View Poll Results: Who do you think is going to win?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ariel

6 50.00%
  • Celeste

6 50.00%

Thread: Series finale (Preview with lots of pics)

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Series finale (Preview with lots of pics)

[Here is a preview of a custom video of mine, where the guys from xtremefemalefighting.com turned my script onto the screen. I have their permission to use scenes from the video for this sneak peak. Please enjoy it!]

This is the series finale of 6 'episodes' about the rivalry between Ariel X and Celeste Star. It started out in Ulterior motives where Holly tricked them into a sexfight. After a draw, they continued their competition in Need to Settle This - Custom Video Preview (Lots of Pics), because they would not settle for a draw.
    With an interlude, Celeste got together to have a sexfight with her friend Adriana in Strengths and weaknesses. Unable to defeat their opponent into submission, they brought out an arsenal of toys to determine the winner in Bring out the big boys.
    After a lot of training, Celeste believes she is ready to take on her nemesis again, and lures her into Holly's place to challenge her to settle the score in Once and for all (Preview with lots of pics).
    And now we conclude their rivalry with this final part..

Previously in 'Once and for all', Celeste was in a pretty dire position: locked in by Ariel's wrestling experience. One of her strenghts she loves to use in sexfighting.

Series20finale200001

And if you look closely, you see that not just taking her breath away from the front, but also from the back!

Series20finale200002

And as if that wasn't enough, Ariel scissor locks her from behind and continues her onslaught of Celeste's pussy...

Series20finale200003

Celeste had to do something, or else she would be destoyed by her enemy. She recalls how Ariel's feet are sensitive to stimulation, and she makes good use of that knowledge.

Series20finale200004

But it was a little too late, as Ariel was able to control herself, first use ther tongue on Celeste oversensitive pussy and than finished the job with her expert fingers.

Series20finale200008

Fortunately for Celeste all her training did increase her endurance. The girls had some more deep kissing.

Series20finale200012

Celeste also noticed that Ariel like it rough, so she squeezes her nipples. But Ariel can dish back just as good. In fact, she had learned that Celeste has trouble with multiple simultaneous stimulatations. So she no only pinches Celeste's perky nipple, but also fingers her pussy. Celeste relatiates by having her leg in between Ariel for her to rub on.

Series20finale200013

Ariel ups the ante by not only continuing her pussy rubbing and breast mauling, but starts sucking Celeste's breast real hard!
    This scene had such another hot trash talk moment between the 2.

Celeste: Oh yeah, you like to rub your pussy all over my leg! That's right. You're fucking about to cum aren't ya?
    Ariel: Oh, you can't take all the stimulation on you tit, on our pussy!
    C: Yeah, I can take it! I can take it, it's not too much for me!
    A: I am going to touch you all over your body. All the stimulation.
    C: I can handle it!
    A: All the stimulation with my mouth...
    C: No, I can handle it!
    A: With my hand...
    C: I can, I can, oh!
    A: And my other hand on your pussy!
    C: I can, aaah!
    A: You can't focus.
    C: Ah, Ah, Ah!
    A: You are pudding in my hands.
    C: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
    A: Rubbing my clit on you.
    C: Aah, Aahh, Aaahhh!
    A: I know your weakness. Come on!
    C: AAh! AAh! AAh!
    A: YESSS! YESS!!
    C: You fucking bitch!!! You fucking, you...

Series20finale200014

Celeste eventually manages to break free and tries to control Ariel.

Series20finale200015

But that got them into such a hot position I had not thought of myself. They both got their thighs to rub each others clit & pussy, while at the same time with their hands they rubbed each others ass & pussy from behind.
    They both made so good of each others weaknesses... Ariel's softspot for legs and feet, and Celeste for multi stimulation...

Series20finale200018

After that much stimulation, Celeste got so weak, she genuinely fell to the ground. (Check out her facial expression of suprise and disbelieve after she fell)

I don't know how the girls managed to continue their struggle. But they did. Ariel went straight for her opponent's pussy after her fall, but Celeste quickly regained herself and striked back with her own fingering.

Series20finale200020
    pic20

She manages to suprise Ariel with a few wrestling holds of herself.

Series20finale200021

Relentlessly Celeste kept on her attack, untill Ariel was unable to hold it any longer.

Series20finale200025

Look how wet she got!

Series20finale200031

But Ariel is a natural fighter, her hands instinctively knew to find her nemesis's pussy. If you look back, you see her hands between those beautiful legs.

Celeste had other plans though, after her finger attack, she decided to switch things to a 69. Can you blame her with such an abundance of delicious juices in and on Ariel's pussy. She enthusiastically licks up all the cum like a hungry kitty licking milk from a plate.

Series20finale200032

But don't count Ariel out. She is hungry for more of Celeste's juices too! She licks...

Series20finale200035

and sucks as if her live depended on it.

Series20finale200038

And so did Celeste. Sucking as hard as she could to get the last drop out of that twat.

Series20finale200039

She sucked so hard on that pussy, that Ariel even bridged her while she came!

Series20finale200046

But having your head between Ariel's muscular legs, is really dangerous. She manages to put a head scissors on Celeste, limiting her moves, and continued to stimulate her on the other side. Remember how Celeste teased and tortured Ariel's nipple with her necklace in the previous part? Well, Ariel did not forget or forgives. She returned the favor on Celeste clit!

Series20finale200052

Oh, I love how Celeste looks when she cums...

Series20finale200048

To be continued, because I unfortunately can't post all the pictures in 1 single time. So please don't vote yet, untill the next part.
    Last edited by sffan4e; October 17th, 2016 at 09:09 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Series finale (Preview with lots of pics)

From here on the girls had some nice 69 catballing, with Ariel on top. But Celeste would not let herself be dominated and stimulates back just as good.

Series20finale200055

She even manages to flip the tables.

Series20finale200059

Tongues licking everwhere.

Series20finale200061

Fingers rubbing everywhere.

Series20finale200062

Untill 1 could hold it no longer...

Series20finale200063

But things did not end here either. Celeste kept on pushing. Twisting Ariel's enlarged nipples.

Series20finale200064

Having a short brake the girls kissed and played with their necklaces.

Series20finale200065

After having catched their breath, the girls wanted to taste the fruits of all their work on each others pussy. Scooping juices from their love holes...

Series20finale200066

It seems like it tastes wonderful...

Series20finale200068

But what happened here? To Celeste's surprise Ariel tells her that she was aware something was up. Celeste acts as if she did not knew what Ariel was talking about.

Series20finale200069

But Ariel figured it all out. In fact, she even came prepared. After she went to get her 'bag of tricks', she popped 2 jelly dildo's out for them the pleasure attack each other with.

Series20finale200072

Ariel says to Celeste that she knows all about Celeste's weaknesses for multi stimulations, and that she is going to exploit them all.

Series20finale200073

But Celeste is just as cocky and confident, as she tells that she is aware of all of Ariel's weaknesses, like how she loves it rough.

Series20finale200074

Ariel is sure she can handle Celeste rough play.

Series20finale200076

Oh yeah, how about adding some choking?

Series20finale200077

Well, this is not a catfight. So the girls soon focus back on what they were here for, to pleasure the other to submission. They started kiss and suck their dildos.

Series20finale200078

Ariels shows off how deep she can take it with her mouth!

Series20finale200079

Remember the trash talking about weaknesses? Ariel makes good use of her knowledge about Celeste weaknesses for multi stimulation. She get right onto business. Kissing neck, squeezing breasts, rubbing clit AND fucking with the jelly dildo!

Series20finale200081

Both girls used the dildos on each other like pro's.

Series20finale200083

Who's gonna win this round?

Series20finale200086

After such wet pussy fucking, the girls still not had enough of each other.
    Well actually, Ariel has another surprise for Celeste. On a new adult webstore she found this amazing Orgasma toy. This jelly double headed dildo, has a tube in it, which allowes them to squirt their cum into each other! And not only that, because of the jelly structure when they clench the dildo with their pussy muscles, her opponents side expands. Increasing the friction and pleasure.
    Celeste is astonished by what she just heard.

Series20finale200087

To be continued, as I can't upload all the pictures.

Don't vote yet, untill you've seen it all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

But she is totally hot for it! Mixing and squirting their juices into each other...

Series20finale200088

Soon enough the double headed dildo disappears completely between their legs. When go so deep, that when their ass cheeks smashes together, the dildo completely swallowed by their pussies.

Series20finale200089

Look at Ariel's face, when Celeste manages to overpower the dildo clenching, expanding Arie's side of the dildo in her pussy. It must feel like heaven.

Series20finale200090

Celeste increased her attack, and digs her nails into her opponent's ass.

Series20finale200091

But don't count Ariel out. She manages to switch position to increase her control of the dildo.

Series20finale200093

Well, Celeste is comfortable with her position. She had quite some practise before with her friend Adriana. She knows how to clench and squeeze a dildo on all four.

Series20finale200094

All that training paid off. How about some cleching and hard thrusting?

Series20finale200095

But Ariel is no newby either. She herself knows how to fuck with a double headed dildo.

Series20finale200096

Squeezing and thrusting that dildo right back into her nemesis.

Series20finale200097

Who is going to win? Vote for your champion.
    Last edited by XP; October 19th, 2016 at 10:07 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Extremely hot photos, indeed !!

I will not be surprised if after these videos, Ariel and Celeste are "too closed" friends in r4eal life too !!
    I would like to be a fly in the wall of their bedrooms. LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Extremely hot photos, indeed !!

I will not be surprised if after these videos, Ariel and Celeste are "too closed" friends in r4eal life too !!
    Thx my friend!

LOL
    They have worked together quite a few times over the years. I don't know about that last part, but I sure did tried everything onscreen AND offscreen to make their work as pleasurable as possible. And stimulated them to do things together. So I am not sure, but we can allways hope and fantasize

Between Adriana and Celeste (Strengths and weaknesses & Bring out the big boys) I knew they get along. Here a (Instagram public available) photo of them having a good time after filming. Sponsored by a sffan4e

13129380 903432653136248 226457502 n?ig cache keyMTI0ODI1MzE3NzIxNTA4OTkyNw3D3D2

They seem so cute together...

13113851 1193214757370115 1950549291 n?ig cache keyMTI0MTUyMjE3MzA5NjAwMDYwMQ3D3D2

And here them, having some offscreen fun. LMBO

Instagram

All the girls allway got some extra's for their efforts.
    11909943 503959153106574 1732546011 n?ig cache keyMTA3NDg5NzgxNjQ4MDQxNTcwNw3D3D2
    Last edited by sffan4e; October 19th, 2016 at 12:48 PM.