Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Trick or Treat A Halloween Story by Angel Dawn

to the Honorable Mr. Penman. This particular club only exists in my imagination.... however, if you have a few $$$, perhaps we could start our own club! As always, thank you very much for your comments.

My friend Giannis, Yeah, there are times when I would love to be a 'fly on the wall' as I read some of the amazing stories that are posted here. Thank you so much for your wonderful words about "Trick or Treat." I am very grateful.

XP. ... It is always an honor to receive praise from you. I am very humbled by your kind words. Thank you.

Junior Hostboard Member JstAFan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another enthralling story with fantastic visuals of this fabulous world you have created. I am left wondering how many hints can be found in this story regarding the remaining Private Eye chapters.

I look forward to seeing and learning more about the new characters that you have added to this world.

Junior Hostboard Member Kayla90's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angel Dear:

Exquisite as always! You already know my fav part

~K~

DogWithABone

The writing is extraordinary, as usual, but it kills me to see so many contests and not a single one with a winner. Kind of defeats the purpose of fighting.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

JstAFan ... Thank you! I appreciate the nice comment about the digital images. They were created by my very good friend, darkhound1. You can see his amazing art at deviantart.com I really do appreciate your kind comment about "Trick or Treat"... Thank you!!

Please allow me to introduce my good friend Kayla. She and I have chatted online off and on for a while now and she is one of my email friends. I asked her to join Hostboard so she could say wonderful things about me ... lol... and she did! Thank you Kayla for your nice comment. I sincerely appreciate it. (Hug)

- - - Updated - - -

DTHooters.... Thank you for your nice comment about my writing. I am very flattered that you believe my writing to be extraordinary. Thank you for saying that ... I do appreciate your kind words very much.

Yes, you are correct... not a lot of sexfighting in "Trick or Treat"... Veronica and Joy got a little 'catty' with each other.... and the conclusion to that encounter will be in another story.. but certainly no competitive sexfights. "Trick or Treat" was intended to be a fun read about a few girls at a Halloween party. I hope that everyone enjoys reading the story for what it is..... But stay tuned my friend... I hope I don't sound too boastful by saying this... but I am going to be posting a very intense sexfight story very soon.. something I know you and everyone else will enjoy reading... and there will be a decisive victorious woman standing over the exhausted defeated body of another woman. Thank you again DTHooters... Your kind words do kinda make me feel 'extraordinary.' In the meantime, have another piece of Halloween candy. (smile)

HB Forum Owner
    Trick or Treat   A Halloween Story by Angel Dawn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I personally am okay with there being no winner as long as the writing is good, and when it comes to you, Angel, the writing is phantasmic, err, fantastic! I will say this, though - Your teaser about an upcoming story has me all giddy and excited! Why oh why did you have to make my heart jump so?!
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for this Halloween surprise story! I like the way you introduce possible rivalries and friendships, and the new girls are hot (I hope we see them again in the future).
    The art deserves a special mention too. You and Darkhoound1 definitely make a great creative team.
    And you were careful not to reveal anything about the main story's ending...
    Last edited by NCX_81; October 28th, 2016 at 10:47 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn ! Angel !

What a treat ! I must say I was so excited to read this story I couldn't stop jumping haha !

It's great to see Jane Angel and Wendy in their relationship. I actually love to read about a "normal" day for them, living all together, other girls getting involved or not, going back home to see amazing goddesses... you know... everyone's normal life hahaha

I hope Wonder Woman won't disappear, Darkhound1 made some incredible artwork with this character. Can't wait to read more.

Bye

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angel darling, as a recent arrival to your shores, thank you , thank you, thank you for my introduction to my first Halloween.

You caught me by surprise with this exquisite gem of a story.

Can I be invited to your soiree next time?

I could come as Sleeping Beauty.

What do you think?

Oh, and Angel, I do so hope and wish that Jane gets her just desserts one day soon.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

XP... Thank you again for your very nice comments.... Here is something else that might cause your blood pressure to rise... I plan on posting a number of short stories (about the same length as "Trick or Treat") during the next year... I have already outlined a number of stories with the characters from "Private Eye." (including some new characters). 2017 is going to be a fun year! My fingers are going to be busy. (No, that is not what I meant! I was referring to 'typing'.) (smile)

NCX_81. Thank you for your kind words. It was so very nice of you to mention darkhound1. I am so very excited to be working with him on a number of future writing projects.

Amadou ... As always, you say the nicest things to me. I really appreciate it. Yes, I do have plans for Heather (Who was dressed as Wonder Woman) in a future short story. I like Heather!

Toni... Welcome to America. At least we speak the same language as you spoke in Australia... more or less .. (smile) Thank you for your kind comments and yes you would be a lovely Sleeping Beauty! No doubt Princess Aurora would be jealous! Now about Jane ... Hmmmm ... since your character Jane is not the same person as my character Jane.... I suggest you might want to look for the eject button on her passenger seat... but only after you are 'finished' with her.... or should I say... 'When she is finished." And I do hope we can all read more of your wonderful story very soon!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast