step onto Rane?s feet with your own feet. Can you do that?
    Ruby: Sure. You ready?
    Rane: Yeah.

Ruby first placed one feet onto Rane?s and then the other. They embraced each other tightly so that Ruby would not fall off. Both women gasped slightly at the touch of their feet and the mutual embrace.

Dr.Parikh: Now Rane, I want you to carry Ruby around the room even as she stands on your feet. Think you can do that?

Rane (giggling): I think I can.
    Ruby: Am I too heavy?
    Rane: No your feet are nice and soft.

Dr.Parikh: See you guys are enjoying yourselves already.

The women exchanged another friendly smile.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 3: Entangled

Rane carried Ruby around the room with the help of her feet, Ruby?s soft soles stamping down on Rane?s. After a couple of rounds, Ruby returned the favor and carried Rane around the room with her feet, once again their upper bodies locked in a tight embrace.

Dr.Parikh: That?s nice guys. I want you to embrace each other as tightly as possible because you know, the upper body strength defines what happens to your thighs and legs.

The women embraced tightly.

Dr.Parikh: Allright ladies, now you can disentangle.

They removed their hands off each other, Dr.Parikh felt, with a hint of reluctance. They were enjoying the body contact, she thought to herself. The women looked at each other longingly as they disentangled.

Dr.Parikh: Allright, now I want you both to lay down on the floor, side by side.

Ruby and Rane lowered themselves onto the floor. Their skirts bunched up as they lay side by side, exposing long and shapely legs with just the right amount of flesh on them. Dr.Parikh gulped as she looked down at the two women in semi skirts. They were two very attractive ladies.

Dr.Parikh: Now I want you to move towards each other and embrace once again. But this time not just with your upper bodies but also with your lower bodies. I want you to squeeze each others thighs and legs. This should get the blood flowing in your legs. I see the expressions on your faces. I know it is really intimate but who knows you guys might end up enjoying doing this. Think of it as a bit of wrestling. Think of yourselves as wrestlers and not lovers.

Ruby: Allright cool.
    Rane: Let?s do this.

Without hesitation, the girls moved towards each other. Their bodies were close and they embraced each other once again. A second later they entwined their legs with each other. They let out slight gasps as their bare legs slipped and slid against each other. The rubbing of bare flesh against each other was electric. They hugged each other tightly together and then entangled their legs tightly.

Dr.Parikh: You guys have locked up well. Now I want you to squeeze each other as tightly as possible. With all your strength. With both your arms and legs. Try to pin the other person without disentangling your bodies. Think of yourselves as wrestlers in a competition.

The two women giggled slightly as they locked their bodies together even more tightly. The interlocking of their legs was a tremendous sight. Only Dr.Parikh could see the sight as those beautiful legs entangled together. But only Ruby and Rane could experience the unique sensation created by the slipping and sliding of their feet against each other. Thighs rubbed together, ankles touched each other, toes rubbed against the others soles and knees lingered against each other. They rolled around as they squeezed each other tightly. Both women seemed to be enjoying this. Dr.Parikh who was watching the two women writhe and roll around was overwhelmed by the sight. And even a bit jealous. She let them continue for a few more seconds.

Dr.Parikh: Allright. That will be enough.

But the women seemed to be oblivious to her and they continued to lock and roll together, upper bodies and legs tightly entangled. Dr.Parikh was a bit annoyed now.

DrParikh: Hey that is enough. We have more exercises to do here. And I don?t have all day.

But the bodies of the two women continued to be locked tightly together. They seemed to be completely immersed in each other now.

Dr.Parikh: Listen! That is enough. Would you guys please stop?

That seemed to awaken the women and they shyly disentangled from each other and got back up on their feet. Their faces were flushed red and there were thin films of sweat on each other?s forehead.

Dr.Parikh: My, you girls are really enjoying this aren?t you?
    Ruby: Yes, its very exciting.
    Rane: You can say that again.

Dr.Parikh: Now why don?t you get your asses onto that sofa? I?m gonna show you the next exercise. Both of you sit on either end and face each other.

The women did as told and they sat with their legs facing each other. The sofa was too small for their long legs which were almost touching. The women shyly glanced at each others beautiful legs.

Dr.Parikh: Now I want you to raise your legs and pit your bare soles against each other. Think of this as feet wrestling. This is to gve your legs and feet a nice workout. Don?t wrestle too hard or you might loose contact between your feet. The idea is to exert a certain amount of pressure on each others feet continuously and without a break so that they could get a prolonged workout.

The women raised their legs and slowly brought their feet closer so that their soles first rubbed and then met. Their feet were a perfect match for each other. They rubbed each others toes and slipped and slid their soft soles against each other.

Dr.Parikh: This is not a footsie session. I want you both to exert pressure on each other?s feet for goddsake. Cant you follow simple instructions?
    Dr.Parikh?s sexual jealousy for the two women?s intimate workout session was reaching a boiling point. The women only giggled and began their foot wrestling session, slowly exerting pressure on each others feet with their soles. The touch of their bare soles seemed to excite the two women. They continued the exercise with much enthusiasm and this seemed to excite Dr.Parikh in a negative manner.
    Dr.Parikh: Allright. That is enough. Up on your feet now.
    The women did not defy Dr.Parikh this time. They disentangled their feet from each other and stood up on the floor.
    Dr.Parikh: I hope you ladies have got the gist of the exercise. You may be as inventive as you please. The idea is to give each other?s feet and upper bodies a good workout. I will email both of you a youtube link with more exercises. When you ladies meet up next, which I have no doubt you will, you may try out those exercises. Have fun!

Ruby: Thanks doc!
    Rane: Thanks doc!

Junior Hostboard Member Thegent's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: OT: Physio Partners (Lesbian footsie story, NOT sexfight

Thank you so very much for this story. I really love this. I hope you will write more, have you anymore like it?

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Unusual story but hot !! I liked it !!
    I can hardly wait for the next chapter, a private meeting of these two. Things can heat up, then to end in a sexfight. Or to make it out with kisses and pus2pus action.
    The doctor, as she as turned hot, makes it out with a nurse.
    Just two ideas. You may have more by other readers.
    Use them if you like them or forget them, no problem.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Chapter 4: Plans for the Weekend

As the women walked out of Dr.Parikh?s clinic their fingers inevitably touched and after a few flirtations, they entangled fingers tightly. They walked like that to the bus stop, enjoying the feel of each others fingers. The bus stop was empty and there weren?t too many people around the area.

Ruby: That was fun wasn?t it?
    Rane: Oh yes. I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Should we go to my house and continue with the exercises?
    Ruby: You know what? I would love to. I would so love to. Unfortunately I have a shift that I just cannot afford to miss. I hope you understand.

They had not turned towards each other and had interlocked the fingers of both hands. They were squeezing with their fingers very tightly.

Rane: Oh! That is ok. Then why not tomorrow? We have to meet tomorrow, it?s the weekend. You can have lunch at my place and spend the day there.
    Ruby: Totally. I am so pumped. I would have cancelled my shift if I could. But cannot afford to.
    Rane: I understand. What do you do?
    Ruby: I work as a receptionist at a hotel. What about you?
    Rane: I?m a file clerk at a hospital.

The women smiled longingly at each other. Rane ran her fingers across Ruby?s blonde hair. A second later Ruby did the same and ran her fingers across Rane?s hair. Their chests heaved with excitement. Rane took a step towards Ruby and their knees brushed against each other.

Rane: I really loved the footsie exercise that we did. You have really soft feet.
    Ruby: That was my favorite. Your feet are very soft too.
    Rane: I?m so glad you like them. If you don?t mind lets go behind this bus stop and rub our feet together once again, before we part for the day.
    Ruby: Oh do lets. What a great idea.

The women quickly moved behind the shelter of the bus stop so this erotic encounter would be hidden from the prying eyes of the public. They linked hands and took off their sandals. Without further ado Rane placed her feet on Ruby?s and rubbed them up and down. This continued for a few moments before Ruby rubbed her feet on Rane?s.

Rane: My god your feet are so soft and beautiful. I adore them.
    Ruby: Yours too. Aren?t our feet the same size? I always thought I had really big feet for a woman. Your feet are as big as mine.
    Rane: You want to compare them.
    Ruby: Yes, do lets.

The women stood side by side and slid their arms around each others waists and pulled themselves closer to each other. Then Ruby placed her left foot forward and Rane placed her right foot next to Ruby?s. The sides of their feet touched and the feeling was electric. They moved their feet closer together for maximum contact. As they had both suspected, their feet were a perfect match. Not only the feet but also the long toes. The sides of their thumbs rubbed tantalizingly against each other.

Ruby: Goodness me, our feet are a perfect match.
    Rane: Yeah unbelievable isn?t it?

They turned their faces towards each other and smiled. Ruby planted a kiss on Rane?s face. Rane also planted a kiss of Ruby?s cheek. Their faces blushed. The grips around each others waists tightened. Rane ran the toes of her feet across Ruby?s feet and up towards the length of her knees.

Rane: Not only do you have beautiful feet, you have beautiful legs too.
    Ruby: You like them?
    Rane: Oh I love them.

Ruby now ran her toes across Rane?s leg and the back of her leg up towards her knees.

Rane: That feels good. That feels so good.
    Ruby: I think I love your legs too.
    Rane: I am so glad you do. I cant wait for tomorrow.
    Ruby: Me neither.

They turned completely towards each other and embraced tightly. They slowly ran their hands across each others backs. Rane climbed on top of Ruby?s feet so that their feet were touching again. They giggled sexily as their breasts were plastered against each other.

Rane: I feel so good.
    Ruby: I feel so good too.
    Rane: I could do this all day.
    Ruby: Me too.

They were whispering their sexual longings at each other. Before they could escalate the erotic encounter any further, Ruby?s bus arrived and they had to disentangle from each other. Their faces were flushed red as Rane gave Ruby her address and phone number.

That night the women exchanged text messages of a wanton and erotic nature. Neither woman could sleep that night and they texted lewd and salacious messages to each other until they both fell asleep.

Junior Hostboard Member Thegent's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Unhappy Re: OT: Physio Partners (Lesbian footsie story, NOT sexfight

Excellent mate, please continue this story, I can't wait to read more

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Yes me too. Great story

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Sexy stuff!!
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I enjoyed reading your story , very hot

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Chapter 5: A Private Session

At 9 am the next morning, Ruby rang the calling bell at Rane?s home and Rane let her in. The women hugged tightly and planted kisses on each others cheeks. They both wore small and tight shorts that perfectly fit their slim but shapely thighs and butts. Round neck t-shirts covered their tops.

Ruby: It is nice to exercise in private with you, without the prying eyes of Dr.Parikh.
    Rane: You can say that again. My, wasn?t she creepy? Ordering the two of us around like that.
    Ruby: Yeah.
    Rane: Anyway she has sent a youtube link to my email. I have hooked up the TV to the internet. You all ready to get going?
    Ruby: Absolutely.

The women removed their sandals and after Rane pressed the play button, they stood facing each other. The first exercise in the youtube vide involved a man and a woman trying to lightly stamp on each others feet as they held hands. It was a fun exercise.

Rane: Well, that looks like fun! Let?s get going.
    Ruby: Ok sure.

The women circled each other and then linked their fingers in each other very tightly. Ruby made the first move and stamped on Rane?s feet. Rane let out an excited yell at the touch of Ruby?s feet on her own. They stamped on each other?s feet even as their linked fingers prevented them from moving away. They enjoyed the touch and rub of each others bare feet against each other. They continued this exercise for a while, stamping each others feet even as their breast jostled and played. They danced around the room, neither women wanting to break away from each other. The exercise left them panting when they finally broke away from each other.

Ruby: Haven?t exerted myself that much in a while.
    Rane: Me neither.
    Ruby: Should we take off our tops and shorts? Frankly my shorts are a bit too tight. And it is kinda hot in here.
    Rane: That sounds like a nice idea.

The women stripped off their clothes and stood facing each other in their bare essentials.

Ruby embraced Rane and Rane embraced back. She stepped onto Rane?s feet with her own and then Rane carried her around the room with their barefeet touching. Then Rane stepped on Ruby?s feet and Ruby returned the favor. The women were getting excited at the touch of each others breasts, stomachs, and feet. When they finally broke away, both women were aroused by the continued jostling and rubbing of each others bodies.

The next exercise in the video involved the man and the woman sitting side by side and interlocking legs tightly. Then they pitted their legs and thighs against each other by trying to squeeze the other persons legs and thighs.
    The women sexily lowered themselves onto the floor and moved closer together as they sat side by side. Their breasts rubbed and neither woman made an attempt to break the rubbing of breasts.

Rane: I suggest we take off our brassieres so that we can get closer together.
    Ruby: I agree.

Their bras came off and now their breasts lined up against each other as they sat side by side. A second later they snaked their legs and thighs into each other and interlocked them tightly. They gasped at the intimate contact between their legs. It was almost as if their legs were embracing each other. Their soft limbs and inner thighs and knees and ankles slipped and writhed and slithered against each other beautifully. The rubbing of flesh against flesh only made the women to tighten their grip on each others legs even more.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Very hot ! But... why you tease us writing so short chapters ?

More !! You torture use ! LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast