View Poll Results: Who do you think is going to win?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blondes

13 41.94%
  • Brunettes

18 58.06%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Blondes VS brunettes (Preview with lots of pictures!)

Senior Hostboard Member christien's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Blondes VS brunettes (Preview with lots of pictures!)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    My dear friend Christien ?. I have provided irrevocable evidence that I am truly a blonde! No wonder your idea sounded so erotic. As you reminded me, I have already written, in chapter 46 of ?Private Eye?, a scene as you described. ?Private Eye? has developed into a story that is so long that even I, the author, cannot remember all of the encounters!

Although I personally do not own any sexfight videos, I just might be persuaded to purchase my first video if it contained an extended scene as you have described with the top two girls scissoring face down on the bottom two girls which would be scissoring face up... so that the girls were breast to breast. They would also be face to face which would allow the possibility of some very sexy kissing.
    That's the thing with that position. It's a lot going on, so it may not be the most realistic position, but it's extrasensory overload with so many points of contact between all 4 women, and all the constant partner swapping that must go on between all 4 sets of legs from grinding with the woman behind you to grinding with the woman on top/underneath you.

Probably not the most realistic position to get a lot of sexual satisfaction out of if you're a woman, but as far as viewing, I find it extremely hot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Holy cow, that picture is soon hot! Ok, I will forward it asap.

But again, I am not sure if the filming has been completed or if my message reaches the producer in time. One thing is for sure, they don't have the dildo's to make that one happen. But damm, if I had seen this before I might have tried to make it happen...

If it gets in, that would be amazing, but if it's too late, I most definitely appreciate the effort you have given. I'd make a custom myself with it, but I'm afraid $3,000 is far outside of my budget.
    If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be like christmas.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

My dear friend Christien ?. I have provided irrevocable evidence that I am truly a blonde! No wonder your idea sounded so erotic. As you reminded me, I have already written, in chapter 46 of ?Private Eye?, a scene as you described. ?Private Eye? has developed into a story that is so long that even I, the author, cannot remember all of the encounters!

Although I personally do not own any sexfight videos, I just might be persuaded to purchase my first video if it contained an extended scene as you have described with the top two girls scissoring face down on the bottom two girls which would be scissoring face up... so that the girls were breast to breast. They would also be face to face which would allow the possibility of some very sexy kissing.
    Angel... Just tell me what photo to look. Reading your comment i was so puzzled and confused trying to understand all these faces up and down while breast to breast... that i lost my balance and i fell down !! LOL LOL LOL
    Cheers !

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Giannis.. Christien posted a link to the picture .. it is several posts before this one.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Giannis.. Christien posted a link to the picture .. it is several posts before this one.
    Be careful what you do to our good old friend. Such hot picture might cause blood to flow to nether regions, making him feel dizzy, loose balance and fall down again

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

LOL .... Hopefully, if Giannis does fall... Hopefully he will fall backward.... It might be very uncomfortable to fall forward (wink)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by christien View Post

If it gets in, that would be amazing, but if it's too late, I most definitely appreciate the effort you have given. I'd make a custom myself with it, but I'm afraid $3,000 is far outside of my budget.
    4 girls usually is more expensive than 2... But it does not necessarily have to cost 3k usd.

Eastern Europe producers usually charge much less. At least in my experience. But each has its pros and cons.

I will get back on that in another post I have been working on for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL .... Hopefully, if Giannis does fall... Hopefully he will fall backward....
    I am sure there will be a sweet Angel standing behind, to catch him

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

LOL .... Hopefully, if Giannis does fall... Hopefully he will fall backward.... It might be very uncomfortable to fall forward (wink)
    You bet !!!

- - - Updated - - -

4 girls usually is more expensive than 2... But it does not necessarily have to cost 3k usd.

Eastern Europe producers usually charge much less. At least in my experience. But each has its pros and cons.

- - - Updated - - -

I am sure there will be a sweet Angel standing behind, to catch him
    No.... I prefer a sweet Angel to stand IN FRONT OF ME !! I prefer to fall on big "cushions"

Senior Hostboard Member christien's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yea I'm sure there are some differences, but I am going by what I remember California Wildcats charging for a custom video. Even so, it'd have to be under $500 for me to even consider it.
    If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be like christmas.

Junior Hostboard Member Onetwothree's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think that the blondes will outsex their brunette opponents, after a long, hot, sweaty battle of wills and pussies!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by christien View Post
    Yea I'm sure there are some differences, but I am going by what I remember California Wildcats charging for a custom video. Even so, it'd have to be under $500 for me to even consider it.
    I received some good news from the assistent. The filming has not been completed yet, so the scenes can be added! I hope you all will like it.

About custom videos, as I mentioned I am working on a post about it. But one of the things is that the prices vary a lot. From the 3K you mentioned or more, but also for your budget you can have a custom sexfight video made. Of course, often the producers remain to have to rights to distribute the video, but they can help you make your fanatasy come to the screen.
    Again, later more in a seperate post about it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast