View Poll Results: Who do you think is going to win?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ariel

5 50.00%
  • Celeste

5 50.00%

Thread: Once and for all (Preview with lots of pics)

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Once and for all (Preview with lots of pics)

Once and for all (Preview with lots of pics)

[Here is a preview of a custom video of mine, where the guys from xtremefemalefighting.com turned my script onto the screen. I have their permission to use scenes from the video for this sneak peak. Please enjoy it!]

Celeste is talking a bit to herself on the couch in Holly's living room. She is mocking how dissatisfied she is with the way her encounter with Ariel ended. How Holly declared Ariel the winner, while she herself wasn't "finished off". Sure she was exhausted from their intense sexfight, but she was more than capable to take a few more "hits" and even more so, capable to have Ariel orgasm a few more times as well. In fact, she is sure Ariel was just as exhausted as she was, and she is confident she could have fucked Ariel into a KO.

She was pissed that Ariel got to trib with Holly, but above all it infuriated her that Holly thought Ariel was the better sexfighter. She did not wanted to insult their hostess, so she sat there mocking in her chair in the corner. Watching how her nemesis got to enjoy that hot pussy of Holly.

But now a few months later, Celeste has planned a deceptive scheme herself to lure and challenge Ariel into a rematch. Pretending to be Holly she has sent an invitation letter to Ariel to again trying on some lingerie. But Ariel is going to be in for a big surprise...

Because when Ariel arrived, she suprisingly found Celeste instead of Holly waiting for her. She thinks Celeste got invited too, but nooo... Soon enough she finds out about Celeste scheme to lure her here into a sexfight challenge.

Once20and20for20all200001

Ariel won't back down from such challenge. She wants to settle this once and for all. In fact, she takes matter in her own hands...

Once20and20for20all200002

And the girls share some passionate kissing.

Once20and20for20all200003

Soon enough Celeste picks up the pace by humping her nemesis.

Once20and20for20all200004

But don't think Ariel let's herself get dominates, she rubs back just as good and find Celeste sensitive nipple.

Once20and20for20all200005

And soon enough she knows to flip the positions. Rubbing her hot ass into Celeste pussy. How does that feels?

Once20and20for20all200007

To push Celeste over the edge, Ariel goes clit to clit with her enemy.

Once20and20for20all200008

Celeste has been training hard to defeat Ariel, she manages to turn the tables and straddle trib her opponent.

Once20and20for20all200010

Still not unable to make their nemesis to orgasm and loose, the girls scissor their legs and bring those pussies and clits intimately together.

Once20and20for20all200012

That much stimulation is too much to handle for the girls. Who is going to pop first?

Once20and20for20all200013

Although the looser admits she lost, the winner was not satisfied. She felt it was too close to call as she came close after her opponent, and suggests an endurance match. A stamina sexfight, where the last girl standing wins.

Once20and20for20all200014

Celeste had learned that Ariel likes things rough, so she makes good advantage of this knowledge by sucking her nipple while choking her.

Once20and20for20all200015

They even go for some deep kissing. This intensity is not for the faint hearted!

Once20and20for20all200017

Celeste keeps on pushing, and tribs Ariels pussy.

Once20and20for20all200019

Ariel remembers how Celeste has difficulty with multiple stimulation, so she both rub Celeste's butt hole while pinching her pussy. But Celeste on her turn recalls how Ariel is hot for legs and she rubs her thigh into Ariels twat.

Once20and20for20all200020

It was too hot for both of them to handle, so the girls got into a scissors trib again. Dominant as Ariel is she semi straddles Celeste. But Celeste has be practising hard. From the bottom she manages to rub back hard! Getting a beautiful reward for it.

Once20and20for20all200025

Look how wet their pussies from all that stimulation...

Once20and20for20all200026

Because Celeste knows that Ariel like it rough, she picked up some naughty moves a long the way. Like pinching that still orgasm sensitive pussy of her nemesis.

Once20and20for20all200032

2 Can play that game! Ariel is no stranger to some S&M stuff, so she ditch back the pussy pincing!

Once20and20for20all200034

But holy smokes, has Celeste been practicing or what!? She even won that round!

Once20and20for20all200035

It seems like someone underestimated her opponent...
    But Ariel regains her posture and goes right back into the fight with another pussy to pussy scissors.

Once20and20for20all200036

That was sooo amazing.

Once20and20for20all200040

Right after their orgasm, there is another legendary trash talk moment...
    Ariel: I don't know who has the upperhand, I can feel both our juices.
    Celeste: Oh my god it feels so good you fucking bitch!
    A: No! No! No!
    C: You're not going to get it. You're not gonna get it!
    Ariel: No, no, you cum first!
    Celeste: Ah! Ah! Ah!
    A: No it's not gonna be a tie!
    A&C: Oh fuck!! AAAAAAAAaaaaahhhhh...!!!
    Celeste: What happened huh? Hah hah hah hah hah...
    Ariel: Don't lie to me, I see those fucking juices! You came at the same time!!
    (Both girls still rubbing their pussies together)
    C: No I didn't. I am denying that. I did not come! I deny and deny it!!
    A: You came at the same time.
    C: I'll deny it.
    A: You're pussy is still twitching!
    C: I deny it, I deny it, I deny it!!
    A: I feel every muscle inside you twitching!
    C: I deny it! I did not, I did not! Owww... oh my god! Aaah oh, fine! Maybe I did.
    A: Yeah!
    C: But I'll deny it...

Once20and20for20all200045

That was sooo hot and hilarious funny at the same time.
    (If you cranck up the volume, I believe you can even hear that the camera man couldn't hold a chuckle.)

Don't vote yet, because you haven't seen it all! More coming up soon, because I can't upload more than 25 pictures a time

For those who can't wait any longer, it appears the video has been released already @Xtreme Female Fighting ARIEL X & CELESTE STAR
    Last edited by sffan4e; November 7th, 2016 at 08:21 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Once and for all (Preview with lots of pics)

But don't mistake this for a comedy, because Ariel got right back into competition mode. She is so sly to trick Celeste by first playing with her enemy's necklace, and then suddenly choke her with it.

Once20and20for20all200048

But if that wasn't enough, she started to rub into her pussy too. And it was unbelievable! The look in Celeste eyes when she got aroused and choked at the same time. I think she liked it...

Once20and20for20all200049

Still unwilling to give up, the girls continue. Celeste returns the favor of playing rough. She digs the sharp edge of ther pendant into Ariels nipple!

Once20and20for20all200053v

After weakening her opponent, she flips her to the ground and starts rubbing that wet pussy. Ariel is fighting back against her orgasm with all she is worth for.

Once20and20for20all200060

Celeste gets a bit frustrated, but then remember how sensitive Ariel is to her feet. And she starts licking it and sucking on the toes too!

Once20and20for20all200057

Soon enough all Ariel's defense walls fell...

Once20and20for20all200062

Nasty Celeste would not let her nemesis recover after that intense orgasm. Instead she teased her by blowing cold air into that sensitive pussy. Making Ariel twitch like crazy.

Once20and20for20all200063

I think Celeste drained Ariel pretty dry after pumping so much juices out of her...

Once20and20for20all200065

But still that tigress would not go down. So Celeste grabbed Ariel from behind and worked both on her tits and pussy untill she came again.

Once20and20for20all200066

Any mortal man or woman would have passed out after all that. But not a fighter like Ariel. She would not give up!

Once20and20for20all200067

So Celeste pin her to the floor and let her tongue make magic to yet another orgasm!

Once20and20for20all200069

Going for the kill Celeste mounts Ariel and opens her pussy up for her clit to dash the final strokes.

Once20and20for20all200071

Bad move with an experienced wrestler! Ariel manages to perform a head scissors and make Celeste squirt all over the place.

Once20and20for20all200072

And if that wasn't enough, she locks her in and continues to onslaught.

Once20and20for20all200075

Is this the end for Celeste? Or will she be able to defeat Ariel?

Vote who you think will win.

And for those who want to know, the video appears to be already available @Xtreme Female Fighting ARIEL X & CELESTE STAR

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Great Pics !! I fully enjoyed them.
    The two women look hot and willing to do their best. Both of them.
    So... unable to decide my vote was for the woman whom i like more, especially her hair color as both of them have hot assets !!
    Their sexfight may be very hot anyway.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Great Pics !! I fully enjoyed them.
    The two women look hot and willing to do their best. Both of them.
    So... unable to decide my vote was for the woman whom i like more, especially her hair color as both of them have hot assets !!
    Their sexfight may be very hot anyway.
    Thx G!

The gals indeed put in their best effort. Especially Celeste who had something to prove. She really upped her game and was very assertive in this sexfight. Because of it Ariel got really aroused. Way more than in their first encounter, first 2 videos Ulterior motives and Need to Settle This - Custom Video Preview (Lots of Pics).
    This all really helped made this a sizzling hot sexfight!

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Thx G!

The gals indeed put in their best effort. Especially Celeste who had something to prove. She really upped her game and was very assertive in this sexfight. Because of it Ariel got really aroused. Way more than in their first encounter, first 2 videos Ulterior motives and Need to Settle This - Custom Video Preview (Lots of Pics).
    This all really helped made this a sizzling hot sexfight!
    What had Celeste to prove ? I think i have missed something !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    What had Celeste to prove ? I think i have missed something !
    It seems like you missed Part 1 and 2 of the series. Or the intro. She lost the previous match. And I inspired her to really dig into it to win
    Because Celeste is a girl who can cum so much and so easily. Quite some times she tried to trib someone to orgasm, but ended up cumming herself.

But this time she was going for the win, putting her best effort in, being competitive, being assertive, having become stronger and prove that she can defeat Ariel.
    Last edited by sffan4e; November 7th, 2016 at 08:23 PM.