Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tribute to Jen and Ellen: Kelly's Play Date

I've been friends with Jon Grey over on the freecatfights forum for a while now, and chatting with him early mornings has given me inspiration to write a story. Jon gave me his blessing to use his characters, so...here goes. All feedback, praise, hatred, and snark welcome!

Tribute to Jen and Ellen: Kelly?s Play Date

It had been a couple weeks since Kelly had defeated Ellen and had the two young lesbians as her playthings for a full week. A week Kelly enjoyed to the fullest before getting back to her schoolwork and letting Jen and Ellen figure out their own power struggle. Kelly couldn?t help but be a bit jealous at the fact that they got to spend each night together while she only got included on occasion. What she wouldn?t give to have either one of them as her girlfriend.

Kelly quickly shook her head and returned her gaze to her book, the same book she?d been trying to read for the last half hour while sitting in the warm breeze of the outdoor caf? stationed in the on-campus bookstore, which was attached to the same library Ellen worked at. It was spring again and the weather was warming up, birds were chirping and spring break was just around the corner. Kelly didn?t have any travel plans for spring break, though she?d caught wind through her conversations with Ellen that the couple were planning a cruise. Kelly once again thought of the two women, trapped with her in a tiny cabin for an extended cruise and had to remind herself once again why she was sitting in the warm weather.

Shaking her head once more and returning to her book she felt a shadow pass over her shoulder, just another of the many passersby, Kelly thought, until the shadow lingered and blocked the sunlight from her book.

Kelly lowered the book and looked up to see a perky young figure blocking her sunlight and looking down on her, but before she could open her mouth the young woman spoke.

?Hi, sorry to intrude but I?ve been sitting at the table behind you since you got here and I noticed you kept shaking your head?having some concentration issues?? The new girl asked.

?You could say that, but I?m sorry have we met?? Kelly responded politely, though wondering whom this person was and what she wanted.

?No we haven?t met formally though I do know you. I?m Lee,? the young blonde said before extending her hand to greet Kelly. Kelly made a mental note of the hair color, blonde was unusual to see on an Asian such as Lee, but it brought a bit of smokiness to her overall look, something Kelly couldn?t help but admire. Kelly couldn?t recall the name, and was curious how it was that this woman knew her, but reached out and took her hand regardless, giving it a firm shake, feeling her breasts jiggle slightly in her bra as she did so.

Kelly wasn?t dressing to impress anyone today, simply wearing an old t-shirt stretched across her ample bosom and a pair of jogging shorts that did have the one benefit of showing off her shapely legs that ran all the way down to her trainers.

Kelly instinctively looked the woman up and down; she was wearing a tank top that was having no problems containing her smaller breasts but did show off wide but feminine shoulders and toned arms. Following the form down Kelly noticed the flair of Lee?s hips contained in a pair of jeans that seemed painted on. How Lee poured herself into those jeans Kelly was quite curious, but continued her gaze down the woman?s long legs, making note of thick quads that pressed against the skin-tight jeans down to a pair of flip flops and green painted toe nails.

Returning her eyes to Lee?s she noticed a smile on Lee?s face but once again Lee spoke before Kelly was given the chance, ?I expected nothing less,? Lee giggled, ?like what you see?? Kelly shrugged.

?It?s not bad, though I still don?t know who you are,? Kelly replied.

?Oh right, sorry. I?m Lee,? Kelly looked a bit exasperated.

?We covered that part already,? and Lee just kept smiling.

?Yes, well I just so happen to be on the swim team. I think you know someone who swims for ULM, don?t you?? Kelly?s eyes widened at the revelation that she was talking to another swimmer. The body made much more sense now, the broad but feminine shoulders, the muscled legs, what Kelly could only assume was an exquisite ass. There could be no doubt that this girl was a swimmer just like Jen.

?I may know one or two, though that doesn?t explain how you know me or why you approached me,? Kelly shot back a bit more forcefully than she?d intended but no less intrigued by what the answer was going to be.

?Hmm that?s a good point, may I sit?? Lee asked, though she was in the chair before Kelly even had a chance to respond and was leaning close.

?You know Jen, and you obviously now know that I know Jen.? Kelly nodded. ?Jen hasn?t been her normal self lately. She?s been?how can I say it?a bit lower key, than usual.?

Kelly bit her bottom lip instinctively as Lee mentioned Jen?s new behavior, knowing full well that it was she who caused it, first by beating her and then by beating her girlfriend and taking control of both for a week. Her thoughts once again traced back to Ellen sucking on her tit while Jen serviced her pussy. She had to squeeze her legs together to keep from spasming as she felt a tingle ride all the way from between her legs to the hair on her head. Her eyes must have glazed over a bit as she was snapped back to the present by a soft yet somehow incredibly seductive giggle.

?Hehehe yes I thought so.? Kelly arched her eyebrow and cocked her head a bit.

?You see the swim team is very close and we all take notice of certain things. We know that Jen likes to titfight, she and her girlfriend have even set up titfighting?parties?if you will. Now none of us on the swim club have attended these parties but we?ve heard tell of them.? Kelly simply nodded her agreement but did not offer up any evidence to support Lee?s theory.

?What we haven?t been able to figure out is what cause Jen?s attitude change. Normally we know of these parties in advance, and even when we?ve heard that she hasn?t done well she?s down for a day or two but comes right back. This time it was different.? Kelly noticed that Lee had bent even farther forward, lowering her voice as she did so and Kelly couldn?t help but feel her eyes flick down the young swimmer?s tank top, catching an eyeful of perfectly pert young breasts, though small, contained in a nice purple bra before returning her eyes to meet Lee?s to once again see that glimmering smile.

?Look all you want, I?m not shy,? Lee said with that intoxicating giggle once more.

?Thanks for the offer but I think I?m ok now,? Kelly replied back, making a note to keep her eyes locked on Lee?s for the remainder of Lee?s stay at Kelly?s table.

?Suit yourself. Anyways, I overheard a phone call Jen had with Ellen about 3 days into this subdued mood she?d been in when I heard her say ?any idea what Kelly plans for us tonight?? Now that?s a pretty innocuous question, as I?m sure you would agree, and how many Kelly?s attend this school?? Kelly simply nodded once more to encourage Lee to continue with her story, remembering all to well what she made Jen do on the third night after beating Ellen.

?So the conversation continued, Jen stayed mostly quiet until I overheard this little nugget ?that bitchy redhead better not get used to me servicing her! After this week I?m going to do what you couldn?t.? And there was a bit of an edge to her voice. That got me wondering. How many redheads are there named Kelly, who could make Jen service her, and what could Jen do that Ellen couldn?t?? At this point Kelly leaned back a thin smile across her lips but otherwise keeping her poker face intact.

?It could be anyone, Jen could be doing any form of service, and who knows what Ellen wasn?t able to do that Jen may or may not be able to do in her stead. Sounds like quite the puzzle.? Kelly noted. Kelly knew where she was going, remembering the phone call and what happened next, but waiting for Lee to get to it.

?Those are all valid points, but I think you?ll agree that what happened next is the reason why I?m sitting here right now. Now normally I?m not one to eaves drop, follow a teammate, stalk somebody, or in any way involve myself in another?s persons life where I?m not wanted, but I felt a bit of concern for my teammate so as she left the locker room I followed. Jen normally drives herself too and from practice, so I thought it odd that her car wasn?t in the lot and instead she approached a Mustang, a powder blue one if I remember correctly, with a redheaded driver sitting in the front seat.?

Kelly remained stoic though her mind flashed back and forth between the present and that evening as she remembered Jen getting into her car and Kelly immediately forcing Jen to remove her bra so she could have fun with those lovely breasts of hers the whole ride back to Jen and Ellen?s apartment.

?I am still not sure what you?re getting at or why you?re here talking to me,? Kelly stated.

?Well I?m sitting here talking to you because that looks like a powder blue Mustang,? Lee pointed across the street to the parking lot where Kelly?s car sat. ?You are a redhead named Kelly, whom I have also caught chatting with Ellen in the library on more than one occasion, and I want to know,? Lee paused as Kelly?s poker face finally cracked and she leaned forward, her eyes locked to Lee?s.

?What was Jen going to do that Ellen couldn?t, and what did you do to Jen that changed her attitude for half a month?? There it was, Lee had finally arrived at the point and Kelly couldn?t help herself any more.

Kelly had noticed that at no time did Lee seem accusatory, nor did she seem upset, miffed, or in any way mad about the fact that Jen?s demeanor had changed because of Kelly. If anything, Lee seemed genuinely curious what Kelly could have done to have brought about such a noticeable change to someone Lee was so close to. Kelly though about what to say or do next before deciding on her next move.

Kelly pulled a pen from her backpack and jotted something down on a bookmark tucked inside her book and slid it across to Lee, ?you want to know what happened to Jen stop by my apartment Friday night around 9pm and I?ll tell?well, you?ll find out for yourself.?

With that Kelly got up to leave, grabbing her backpack, stuffing the book she hadn?t read a single page of since sitting down into it, and turned on her heel, leaving Lee to sit alone at the table formerly occupied by two, wondering if the young Asian swimmer would show up to Kelly?s apartment in three nights.

The next three days seemed like a haze to Kelly. They passed slowly, but at the same time when Friday night arrived it seemed like she was just sitting outside the bookstore talking to Lee. Kelly somewhat remembered attending classes, she had a vague recollection of writing an 8-page paper for Natural Biology, she even recalled having a conversation with Ellen at the library, though she left Lee out of it, just in case that information got back to Jen before Friday and she somehow put a stop to it.

Kelly couldn?t quite put her finger on it, but there was something about Lee that drew her to wanting to see where tonight led. Maybe it was the exotic nature of her being Asian, or maybe it was the fact that Lee sought her out seemingly with the intention of getting involved in what Kelly, Jen, and Ellen were involved in. Regardless, come Friday evening, Kelly couldn?t wait for 9pm to come around.

Kelly had cleaned up her apartment from top to bottom, not that it was particularly messy to begin with, but she wanted to make sure her guest felt welcomed and at home. She couldn?t be sure where the evening would head, but if it went where she thought, she wanted to make sure that everything was in order. By the time 9pm rolled around Kelly was now in her third outfit of the evening, finally settling on a very form-fitting blue spaghetti-strap tank top, no bra, and black lycra shorts that clung to her ass and upper thighs, similar to what a volleyball player would wear.

Lee showed up exactly at 9pm, well technically 5 minutes early, though she stood outside Kelly?s door for about 5 minutes wondering if she?d gone crazy, debating if she?d actually go through with it, and if she was looking as good as she?d hoped. For the occasion Lee had gone all out, teasing her normally straight blonde hair into slight wavy curls, putting just the right amount of makeup on to accentuate her high cheekbones and emerald green eyes. She wore a black cocktail dress that was low cut on the chest, showing off not very large, but what she considered impressively firm and round breasts, and a high slit on each thigh to show off, she believed, her best attribute, her legs. The outfit was finished with a pair of black sling back heels, easy to slip out of should the occasion require. As Lee finally made the decision to knock on the door the campus bell tower, which could be heard from Kelly?s just off-campus apartment, rung to signify the changing of the hour.

Kelly heard the knock and the bell tower almost simultaneously and wondered if Lee had planned that or if it?d simply been a remarkable coincidence, but either way she made her way to the door and was caught by surprise when she opened it. Standing just on the other side of the doorway was a stunning Asian woman, looking much different but certainly no less stunning in her dress, heels, and makeup. Kelly knew she was staring but for the moment didn?t care, as she took in Lee?s form standing in front of her while Lee stood there smiling. ?You planning on letting me in, or just gonna stare all night?? Kelly blushed but stepped aside so Lee could enter.

As Lee took in the nice apartment she finally turned around and turned her gaze to Kelly, who seemed to have shook herself free from her mental block and was returning Lee?s gaze. Lee took a moment to give Kelly the once over, really for the first time. Lee caught a glimpse of Kelly?s form as she turned to leave outside the bookstore but this was the first time she?d been able to look at the body head to toe without obstruction or the woman walking away. Lee noticed the large breasts, the tight body, the feminine hips and legs, she was a dynamite there was no doubt. Lee also took in Kelly?s attire, ?well don?t I appear to be overdressed?? Lee asked with a grin.

?Well that can easily be fixed by getting undressed,? Lee blushed as Kelly spoke. Kelly couldn?t quite believe the words had come out of her mouth. To Jen or Ellen, sure she?d talked much nastier and with much less cause, but Lee wasn?t either of them, and Kelly still wasn?t sure what she was here for, but at this point Kelly didn?t care.

The blush ran away from Lee?s face almost as quickly as it had come, ?that is certainly an option, though I think you?ve got a bit of explaining to do first.?

?You have a good point. Though I never expressly said I?d tell you, I more said you?d find out. But for now we?ll talk. Water or wine?? Kelly offered, as both were sitting on the coffee table in front of the couch.

?I?m fine for now,? Lee responded as she moved across the room to the far end of the couch as Kelly sat at the near end, an empty cushion between them. ?Though I am here to find out, so let?s start with Jen?s attitude.? Lee said as she crossed her legs, showing off a long thigh to Kelly both subliminally and unwittingly.

?That would almost be starting in the middle, but I will grant you that question, though the answer will be unsatisfactory. Jen?s attitude had nothing to do with anything I did to her.? Kelly said as she crossed her own legs and leaned a bit forward, her arm extending across the top of the couch towards Lee as her form fitting tank top allowed the tops of her breasts to spill over it ever so slightly. Kelly tested to see if Lee would glance down as she leaned forward.

Lee took the bait, feeling her eyes shifting down to the tops of Kelly?s breasts as they bulged a bit, confined in the tight fabric before quickly snapping them back up to meet Kelly?s, a bit of a quizzical look on her face, ?but what do you mean it was nothing you did to her??

?Well Jen wasn?t directly involved. It was what happened between Ellen and I, I?m assuming you know Ellen, that prompted what came next.? Kelly said, still doing her best to remain coy and see just how far Lee was willing to fish for information.

?Ellen? Yes I know her, but why would she be involved?? Lee asked, still with an unknowing look on her face as she recalled Ellen?s body, ?There?s no way Ellen could titfight you, that?d be like the Browns playing against a high school team.?

?Well thank you for thinking my tits are NFL quality, though I?m not sure I want to be compared to the Browns.? Both girls smiled as Kelly continued, ?You are correct though, in thinking that Ellen and I didn?t titfight, as you?re right, that wouldn?t be a fair contest.?

Lee was as confused as ever, but felt like she was making progress, however painstakingly. ?So if not titfighting, did you catfight? Did you beat Ellen up?? Lee asked, the slightest hint of fear in both her voice and posture suddenly, as she sat a bit more rigidly and her eyes remained glued to Kelly?s.

Kelly giggled as she watched Lee tense up and considered playing that game a bit longer but wanted to relieve Lee of the stress, especially if she had hopes for the rest of the evening, ?no, no, no, nothing like that. I would never catfight Jen OR Ellen, despite the things we may tell each other I do consider them friends. No what happened between us was much different, though oddly no less physical.? Kelly said coyly, wondering if Lee would play into her little game.

?Physical but different? I don?t understand,? Lee said even though her posture had changed dramatically in just those few sentences. She was no longer tensed but leaning back again, eyes flicking back and forth between Kelly?s as she softened at Kelly?s giggle and felt herself now oddly comfortable, somehow knowing that Kelly wasn?t planning on attacking her in some violent way.

Kelly began to lean forward a bit more, using her hand on the back of the couch to pull herself across her cushion to the empty one and much closer to Lee, ?well now?s where we get to the show part of show and tell, cause you see from here on it?s easier for a demonstration than an explanation.? Kelly said as she moved herself closer to Lee on the couch and Lee responded instinctively, not by backing up but by sitting up straighter and uncrossing her legs as Kelly slowly began to invade her personal space.

Lee almost jumped as she felt Kelly?s opposite hand touch her outside thigh. Kelly got closer as her hand slid up Lee?s leg to just under the hem of the dress where the slit stopped, and as Kelly leaned in Lee reciprocated, closing the distance between them until Kelly?s lips touched Lee?s. Their lips lingered together lightly, almost playfully against one another before Kelly finished the kiss by leaning in the rest of the way, planting her lips against Lee?s fully and feeling them open against her, an invitation her tongue didn?t need as it slipped past the two pairs of lips and into Lee?s mouth. Meanwhile Kelly?s hand slipped a little farther into Lee?s dress until she felt the edge of Lee?s panties on her hip.

Lee felt Kelly smile in the kiss as Kelly?s fingers gently nudged against her thong, meanwhile she felt Kelly?s tongue invading deeper into her mouth and felt a sudden urge to repel it, pushing her own tongue against the invading appendage and for a moment there was a tongue war happening between the two mouths, gentle sloppy kisses as tongues pushed against one another.

It was Kelly who was the first to break the kiss, pulling her tongue back and parting lips with her partner as Lee almost leaned forward to continue to engage in the kiss as Kelly slipped her lips past Lee?s and against her jawbone, gently kissing and nibbling her way up her jaw bone to Lee?s ear, where Kelly bit and kissed on her lobe before whispering. ?You see, what Ellen and I engaged in was much more sensual than a titfight. There was no banging or bumping,? Kelly explained as Lee felt a shiver run up and down her spine and a tingling in her brain as Kelly?s warm breath flowed into her ear while the words danced around in her brain. ?No the goal of Ellen and I?s confrontation was to overcharge the other woman sexually, until they could not bear it anymore, and were forced to release against their will. What I beat Ellen in, which subsequently allowed me to take the two lovely ladies as my pets for the week, was what is known as a sexfight.?

Lee?s eyes shot open at Kelly?s explanation, while still feeling Kelly?s hand under her skirt and lips against her ear. Lee wasn?t sure how to process this information or respond. She had so many questions but knew the time for questions was over, at this point Lee was facing one of two options, shove Kelly away and walk out the door, or continue what was already in process and try to beat this redhead at her own game.

Kelly knew she could press the advantage at this point, but wanted to give her counterpart the opportunity to make her decision with a clear head. This meant withdrawing from the other woman and leaning back on the couch, legs crossed, eyes smoldering as she eyed the Asian woman sitting at the end of the couch who was clearly taking a moment to process the words she had just heard. It thus surprised Kelly when Lee stood up and started walking away from the couch. Kelly assumed she was headed to the door and that would be the last she would see of the lithe beauty, but Lee surprised the redhead by stopping at in the center of the room and turning to face Kelly who remained seated on the couch.

Lee was never one to back down, and this most certainly seemed like a challenge, and one she fully intended on rising up to. Lee stood from the couch and walked to the center of the room where she slowly slipped out of the heels and returned to her natural height. Lee followed that up by reaching behind her and grasping at the zipper that was holding her dress tight to her frame. Grasping the zipper, Lee tugged it slowly downward, feeling the dress instantly start to slack on her body as the fabric loosened up.

Kelly watched a bit wide-eyed as the blonde Asian started to strip right there in the center of her living room. This couldn?t have gone any better were she dreaming, and just to make sure she wasn?t, Kelly bit down on her tongue, and was rewarded with a sharp sting of pain to help remind her that she was awake and this was happening.

Lee got the zipper all the way down before reaching up to her shoulders to peel the straps of her dress off of each and slip them down her arms, releasing the dress and letting it fall into a pool at her feet, leaving herself exposed in only a black lace demi bra and matching thong. ?Well it seems I?ve got no choice but the fight for the honor of the swim team. I can?t have a teammate beholden to anyone else, her focus torn between you, Ellen, her studies, and the team. Ellen distracting Jen is bad enough!? Lee said with a bit of a giggle, but with no less seriousness behind her voice.

Kelly stood up and took in the shorter woman now standing in her underwear in Kelly?s living room. It wasn?t hard to notice that Kelly was taller than the Asian, by at least 4 or 5 inches, but that didn?t seem to intimidate Lee in the slightest as she brought her gaze up to meet Kelly?s but didn?t step back or cower in any way.

?I don?t know Lee, I have thoroughly enjoyed having Jen be beholden to me, I?m not really sure I?m ready to give that up yet.? Lee smiled at the statement and cocked her head a bit to the side.

?No I don?t imagine you are, she is, I?m sure quite the fun little ?pet?, but that doesn?t change the fact that we?ve got regionals coming up and as captain of the swim team, I would kind of like to have her back to her usual self. I?m sure you can understand.?

?You are right, Lee, I certainly can understand, but the fact of the matter is, I won. Ellen lost. And both of them were dumb enough to offer me that prize, which I gladly accepted. I think in order for me to be willing to give that up, there should be equal compensation, which I?m sure YOU can understand,? Kelly said, taking another step forward to close the distance once again between herself and her counterpart.

?So now we?re playing ?Let?s Make A Deal? huh? That?s fair. I think we both know that this is leading towards one of those ?sexfights? as you called it, and I have no intention of backing down. If I win, you release Jen and Ellen from their service to you. If you win??

?When I win,? Kelly interjected.

?IF you win,? Lee responded quickly. ?I shall take their place.?

Kelly pondered the situation for a moment while reaching down and pulling at the hem of her tank top. The material was tight and it took a bit of stretching to get it up and over her ample breasts, and finally over her head. Kelly always enjoyed the feeling of her breasts being freed and bouncing around on her chest before coming to a stop in their natural resting place and tonight was no different. As she wasn?t wearing a bra, Kelly was the first to expose her feminine figure to the other woman, and she believed that give her an advantage.

Lee was watching intently as Kelly began to undress and knew her eyes widened as Kelly discarded her top but simply couldn?t help herself. Lee had seen Jen naked hundreds of times in the showers after practice or a meet and had come to know Jen?s breasts almost intimately, but for the first time, Lee believed she was truly looking at Jen?s equal in terms of size, firmness, shape, and attractiveness. It could even be said that Kelly?s breasts were nicer than Jen?s, though Lee certainly wouldn?t let those words slip from her mouth.

The look on Lee?s face didn?t escape Kelly?s attention as she felt the other woman?s eyes remain on her breasts long after they needed to be. Kelly snapped a couple times then said ?Eyes up here,? which elicited a giggle from both women. ?I?ve considered your proposal but I find fault in it.? Lee raised an eyebrow. ?You?re just one woman, while Jen and Ellen are clearly two. Yes, I can add,? Kelly added before smirking. ?So I propose a counter-offer. You win, they walk free. I win, I get all three of you, and the clock restarts. Simply put, do you back your body enough to risk re-starting Jen and Ellen?s service to me once I make you cum? Or do you back down, pick up that lovely little dress, and slink on back to the practice pool??

Kelly knew exactly what she was doing; essentially giving Lee an ultimatum, fight me with those stakes, or leave. Kelly also knew the answer before the Asian even opened her mouth. Lee was a proud and confident woman, this was clear to Kelly, and a personal affront such as that comment was sure to bring out the fire in the Asian beauty.

Kelly was right, ?I want you for a night, but otherwise I agree.?

?Fine. Let me show you my bedroom,? Kelly said with a smirk as she walked past the blonde and into her bedroom, adorned with a dresser, full length mirrors on both closet doors, and a queen-sized bed in the middle of one wall, stripped of all but a soft pink sheet. While waiting for Lee to join her in the bedroom, she peeled off the lycra shorts, exposing the last of her clothing, a hot pink g-string.

Kelly turned to the doorway and was greeted by a sight she was not expecting. Lee had discarded the bra and panties and was now naked as she entered the bedroom, taking back the earlier advantage Kelly had when she exposed herself first. Kelly took in the last bit of the body she hadn?t seen. Petite but firm and supple breasts capped with dark brown areola and thick proud nipples. Down below Lee was shaved, leaving no trace of hair around her pussy, allowing the soft smooth skin to glisten a bit in the light of the room.

Lee also wasted no time in crossing the room. She approached Kelly and in just a couple steps was face to face with the taller woman. Lee wrapped one arm around the back of Kelly?s neck and the other across the small of the redhead?s back to pull her down and into a passionate kiss, parting her lips and letting her tongue dance across Kelly?s and in and out of the other woman?s mouth.

Kelly greeted this exchange by reaching down and cupping two handfuls of the swimmer?s proud ass while using her own tongue to battle the Asian?s as they stood in the middle of the room.

The kiss seemed to last years, decades even, though likely only lasted a minute or two, but at this point neither girl cared about time. Kelly was enamored with the taste of Lee, and Lee was intoxicated by the sudden competition going on between them. That competition was taken to the next level as Lee used her shorter stature and arm around Kelly?s back to slip her hand into the taller woman?s thong, searching for the pot of gold between Kelly?s legs by going through the backdoor.

For her effort, Lee was awarded with a gasp from Kelly, who wasn?t expecting such a move, and certainly not at such a quick pace. Kelly did, however, leave her legs slightly parted as she continued to kiss the Asian while removing her hands from the smaller woman?s ass, sticking her own ass out a bit to create distance between the two bodies, and cupping both tits of the swimmer.

Breaking off the kiss, ?These things are quite nice, considering their size. You should be proud,? Kelly offered as she continued to cup, squeeze, and bounce the smaller woman?s breasts in her hands.

?I?ve always been proud of them, just because they aren?t the biggest doesn?t mean they can?t be the best,? Kelly smirked as she gave each nipple a pinch and heard Lee gasp in front of her.

Lee, meanwhile, had removed her hand from the back of Kelly?s thong, as she could no longer reach between her legs from that angle as Kelly had backed up, and instead grabbed the thong on both hips. ?Only seems fair,? she said, as she very suddenly dropped to her knees in front of Kelly, the hands on the thong allowed her to pull the garment down to the redhead?s feet, while dropping to her knees put her face level with the pussy of her new, and only, rival.

?Hey what are you?.ohhhhh,? was all Kelly could muster as Lee pushed her face between Kelly?s legs, her mouth encircled Kelly?s clit and begin sucking feverishly, leaving Kelly to audibly gasp with each suck by the Asian on her pearl. Reaching down, Kelly got two fistfuls of hair, not to pull away but to hold onto the head as fireworks of pleasure popped in her vision while the lithe swimmer sucked off her clit.

Lee enjoyed the taste of Kelly?s pussy even more than the other woman?s mouth. The skin was smooth and perfect; her nose bristled in the perfectly trimmed landing strip of Kelly?s pubic hair, her tongue lashing against the pearl that was now in her mouth. As she felt the hands of her rival in her hair it only spurred her on more, reaching around and grabbing Kelly?s ass to pull the pussy deeper into her mouth, moaning against it as she sucked away that the ever-growing clit.

?Ohh fuckkk don?ttt stoppp? Kelly moaned out, digging her knuckles deeper into Lee?s scalp as she felt ecstasy between her legs, and felt her knees quiver. This woman was a pussy-eating champion, and if this went on much longer she?d be giving up her two favorite pets. That was something Kelly couldn?t allow, at least not without a fight, so mustering up all of her willpower, Kelly yanking hard on the Asian?s hair while taking a step backwards, an audible POP was heard by both women as Kelly?s clit sprung free from the Asian?s lips.

Lee looked up at the panting woman and licked her lips, wiping her chin on the back of her hand as she smirked sexily up at Kelly. ?And just when it was starting to get fun!? Kelly growled and knocked the woman over, dropping down herself and mounting the swimmer, her dripping pussy rubbing against the Asian?s abs while she reached behind her and searched for Lee?s pussy to exact revenge. Finding it quickly, Kelly began rubbing her palm against Lee?s clit while her fingers toyed at the opening to Lee?s pussy, looking down at the somewhat trapped woman, ?this is where it gets fun.?

Lee struggled under the bigger woman but Kelly held her down, while the redhead?s fingers searched and found her waiting hole, teasing it and entering it slowly. Lee bucked and shifted and twisted under the redhead but for the moment wasn?t able to budge the larger girl, so instead changed tactics by reaching up and cupping the perfectly shape breasts dangling in front of her. Squeezing and kneading each breast with one hand while stroking the nipples with her thumbs.

Kelly, for her part, was enjoying the breast stimulation ?that?s it, worship the best tits you?ve seen. Tell me they?re better than Jen?s. Jen already knows it as I?ve bested her tits before, but I want you to know it too,? Kelly spoke as she slipped two fingers into Lee?s pussy and began sliding those two fingers in and out at a decent pace, not wanting to overcharge the girl too early.

Lee began panting under Kelly, who seemed to enjoy the breast worship way more than Lee would have liked. Kelly kept her two fingers in Lee?s pussy while Lee did everything she could think of to Kelly?s breasts to get the larger woman to shift focus, but that simply wasn?t happening. Lee finally changed tactics; much to the dismay of Kelly who was thoroughly enjoying the treatment her breasts were receiving ?awww don?t stop.?

Lee reached between Kelly?s spread legs and trapped the other woman?s clit between a thumb and forefinger, while the thumb of her other hand furiously rubbed the pearl of her tormentor. Kelly instantly gasped and moaned hotly as her clit was once again under pressure from the Asian beneath her. Shifting her weight and grinding down on the swimmer?s abs, Kelly tried to control herself but found it too difficult, and was soon bucked off of the young Asian without warning.

With a grunt of effort, Lee got her hips in the air, the two fingers out of her pussy, and sent the other woman sprawling off of her, allowing her to roll free and away from Kelly before both got to their feet a couple feet away from one another.

?You were enjoying that, weren?t you?? Kelly asked both with mock and interest in her voice, wondering if she was stimulating the Asian well enough to get her to climax later.

?Don?t you worry about me, how?s your clit doing?? Lee offered right back, still smirking though breathing much heavier than she had been moments before.

It was Kelly?s turn to cross the room this time, stepping up to Lee, who for her part just stood there waiting, and gently caress the swimmer?s skin with her fingertips.

?My clit is just fine sweetie, how is yours?? Kelly asked before sliding her left hand down the swimmer?s flat stomach and between Lee?s legs, being greeted by the same feeling coming from Lee?s hand as it slid down between her legs.

The two women stood facing one another, one hand between their bodies, the other wrapped around each other, the next phase of the sexfight having begun. Lee and Kelly both slipped two fingers into the other?s pussy and each closed their eyes and gasped at the feeling of mutually pleasuring one another. ?That?s right Lee, drink in those feelings coursing through your body.?

Kelly considered herself pretty adept with her fingers, after making Ellen cum with just her fingers the last time, which allowed her to take the two women as her pets for the week. Not quite as confident was Lee, who?d never really done this kind of thing before. She?d pleased herself with her fingers hundreds of times and just sort of went with what she knew felt good to her.

Kelly?s fingers danced across Lee?s labia and rubbed the soft nubile flesh while Lee?s fingers did the same, albeit it with much less fluid motion. Kelly could now sense Lee?s hesitation and apprehension, or lack of understanding, of what to do and how to do it, so she took the initiative, with her hand around Lee?s back she slowly backed up the other woman until Lee?s back hit the far wall next to Kelly?s dresser.

Once pinned to the wall, Kelly was able to remove her hand from around Lee?s back, pressing her tits down on top of the Asian?s smaller pair, forcing her to feel the weight of Kelly?s tits as she slowly pushed them down. ?Awww, your tits are nice, but they?re no match, that is for sure.?

Lee didn?t dare look down; she felt the sensations in her chest as her breasts were bullied downward by the larger pair of the redhead in front of her. She knew her tits didn?t stand a chance in a titfight and wanted desperately to break the tit to tit contact but was also focused on the hands between each other?s legs. She decided against trying to fight free of the wall, and instead did what Kelly had done moments earlier, slipping two fingers into the redhead?s pussy.

Kelly moaned but continued to press her tits down while rubbing the Asian?s labia and slit, not entering it quite yet, even though she felt the manipulations of the other woman?s fingers deep inside her own pussy, causing spasms and moans. ?You?re good, but you?ll end with the same fate as Ellen.?

?You talk a lot, don?t you?? Lee asked as she began to slowly fingerfuck the redhead, thinking of what she would do if she lost and had to go back and tell Jen that she?d cost her another week with this redhead. Lost in her mental picture was the fact that Kelly was shifting in front of her, pressing her breasts deeper as her own fingers slid into Lee?s pussy once more.

Lee gasped and her eyes fluttered as she felt the penetration once more, this time in a much more sensual way than when she was trapped under the invading woman. The pair remained there, slowly fingerfucking the other as Lee?s back rested against the wall and her breathing quickened in pace with Kelly?s.

?That?s a good girl, rest and let me do all the work towards your orgasm,? Kelly hinted as she felt her fingers tracing the inner folds of Lee?s pussy rubbing her inner walls and working the juices inside her pussy, while Kelly?s own pussy was manipulated equally as well. For her lack of experience, Kelly could tell that while apprehensive, Lee was skilled.

Kelly then shifted once more, cocking her wrist enough so that she was able to keep two fingers in Lee?s pussy while rubbing her thumb against the Asian?s clit, adding another layer of pleasure to the already slowly overloading mind of the smaller woman. Lee gasped and her eyes fluttered once more as Kelly took control between the two of them.

Kelly felt Lee?s fingers slow a bit inside of her pussy as she worked the Asian?s young folds. ?Ohhh does that feel good?? Kelly gloated as she picked up the pace of her fingers and thumb attacking the smaller woman?s pussy.

Lee?s mind went blank for a few moments as Kelly picked up the pace. Her pussy was dripping heavily now and she felt the intense feelings of pleasure in her mind as well as in her pussy. She knew she?d have to do something or this match was all but over. Lee maneuvered her fingers so that she was curling them into Kelly?s pussy with each thrust, and spread them enough that she could wrap her knuckles around Kelly?s clit, so that with each thrust she was pinching and rubbing the taller woman?s stiff pearl as well.

This caught Kelly completely off guard, once supremely confident in her ability to win this match, she was suddenly weak-kneed and gripped the dresser for stability, as her clit and pussy were both tormented by the talented Asian?s digits. ?Now who?s liking what, hmm?? Asked Lee.

With a sudden twist, Lee planted Kelly?s back against the wall, both freeing the redhead from her support, and freeing Lee?s breasts from Kelly?s attack. Lee was now able to line her breasts up so that they were drilling into the front of Kelly?s tits and not being weighed down by them. ?That?s better, isn?t it?? Lee asked as Kelly slid down the wall a bit, knees buckling, to make them almost even in height.

Lee kept her fingers working Kelly?s clit and pussy while her opponent panted and gasped, face flushed and breathing quickening as her pussy stained the Asian?s fingers and droplets hit the carpet between her legs.

Kelly envisioned Jen calling her up, laughing at being bested by a rookie, reminding her of what happened the first time Kelly had a sexfight and how easily she lost, and to turn around and be defeated by someone who?s never engaged in competitive sex before. She could hear Ellen laughing in the background. Would the pair even want Kelly anymore? Was Kelly kept around because she challenged them? Would they want Lee instead if Lee bested her? All these thoughts raced through Kelly?s mind while Lee?s fingers raced through her pussy. Kelly was trapped in thought and inaction for what felt like forever, meanwhile the Asian?s manipulations drove her closer and closer to orgasm.

?Want to just submit now and let me give you the best orgasm of your life? Then I can call up Jen and she and Ellen can come over and have a turn with you too,? Lee chided as she continued to push against the clit with her knuckles while picking up the pace of the fucking even more.

Kelly?s whole body went numb, she had to think, she felt the clouds creeping in on the sides of her eyes, that glazed over look of a woman about to orgasm. She was better than this, she kept telling herself. She shifted her fingers and pressed them against Lee?s inner walls once more, feeling around for the young woman?s g-spot, remembering when Ellen hit hers the last time the two faced each other. It was almost a death sentence for Kelly, but Kelly was able to recover by. Yes that?s it, Kelly though. And suddenly she spread her fingers inside Lee?s pussy. Creating that same V-shape that she used against Ellen, and tonight was greeted by a similar reaction from Lee. Lee?s face blushed, eyes fluttered, and hand almost came to a complete halt inside Kelly?s pussy.

Kelly regained her composure quickly as she pushed her fingers deeper into Lee?s pussy and felt the young swimmer react by arching her back and pushing up onto her tiptoes a little bit. She was responding even better than Ellen to this maneuver, and Kelly was beginning to think it her ?finisher? of sorts. ?Lee, darling, you were so close, and now you are so close,? Kelly whispered into Lee?s ear as she shoved her spread wide fingers even deeper into Lee?s pussy, spreading those walls inside her and opening up the Asian for a third and final finger. Kelly heard Lee?s whimper, felt the shudder of the Asian in front of her and fought her urge to cup and hold the smaller woman, instead leaning against the wall and watching her reaction as her pussy was filled with Kelly?s fingers.

Lee panted and gasped, her eyes glassy, her hand halted and dangling from Kelly?s pussy. Panting and moaning she couldn?t think, couldn?t focus, all she felt was fingers. All she knew was pleasure. At this moment she knew what Kelly discovered a few seconds ago, that this fight was over, and nothing Lee could do now could stop that.

?You did good for your first time,? Kelly said as she shoved her fingers even deeper into Lee?s dripping spasming pussy, ?But I didn?t get Jen and Ellen by being a pushover. I got them by being skilled and now you understand that too. You?re going to cum for me, and once you do you?re going to lie down on that bed, and while you?re calling up Jen, I?m going to make you cum again. You?ve been defeated Lee, and you will have to tell Jen what happens next,? Kelly said as she began thrusting her three fingers deep into Lee?s pussy, driving her towards that ever so pleasant orgasm.

The words were more than Lee could handle, the thought of calling Jen, while Kelly got her off, and the fact that Kelly was telling her this, while getting her off. The bottom of her stomach fell out and the orgasm exploded from within her. Stars burst in her eyes, her body flushed, her legs went weak, and her breathing stopped. All she knew was pleasure beyond measure.

Kelly felt the orgasm and slowly subsided with the fingering, not wanting to finger her through the orgasm as she did to Ellen, respecting Lee for showing up and challenging her the way she did. Kelly simply pulled her fingers out of the dripping woman?s pussy and held her body as the orgasm washed over her.

?Come now, onto the bed with you? Kelly said as she practically dragged the panting Asian onto the bed where she laid her out and left her momentarily while Kelly went to grab her phone. Kelly thought about grabbing Lee?s phone, but knew that Jen would answer her phone if Kelly was calling, as Kelly had a standing call any time she wanted one or the two of them.

Once Kelly returned and was sure that Lee was recovered enough to make the call and do it coherently, she dialed Jen?s number and waited for the brunette to pick up. ?You are going to tell her, and I?m going to eat you out while you do, and once I?m done you?re going to tell Jen that both she and Ellen are due here in 15 minutes, regardless of their current state of dress or mind, because I want all three of you for my own this evening. Do you understand?? Lee quickly nodded her head and waited for Kelly to hand her the phone.

Lee only heard half of the conversation but it didn?t take long, ?Hello Jen, how are you and Ellen tonight?...Good good, I?m doing well thank you, though I could use some tending to?.haha no no, well yes but first you need to hear something. This will explain why I need tending to?? Lee reached out and took the phone as Kelly handed it to her and then took her place between Lee?s legs. ?Tell her slowly, I want to enjoy this.?

?Jen? Yea it?s Lee.? Once again only half the conversation was heard, but Kelly didn?t care, she?d hear Jena and Ellen?s side of it soon enough right now she was focused on the Asian?s pussy as she took Lee?s clit into her mouth and began sucking.

?Ohhmmmyyhhmm?yes um ohh. I ummm. I did a thing. I saw ohhhhhh?I saw Kelly sitting at ttthhheeeffffuuuccckkkk?? Kelly was loving the sounds she was forcing Lee to make as she nuzzled her nose against the smooth shaved skin just above Lee?s pussy while sucking harder and harder on that clit. She pushed her hands against the Asian?s thighs and spread her legs, and then shoved an index finger from each hand into Lee?s pussy, to which Lee jolted and bucked ?AAIEEEFUCKKK! I saw Kelly at the student center!? Lee tried to rush through it now as she felt herself getting closer once again ?And I knew she knew you and I want?I want?FUCKKKINGG FUCKK! I wanted to know what was going on! She invvooooohhhhgodddddd?invited me over to explain things.? Kelly knew she was getting close and didn?t want Lee to orgasm before getting to the good part, so Kelly relaxed for a moment to let Lee continue.

Panting but regaining some composure Lee proceeded, ?I came over to Kelly?s house, she explained Ellen?s loss and I wanted to win your freedom back from her. Kelly offered the challenge and I accepted, if I won you two were free?FUCKING OH FUCKING SHIT!? Kelly dove back between her legs as she wanted Lee to cum now as she was about to tell them what happened when she lost.

?OH GOD OH GOD! If I lost I was her pet for a week and another week was tacked onto your?onto your?FUCKKKKKK?you and Ellen are hers for another week. GAWWWDDDDDDD FUCKKKK She has you until Spring Break nnnnNNNNOOOOOOWWWWOOOHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS? Lee screamed her orgasm as Kelly pushed her over the edge. Kelly smirked as she pulled her face up from between Lee?s legs and rested her chin on the swimmer?s flat abs, looking up between the Asian?s tits to see Lee?s face scrunched up and practically begging for mercy.

?And now Kelly wants you and Ellen here in the next 15 minutes, come as you are.?

Kelly stood up and took the phone from Lee, ?Good girl?.Did you get all that Jen? I?ll see you two in 15 minutes.?

DogWithABone

Re: Tribute to Jen and Ellen: Kelly's Play Date

This is fucking perfection.

Junior Hostboard Member surprisethrwo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fantastic story, I'd love to see a second part to it!

Junior Hostboard Member KitKatKitKat's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Superb work. Please write more.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gotta agree with everyone, some seriously hot stuff! It's great to see Jon Grey's Universe (with BFS 34, it's arguably one and the same) growing. I'm not good at writing sexfights, but luckily for us, you are!

Still, if you don't mind, there were a couple of passages I found strange.

Firstly:
    Lee had seen Jen naked hundreds of times in the showers after practice or a meet and had come to know Jen’s breasts almost intimately, but for the first time, Lee believed she was truly looking at Jen’s equal in terms of size, firmness, shape, and attractiveness. It could even be said that Kelly’s breasts were nicer than Jen’s, though Lee certainly wouldn’t let those words slip from her mouth.

There's no doubt that Kelly's boobs are firm and extremely attractive, but in Jon Grey's original works they're noticeably bigger than Jen's, and as a consequence just a bit softer and heavier. But even if their shape isn't quite as perky as the swimmer's, I can definitely see how Lee would consider them nicer!

And secondly
    “that’s it, worship the best tits you’ve seen. Tell me they’re better than Jen’s. Jen already knows it as I’ve bested her tits before, but I want you to know it too,”

I guess you could put it down to the heat of the moment, but Kelly's claim simply doesn't seem to be true. While the redhead has bested Jen's clit, she hasn't (to the best of my recollection) managed to best her tits. Not yet anyway...

Sorry for being such a geek, lol!

Junior Hostboard Member TheGhostWriter's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You are correct, somehow I misremembered the outcome of the second titfight between Kelly and Jen but after checking Jen did in fact defeat Kelly. That's what happens when you just write from memory instead of doing research lol

Hope it didn't detract too much from the story, sorry about that everyone.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great Addition!!! I'd forgotten about Kelly already...

Junior Hostboard Member DTThrow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Love the tension between Kelly and Lee. Hopefully we can see Lee again real soon.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Good job!
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

HB Forum Owner
    Tribute to Jen and Ellen: Kelly's Play Date

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Man, what a tribute story! I'd also forgotten about Kelly. Thanks for reminding me.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast