0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dezerai 4 Pt 12 By Shak

Chapter 12
    Long Live the Queens

When Shalitha and Karmen arrived at Latoya’s the paramedics were already there along with Kenny Jr. Akusua, Delesha, Dezerai, Tanya, Tanisha and Sharif. She was in coma and no one knew why. Kenny Jr. was in great distress, first his father now his mother. Everyone was hurting, less than a year removed Kenny’s funeral and now this? Once Shalitha saw this she like Kenny Jr. was crushed. Karmen was speechless as the scene in the home was in panic mode. Five minutes after Shalitha and Karmen arrived Ilyssa and Soonji arrived, followed shortly by Hakeem and Ziyal. The paramedics were taking her out on the gurney to transport her to Cedar Sinai medical center. The paramedics had no answers to why she was in a coma. There was no evidence of a fall or any trauma. Just the day before they all were at the family reunion and that night went to the John Legend concert. Latoya left early from the concert when she told them she wasn’t ready for those types of love songs yet. The family understood and the Grandmothers left with her and drove her home. She went to bed when she got home and that was the last time anyone spoke to her. Ilyssa watched her sleeping form as she went by on the gurney and looked at Soonji.
    “You know don you?” she whispered.
    Soonji looked distressed and nodded her head yes. Sharif saw it and turned to the family.
    “You follow her to the hospital we’ll be there soon. I need to meet with Ilyssa, Soonji and the Grandmothers.”
    “Why?” Tanya asked.
    “Call it a hunch…"
    After everyone left Sharif sat down with the Grandmothers and Ilyssa and Soonji.
    “What so you think happened he spoke with Soonji first.
    “De same ting dat happened to me last night, it begin wit my Mother after drinking de Som-Bak root; it put in motion de energy dat run trew dis family. Since love is de core energy of dis family, it is love dat is being enhanced. But Ms. Latoya no longer has her love wit her, it activated the longings in her heart, dee longings for her husband.”
    “That would explain what I felt, Dezerai spoke up. There was one more thing that Dee and I felt last night and we weren’t sure who it was.”
    “That’s true” Delesha spoke.
    “But in my dream this morning she was dying….is this coma a prelude to dying?”
    “It seems dis way……you know how deep she love her husband! She may no wan to live witout him” Soonji answered.
    “Yes….I see it…….her husband……..she calls to him…..she no wan to stay here witout him.” Ilyssa echoed her.
    “That’s true, but there’s more to it than that” Sharif spoke up.
    “How do you mean” Dezerai asked?
    “Latoya has taken great care to ensure that all the family is set for life and in the future. With the businesses and the investments she has pretty much locked in all of our future. The Dojos are set! We own the corporations that own the properties. The new clinic; Mom and Mama Tanisha’s school; the Grandmothers retirement and businesses, all of our homes are paid for and under living Trusts that the family controls. Her investments are sound and each of us are well taken care of. And all of our children are in good schools and the college trust fund has over a million dollars in it and growing. I believe it is more than just missing Master Kenny, I think she was planning this. Do you remember the negotiations with the truck company, she demanded a specific amount of money, but would not disclose it to us, only Karmen and Shalitha. She did not want anything to compromise the negotiations. Her Karmen and Shalitha planned this thing down to the penny and got every dime and got it in a timely fashion. After the negotiations were finished and the family received the settlement Ilyssa noticed her energy change, her being more distant. Her babies Shalitha and Kenny Jr. are back, happy and doing well. Kenny Jr. has transferred to UCLA and is engaged to Akusua. She has set money aside for him to own his own home while this home is paid for and in Shalitha’s name. There are no debts…….I think she feels her work is done perhaps she’s ready to go and be with Master Kenny.”
    “Don’t say that” Delesha spoke, pain in her voice.
    “Dee……you know he’s right….remember the last time we sat down and talked a week ago, she practically said that to us…..she misses Kenny…..she wants to be with him.”
    Dezerai touched her hand, Delesha was crying now…
    “I know…..and in my dream she was dying and when I tried to bring her back, she asked me to let her go! She wants Kenny……she wants her Husband.”
    Dezerai squeezed Delesha's hand “I would feel the same way if you were to die……I wouldn’t want to be here without you.”
    Dezerai hugged her at that point and Delesha knew she felt the same way about Dezerai. They were both 72 years old now and have known each other since they were 18. After all these years they were one and if that part of them dies, then the other part would want to go with her. Sharif spoke softly….
    “Master Kenny and Latoya have been inseparable since she was 20 and he was 21. She is 62 now and he would have been 63……that is 42 years of being together! And in 42 years they have never spent a whole day apart! They were each other’s best friend and lover; they loved each other so deeply that Master Kenny once told me if she were to die, he would have to go with her.”
    “De Som-Bak root would bring dat desire in her out. If she already wanted to go, it would have inflamed that desire” Soonji spoke.
    “She be awake tomorrow” Ilyssa spoke gently. “She let us know what is in her heart.”
    “Do you see that now” Dezerai asked?
    “Yes” Ilyssa answered.
    They shared with each other for another half an hour then headed for the hospital to be with Latoya. When they arrived Ilyssa asked that she and Soonji and Delesha take Shalitha and Kenny Jr, to lunch and talk with them. It will be difficult for them to hear this. Sharif and Mother Dezerai will share with the rest of the family. Shalitha and Kenny Jr. were more receptive than Ilyssa originally thought, but the information was still difficult to hear. But Shalitha in particular acknowledge she has seen the change in her mother, who confided in her that she misses him and wants to be with him.
    “Do you think she’ll ever wake up?” Kenny Jr. asked the news devastating to his ears.
    “I believe she will awake tomorrow and talk wit us……but you must be strong….she need to know you will be at peace wit her decision…..da both of you!”
    Sure enough Ilyssa proved to be a prophet and Latoya woke up the next day and the family descended on Cedar Sinai in swarms. The doctors and nurses were now used to seeing them with the madness of Karmen and Shalitha….in fact both of them smiled at the nurses when entering. Latoya was kept for 2 more days for testing and observation and after the doctors were satisfied she was not in any danger released her. She told the family she wanted a family meeting the next day, so everyone clear their schedule, there would be no exceptions. Everyone must be there, including the children. Both Shalitha and Delesha knew when they heard this, what was coming and they braced themselves for it!
    It was 7pm Thursday night and everyone was at Latoya’s home gathered in their large family room. Delesha had ginger tea, juice and coffee for everyone and the mood was subdued, as Latoya came in the room and sat down.
    “Thank you all for coming…..I know what all of you are thinking and I apologize for waiting this long to talk with you, but I needed some time to make sure I was clear in what I saw.”
    She took a sip of ginger tea and smiled at everybody.
    “Everybody in this room knows me……I don’t play all that religious, spiritual, bullshit. No offense to Ilyssa and Soonji but as far as I’m concerned none of that shit is real. But after what happened to me this last weekend I have to say, I may be getting a change of heart. When I was at the John Legend concert and he started singing ‘All of Me’ I just lost it and had to come home. I cried for the rest of the night and thought about my Kenny and how I miss him!”
    Her voice started breaking…..and a tear rolled down her face.
    “I……” she paused and choked…..I-I just want to be with him!”
    Tanisha gave her several tissues. She looked up with tears streaming down her face. Other than Kenny's death no one has ever seen Latoya cry. She continued.
    “As you know me and Kenny have been together for 42 years” she paused…“he is he only man I ever loved and I can sit here today and tell you he gave me all of himself, just as I gave him all of me! There were no hidden agenda’s, no shadowy places, we were soooo open to each other. It was such a joy loving him and he was mentally and physically the strongest person I ever knew; whatever he put his mind to he did it. When he decided to become a martial artist he became the best, when he decided to be a father he became the best and when he told me he loved me when I was a 20 year old stripper and wasn’t even thinking about love, he still loved me with everything he had! He could see inside me, he knew I wanted more out of life than just stripping. He told me he wanted us to be together and he would love me and never leave me and he wanted to help me be the real me. That was his promise to me that winter day 42 years ago and he has kept his promise with interest.”
    Her voice cracked.
    “I love that man….he is the only one for me……and I miss him! Every moment of everyday I miss him!”
    There was not a dry eye in the room at that point. Shalitha laid her head on Kenny Jr. shoulder and wept like a baby. While Karmen who loved Latoya as a second mother put her head in her hands and began rocking back and forth!
    “I need ya’ll to hear me and be strong…..you’re the only real family I have. My own family is a bunch of criminals! They’re gangsters, drug addicts, alcoholics and thieves! They will try and muscle their way in when I’m gone, but legally I have shut them out and they know why. I need ya’ll to protect what I put in place. You are the only ones I can trust and I need you to be strong. If it had not been for Kenny and all of you, I don’t know where I would have ended up. But it was his love and yours that gave me the strength to become a business woman and help us put our family in a strong place and keep us there, I love all of you and always will.”
    She took a deep breath.
    “Saturday night when I came home I was in a lot of pain. When I went to bed I cried myself to sleep and then I dreamed about Kenny. At least that’s what I’m calling it……but it doesn’t feel like a dream, it was more like a visitation. Kenny came in the bedroom and we were sitting on the bed and talking. I told him I wanted to go and be with him and he told me he wanted me to come. We told me he was in a good place where we could be together. It was heaven and this place was full of light and joy and he missed me and was waiting for me and I told him I was ready. We talked like this all night and made plans for me to join him after I finish here. We hugged and kissed and told each other we loved each other. When he finally left I woke up. But when I woke up I was in the hospital and found out I had been in a coma for 36 hours. I needed to make sense of this so I spent most of yesterday with Ilyssa and Soonji, I needed to know what was going on with me and they’re helping me understand.”
    Latoya laughed…
    “Imagine me dealing ladies like Ilyssa and Soonji? Before now I would have no use for women like them, now they are teaching me a whole different world.”
    She looked at the room, her eyes taking in the whole family.
    “All of you have found each other….and are happy. Hell even Shalitha and Karmen are loving each other and not trying to commit homicide. Miracles never cease!”
    Everyone laughed while wiping the tears from their eyes.
    “But I have a couple of more business and investments to put in place for us. After that happens, I need ya’ll to let me go. I want to go home to be with my husband. I do not want to live here without him and I need all of you to understand that. I have amended my will and the living trusts for all of the businesses and properties. After I am gone the trustor will remain Karmen who has power of attorney and both Shalitha and Sharif will be her as Co-Trustors. The trustees will remain the grandmothers, Tanisha and Tanya. I’m hoping Hakeem, Ziyal, Kenny Jr, Ilyssa, Soonji and Akusua will be coming on as trustees soon when they learn the family businesses. Each of you are named beneficiaries and the education trust is set aside for all of our babies. I finished setting up the Shujaa foundation 7 months ago and Shalitha will chair it and when Akusua is ready she will co-chair so the work in Africa and the poor here can continue. I already have investors, donors and charities in place. We are just waiting for the 501c3, once it comes through all of our businesses are finished. Karmen and I have set up the business plans for the future, and with Shalitha, the law firm and Stacy Blackwell will keep us strong for generations to come.”
    She looked at Kenny Jr. Hakeem and Ziyal.
    “I will be teaching you the businesses over the next few months so you can build your own. Our corporation is not only a business but an incubator, so you can form your own, so long as it benefits the family and the communities, the by-laws gives the stipulations. I have amended my will, and have left instructions to stipulate that if I go into another coma or get sick and need life support do not put me on it….let me go so I can be with my husband. I have affidavits, powers of attorney signed and notarized. I am not crazy, just lonely for my husband. I will have doctors and psychiatric statements attached to everything in case some a ya’ll think I’m nuts. Also I have separate attorneys who specialize in living trusts, corporate trust and wills, handling all the legal work. That way Karmen or Shalitha cannot be charge with of conflict of interest. In fact I had to convince them, neither of them wanted any of these amendments.”
    Both Shalitha and Karmen sat in obvious pain.
    “To all the children do well, get educated and learn the businesses, the family will need you later. If you don’t the by-laws stipulate you cannot be a beneficiary or a trustee. Partying, drinking and acting a fool cuts you out of the businesses, so don’t get mad if you can’t collect. This money is for school and school only, not buying shit and acting a damn fool! And once you have your education in place, as a beneficiary, funds are in place to build your corporate business only; as it is a part of a larger investment portfolio. Bullshit businesses are ignored. Davenports and Washingtons need real business people not knuckleheads. Ya’ll know me, I don’t play games and I don’t tolerate bullshit….come real, come strong and come righteous, get educated and show us something, we will have your back!”
    She looked around the room again.
    “I love all of you….but I need your word, you will let me go when I finish with all the family businesses?”
    “So what if you don’t go into a coma or get sick, you’re not gonna commit suicide are you”
    Hakeem asked?
    Latoya looked at Hakeem like he was crazy “no but I will commit homicide if you ask another stupid ass question like that.”
    “Ok let me rephrase it……what if nothing happens, then what” Hakeem asked again.
    “Then we live like we always have……but I will keep missing my husband!”
    The room was silent and hurting.
    “Listen I know this sounds crazy, but I believe Kenny visited me and I believe when I’m finished here, he is coming to take me home. No one is a bigger skeptic in this kind of stuff than me, but I cannot deny what happened and I don’t want to live without Kenny.”
    She again looked at Hakeem….
    “Do I have your word you will not interfere if I go into another coma?”
    Hakeem nodded……..Latoya looked at everyone else and they also nodded. She then looked at Ilyssa and Soonji.
    “I will need you over the next few months; I need to learn all I can about this type of thing.”
    She looked at the family.
    “They are brilliant women and I want them in on the family businesses, their minds are that strong and they will help us. And to Ziyal and Akusua; I want us to spend a lot of time together over the next few months. You’re Davenports now, both of you need to be a part of everything we do. Akusua what happened in Sudan was the deepest shit I’ve ever heard and you came through it girl and Ziyal you remind me of myself when I was your age. Tomorrow morning I want both of you here for breakfast…understand!”
    They both nodded.
    "To Mama Dezerai you have been a mentor and friend…
    To Tanya you my homegirl….
    To Tanisha you my Baby Sister and kept me grounded when things got rough!
    To Mother Delesha you are the mother I never really had. My own mother was a crack head and an alcoholic and abandoned me when I was young. You showed me what a real mother is.
    And to Karmen I will be handing all of the Businesses to you….you are the Chair of the Board now and Trustor Lady K….and I know you got this.”
    Latoya looked around the room.
    “Lady K is the baddest business woman I ever met, even better than me, she knows her shit, plus she's a big time attorney, she knows the law, so don’t give her no shit….she’s not as patient as I am and will kick your ass!”
    She looked at Shalitha and Kenny Jr.
    “Lastly to my babies Shali and KJ, I need you to understand! More than anybody in this room, you know the love me and your Daddy had. If I had died and he was here, he would want to leave and come with me and you both know it, cuz he told you that many times before. I need you to be strong and I need to know you will be alright when I leave here. Me and your Daddy raised you right and love you, we will spend a lot of time together over the next few months before this is over. Shali I need you to be Lady Ks right arm and co-captain this work, ya’ll are finally past your war, so both of you take us to another level!”
    Latoya then stood up and hugged everybody; they were on board and locked in, because the next few months would be difficult! There were tears, but there was also understanding, both families dug in and prepared to throw down!
    The next morning Latoya had breakfast with Ziyal and Akusua. She shared a lot about the family businesses and what it could offer them and what she expected from them. They listened carefully and both of them expressed excitement at what was to come. When the meeting ended Ziyal asked Latoya if they could meet in private. Latoya nodded in anticipation, though she would not say it at that time; she was always hoping Ziyal wanted to meet in private, because her energy was so close to Latoya’s she reminded her of a much younger version of herself. They decided to go shopping and then have lunch. It was a good morning overall, but when they sat down for lunch Latoya and Ziyal opened up and really probed into each other’s lives. “Where’s your family from Ziyal…..and I don’t mean Seattle either, where are you really from?”
    Ziyal looked at her and smiled.
    “We originally from Harlem, then moved to Brooklyn, I guess you can hea the Nu-Yo-ark accent?”
    “That and your vibe girl….your family may be living in Seattle but you ain’t from there, you got that wild street swag, that cocky edginess that folks from the ghetto have, you still a New Yorker.”
    Latoya looked at her, as Ziyal looked back and they sized each other up.
    “So why you move to Seattle…..the truth!”
    Ziyal looked at her and smiled……
    “Ah-ight!”
    She decided to go back to the very beginning.
    “My family originally from Harlem, goin’ all the way back to da 40s when they came up from Mississippi. From then on we ain’t been nutin’ but heroin addicts, base heads, gangsters and alcoholics. Bowf men and women, dey ain’t nutin’ but dope fiends and killers. My Mom was a geekin’ an’ shit when I was born, so I was a crack baby u know what I’m sayin’ but after I wuz born my Mom joined da Nation of Islam, were she met my soon to be Step-Dad, Melvin X. Dey had a Mosque in Brooklyn so he moved us to Bed-Stuy an we lived there for almost 10 years going to the Mosque. It was a good move, but my brother was still a dealer and gangster and my older sister still a meth head. But on my 12th birthday this old cheesy pimp tried to turn me out on crack so I can ho for him and my Step Dad and some brothers from the FOI beat his ass. Afterward they could tell I was wild and no matter what they did I wuz gonna follow in my Brotha and Sistahs footsteps so they got me outta Nu-Yo-ark and moved to Seattle. I hated it there and my first four years I wanted to run away and go back to Nu-Yo-ark. But by the time I got to 16, I had new friends in Seattle and seeing what was happening to all my old crew in Bed-Stuy I was glad to be in there and we lived there ever since.”
    Latoya stared at her.
    “What?” Ziyal answered.
    “Don’t what me little girl. That story you told is a nice story, but what’s YOUR REAL story?”
    “What?” Ziyal asked again, smiling trying to look innocent.
    “I said don’t WHAT me little bitch……what’s YOUR REAL muthafuckin story?”
    Ziyal sat back surprised and looked Latoya in the eye, she felt herself getting pissed!
    “Don’t try an stare me down bitch…..I’m from Compton and I know a hood-rat when I see one….what’s your goddamn story?”
    Ziyal looked around angrily then shifted in her chair like she wanted to leave.
    “Bitch I will come across this goddamn table right here in this muthafuckin’ restaurant and snatch your little ghetto ass if you don’t talk to me…..and I want the muthafuckin truth!”
    Latoya pointed her long finger at her, staring her down thug style!
    “An don't try an leave and don’t test me…cuz you will regret it!”
    Ziyal glared at her but nodded her respect for OG Ms. Latoya….
    “Ah-ight."
    She took a deep breath and looked Latoya in the eye.
    "I wuz hoe-en by the time I turned 12 I been hoe-en for a while an got caught. I hadn’t used crack yet, but I was smoking weed, cigarettes and drinking 40s and vodka. Basen’ was only a matter of time if my family didn’t get me outta Harlem. I told you my step Dad found out from my Brotha that this ol-dude who was trying ta pimp me; well truth is he tried to base me and rape me first. Together with some of da brothers from the FOI they hunted ol-dudes ass down and axed him. It just so happen ol-dude had a little juice in the hood so my Dad moved me and the family to save us from retaliation. We needed to go somewhere to lay low, so my Dad moved us to Seattle. We changed our name and built a new life. But afta a year my brotha went back to Brooklyn and got killed a week after he moved back. And the word on the street was if me or the family ever came back we was gonna get killed, so we stayed in Seattle. Over the next 3 years ol-dudes crew was either killed, in prison or drug addicts so we was able to relax, but we never moved back.”
    “Are you glad?” Latoya asked.
    “Not at first, but after my brotha got killed, yeah I wuz glad.”
    “So what kinda shit did you get into in Seattle, and don’t play innocent, I know you did some shit.”
    Latoya was probing deeper.
    “I was actin’ a fool in High School, skipping class and fucking and talking back. I started smoking weed again and drinking, then I eventually dropped out. My parents put me out and I went back to hoeing to make some money. I lived like this for almost 2 years when I got gang raped and almost killed, I knew if I didn’t stop I was gonna die.”
    Latoya watched her carefully.
    “Did you strip?”
    She looked at Latoya….
    “Yes.”
    “For how long?”
    “A year.”
    “So you stripped and you sold it.”
    “Yes…..but after I got raped, I went home and apologized to my Dad and Mom and they took me back. I got my GED and joined a special program for troubled youth and went to Junior College. I graduated with a 3.5” she said proudly, “then transferred to the University of Washington, that’s when I met Hakeem, he was a senior, and I was a junior.”
    “Does he know your past?”
    “Oh yeah…..I ain’t ashamed of my past, even though I regret a lot of things, but I am who I am. You can ask Hakeem if you don’t believe me, he know it all.”
    “So what is your degree in?”
    “Business Administration! I wanted to be a business woman like you are.”
    Latoya smiled “I knew all that, I was just testing you, I think we gon get along just fine little girl.”
    “So you know about me…..let me ask-t you sump-in, how you and Master Kenny meet?”
    Latoya smiled at her again, she was really beginning to like this girl….she was raw and real and she liked that about her.
    “I knew who Kenny was from his reputation in Compton, he was Crippin’ at the time and nobody crossed him. His reputation was scary……his street name was 2K which stood for Killer Kenny. Though he never actually killed anybody it wasn’t for lack of tryin’ he put 2 guys in the hospital with gun shot wounds and his reputation as a fighter was known by everybody. Kenny was raised like you, his parents were members of the Nation of Islam and his father was also FOI and a member of the BKF. He trained Kenny in Martial Arts since he was in elementary school. But once Kenny got a taste of Kung Fu he wanted to expand his learning and he never really wanted to be FOI like his father. They clashed over that and Kenny in rebellion started hanging out with friends from the hood and quit going to the mosque. When his best friend C-Lo got killed, Kenny went off and did a drive by shooting the guys who killed C-Lo. He thought he killed them, but they lived. They came after Kenny, but his homies from the hood saved his life and from then on he joined the set. He was 16, when he dropped out of high school, he was drinkin’ 40s and fightin’ and for the next two years it got crazy as his reputation grew, brotha’s was scared of him, then a drive by went bad and almost killed Kenny and his crew. They went for revenge and tried to kill the ones who came after him. Kenny and his boys caught up to them at the mall and another gun battle took place. Kenny was shot and lived. But his boys killed the one who killed C-Lo and shot Kenny. Kenny went to prison over that for conspiracy to commit murder and his boys went to prison for murder. In prison Kenny’s mother died of breast cancer. Kenny felt like he failed his mother and it broke his heart. He promised his father to stop gang banging while in prison and he started reading books. He was 18 when he went in and his sentence was for 15 years, but his father got him a good lawyer who was able to get him a new trial, because the arresting officers falsified some of the charges against Kenny. The truth is they wanted Kenny more than they wanted his homies, but Kenny was already shot and down when his homies killed the dudes they was fighting. The arresting officers piled on and falsified reports and Kenny won his retrial and his charges were reduced to five years, he was eligible for parole after 3. At age 21 he was out and promised his father to never go back to prison again. While in prison Kenny began studying Zen Buddhism and adding that to his Muslim background it was easy for him to embrace. When he got out he joined a Shao-Lin Dojo and dedicated the rest of his life learning Kung Fu. By 31 he had 10 years Kung Fu under his belt along with his years in BKF! He went to his first tournament in Brazil and won! There he met Master Chin who got him in touch with a Sensei who taught at the WuDaung temple in China to expand his learning in Higher Kung Fu and Kenny drank it up. By 40 he was ready to be a Master. By 50 he was a Grand Master. At that time he was recognized internationally as being not only a Grand Master but a Sage, a council member and Shujaa Academy was eligible for certification as a place of Higher learning” she paused……. “internationally!” But it was withheld because of the actions of my knuckle head daughters, but last year we finally broke through.
    But Kenny and I officially met when I was 20 and like you I was stripping at a club called the Coco Club. It was a small ghetto club, but it paid me well. They was dealing drugs outta there and the owner was a criminal. I didn’t care about any of that; I just wanted to make some money. My plan was to save my money and leave LA for good. I was in night school for bookkeeping and accounting. I wasn’t sure what I was gonna do with it, but I liked being there. I loved to read books on real estate and business and accounting, even though I didn’t think I had it in me to go to a real college. I also knew I had to get away from my crazy gangster thug life family. If I could do that I’d be alright. The night Kenny came in was the day he got out of prison. His boys brought him to the Coco Club to celebrate. Kenny didn’t want to be there. And he told them this was the last time he was hanging out with them. You normally don’t leave the Crips whenever you want, but nobody was gon tell him that. Kenny could kick every ass in Compton so everybody left him alone. That night I was in the back getting ready for the late show, when another stripper named Laquisha walked in and told me Kenny and his boys were there. I didn’t give a shit, but she was determined to be his woman. Hell half the women in Compton wanted Kenny; he was handsome, strong, smart and was a gang leader. I knew about him, but when Laquisha asked me and a girl named Tareeka to occupy his friends so she could put the moves on Kenny we both said no. When she offered us money we agreed. Laquisha acted a damn fool that night shakin’ her ass all in his face but he just wasn’t interested. Me and Tareeka worked his boys, but I was not interested in none of them, including Kenny and he wasn’t interested in me. After we finished I went and did my show and I noticed him checking me out some, but it was nothing special. It was not until my show ended and I went in the back to take my break that things changed. My next show was not until 30 minutes, so I went to the kitchen and got my lunch. Then I sat down to eat and was reading my text book on accounting, when Kenny came in. His boy asked him to drop of something and Kenny owed him a favor and walked in the back. When he passed me he noticed my book and glanced at the title. He asked me about it and when I told him I loved accounting, his whole face changed. He asked me why I loved it and I told him I was at the adult school, because one day I wanted to go to business school. I kept my answers short because I wanted him to get outta my face. But it was too late. He started asking me questions about business and I answered him best I could. I obviously impressed him, because we talked for 20 minutes. I had another show so I told him I had to get ready. He dropped off the stuff to the owner, then he went back with his boys and they left. The next night Kenny was back in the club by himself. When Laquisha ran up in his face, he told her to get the fuck outta his face; he was only interested in me. Laquisha got mad like I took him from her and I told her to get the fuck outta my face, before I kick her ass and she knew I could do it! Kenny loved it when I said that and asked me for my number. I said no, because I didn’t want Laquisha talking shit, which to this day amazes me because I hated that bitch! But the next night he came in again and again I said no. But when he showed up at the Adult School during my class, he sat in his father’s car and waited for me. I was like this fool is a stalker and a gang leader and I got a little scared. But when I came out he told me if I said no this time he would not bother me again……I said maybe!!!”
    Ziyal laughed.
    “We ended up going to the donut shop for coffee that night. The next night we went out again, and again he drove his father’s car and took me to a lecture for entrepreneurs! Can you imagine that shit….our first real date…..he drove his father's car and took me to a muthafuckin lecture!”
    Ziyal again laughed as Latoya shook her head. She then looked at Ziyal.
    “It was the best thing he coulda done…..at first I thought he just wanted some pussy and would move on after he hit it. But after that lecture we bought a burger and sat in the car for 3 hours talking about business. I saw him differently after that, how serious he was. He may have been a Crip, but right now he was a man on a mission. When I found out he was once a member of the Nation of Islam I became more intrigued. When I found out he was studying Buddhism and was a Martial Artist I began taking him seriously. We went out every night after that. By the next week he told me he loved me. I was thinking here we go, this fool is gonna try an make me give up dancing and try and turn me into a Muslim or a Buddhist, but he never did. He would wait for me outside the club to finish and take me home and the same when I went to school. I remained skeptical, but after a month I felt myself falling in love with him. We had never fucked or even kissed which was weird to me, since Kenny had a reputation as a bonafide stud! And I could see he was strong as hell, his body was built like a professional athlete. He was tall and powerful from head to toe. And you could tell by his pants he wuz hung like a muthafucka. But he never made a move. So I finally called him on it and asked him why.”
    “What he say” Ziyal asked?
    “His answer was simple......it wasn’t time yet…..when or if we made love…..he wanted both of us to be sure…….and if we do it……he wanted it to be permanent!”
    “HE SAID THAT?” Ziyal asked laughing.
    “YEP…..and I was like this muthafucka is trying to play head games with me, so I tried to seduce him……he wouldn’t fall for it. I mean I put my best moves on him and he said NO!”
    “NO!” Ziyal laughed louder.
    “NOOOO!!! his disciplined ass said no and I was pissed. Then he told me why. He said I was playing games; if I wanted to fuck someone there are plenty of dudes who would do that. But if I wanted a life partner, someone who would never leave me, someone who would support anything I wanted to do and never hurt me, and then we would make love. But fucking was out of the question unless I was serious. That night he made me choose…….Love or Fucking!”
    She looked at Ziyal.
    “I chose love!”
    “Daaaammmnnnn” Ziyal was laughing……“so how was the first time?”
    “Sheee-iitttt! His muthafuckin reputation was well earned! Kenny got a monster ass dick and we fucked all night long girl……ALLL MUTHAFUCKING NIGHT LONG……AND HE NEVER GOT SOFT OR CAME……..NOT ONCE…..AND I WAS PISSED!!!!”
    “Pissed” Ziyal asked?
    “Hell yeah…..I was used to drainin’ a dude and layin’ em out……but not Kenny….that first night….I ain’t gon’ lie baby girl……I quit first!”
    Ziyal was laughing out loud at that.
    “The next night I went after him with a vengeance, I was determined to lay his ass out and lost again!”
    “AGAIN!” Ziyal was laughing up a storm.
    “Finally I realized I needed to study like he does and learn his secret. So I borrowed his Tao of Sexology book for both men and women. After that our sex went to a whole new level and for the next 42 years it just got better and better! From then on we were inseparable, having two children, building these businesses and loving each other every single day as if we met each other for the first time. He was the strongest man I know and treated me so gently, but I always knew he could kick my ass easily if he wanted to and there was not a man alive who could handle him. But he never mistreated me or was harsh with me. He loved me and the lesson I learned early on was this……..never mistake his kindness for weakness! This was a powerful man who loved being gentle and kind to me. Now he is a stud and could bring the hammer like beast mode in bed, but outside that he was a gentle giant and I love him for it!”
    Latoya and Ziyal talked for a couple more hours and bonded. For the next 6 months Ziyal was her prot?g? and Latoya taught her the business and helped her find herself…..and no one was more blessed by this than Hakeem who saw his beautiful wife unfold like a flower and shine like the sun as she got her commercial real estate license, enrolled back in business school to get her CPA license. But Ziyal was not the only new comer to the family to get integrated in the business. Akusua was connected to the right political people and got a seat on city council, with aspirations to run for office. While Soonji and Ilyssa set up more clinics and Ilyssa moved into a doctorate program at UCLA. Soonji moved in with Ilyssa and Sharif and had a child. The Washingtons and Davenports now had a threesome family along with 2 lesbian families; it was strange new territories indeed.
    After seven months since Latoya’s meeting with the family, the State of California awarded a 501c3 to the Shujaa Foundation and all of Latoya’s businesses were set and the people to run them in place. A week later Delesha again had another dream and when she awoke she looked at Dezerai who immediately knew. Latoya slipped into another coma and this time made her transition to be with her husband. The grieving family, though heartbroken was happy for her, she made it very clear this is what she wanted. The funeral was large like Master Kenny's and the tears endless. She drafted a one paragraph letter to her family where she states…
    “If she is gone it is because Kenny came for her, so be happy for her and their father that they can be together again.”
    They were buried together and the headstone read “Kenny and Latoya Davenport, together again at last, always one forever!”
    Two months later both Shalitha was still struggling with her parent’s death! First her father in a truck accident; then her mother of a broken heart a year and a half later! She inherited the home, Kenny Jr took his inheritance to purchase his own home with Akusua who he was engaged to marry. Living in that large house was difficult for Shalitha because of the memories. The family saw her pain and was there for her, but the loss of her parents was a blow that was tough to overcome. No one saw this more than Karmen who also had a difficult time with the death of the only father she ever had and a women who was a mentor and a second mother. But Shalitha took it harder than everyone and Karmen felt like she needed something to help lift her out of her on-going depression. The answer came one weekend 2 months after Latoya’s funeral. The grandmothers were taking another trip to Jamaica for their 20th wedding anniversary and Karmen agreed to water their plants and feed the dogs. While at their house she suddenly got a devious idea. She picked up her cell and called Shalitha.
    “Hey Babe….what you doin?”
    “Just working out….what’s up!”
    “Guess where I am?”
    “Where?”
    “I said guess bitch!”
    “You know what….don’t make me hunt you down and hurt you….I’ma ask you one last time where are you?”
    “I ain’t tellin you shit now…an don’t worry about huntin’ me down, I’m comin' to you and I’m bringin’ an ass whuppin’ with me!”
    “We bout to do that anyway……seriously where are you?”
    “Over Mama Dees!”
    “What so special about that?”
    “They in Jamaica fool!!!”
    “Soooo?”
    “OK……for such a brilliant ass attorney you can get a little dense sometime!”
    “You just added an extra hour of beat down on your ass whuppin'…..but why is their bein’ in Jamaica so special?”
    “The house is ours to do whatever we want!!!”
    Suddenly Shalitha got it!
    “OH SHIT……..ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I’M THINKING???”
    “FIND THE MISSING VIDEOS!!!!”
    They both shouted together.
    “I’m on my way!”
    Shalitha hung up and grabbed her keys and pocket book. She was out the door and zooming to Mama Dees. Twenty minutes later they were ransacking the house going through every drawer, cabinet, under the bed, in the closets, they were even looking for false wood panels and safes, but found nothing.
    “You know what, these old bitches act like the CIA. These videos are in here somewhere, they got that shit hidden in secrecy” Karmen was fussing.
    Suddenly Shalitha got an idea.
    “Your Mama will tell me….she and I are tight….she may not tell you, but she’ll tell me.”
    But Karmen had a better idea…
    “Nooo you ask Mama Tanisha first, convince her because if anybody knows the secret hiding places it’s her. Mama Dees would tell Tanisha before they tell my crazy ass Mom. If both of you talk to Mom, she'll listen, beside she been wantin’ to destroy those videos anyway so she will be glad to help us find them.”
    With their plan in place, Shalitha invited Tanisha to work out with her and Karmen. Tanisha readily accepted and when they got to the Dojo, they had a spirited 2 hour cardio fest. When it was over Shalitha smoothly slipped the question about videos in while they were freshening up. Tanisha looked at them and laughed.
    “You 2 bitches think you slick, don’t you? I should have known ya’ll was up to no damn good.”
    She suddenly grinned conspiratorially.
    “I tell you what; I’ll tell where to look but we have to tell Tanya so she can tell Mama Dees. When they get home they will know somebody been poking around in their shit…..and I don’t want them blaming me.”
    “They still gon know you helped us find it.”
    “That’s why you tell Tanya, she already wants to destroy em, so her involvement takes the pressure right off of us. Trust me Tanya will boldly tell them we found it!”
    Karmen and Shalitha smiled and high fived! Shalitha then looked at Tanisha.
    “You know I never knew you were so slick and shit……I always thought you were the moral one in the family.”
    Tanisha batted her eyelashes…..
    “I am the moral one!”
    Karmen laughed……
    “You coulda asked me……I always knew Mama Tanisha was an old school con artist.”
    Tanisha looked at Karmen…
    “Say something else….I kept my mouth shut and haven’t told your Mama all your little secrets............YET!”
    Karmen looked at Shalitha…..
    “See……what I tell you.”
    She then walked up to Tanisha and hugged her…..
    “I wuv you Mama Tee!!!”
    “Oh so you wanna hug me now huh?”
    “We’re wasting time…..we need those videos!” Shalitha interrupted.
    They headed back to Tanya’s and saw her eating lunch. When they told her their plans Tanya was all too willing to show them every secret place she knew. When they got to Mama Dees they found stashes in the most unlikeliest of places, like false drawers with compartments in the back and hidden spaces in the shed out back. There was even a false floor panel in the exercise room.
    “You know what, this is some IMF shit” Shalitha blurted out after they went through all of the secret panels and found no videos.
    But Tanisha had an idea that would solve the case.
    “I bet it’s in the safe in the basement.”
    “We were in the basement and never saw a safe!” Shalitha spoke.
    “That’s because ya’ll didn’t look behind the old freezer. There’s a false panel covering the wall. The safe is in there” Tanya revealed.
    Tanisha was impressed…..“how did you know that?”
    “I did my own video hunt years ago! I was gonna destroy all that shit! When I found the safe I couldn’t figure out the combination so I just left it alone” Tanya explained.
    “Why didn’t you ask me for the combination?” Tanisha asked.
    “Cuz you a snitch!” Tanya answered. “You woulda turned on me like the Benedict Arnold you can be sometimes!”
    Tanisha stuck her tongue out at Tanya!
    “It’s your ass when we get home” she threatened!
    Tanya stuck her ass out and mocked her….
    “We’ll see bitch!”
    “See……look at that shit, and to think I grew up with that, no wonder I'm warped!” Karmen cracked.
    “The safe now, ya’ll can fuck later or whatever the hell two old bitches like you do!” Shalitha waved them off dismissively.
    Tanya and Tanisha gave them the finger.
    Within minutes they pushed the freezer aside, removed the wall panel and found the safe. Tanisha opened it and there they were a box full of old VCR tapes, DVDs and flash drives. “WOW….there they are…..we been trying to get them to show us these for years. They only show us what they wanted us to see, not the raw shit!”
    Karmen was smiling and Shalitha was practically rubbing her greedy hands together.
    “What do you mean show us” Tanya became alarmed, “I thought you wanted to destroy this nasty shit!”
    Karmen and Shalitha were shaking their head no as they moved towards the safe. Tanya and Tanisha looked at them like they had lost their mind.
    “You actually want to see that disgusting shit?” Tanya was shocked.
    Karmen and Shalitha looked at each other than at Tanisha and Tanya.
    “YES!”
    “You know that’s kinda perverted, after all that is your Grandmother and Aunt!”
    Tanisha spoke.
    “If you old ladies can’t handle it you can leave……we got this…..we’ll put everything back in it's proper place and let you know when we’re finished” Karmen told them matter of factly.
    Tanya and Tanisha looked at them like they were crazy, then threw up their hands and turned to leave.
    “THAT’S YOUR AUNT AND GRANDMOTHER…….SHARIF IS BAD ENOUGH WITH THAT MENAGE TROIS SHIT GOING ON AT HIS HOUSE…….DON’T COME BACK HERE ALL HORNY AND SHIT FOR YOUR GRANDMOTHERS!!!!!” Tanya was yelling as she and Tanisha walked up the stairs out of the basement.
    “BYE!!!” Shalitha and Karmen were waving as they picked up the entire box and prepared to take it to Karmens.
    Later that afternoon they sat down and went through all of them and was basically bored through most of em. Dezerai and Delesha were far more tamed than crazy ass Karmen and Shalitha. But one video got their attention…..the BBB!!! It was an old VCR Tape so they decided to have it digitally remastered from an old friend. He’s made thousands of porno before and he’s the one who filmed their wedding so he’s use to Delesha and Dezerai getting freaky. He got it and told them it will be burned on a CD the next day. The next day when they got it they were happy with the results and reboxed all the videos and took it back to the Mama Dees and placed them in the safe. When they got back home…..they prepared to see the entire 2 hour long digitally remastered video of the BBB battle between Delesha vs Dezerai when they were in their 30s!!! Shalitha got the popcorn and Karmen got the sodas. They always knew their grandmothers were lovely women, but seeing them in their 30s they had to admit they were drop dead gorgeous and hot as hell!!! The video was smoking as they witnessed the two hour BOM-BY-YOW BOOTY vs BOOTY battle. Chocolate asses shook and smacked and jiggled and mashed and slid together for 2 uncut, nonstop Booty Bashing Hours!!! They were oiled up and banging butt to butt, shining and glistening and rolling and contorting. They couldn’t tell what belonged to who as their asses were virtually identical. They especially like the scene where they mashed in deep and ground their holes together. Both women were talking shit the entire 2 hours and Karmen and Shalitha especially loved the shit talk!!! They ate popcorn, drank soda, laughed and commented the entire time. But when the holes came together they suddenly got quiet and stared. Both of them sat the popcorn down and found themselves staring at the screen getting hot as they imagined how that shit would feel. Hands touched pussies and both of them noticed it from each other. For long stretches Delesha and Dezerai ground each other into floor ass on top of ass, smashing and mashing lining up their ass holes and digging in deeper and deeper! And there were times they were on their hands and knees and backed up into each other and mashed in so deep, holes were pressed and grinding damn near inside each other. The images on the screen was wild and hot and erotic as hell and when it finally finished, Shalitha and Karmen stared at each other breathing hard and glaring.
    “So little girl….you think your weak little Davenport ass can match up to my big strong Washington ass?”
    “NO!......cuz there’s no such thing as a weak little Davenport ass! But the real question is…. Can your weak little Washington ass match up to my big strong Davenport ass?”
    “There’s no such thing as a weak little Washington ass!” Karmen responded.
    “Then there’s only one way to find out is there?” Shalitha challenged.
    Karmen stood up….. “But is cute little Shali up for the challenge?”
    Shalitha got up……..“Are you?”
    They walked up to each other and got right in each other’s face.
    “We’ve matched up every inch of our bodies this last year….faces, breasts, abs, legs and clits. And I beat you every time time!!!!” Karmen glared icily in her flaming eyes.
    Shalitha pushed in hard smashing their faces together “I don’t remember it like that, I only remember me beating you every time…bitch!”
    “You think you’re stronger than me bitch?” Karmen pushed her entire body into Shalitha’s.
    “Don’t make me laugh, I’ve always been stronger than you.”
    Shalitha fiery eyes blazed in Karmens icy ones! She loved staring into Karmens ice cold eyes, it was like getting sucked in a cold erotic black hole! And Karmen loved the heat of Shalitha's fiery stare! Their stare-downs were electric and became a central part of their rivalry, each one trying to overwhelm or extinguish the other! They grabbed each other’s large hands and entwined their long fingers, spreading out their arms crucifix style. They began pushing against each other, chest and abs lined up evenly, faces smashed together. Their panting breath was hot as it blended inside their locked mouths. Noses smashed, flaming eyes locked into icy eyes, they pushed against each other hard. Despite their trash talking both knew their strength has always been equal, but that only added to the erotic nature of their rivalry. They kissed as they pushed. Both women trying to overpower each other. They moved in circles around the room grunting, pushing, panting and kissing the entire time. Fingers gripping each other in a steel tight vice grip; while arms spread out sideways straining against each other, muscle against muscle, they pushed and shoved and kissed. Turning in circles, stumbling around the room getting hotter and hotter. They were biting each other’s tongues, grinding and snapping at teeth, licking gums and entwining tongues. They were growling and talking shit inside each other’s mouths as spit drooled down their chins. Their eye’s were wide, their stare unbreakable no matter how hard they smashed their faces together. Breathing was difficult, but that only added to the eroticism, while their test of strength continued as they moved around the room. Finally they untangled their legs and bent their hips back and smacked them together pelvis to pelvis. Their kiss deepened! The bent back again and smacked pelvises again….the kiss deepened! Fingers gripped tighter, arms strained harder, neither one gave an inch and that made them push harder! They continued smacking pelvises, straining together, kissing deeply and glaring each other down until Finally Karmen’s muffled voice spoke…..
    “You ready for some BBB….Bitch???”
    “ARE YOU?” Shalitha shouted in her face.
    That pissed Karmen off and she kissed her viciously. Shalitha matched her and then they pushed each other away and glared each other down.
    “STRIP BITCH?” Karmen ordered her.
    Shalitha glared at her and dropped her pants. When she got to her panties she took them off and grabbed Karmen and shoved it in her mouth! Karmen let her get it in before spitting it out, she then fired a right hand at Shalitha jaw’s, but missed, because Shalitha anticipated this and quickly stepped back. She mocked her, by laughing and sneering. Karmen then bent and picked up Shalitha's panties from the floor and ripped them in two then threw it in her face. Shalitha looked at her ripped panties then called her out!
    “HURRY UP AND STOP STALLING BITCH!!! IT’S TIME I FLATTEN YOUR WEAK WASHINGTON ASS!!!”
    Karmen stripped and took her panties and slapped Shalitha in the face with it. Shalitha fired a right hand at Karmens head, but Karmen blocked it and the now naked combatants unloaded on each other going right to Wing Chun at close quarters firing shots at heads and bodies. They were able to block most of it, before they grabbed each other again and kissed hard! They then yanked each other to the floor and wrestled for five minutes before turning around on their hands and knees. They backed in until their massive asses touched.
    “This is only the beginning bitch; we’re about to create our own version of the BBB!”
    Karmen called her out.
    “May the best ass win!” Shalitha answered.
    “LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!” they both screamed and slammed their huge asses together!
    It was now officially on, the latest installment of the BBB has now commenced! Unlike Dezerai and Delesha; Karmen and Shalitha was tall and their builds were long and wiry. Dezerai and Delesha were more compact. While Shalitha and Karmen had the same huge 40” asses as well as all the women in their families, at first glance, it didn’t look that way because of their length. In addition Dezerai and Delesha worked out hard with weight lifting so their musculature was more compact and thick. But Karmen and Shalitha were long and lean. Their musculature was still powerful but it spread evenly throughout their long arms and legs. They did not lift weights like Delesha and Dezerai, but their workouts was Kung Fu training and their power was more inner chi, than weight lifting muscle. Athletically they were far superior to their grandmothers even when they were sprinters in High School and College. Of the women in their family Tanya and Tanisha were closer to them than Delesha and Dezerai, because Tanisha loved aerobics and distance running and Tanya was more lean in her build and a great all around athlete. In truth Shalitha and Karmen was a merging of all of them. They had Tanya’s cut body and overall athleticism and Tanisha’s stamina, power and endurance, while having Delesha and Dezerai’s raw brute strength and rugged power. To put it bluntly these two young ladies was all of the women combined but to the 4th power!!! They were intimidating and they both knew it and reveled in it! And all the women in the family Latoya included agreed these two fools were cut from a different cloth. They were more Klingon than Human. They were fast, powerful, mean, arrogant, sadistic and blood thirsty. They were part vampire and werewolf and “we have Kenny to blame for it” Latoya used to crack. “He opened that pandora’s box when he trained both of them to be well oiled, ass kicking, killing machines!” They reveled in their opponent being crushed beneath their feet. The more violent the sex, the better the orgasms! Even after their time of healing and admissions of being totally fucked-up in the head they still were two mean ass Amazonian predators! Men controlling them was laughable and even the idea that man is ordained to be the head of a woman did not apply to Washington and Davenport women. Especially when it came to Karmen and Shalitha the only thing a man could do was submit, beg for mercy and try not to get killed! Men were prey, food or garbage, something to be digested or disgarded! Unless your name was Master Kenny, Sharif or Master Chin, or someone like that then stay on their good side for your survivals sake! Shalitha and Karmen were sick, violent and crazy, so the BBB was destined to become some violent twisted ig-nant ass roughneck shit!!! They slammed their powerful asses together with smiling, evil intent. Karmen twisted her hips and fitted her fat cheeks in between Shalitha’s.
    “Don’t run bitch, fit those weak flabby cheeks between my powerful ones!”
    Shalitha shifted to fit them….
    “Can you feel that bitch? Feel my power break your fragile little ass!”
    She jammed in viciously but Karmen planted and jammed her ass back hard, then rolled knocking Shalitha over. They hit the carpet and Karmen pounded down trapping Shalitha’s ass cheeks underneath hers. Karmen grinned sadistically and ground down, her fat ass cheeks fitting perfectly between Shalitha’s. They shook, then shifted and jiggled their muscular asses together unitl the holes touched and the hair snagged. Shalitha grinned up at Karmen taunting her.
    “Nice move little girl……I’m on bottom….now what you gon’ do?”
    Karmen began cork screwing her powerful ass deeper into Shalitha’s going so deep she could feel their pussies mashing together. Karmen then lifted and slammed down hard and Shalitha laughed at her.
    “I’m sorry did you just try to slam me, I must have got distracted, please try again?”
    Karmen lifted to slam even harder, but when she slammed downwards Shalitha quickly slid sideways causing her to miss. When Karmen hit the floor, Shalitha quickly pivoted and sent a reverse kick upside her head and Karmen went over backwards. Shalitha roughly flipped Karmen over on her belly, then lifted and spread her legs. She slammed down on top with her legs between Karmens and jammed her own ass cheeks in between Karmens hard!
    “Ha-ha…she laughed….talk shit now slut?”
    “SHIT….SHIT….SHIT!!!”
    Karmen mocked her and lifted up banging her ass cheeks deeper into Shalitha’s. They both grunted together as they ground asshole to asshole, hairs snagging and butt cheeks molding and contorting together. They ground harder and deeper and both women started grunting louder as the feelings got more erotic.
    “Shift to your left baby?” Shalitha instructed.
    Karmen shifted and Shalitha dropped her full weight directly in Karmens wide open asshole and the feelings were delicious as their most intimate parts merged erotically together.
    “Oh shit baby……work that monster ass…..you gorgeous bitch!!!!.....deeper bitch…..DEEPER!” Karmen yelled at her.
    Shalitha shifted into high gear and the ladies started twirling their monster asses together. The sounds of grinding hairs scrapping together was a huge turn on and they were shaking their butts with smiling relish.
    “You trying to race me to orgasm bitch?” Shalitha taunted her.
    “This ain’t no race baby…..I’m already there” Karmen taunted back.
    They launched into high gear now asses corkscrewing together, hair grating, holes merging, pussies even rubbing together. They felt everything and doubled the grind!
    “UHHHH……UH…UH…..UH….UH….UH….UH….UH!!!!!”
    They were slamming and grinding and corkscrewing in a sprint to an orgasmic finish line! It hit simultaneously and both women shook and howled together. It was good, but it was only an appetizer.
    “Get the 2header girl?” (double-headed-dildo) Karmen slammed her one more time and rolled over, jumping up sprinting to the bedroom and Shalitha was right behind her. Karmen reached in the drawer and grabbed the dildo, but Shalitha grabbed her from behind and picked her up power slamming her to the bed.
    “Gimme the dildo bitch?” Shalitha snatched it from her hands.
    Karmen immediately kicked out and caught Shalitha in the chin knocking her back. She jumped out of bed and tackled Shalitha pinning her to the floor and kissed her violently. They grabbed each other and smothered each other in a face smashing breath stealing kiss. For the next 10 minutes they wrestled on the floor slamming each other, slapping each other, locking long legs together and damn near breaking a joint as their leg locks were that vicious. They rolled on the floor face to face, cussing each other out and biting lips, tongues and teeth with sadistic delight. Cold eyes burned into fiery eyes and they gripped each other like two boas in a crushing contest. Finally kicking apart Shalitha grabbed the dildo and turned over; Karmen matching her. They then backed in and fitted the dildo between them. Once it was in place they backed the rest of the way in causing delicious penetration.
    “Grip it tight with your weak little pussy or else I will take it from you.” Shalitha mocked her. “WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN BY ‘TAKE IT FROM ME’ BITCH?” Karmen growled and clamped her pussy down hard and snatched the dildo out of Shalitha.
    “YOU WERE SAYING BITCH?” Karmen mocked her.
    Shalitha turned around and tackled her, then slapped her.
    “THAT’S WHAT I WAS SAYING BITCH!”
    Karmen came off the floor and snatched her; then kissed her viciously! They pushed each other roughly away then grabbed the dildo and turned around backing in again. Once it was in place they slammed their asses together and started gripping and grinding, looking over their shoulders and growling at each other.
    “GRIP IT AND PULL BITCH!!!” Karmen growled at her.
    “I’M READY THIS TIME BITCH, YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT SNATCHIN’ IT OUT NOW!” Shalitha growled back.
    They glared at each other and gripped the dildo hard! Both started pulling to see who can take it out. Their pussies gripped it with vice like intensity as the tug of war started! They both pulled at the same time and hit a stalemate. Karmen suddenly powered back and banged her ass hard in Shalitha’s, then gripped and pulled with ferocious intensity….but Shalitha held firm.
    “Nice try bitch! Let Mama show you how it’s done!”
    Shalitha gripped the dildo and powered back into Karmen with even greater intensity. Karmen was slammed forward and gripped the dildo as she almost fell down. Shalitha pulled with ferocious intensity but Karmen held firm.
    “Ha!” she laughed.
    She came off the floor like gangbuster and slammed viciously into Shalitha. But instead of rearing back and slamming again, she jammed in deeper coming up on all fours and vaulted backward forcing it in deeper pushing Shalitha belly first to the floor. She then sat up and slammed down sitting on Shalitha’s ass while slamming the dildo in deeper! She ground down viciously and smashed her ass hard in Shalitha’s. Shalitha forced herself to her knees and held firm as Karmen assaulted her fat ass with deep grinding thrust! Shalitha catapulted back forcing Karmen forward. They were now on all fours again and slammed back into each other! Once again they gripped the dildo and pulled and met another stalemate. They both launched backward at the same time and fat asses collided with loud sweat spraying, butt smacking force! Now up on all fours they gripped forced themselves forward, met another stalemate, then catapulted backward with explosive force! Fat caramel colored asses had another vicious collision like a car wreck! They growled and gripped then pulled and stalemated again then launched backwards colliding again! They did it again…..then again….then again!!! Launching, gripping, pulling, stalemate, launching, gripping, pulling, stalemate!!! Not getting anywhere they changed tactics, while balancing on all fours they lifted….gripping the dildo hard, then spread their legs for leverage, bent their knees and slammed against each other, and slammed, and slammed, and slammed! They became a machine gun as their asses were a blur and rammed against each other over and over again! It’s a wonder they didn’t fracture a tail bone. They both considered that, they knew at the very least they were bruised. That thought turned them on and they increased their slamming! Their legs were now quivering as they were getting tired. Suddenly Shalitha yelled….
    “FLIP BITCH!”
    They rolled and landed on their asses, dildo still locked in place. They then rolled on their sides and curled, legs draped over each other as they mashed their asses together grinding and rolling butt to butt! They welcomed this new position, as both were tired, but pride kept them battling. Their fat asses mashed and contorted together, rolling and sliding! Their pussies were tired from all the Kegel work, but they kept gripping and rolling. Finally Karmen forced a quick roll on Shalitha’s down stroke and took top position. She vaulted backward and forced Shalitha on her belly. Karmen landed on top, butt to butt. She grabbed Shalitha's legs on the way down and lifted them so she couldn’t get leverage. She then pushed down hard wanting to flatten Shalitha’s monster ass, which is an actual impossibility due to the hard bubble shape of their two monster 40s! Shalitha tried to raise but Karmen gripped her legs not allowing her knees to plant on the floor. Karmen then slammed down and ground her ass into Shalitha's. Shalitha tried to fight back but was at a disadvantage. Karmen then slammed again and again, but when she rose to slam again Shalitha slid forward and Karmen landed on her thighs. Shalitha rolled right and Karmen held firm, but the dildo slipped out of her from Shalitha's roll. Karmen looked down pissed and Shalitha slid out from under her and pulled the dildo out from her pussy holding it up in triumph! She waved it at Karmen laughing.
    “Nice try little girl…..you almost had me!”
    “Uh-huh you better get slick, cuz a couple of more slams I would have nailed you to the floor, begging for mercy!”
    Karmen sat up looking at her condescendingly.
    Shalitha threw the dildo at her hitting her in the head!
    “I don’t need to be slick to deal with raggedy little skank like you….get the fuck up and let’s go woman to woman on the fucking mat!”
    “You ain’t said nothing but a word bitch!” They jumped up and rushed each other locking mouths again, then yanking each other in with a headlock and snatched each other to the next room. Once there they hit the mat they immediately locked mouths again while wrestling each other to the ground. They rolled and fought and wrapped together trying to mount each other. Clits found each other and they began grinding. Breaking the lip lock, Karmen called her out. “BBB, at the mirror Bitch!” They rolled and wrestled each other until they reached the mirror. Once there they untangled and got up on all fours again; then backing into each other slammed bruised tail bone to bruised tail bone. This time Karmen took a different strategy and dipped her ass and slammed lower than Shalitha then lifted raising her up. Karmen vaulted backwards lifting Shalitha’s feet completely off the floor! Only Shalitha hands were on the floor and with Karmen surging backwards she lost her hand stand grip and fell forward on her belly. Karmen mounted her and slammed her ass into Shalitha's and laughed.
    “NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL…..THE BBB…………FEEL MY POWER BITCH!!!”
    Karmen started slamming her ass into Shalitha’s with sadistic fury. They were now lined up fat ass cheeks to fat ass cheeks. Their monster Washington butt and Davenport butt lined up perfectly, rolling and mashing and contorting together. Karmen spread her legs for leverage preventing Shalitha from trying anymore slick rolls. She pounded her fat ass into Shalitha’s fat ass and both women moaned.
    “Oh yeah……grind it bitch we now we know how Grannies felt when they was young!”
    Shalitha grinned while matching her butt grind to butt grind. They pushed and mashed and rolled their asses together in a delicious booty battle.
    “Look at the mirror bitch…..you lyyyyykkkkke?” Karmen was grinning.
    Shalitha looked over and was turned the fuck on.
    Deeper bitch…….I can’t feel you yet?” she mocked Karmen to make her mash deeper….it worked!!!
    The pain from their tail bone bruises only added fuel to the sadistic fire! Karmen rose and slammed her ass deep in Shalitha’s and she ground and snarled. Shalitha grinned with the deliciousness of their booty battle. She needed more.
    “I STILL CAN’T FEEL NOTHING…..WHAT’S THE MATTER LADY K…..WHERE’S THE POWER CUZ MAMA DON’T FEEL A MUTHAFUCKING THING!!!”
    “REALLY…..WELL FEEL THIS BITCH!!!” Karmen yelled!
    She lifted then powered down like a jack hammer drilling Shalitha into the floor! Her powerful ass pile driving into Shalitha’s sadistically! SHE FELT THAT! Shalitha was slammed viciously into the floor; the wind knocked out of her! Her mouth open unable to speak or breathe!
    “WHAT’S THE MATTER….CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE…….OR IS IT…..KARMENS ASS?”
    Karmen then went the fuck off, sadistically drilling her ass into Shalitha’s over and over again, tail bone bruise or no tail bone bruise!
    “UH…UH….UH….UH….UH….UH….UH!!!!”
    The smacking sounds was music to their ears, the intensity was off the fucking chain. Shalitha had her eyes open looking into the mirror and watched herself get dominated and loved all of it. Even though she had yet to catch her breath, even though she was on the bottom, even though Karmen was laughing at her; Shalitha was still in bitch to bitch heaven and ground her clit into the mat as Karmen ass powered her over and over again. Finally catching her breath, Shalitha lifted to her hands and knees and matched her fury. Both of them staring into the mirror cussing each other out and slamming their monster asses together!!! Their caramel colored asses were indistinguishable and they both loved it! They felt like they were now one, there is no more Shalitha Davenport or Karmen Washington. All individuality was beginning to erase between them as they merged into one new more exciting person. They surrendered to it and the thought of their oneness lit a fire in them that blazed in erotic love! Shalitha was so hot, so in love, she purposely dropped back to the floor so she could grind her clit into the mat, while Karmen stroked her clit on top while slamming her ass up and down. The pain only added to the ignorant nature of their ass to ass fucking! It didn’t take long, with the clit stroking and the ass slamming and the idea of their absolute oneness and the incredible vision in front of them in the mirror was too much. They both yelled out as they felt the storm gathering……this wasn’t just a cum…..this was one of those paralyzing face contorting, body wrenching tornados that you need time to recover from. When it hit it hit and both women could only fuse their asses together and hold on as they shook and wallowed in the most intense bliss of their life. Their assholes were literally fused now and writhed against each other…..it was so intimate that Shalitha and Karmen felt like it confirmed their oneness and neither of them wanted it to end. They shook and shook, babbling screams flew crazily out of their mouths as they screamed each other's name, proclaimed their love to each other! Proclamations became promises and promises became commitments. The bliss intensified so much so, their systems began shutting down. Karmen fell backwards and landed on top of Shalitha back to back. They were so wet, so slick Karmen slid off rolling over until she fell on her belly right next to Shalitha. They grabbed each other’s hand and shook out the rest of the ride. Their eyes were closed and both women blacked out…..for the first time in their lives an orgasm actually blacked either of them out! They were out a good 15-20 minutes snoring and smiling and holding hands. Finally stirring back awake they looked at each other with sleepy eyes and smiled. They slowly rolled on their sides tail bones aching. They were facing each other and sweetly entwined their bodies lying face to face and kissed gently. They wrapped themselves tightly, entwining their bodies like two serpents trying to become one. They looked like the caduceus without the winged staff between them. They sighed contentedly as they lay cheek to cheek. They couldn’t get close enough and pulled each other in, reveling in their alikeness. Same size, strength, body type, their length, their mindset, their emotional state, everything was the same and has been their whole life. They were perfect together and they knew it! They smiled as they surrendered to thier oneness, joyfully becoming Siamese twins! Bodies twining closer and tighter they rotated their faces together again and kissed, their eyes soft and loving, no fire and ice this time, just love and longing! After the kiss Karmen dropped her head and sighed…. Shalitha lifted her chin and smiled.
    “Tell me….I can feel your thoughts….tell me?”
    “I’m afraid” Karmen spoke softly.
    “Then let me do it for you……..move in with me……right now!”
    Shalitha just blurted that wild shit out!
    “I love you and I know you love me……let’s just do it!”
    Karmen stared at her like she lost her mind, which she had.……
    “We too damn crazy Shali…..I want to live with you more than anything, but US…..living together we will hurt each other. Hell right now our tail bones may be fractured. You know what’s gon happen WHEN one of us gets pissed at the other, one or both of us will seriously get hurt!”
    “I don’t care K……I don’t care……I love you…..and I have never loved anyone like I love you, and it’s not just the sex or the fights which I must confess is the best I've ever had!!! But I love Karmen the person…..your mind is brilliant, your skill as an attorney is brilliant. Your business savvy is brilliant. I love your views on life, your moxie, your inner fire. The way you handled Mr. Smit, the way you handle your cases, your inner conviction, I love all of it, I love all of you Lady K and I mean it……I love every single part of you!”
    Karmen looked at her and swooned at her words. Her dark eyes felt like light as they warmed up with joy as heart melted…..she felt her eyes moistening!
    “I-I” her voice cracking as she wiped her eyes…..“I was just telling Stacy the other day that I thought you were the most brilliant, the most fascinating and powerful woman I have ever known and I want us to expand overseas, to work in war torn countries were your expertise can guide us into new and greater frontier. You’re a heroin Shali….someone to be emulated and followed. I love you and if I’m honest, I probably have loved you since we were twelve…….if you can believe that crazy shit!”
    Shalitha shook her head and laughed…..“same here K……same here!”
    “If we do this we do it on one condition……we need safe guards in place to check our crazy ass tempers…..and I think I know how it can be done” Karmen suggested.
    “ILYSSA” they both said at the same time.
    “Yes” Shalitha smiled…..“If anyone can be a guide to us it’s her and Sharif and even Soonji, have you seen the serenity in her the last few months?”
    “Yep” Karmen added, “If we do this we take our Zen training seriously, we take the vows, we train in the stillness arts and call Ilyssa and Sharif our sensei and make ourselves accountable to them. We master Tai Chi like Ilyssa and Sharif, we get serious and focused, we have to do this, otherwise we will hurt each other.”
    “Just as long as we still fight....that shit is too damn erotic to give up." Shalitha looked at her.
    "It's fucking addicting!" Karmen echoed her.
    "Hell yeah it is!" Shalitha echoed her back.
    "I guess we'll have to learn how to fight like Zen bitches!”
    Karmen looked at her grinning, while Shalitha broke out laughing.
    “So the real question is can we stay healthy and fight. Can we go to work without black eyes and broken ribs and cracked pelvises” Shalitha asked?
    They looked at each other… “ILYSSA!” They answered again.
    “If we train, we train right…we find the means to put on the emotional brakes when necessary and knowing us…it will be necessary a lot…..a whole lot!!!” Karmen spoke thoughtfully.
    “Agreed” Shalitha smiled at her.
    They kissed again and held each other. They talked some more about what would be needed to protect them from each other while living together. After they were satisfied with the decision they tried to make love again but couldn’t; their tail bones hurt so bad they could barely move.
    “I guess we goin’ back to Cedar Sinai” Shalitha asked?
    Karmen sighed, holding out her hand for rock, paper, scissors! Karmen lost, so she had to call the family. They helped each other up as they struggled to their feet, washed up and got dressed, then limped to the car and drove to the hospital……………….AGAIN!
    “MOVING IN TOGETHER!!!! Are you two out of your damn minds?”
    Tanya was shaking her head as they sat in Mama Dees trying to explain the video theft. Delesha, Dezerai and Tanisha had their mouths open in disbelief……….the idea of these two T-Rexes moving in together was insane. Tanisha had to speak up…..
    “Fighting every now and then is bad enough between you two……but every day!!! You have businesses to run, a law firm at that, let alone the question of health!”
    All four women were in agreement this was a bad idea. Tanya got on the phone and called Sharif and Ilyssa and Soonji to come over and help them sort through this. When they got there Ilyssa and Sharif let everyone know they had already spoken to them and they were now officially in Zen training and it was coming from Master Chin in China so there was no backing out! And if they train correctly they can achieve the calmness needed for not killing each other every time they get horny!
    “We already know dey are two disciplined women, other den dere sex life, every other area of dere lives are highly disciplined and accomplished. Why can’t dere sex life together also be disciplined?” Ilyssa pointed out.
    “Because they nuts….that’s why!” Tanya blurted out and everybody nodded.
    Ilyssa and Sharif continued to make a case for them, but the family remained skeptical. Even Soonji was a little skeptical considering what she knew about her friend Shalitha and what she’s gotten to know of Karmen over the last year. But in the end Karmen and Shalitha made the decision to live together at Kenny and Latoya’s home and become a couple. As they left they told everyone they loved them, but this was happening. It was a great risk and they knew it, but their love for each other was strong and if they trained well, it could work. Later when they got home Shalitha confessed.
    “You know on a certain level their right……is it possible for two Alpha Bitches like us to live together without killing each other?”
    “NO” Karmen confessed “But I tell you what, that's a risk I'm willing to take and if anyone can do it, why not us? Let's just train, let's go all in with our training and trust the process."
    Shalitha grinned, "agreed, let's go all in.......it may work for us! Bu-ut before the Zen begins what say we go hit the mat so I can show you who the real Queen is................bitch!”
    Karmen grinned as her eyes went ice and Shalitha’s fire and they glared at each other; they then walked up in each other’s face…snatched each other in for another growling lip chewing kiss, then grabbed each other in a head lock and yanked each other to the exercise room and changed in their Gi. They stepped on the mat and got in their stance......
    “Bitch to Bitch, Queen to Queen.......Long Live the Queen!”
    They grinned then launched!

Epilogue

Karmen and Shalitha ended up living together and actually survived. It seems these 2 Alpha Amazon's actually were the best thing for each other since neither one could dominate the other. Anyone else would have been overwhelmed female or male. In addition their Zen training did wonders for their competitive psyches as they meditated daily and mastered the differing states of stillness. They continued to wrestle and snatch the shit outta each other, but there were no more broken bones and blood wars. Eight months later they married and after a year as a married couple they adopted 2 children a girl and a boy. As parents they had to master the calmness of Zen so the children wouldn’t see their parents dismembering each other. The children came from the Sudan and were refugees after their families were killed. They were young 4 and 5 years old respectively and were happy in their new home. The Shujaa Foundation along with the Law Firm launched a great work in the Sudan spearheaded by the new CEO Akusua. She and Kenny Jr. got married and had a child of their own, while also adopting children from the Sudan. Shalitha and Karmen lived happy together, even though it was an unlikely match; it still was the best thing for both of them; and the family is still blown away by it and to this day remains skeptical. It was a strange paradox the Ladies actually mastered their Zen training, but still considered themselves the Alpha Queen and when the mood hit, they never hesitate to take it out on each other. On those occasions the children would be sent to spend the night with family and the two Alpha Bitches have an all-night bitch battle minus the spilled blood and broken bones……this works for them.........go figure that shit!

LONG LIVE THE QUEENS!

The End
    Last edited by shak7; January 23rd, 2017 at 06:16 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Dezerai 4 Pt 12 By Shak

Dear Shak

I enjoyed this story named Long lives the Quenns like any others (Nina, Dezerai) and I respect the work you did on this story, but I prefer others Dezerai. I can't argue as I want because I have a shitty english but the principal reason is that Dezerai's stories meet my expectations more than your last story (I know, its incompr?hensible). In Dezerai, there is lot of awesome scenes that I love (nose to nose crush etc... Yes it's weird but we all are strange here aren't we ?) and this is why you are one of my favourites writers and Dezerai's stories my favourite of the world. But in "Long lives the Queens", yes she has same scenes (this is why I loved) but it's too long, to deep in emotional and details things. It's more a novel than a fight story for stupid fetishist like me.

To conclude, I loved this last part of Dezerai's story but less than the others. Obvisously it's just my opinion and I'll read all your creations mister Shak because you are one of the best