Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For all the marbles. Husband fights wife's 72 year old lover

My first story. Let me know what you think.

I’m sitting at R.T. O’Brien’s bar in Mesa, AZ drinking by myself getting drunk and thinking 4 weeks ago I was in this bar with my sexy beautiful buxom English wife Joanne having a great time playing darts and shooting pool. Looking around at all the guys in the bar knowing they all wanted to fuck my wife but couldn’t. They were jealous because that sexy bitch with the beautiful face and big tits was mine to fuck! Now I feel lonely, inadequate and miserable and those same guys now smirk at me and talk behind my back. They all heard about what happened to me and why I’m alone. I look across the bar into the Budweiser imprinted mirror and see my face … it’s still a mess. I realize I can’t change what happened, but worst of all I’m afraid to even try. I’ve become a big fat loser and a pussy.

SOMETHING IS WRONG

I got this feeling a few months ago that something was wrong. My wife Joanne runs her own cleaning business and I noticed she started to come home later than usual. Sometimes looking sweaty and disheveled .. which is a incredibly sexy look on her. When I would ask her about it she would say it was from working hard, but as time went on I was having my doubts. Joanne is 13 years younger than me and I felt like the luckiest man on earth to have her. She made my dick hard by just walking into the room. She has a huge rack, big tits that due to gravity hang down … the face of an angel and nice tight pussy. She is a bit heavy but it all looks so good that anyone would want to fuck her. My wife was all woman as well as all world in the bedroom. In fact we had been trying to get pregnant for 8 months with no success. We were trying to save money to go to a fertility Dr. I know she thinks the problem is my small prick … I’m thinking we will probably find out she is right. I’m hard just typing this. That being said I sensed something was wrong …. I sensed I had a rival for her sex.

I also started thinking her pussy was much looser than it used to be. So unable to get my suspicions out of my head ….. I decided to follow her one day …. She was doing her usual homes for that day but when she finished up early she didn’t go home. My heart was beating so fast I stayed out of site but as I followed in a car I had rented for the day ….. I knew when she took a left onto Scottsdale Road where she was going. She was going to Doc’s house … a house she cleaned on Mondays and this was Thursday. Doc is an old man of about 72 and he is asshole … but his son Todd is Joanne’s age and 1 arrogant fucking dick … never worked a day in his life drove the nice car fucked hot chicks and treated them like shit. Joanne asked him once why he was so mean to the girls he brought home and he said he could be and they still come back for more. Do you want to know why? …. She said .. yes, why … The asshole says because I have money and a huge cock …. then walked away laughing. ….. Joanne told me that story months ago and said she hated him … but here she is after hours at his house … argh… the thought of him fucking my wife with that smirk on his face made me punch the windshield and I cracked it. Aarrghhh!!! I can’t believe she is fucking him … I waited and she was in there a long time … instead of busting in I went home to think about what to do.

Now the signs of what I was feeling were all being verified right down to Todd and his huge cock stretching out that hot English pussy. I know I’m no Casanova but I thought she liked the sex .. I have a small dick but I eat great pussy and I always have a big dildo nearby to fuck her with while I dined at the “Y”. I used to fantasize about her getting fucked by a man with a big dick but knew it wouldn’t be good for me in the long run. Deep down I knew she needed more cock than I had … the truth was simple she was a better fuck then I was. I decided I had to confront her when she got home. So I cracked a Mike’s hard lemonade and waited .. while waiting I realized my dick was as hard as a rock … after my third drink I almost fell asleep but then I heard the garage door open …I looked at the clock …9pm … she was 3 hours late …….my gut wrenched … It’s show time.

She came in looking like she’d just been in a fight or had the shit fucked out of her …. Before I could say anything … she said we need to talk …. I said I already know what’s going on and I can’t believe you’re fucking that arrogant bastard. I followed you today I had to know if you were cheating on me. I could no longer ignore you coming home late looking a mess and the fact that your pussy was getting looser every week. The pain in my gut forced me to get some answers. Joanne why him of all people? You getting used by Todd makes me sick …. I can’t believe you are fucking that piece of shit. I guess he must’ve told the truth about his dick. It must be some piece of meat the way it’s wrecking your once tight pussy. ….. She had a smirk on her face as she said “Sit down and I will tell you the truth …… first off you’re only half right. Yes, I’ve been cheating with a huge cock …. But it’s not Todd’s.” I said then which one of his silver spoon sucking buddies? She said … “none …. It’s Doc … his father …. He is the one fucking the shit out of your cheating wife!” …. I was stunned …..Doc? …. Geez he must be in his 70’s! …. She said he is ….. but he wields 1 big stick and he has been using it on me. I said that fucking asshole I am going to beat his ass. She says are you sure? Because he wants to kick your ass and be able to fuck me right here in our home. I said “Call that old geyser I’m here and ready right now!” She said “OK I hope you’re prepared, He is around the corner at the park hoping you’d want to fight him now. Let me text him …she did .. he replied immediately…she said get ready to fight …. He is on his way. I thought to myself obviously the old stud isn’t afraid of me. I pulled her to me and forced her to kiss me …. I gazed into her eyes but she had this faraway look … like she was already his. I was feeling empty when Doc knocked on the door and walked in. He glared at me and I at him …I felt my dick get hard .. my enemy is here!
    Doc is 72 years old, works out and had a Chiropractic practice that he sold years ago. He is bald about 5’ 9” and 150lbs. I’m 38 years old, 5’ 11” and 320lbs. I have been in many fights and never lost any, although it had been a while since my last one. Even though I am out of shape, I don’t figure I’ll have much trouble putting my cheating wife’s old age challenged lover down for the count.
    He walked past me like I wasn’t even there to embrace tonight’s prize, my sexy busty wife Joanne. The cocky old bastard pulled her into him and kissed her …I was numb as I watched her kiss Doc back. I could see her right hand rub his cock …. And as it grew I could see the outline on his pants …. It looked like another arm! I thought holy shit that can’t be right no one can be that huge. I am feeling like a zombie watching her huge tits rubbing up against the old bastard’s chest. I could see she was getting aroused as her breathing quickened and her nipples got hard. My enemy then tells my wife to go into the bedroom, get naked and wait for him to finish me off. .. What an arrogant cocky bastard!! … She gave me a look as if she pitied me and then closed the door behind her.

The old geyser said let’s do this out back as he removed the hat covering his bald head and his shirt. He threw them on the couch, walked through the open slider and onto the grass in our back yard. I removed everything but my shorts and followed him onto the battlefield. This is it just like Darwin said … survival of the fittest, two males in the ultimate battle to fuck the female. He looked stern and confident as he coldy said “I have to destroy you and I will” … I was feeling nervous as I said .. “fuck you old man .. you are going to get your ass kicked and then beg for mercy!” He gloated and asked … “How’s your wife’s pussy been these days little dick? A little loose .. a little raw? She loves my cock … you must know that. Your wife is a great fuck … she and those big tits show up at my house every day. Every day she begs me to pound her hot English pussy into submission. She told me how small your dick was as she was cumming all over my big one. Before I take her away from you for good and start our battle …..Our fight till your finished … Wouldn’t you like to see it? Wouldn’t you like to see your rival’s cock? … I was numb but didn’t say a word but we both knew the answer … I wanted to see it .. I wanted to see what my sexy wife was slipping between those huge tits and spreading her legs wide to receive … I needed to see it bad….. He turned his back to me and slipped out of his shorts .. then he turned to face me naked ….. and as I looked at the flaccid piece of meat dangling and twitching before me …. I was already a beaten man … I looked at his horse cock and I felt like the most inadequate man on earth! I knew I could never compete with that. .. the old man saw that he had just snatched away my manhood and as I tried to get my head on straight … the old bastard attacked!!

He caught me right on the jaw and I went down! Oh my god .. oh my god no … he is all over me!! A boot to my ribs and I am on the ground in a heap. I’m already on queer street as I start to get up, Doc sees I am disorientated so he goes for the kill … wrapping his legs around my neck and squeezing like a python .. cutting off the flow of air and blood to my brain. Then as the cope de grace … he grabs his foot to make his choke hold complete … with the old stud’s junk in my face … I start to panic … I am trying to break the hold but can’t … I’m dizzy and I can’t breathe …. I realize I’m finished … Doc beat me … I’ve lost ..the old bastard is the victor! I signal my defeat by tapping my submission …. It’s was over just like that ….. I lost … my enemy had destroyed me in 2 minutes.. Doc and his cock had creamed me. With bulging eyes and a tapping hand I can’t breathe but Doc still maintains the hold .. I’m scared … terrified that the old man could kill me! But he doesn’t break the hold he eases the pressure .. teases me with a little air and tightens it again telling me maybe he should just kill me. I look at his face and it appears he means it … getting killed by my enemy fighting for the right to mate and knowing the better man won makes my little dick hard .. this makes the vicious old man laugh. He says he will spare me if I suck his cock and lube it up nice so he can fuck my wife with it …what an arrogant evil bastard he is ……. But I’m afraid he will end my life so … I don’t hesitate …. I emphatically nod my agreement. And he lets the choke hold go, spits in my face, sits in a chair on my porch and points at his monster cock .. I am shaking as I crawl over to the gloating champion and start licking his manly balls, I could swear I hear the sound of Joanne moaning in the bedroom as I lick up and down the length of the old man’s quickly growing evil looking cock that was now my master. I licked and sucked that asshole’s cock for 30 minutes till he held my head firm and said “Take this bitch boy!” Then he unloaded down my throat .. as I’m gagging on his huge load I can hear Joanne screaming from the bedroom yelling yes! Yes! Yes! As if she had just cum as well …. My Victorious 72-year-old enemy then pulls his cock out of my mouth ….and let’s go of my hair as he splatters the last stream of his seed all over my cuckold defeated face … I’m numb … realizing …that mean bastard had just broken me and taken my soul.

He then tells me he hasn’t destroyed me enough. The old man mounts me and starts raining hammer fists to my face breaking my nose and blackening my eyes …he then calls me his bitch as he pushes me down to the ground and walks by me. I cower as he faints a punch and he laughs at how traumatized his beating had made me. He walks to the corner of the house, it’s then I see there had been a tripod set up to film the entire match. He strikes a victory pose for the camera … grabs his cock and blows a kiss into the camera … I hear Joanne laughing from the bedroom …. OMG she has been watching the whole time! My wife saw the old bastard cream me and saw me suck his horse cock and swallow his spunk!!! OMG I’m mortified and a bloody mess! Doc then takes the cd out of the video unit and tells his cock it’s time to take his spoils! I start crying like a baby… the triumphant old man walks by me on his way to my bedroom door …. looks back at me like I am a piece of shit …. Opens my bedroom door …I hear Joanne say my pussy is so wet knowing you were fighting over it … I knew you would beat him Doc …I am glad I was able to see you do it ….. I can’t believe you got him to suck your cock …. Wow what a pussy he is …. now please …fuck me with your championship cock Doc. You creamed him literally and figuratively … she and Doc both laugh .. He then turns to me .. gives me the finger … makes a motion with his hand and his tongue pushing his cheek out imitating a blow job and tells my wife to get ready for the greatest fuck of her life! She kneels in front of him … looks at me and shakes her head …..I stare in disbelief as he closes the door behind him … then I hear the slurping sounds as she sucks on her champion’s cock …next I hear her beg for the winner to take what is his. She is yelling for him to fuck her … yelling about how big it is and how deep it feels. I hear her moaning and screaming Doc’s name as the bastard proceeds to hammer and fuck the shit out of my big breasted wife in our bed. He pounded that hot English pussy for an hour all the while I had to listen to my wife screaming his name as her champion and Cumming multiple times all over the old bastard’s victorious horse cock.

She belonged to him now … a few weeks later she tells me … she knew I was the problem not her ….. I said “what?” …. my now beaming buxom and beautiful bride produces one of those self-pregnancy tests which has registered positive! Oh no it can’t be ….. Joanne relays my worst fears telling me my enemy Doc and his big cock had knocked her up …. Doc had marked her for life …. MY WIFE …. MINE was pregnant with that old bastard’s baby … that evil motherfucker had won the battle and the war!! …. A tear falls down my cheek …. I think … that’s it .. my defeat is complete … The final straw …. The old man had impregnated my wife … he was going to be the father of my wife’s baby … he might as well have castrated me. My marriage … my happiness laid to ruins by a 72-year-old stud named Doc! My little prick was hard as a rock … I pictured him kicking my ass as I jerked my little pee pee again …. I came in seconds all over my hand … but in my heart I knew Darwin was right .. the better man had won the right to fuck that pussy …I knew my big buxom wife deserved more than I could give her. She was all woman and deserved to be fucked by a real man’s cock. I started to grope those big tits one morning but she shut me down saying they, like the loves bites all over them were Doc’s. The next time the asshole came over he slapped me for touching her tits and then walked through the slider asking me if I wanted to fight him again …. I started to shake as I said no sir. Joanne shook her head then lead the old stud to the bedroom. As I hear the sounds of sex I can’t help but picture the arrogant old stud pounding my wife’s pussy like I never could and realized my life would never be the same.
    Last edited by a1exjet; October 18th, 2016 at 11:47 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Re: For all the marbles. Husband fights wife's 72 year old l

lol wow. that is some cuckold fantasy. good job.

Junior Hostboard Member hammer016's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: For all the marbles. Husband fights wife's 72 year old l

that was awesome!! definitely want to hear more like that!