Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: My sexfight scripts

Quote Originally Posted by DogWithABone View Post
    Didn't you make a passive aggressive thread about leaving weeks ago? Freaking lying drama queen.
    From where I come from, there is a saying that says "If you have nothing good to say, it is better to keep your mouth shut"

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ckskevin View Post
    From where I come from, there is a saying that says "If you have nothing good to say, it is better to keep your mouth shut"
    I partially agree with that. Where I come from, it's OK to disagree, but argue/discuss about it in a civil way.
    And personally, I would say to at least try to understand and respect the others perspective, even if you don't (totally) agree with them.

For a long time I was in the dark what problem DTHooters has with my Previews. At first I thought it was about the copyrights, since he (she?) occasionally flagged about copyright material. I respect that. So to be sure to show what I did is legit, I added a disclaimer that I received written permission (by e-mail) from the producers to posts the pictures with my previews. Even before this issue came up, I already asked for the permission.
    Than I got a request to warn in my topic title about the many pictures my post contains. Because some members don't have flat fee/unlimited internet. I totally understand this, because I used to have dial in connection in the early days of the internet. And many mobile internet users also have to deal with limited amount of MB's they can spend. So I was happy to oblige with a warning about my previews containing lots of pics.
    Lately I get the impression that it is the amount and perhaps frequency of my previews that gets on his nerves. And not his alone, because others voiced their discomfort as well in one of DTHoother/Dogwithabone's threads.
    Because my deteriorated so much, I putted them out in a rapid rate. But since my situation has stabalized a bit, I will do my best to spread the releases. I will attempt to not post a new preview when the last one is still on the first page, unless the producer releases the video before that time or if my situation gets worse again. Because I also feel that those who are interested in the video, deserve a chance to check out if it would be worth their money. I hope the previews can contribute to that.
    If the previews are really that disturbing, I am willing to move them to perhaps the review sticky. But I feel that should be reserved for the reviews. Also, posts from other members, like those with polled stories got dislikes in the past. How can we move everything to a corner? And should we want that? I mean, what I personally like about this forum is it's diversity. From the captivating stories, to the insightful reviews that have helped me decide if I should try a video, to the many other topics around here.

Again, without a calm discussion with those who have some sort of issue with my previews or posts, I can only try to deduct what might be going on, and do my best to adapt accordingly.
    Because I don't posts these threads to try to irritate people, I do it because I hope it brings pleasure.
    Last edited by sffan4e; November 16th, 2016 at 07:47 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here is a separate post of the Trib it forward 2016 script, so it's easier to find for the members who want to read it.

Custom Video Gift to Forum by sffan4e script v4

by Ragnar0k (edited by sffan4e)

WORKING TITLE: BEST NURSE'S POSITION

INTRO SHOT - A Castle in Spain

Nurse Alexa (wearing her nurse uniform) is entering by the front door of the castle. She is here for a job interview to become the new nurse for the old count whose wife died last year.

Talking to a friend on her mobile: “Yes Christina, don’t worry - as soon as I get this job I’ll wear the old man out and take him for his millions.” (finishes the call laughing).

SHOT 2

Nurse Talia (also in her nurse outfit) enters the front door a minute later. Like many women she also talks her plan on the phone to her friend. “Bianca, I’m at the castle for the job interview. I’ll let you know when I have seduced the count.”

SHOT 3

Alexa is in the bedroom waiting to be interviewed. She looks surprised that she has been shown into a bedroom but in her nurses uniform she is ready for anything!

Talia walks in and both women look at each other in surprise and anger.

TALIA: What are you doing here?

ALEXA: I could ask you the same question!

TALIA: we’re not here for the same job?!

ALEXA: No one said there would be competition!

Talia sees a letter on the bedside table and picks it up.

TALIA: It says the job goes to the strongest and fittest woman. We have to sexfight for it. And count Flugel wants it all on film!

ALEXA: Bitch, I need that job more than you!

TALIA: So fight me!

FIGHT SCENE 1

The women interlock their hands and push their tits into each other.

Alexa sticks her tongue out and Talia licks it. Then they both push their tongues together, trying to flatten them against their chins. Finally they tongue wrestle trying to force their tongues into each other’s mouth.

Talia grabs Alexa in a bear hug, squeezing their tits together. Alexa fights back and the women curse and groan as they struggle.

After struggling like this for a minute or two they start pulling each other’s hair and fall to the ground where they roll over each other, wrestling for position in a cat ball.

Finally Alexa pushes Talia away and both women start undressing down to their panties.

FIGHT SCENE 2

Alexa approaches Talia who has her back to the bed and kisses her roughly as Talia responds. Both women force their hands down each other’s panties and start masturbating/finger each other while trash talking about who is better than her rival and who will win the fight.

As the women get more turned on they grab each other in a bear hug again and grind their breasts together. Then they fight to force each other on to the bed.

FIGHT SCENE 3

As they hit the bed they get their thighs between each other’s legs and roll over several times, pressing their thighs into each other’s crotches. Then they try to remove each other’s panties.

When they have each other’s panties off they slam their crotches together for some scissor trib, taking turns to be on top. This fight goes on for a bit until one woman wins by forcing her opponent to orgasm.
    The winner catches her breath for a moment after such intense tribbing while the loser lies back trying to recover.

FIGHT SCENE 4

The scissor trib loser quickly regains her strength and attacks the other girl, getting them into a 69 position so both women can start licking each other’s pussy. Later they can use fingers too. The 69 continues with the women changing top position until the loser forces the other woman to come.

FIGHT SCENE 5

The winner of the 69 gives her opponent no time to recover, getting on top of her in an aggressive missionary trib position.

The one on top shouts:

"Can you feel how my sweaty cunt lips are smashing against yours!? How my swollen clit grinds yours down?"

The one beneath shouts back:

"You fucking bitch! Give me more, I can take it, feel how my thrusts meet yours!"

This will be a prolonged scene of intense trib in the missionary position - either showing the bottom woman locking her legs around the hip or legs of the top woman and/or the top woman spreading the legs of the bottom woman wide apart. Starting with slow speed, the missionary trib ends in hard banging with wet sounds clearly audible (if possible!). One or both women possibly may come in this position.

FIGHT SCENE 6

The concluding scene: they separate and then come back together again to scissor trib until one of them comes. Both women are at their limit/near exhaustion and realise that whoever comes first loses the nurse job, and the once in a lifetime opportunity to seduce the rich count and gain his millions.

TALIA: You bitch, I see you are worn out. I will finish you of and have the count with all his luxury all for myself!

ALEXA: You whore! You are the exhausted one. I will be the last girl standing and walking away with the count and his richness!

TALIA: Come meet me woman to woman and let's see who the better one is! Both girls scissor trib for the last time, untill one of them orgasms and passes out.

FINAL SHOT

The loser of the last trib contest lies defeated on the bed.

The winner is getting dressed in her nurse’s uniform again, looking very satisfied with herself and making mocking looks over at her defeated rival.

THE END

- - - Updated - - -

Naughty nurse Talia enjoying her drink while waiting for the upcoming events...

IMG 20170122 WA0007
    Last edited by sffan4e; January 23rd, 2017 at 08:04 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You, my friend, is my God!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Naughty nurse Talia enjoying her drink while waiting for the upcoming events...

IMG 20170122 WA0007

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12