Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: To the writers.....

I am, no way a writer, have tried a time or two or even three - but No.

In all of the really good stories I like here on Hostboard, it's how you the

talented writers write what's in these wome minds.

It's adds a whole lot to the story to know what makes these characters tick

mentally. What drives these hot women to want to tit/sex fight other hot women.

To me, the only way to do that is to paint a picture of how these women think.

And some of the writers here do just that - greatly.

To do this, the writer has to become the characters them selves, all of the characters.

The better the writer does this, the better the lucky reader can picture the story.

I, try to picture my self in to a story I really like. If there's a guy in it, I place my self

in his shoes. If there isn't, then I have to go in to my fly on the wall mode. Or my

voyeur self mode. The writer makes the characters come to life for the reader, making

the reader think to them self - WOW, I wish I knew this woman for real for real.

Just a thought. Thank You to all you writers.

D.C.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    What drives these hot women to want to tit/sex fight other hot women.

To me, the only way to do that is to paint a picture of how these women think.
    For me, this is the thing that makes great a cat/sexfight story: when we get inside their heads!
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

HB Forum Owner
    To the writers.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
    This message is to the writers of this board

Have you ever experienced emotional attachment to any of the characters you created? As if they jumped out of the story and became real. For example I found myself looking at some of the characters in the story of other writers as more than just characters.......such as Angel in AngelDawns stories or Lady Bianca and June in A Penman's story. The characters in JB57s stories always have fascinating temperaments such as Conchita or Louise. Mortons Karen and Kathi stood out to me as well. All of Deensmiths characters and Rino's characters were interesting, particularly Joanne Mercer on the train. There are many great writers who brought their characters to life. Giannis and Emery and Jim and CCFight! In writing Dezerai 4 I damn near had a kinship with some of the characters that was different this time from any other times. Have any of you had that experience with the characters you created or with someone else's character?
    I'm writing a novel at this time and as I get better as a writer I sense it's about to get emotional with some of the characters.

Shak
    Shak-

Contemplating your most intriguing question and coming up with a reasonable response wasn?t easy for me. Like I mentioned, this is something that I never really thought about. But it?s a great question!

So let?s start by admitting that I?m a writer who doesn?t adhere to a strict set of rules. I?m not at all disciplined. For example, I never have written a story outline. If I do, it?s just a few sentences. Essentially what happens is I get an idea and start to write. If it works, I keep going. If not, it goes into a desktop folder. I have scraps of story starts and ideas in the ?Works In Progress? folder on the desktop. There are currently six new story starts in it that have just fizzled out.

Then there are those nice moments when I have a clear idea of how I want a story to go from start to finish and it seems like all I have to do is fill in the blanks. Which leads me to a round about way of answering your introspective question.

My very first ?Antoinette? story was like that. The reason that it was so easy for me to construct a story around Antoinette was because I ?knew? her. Toni was a manifestation of every lovely, sexy, slightly spunky Italian woman I grew up with in Western New York. I guess that could be considered a kind of emotional attachment. At the very least, I knew and loved the ?Antoinettes? of WNY most of my life. Not only were they pretty, but man could they cook!

As for Lady Bianca?well, I?ve always harbored an ?exotic beauty? fantasy. Apparently, so do you. (smile). I envisioned the Lady as incredibly beautiful and sensual (obviously). But I wanted her to be ethereal and wise and someone who had lived many lifetimes. June, of course, was exactly what she had been searching for throughout her long existence. And yes, as I continued to write her and get inside her mind, a kind of closeness developed.

Other characters have just come to mind and developed within the story as the story progressed, like Ruby and Mariko.

Also, I frequently inject humor into my stories. First of all, I enjoy humor and secondly, I believe it helps make a story more ?human.? If one of my ?ladies? can deliver a quick-witted one liner, I?m right there with her.

Finally. Many years ago I read ?Breakfast Of Champions? by Kurt Vonnegut. Near the end of the story, he inserted himself into a scene at a bar. I absolutely loved it. So, I like to insert Penman into a story (always tongue in cheek) when a story can accommodate a cameo by him. He is my alter-ego after all.

Be well, Brother-
    A. Penman

Junior Hostboard Member
    To the writers.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Absolutely! I really try to focus on character development, and that means not just trying to think like my characters, but trying to feel what they feel. And I always try to squeeze some of myself into them, some deeply personal experience or lesson from my own life or a close friend.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear Shak,

Sorry for not responding earlier. I just saw this thread. I've been away from the board for a while and am just now catching up on some of the stories.

To answer your question, my process is to come up with scenarios that I find intriguing and then to flesh them out. I think that any kind of writing, especially of this sort, has to take the reader into the minds of the characters. What makes these kind of stories different and intriguing are the details of setting and the feelings of anger, love and hate that can motivate the rivalry and give the reader an emotional stake in what is happening.

Off the top of my head, one of the best examples of this is the work of Morton. He always put the reader inside the minds of his characters and gave you good reasons for why they were fighting and what they were feeling. One of the best examples of that in his stories, I think, is "Rhonda's Back in Town," where Rhonda returns to fight Kara. In that story, you learn that Rhonda's earlier battle with Kara had warped her sexually and, in some ways, ruined her life. Kara and Rhonda both hate each other but also share an intense mutual lust. Their battle is filled with violence but also desire and it is about two women determining which of them is sexually superior in a very visceral way where the stakes are high and clear.

With most of my characters, something similar is at work. I don't like violent sexfight stories at all. To me, the key is to express the pleasure that the characters are feeling and the only way to do that is to get into their heads. The combatants in my stories are, literally, trying to overwhelm each other with pleasure. That is something that can have a really sharp edge to it, but which always has to lead back to something that feels good.

I'd say that I find a bit of myself in all of these stories. One of the reasons that I often rewrite or expand upon the stories of others is because I find the characters and scenarios they have introduced to be compelling, but I want more. I want to know what happened after or I feel that the story could be made even better by going on further.

In terms of writing scenarios, I have a list of stories to do. If I think of a scenario that I find compelling, I write it down in just one or two sentences. After that, when I have the time, I go back and start writing the story. I don't do outlines, though I usually have a good idea of where things are going. As I write, the story usually unfolds on its own.

I am a big sci fi, comics fan. So, a lot of my stories tend in that direction. The sci fi person in me is a stickler for details (even in my non-sci fi stories) that help to make the story plausible. When I write, the story unfolds in my mind's eye and I sort of record what I see and hear. That is a big part of why my stories tend to be very detailed. It is also why I need to get the details right. As I've mentioned before, to me, not getting the details right can ruin a story. There is one good, short story on the board which does not describe how its characters go from being half naked to being fully naked. To me, that omission is jarring and throws off my enjoyment of the story, largely because it disrupts the visual image unfolding in my mind.

I think that buildup is incredibly important. There are very few sexfight stories that really work just by diving right into the sex -though there are a few. Again, the writer has to, at least, offer a plausible scenario that explains why the characters are doing what they are doing. In a good buildup, it's possible for the author to really get the reader excited and engaged until, at last, you get to the anticipated battle.

I think that's about it. I hope I've dealt with some of the aspects of your question.

JB57
    Last edited by JB57; October 19th, 2016 at 03:33 PM.
    JB57

HB Forum Owner
    To the writers.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a similar process as Hank-the-Bobcat. When I write stories featuring characters I created, I try to put a little of myself in most, if not all, of them. I find it hard to write characters that I don't relate to in any way, so there's always part of me there. When it comes to stories about characters I didn't create, like the one about Purgatori and Lady Death, I already relate to those characters, which is why I wrote about them to begin with. So, in that way, it's similar to when I make my own characters - there's already something of me there.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12