Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How to introduce sexfighting?

Hey guys and girls,

Which videos do you think are the best to show bi or lesbian girls what a sexfight is/means? Videos that won't scare them off with aggressive things like punching, wrestling holds, spitting, etc. But at the same time is a competitive sexfight, so they understand what it means and won't confuse it with lesbian sex?

And what are the specifics why you recommend this/these title(s) to illustrate what sexfighting is?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: How to introduce sexfighting?

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Hey guys and girls,

Which videos do you think are the best to show bi or lesbian girls what a sexfight is/means? Videos that won't scare them off with aggressive things like punching, wrestling holds, spitting, etc. But at the same time is a competitive sexfight, so they understand what it means and won't confuse it with lesbian sex?

And what are the specifics why you recommend this/these title(s) to illustrate what sexfighting is?
    Violent love- for a little more rough Sexfighting
    Necessary roughness- for pure titfight and pussy grinding without extreme hairpull

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DVDES534 Japanese sexfight video. It has a good story that shows the rivalry

Junior Hostboard Member Onetwothree's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In my opinion, it's all in the mind. Sex is by definition competitive. The trick is to tune up the competitive aspect of sexual intercourse and tune down whatever feelings you have for your partner. The main difference between competitive sex (sexfight) and recreational sex is that the former lacks any feelings of mutual love and affection. Physically, there's no difference otherwise. A sexfight is just plain sex but there's a winner and a loser. It's 90%+ mental.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

While a video could definitely be useful I wouldn't start with it. I'd be worried that the idea she'd get would be you're saying "I want you to be like these women."

Instead, I'd explain what it is that I'd get out of seeing her, specifically, compete sexually with another woman. I'd tell her "I want to see you forcing an orgasm from another woman and showing how superior you are." Or conversely "I want to see you being dominated by another woman." Make it about her, and not about just fullfilling your own fantasies. Tell her why you think she'd be good at it, and tell her why you think she'd enjoy it. In my experience a lot of bisexual women do like the idea of dominating another woman.

Anyway, good luck!
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a mistake.