Thread: Dopplegangbang (f/f, human, clone?)

Junior Hostboard Member Dracologist's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Dopplegangbang (f/f, human, clone?)

I wrote this a couple months ago under commission. It's one of the few human pieces that I've written but I'll try and post up more if I can. Hope you all like it.

Doppelgangbang

"No no no, listen to me." She said over her phone, feeling the black box gripped in the smooth hand and pressed to her ear, "34...24...36. That's what I need the outfit in.... Yes the sexy red one with the white lace, the sexy Santa outfit."

Her voice chimed across the phone like a Christmas bell ringing in a silver tone. Just thinking about the outfit that she saw made her hips sway, made her body turn. Her soft yet firm 34C cups bouncing just enough that she could feel it under the plain t-shirt that she had on. It was a sultry number, a delicate detail that she had fallen in love with, but when she was up there they didn't have one in her size. Now she was calling their warehouse to have it sent in, to have it deposited into her local shop. The very sound of the woman on the other end telling her that she can pick it up today was music to her ears and leaving her with a bright, strong, beautiful smile on her gentle pink lips. Even when the call ended she couldn't contain her giddiness, the soft scrunching of her face wrinkling her skin a little over the bridge of her cute, petite nose as she bounces a bit, jumping in place on the balls of her feet as her joy rolled through her body in an almost over bounding way.

She wasn't the kind of person to get over excited about an outfit, but she just adored what she saw and wanted one that would hug her body in just that perfect way to make eyes turn, and cameras flash in her direction. She didn't have anyone in mind to wear it for her, so instead she would simply have to get it for herself. Soft giggles rolled from her figure, and with almost a skip in her step her body turned towards her living room, aiming to get herself ready for what was going to be coming up later today, after all she had a dream outfit to purchase and a sexy little red and white furred number that she was going to feel wrapped around her body tonight. This wasn't just some over the counter, mail order, retail store made outfit either, it was a stock series made to her design, her proportions, and kept in a specialty store for her to pick up. Not the cheapest way of getting sultry little numbers to hang in her closet, but one that has never failed her even once in the long time she'd been doing this.

The joy of her body, the increase of her heart rate, the overwhelming delight that was going to come with purchasing this sexy delight immediately faded from her figure as the sound of the knob on her front door started to turn. Her eyes widened, her body froze, her figure stopped instantly, and there she found herself waiting for who ever was on the other side. Her lips turned in a soft "hello" but no sound came out at all as she found herself in complete surprise by the front door to her house swinging open. At first all she could see was the bright light that rained down from the sun, the doorway filling with this glaring tone as the dark shape of a human being stood there. Wide hips, a beautiful butt shape, a tiny waist and a perfectly round set of breasts rested before her in a black shape as this woman simply stood there in her doorway and looked in at her.

"What are you doing in my house?" The voice called, the tone of annoyance and confusion wrapping her as this softly pale skinned woman that stepped in to this home.

"Your house? No, I'm Alice Hanson. This is my house." She corrected her moving to step closer to her until she realized exactly who she was looking at.

The surprise of this site, the very presence that stood before her and her eyes could only widen further in order to leave her gasping quickly to the sensation that this woman that had entered her home unannounced looked exactly like her. Shining light brown hair that ran the length of her back all the way to the center of her lower back, straight and groomed perfectly to display how well she tended to herself. The greenest of eyes shining out like emeralds through a waterfall locked in her own. Even the high cheek bones that so perfectly framed her beautiful face left both looking on at one another as if they were long lost twins that neither ever knew about.

"No, I'm Alice Hanson. I don't know who you are, or why you look like me, but this isn't funny and you need to leave." Anyone would believe that they were being pranked at this point, every single person would believe that their was some hidden camera show going on if they came home to see themselves standing in their own living room.

"Leave?" She asked, moving towards the woman that was still walking forward into her home, "This is my house, bitch. YOU need to leave."

It wasn't just the face that seemed to be the same either. The sight of that gorgeous face was only the start as they looked on at one another. Their green eyes locked for a while, but soon even they drifted down, curious as to just how similar they really were. The image that the one Alice had been impressed by when she first saw the outline in the door way made her feel just a bit guilty as she noticed this other Alice had the same exactly shape and tones that she did. Vanity wasn't something that bothered her, but the shock of just how vain she really was hit her figure like a brick wall. She was an amazing woman, a beautiful creature and only now that she looked on at someone who had copied every single shape about her body did she truly notice this. It was an image that caught her entirely by surprise, but at the same time filled her with an odd touch of pride that she could appreciate her own body.

"So you stole my tits too, huh? You're the best fake I've ever seen." The other said to her, breaking her concentration on that newly found self confidence.

"Fake? Oh no no. I'm the original, bitch. You're the fake."

"Now you're lying too, just great." The other replied back quickly to this claim, shaking her head, "Look, all I know is that I set out to make an order at the store, I come back and boom... fake me standing in the middle of my house."

"I already told you that I'm not the fake here, you stuck up cunt. You might have my face, my tits, and my amazing ass, but that doesn't make you me. So whoever you are, you need to get out of here or I'm going to take those duplicate breasts out of your chest."

The movement of their steps brought them both closer, neither willing to admit if they were a fake, a doppelganger, a clone, anything of that nature to the other. Both seemed so certain that they were the real Alice, that they were the authentic version that both even started to doubt themselves. She remembered her history, where she was from, who she knew, her goals and aspirations, and now that she stood in front of the woman that simply had to be an imposter there was no way to prove that the one standing against her was a liar. These two Alice's were identical, their shirts and pants being the only difference between them as one wore red while the other dressed herself in grey. This wasn't the greatest difference as their shirts both seemed to hug their bodies closely, showing off that thin waist and succulent handful sized mounds, but the closer that they got to one another the more their shirts smashed down and left their well sized curves to crush in and smash down.

The narrowed gaze that was shared between them left these two to watch, to study, to learn, and to already know exactly where this was going to end up. It was clear that they shared more than just looks, that if one of them was a fake then that one must have the same exact train of thought that they do thanks to the fact that every movement one made seemed to be imitated at the same time by her doppelganger Even when they felt their massive breasts smash together they couldn't seem to stop themselves from admiring the softness of those tits, the firmness of the nipples crushing through the fabric of their common cotton shirts. The tone sensation of their abs, flat like a river stone that had sat in the rushing waters for ages until every dibet and bend was turned into a smooth and flawless curve. The feeling of this body pressed to what had to be itself only left them wanting more, but also continued to feed into what had become a bottomless rage of hatred for the woman that seemed so eager to steal her design and look. It would be one thing if they were simply wearing the same outfit, but to duplicate her entire image, her face, her body, her beautiful and sultry curves that seemed to fit against itself like a custom clock gear. They were seem-less, and more than willing to find flaws on the others body for the entire purpose of proving which between them was the one and true Alice.

"We're only going to settle this one way you know." The grey shirt said to her counter part which was instantly followed by a nod from this red clad woman.

"Yeah, I know. We're going to have to undress one another and see if you had surgery to make your tits as butt look like mine."

Another shot, another claim that she was fake. The patience to this wearing thin, "I don't take my clothes off for just anyone, but if it makes you shut up and proves me as the real deal then I'm going to happily stand by to see that."

"Do it then Let's look at what we've got." This red shirt said softly. Her fingers were already gripping on her out top, starting to slide it up over her belly before noticing that her opponent wasn't doing the same, "I knew it, fake as hell."

"Bitch, it's my idea. I'm just not sold yet on the idea of pulling off my clothes so that you can get some sick fantasy answered of seeing me naked."

"Is that what's going on here? Worst excuse I've ever heard, but that's OK I'm done with this game you're playing. I'm going to show you that my body is the hot and sexy real thing even if I have to tear your shirt clean off your shoulders to do it."

It was only then that their hands would wrap around one another, taking hold of their opposing shirts and starting to jerk and tug at them, the loud grunts filling the room while they fight to keep what they were wearing while pulling the outfits from their heated opponents. These girls wanted to prove themselves, wanted to show that they were the true Alice, and if such a thing came down to getting naked and comparing their bodies without any bothersome clothing to block the sight then they would do what needed to be done in order to resolve themselves This struggle between them wasn't even close to being a fight, though, that was coming. This struggle that they pushed and pulled against each other was nothing more than the precursor that would lead up towards the glorious battle destined to ring between them.

Green eyes narrowed and clinched as their faces turned away from one another with a hot burning blush wrapping around their cheeks. Their shirts had been pulled free, discarded, their bodies made bare and when two hands wrapped fingers around those well sized breasts the figure from the Alice suffering this would shake and suffer. Her pale figure shuddering under the tight grip that was placed on her pert and beautiful c-cups by the woman that looked like her, the woman that practically was her in so many ways. Even while she was left moaning to her large breasts being handled so expertly her own hands reached around this woman, snugging her digits around the curve of those pants with her thumbs quickly sinking in underneath. The fast pull lifted this fabric from her new-found rival's hips, peeling the pants and thong clearly away with a fast lift that would slide this tightly hugging fabric off of her the curvy and beautiful butt. Those pants didn't stand a chance at all, being dropped down to the floor instantly only for Alice to kick them to the side. It left them with a bit of difference now. One Alice being completely naked and gripping her opponent's large breasts while the other still wore a thong that had been hidden under her baggy shirt.

The grip that she had on this rear only tightened now that it was bare, keeping it close and even lifting a hand to slap down against the firm and yet soft sexual bend to send a ripple from one cheek straight into the other. The slap forcing the soft call of her lungs to reach form her lips, her eyes flicking shut for a second and even her grip on those breasts loosened while she struggled to regather herself. Another hard slap came in instantly after the first, which left her hands fully dropping from those c-cups and wrapping around the lower back of the woman that keeps spanking her. The feeling of that toned ass was nice against her fingers, but the this second hit only caused her that hold to tighten this time around her tits which caused her back to arch and force more of those handful sized mounds into that awaiting grip. It was a hard enough squeeze that Alice's hands were made to release that butt and grip down on the other Alice's large fruit. Arms crossed over one another now, struggling to pinch, grip, hold, and twist their ample tits as their loud moans and soft cooing calls rolled from their lungs to test and feel for any imperfections that would prove that the other wasn't the true Alice. Everyone that knew her already knew that Alice's body was flawless, perfectly shaped, amazingly designed, and if they could find anything wrong with it at all then that meant that the fake was discovered. What they found instead were two sets of large and perfectly round tits being crushed between fingers so that their nipples would flick and grind across one another, a sensation that only added more to the amazing pleasure that washed over both of them at once.

Alice had been gripping those tits for a while, even while she was undressed by this other Alice, neither knew who the clone was and neither was willing to admit to it, but if she was looking for flaws in those large c-cups then she certainly hadn't found them yet. That meant she had to look elsewhere for imperfections if she was going to prove her point. While this woman gripped down on her own tits after holding her butt for that short time this Alice decided to try her own hand at feeling up the woman she assumed was the imposter. The thong that filled her grip felt soft, smooth, lacie, with tiny textures built into it covering what felt to be the tight muscles of a well defined butt coupled with a perfect softness that folded against her fingers when she gripped it. The sensation of this butt, this large ass that filled her hands with each cheek left Alice amazed and jealous as it perfectly matched her own rump. It was a jealousy that confused her as this ass was exactly the same as her own, which left her feeling like she was envious of her own rear even while she lifted her hand to bring it down quickly over that thong clad rump, feeling as it shook and rippled the same way hers had earlier. The soft coo that was brought from the lungs of that body only left her smirking a bit more, but those thumbs peeling off that final garment to leave the two completely exposed and naked to one another.

Now there was nothing different about them, perfect copies of one another, mimicking in perfect ways with their more than perfect bodies. Another lift of that palm left it swinging down instantly across that butt, impacting it immediately to force her fellow Alice to shake and shudder from the pleasure of the spank that ran through her figure. The texture of that smooth white butt that folded the softness of her tush right against the gripping fingers that held onto it left both moaning in their own way. Each feeling both the hands and the rear fitting into the hold that she had on her opponent like a ball set inside of a custom designed socket. The one Alice squeezing tighter on those tits, almost unable to believe just how amazing they felt in her hands, the blushing of her cheeks showing that while her body was the same she wanted these tits as her own. Their figures were sets of perfection, amazing displays of feminine beauty which left them hating the other for that beauty the longer that they were together. Long slender legs, perfectly shaped hips, beautifully tucked waists, and lovely round breasts gave both every reason that they needed to hate the beautiful woman in front of her. Even the texture of their hair made them jealous as their eyes traced from toe to head, passing their gaze over the lovely high cheeks that were as if sculpted by a god.

"You fucking bitch. I can't believe you stole my look all the way down to my hair!" Alice yelled, reaching her hands up to take hold of her rival's tresses to start pulling at them, to start yanking.

The other was made to scream, made to cry out from the sudden pull on her chocolate locks, her head forced to lean to the side in the direction it was pulled before reaching both of her own hands up to grip the other Alice right back. Heads were made to roll, made to lean from one side to the next as they screamed and cried out in loud gasps of pain while their naked bodies began rubbing in against one another. Every pull jerking that figure in another direction, changing how their bodies connected and leaving them both grunting deeply against one another. Only now and then were their green eyes even able to see one another, usually looking to the side or straight up while the burning blushes of their cheeks wrapped around their figures. This jealous rage that both had, that neither would ever admit, drove each other to yank and pull on that brown hair before one of them finally released those locks to swing her hand quickly out front. The aim wasn't for her rival's face, though, but to those beautiful and "perfect" tits that had driven her to this point of rage. If there wasn't an imperfection in those breasts then she would MAKE one, and then THAT would prove that she was the one and true Alice, not this clear and obvious fake that had stolen her look and design.

The feeling of such a hard swing hitting her tits, shaking them immediately and forcing them to impact one another in a hard wave that forced the soft voice of this Alice to cry out in both pain and a great amount of pleasure which reddened her cheeks in both shame and fury. It was obvious that this bitch wanted to play rough, and that was something that this Alice was more than happy to provide as she moved to slam her thick and beautiful creamy breasts straight into the round mounds of the those opposing c-cups. The entire anger that rushed through her body leaving her impacting her chest into her counterpart, smashing the two shaking breasts down against one another only to have them pulled apart and forced down once again. Over and over they'd hammer themselves into those chests, the feeling of their hard and pert nipples stabbing, sliding, and flicking across their figures to leave them both grunting and howling out loudly. Every hard beat that hit filled the girls both with the sound of heated moans muffled by the deep call of loud cries of hot pleasure. The feeling of their hard collisions left both moaning, gasping, and crying out as they felt their thick breasts smashing and pressing together over and over again, but even that didn't stop the two as they pushed to make the other girl quit first, drove themselves to try and dominate their own bodies as they were forced to look on at their own face.

"I'm not giving in to you, whore. I'm taking you down right here." One Alice would announce, claiming the victory already while the other grit her teeth and slide her arms around that sexy body.

The tight hold that one had would instantly be imitated by other, keeping them close now, forcing them to grind their hot tits together as the smooth texture of their milky breasts rubbed and bent around the the rivaling mounds. Those nipples had grown hard as rocks, pressing in, stabbing into the soft flesh that shook around them and even dueling between themselves. These nubs turning, bending, and beating against one another left them both groaning and gasping in open display while their heads rolled back in pure pleasure. The amazing display forced their cheeks to burn hot, their very figures being made to give in to the amazing sensation of this sexy tit-fight that they were forcing themselves into, but neither willing to lose. It was clear that the loser was the one that couldn't handle it anymore, couldn't withstand the tight hold that only got tighter, the feeling of their rounds breasts crushing down more and more until they felt like they were going to burst out the sides. The loud calls that echoed from their bodies were driven from their lungs by the pain, but the one that gave up first clearly wasn't the true Alice.

"G... give it up.." She whined, fighting to withstand the deep pain that came with having her lovely curves crushed down against her own chest.

"Ne.. NE. never." The other replied, feeling her entire body shaking from the pure pain that coursed through her.

Every breath that they tried to take became a difficulty, became a struggle and as their green eyes looked on between them it was only one who's gaze finally started to drive, started to look away. Her struggling to gasp for any air at all had left her mewling over the feeling of her large c-cups being abused in such a horribly alluring way. Alice, the true Alice, the one Alice to conquer the other would release a smirk as she saw herself winning this fight, felt those arms loosening around her until they finally dropped down to hang at her sides and soon released her to watch this woman fall to the floor at her feet.

Hands reached out to scoop up clothing quickly, taking hold of it as she struggled to recover from this clear loss. Alice standing over here in a smirk as she gathered what she'd been wearing before this little match and soon racing for the door, trying to escape.

"This.. ugh.. this isn't over yet, bitch." The defeated Alice proclaimed, "I'm the real Alice and I'll prove it. Just you wait!" And just like that she was gone, running through the threshold and darting her path away from this place to plan out her attack to get this asshole back for what she'd just done to her.

A very newly emptied bag rested on her bed as she stood there in front of a mirror. Her breasts were still sore, her rear ached, and she occasionally checked for bruising across her milky white skin, but so far nothing had shown up. Today had been an good day which turned into a weird day, but now that she stood in front of this mirror, now that she looked on at herself with this beautiful Christmas red gown on that just barely managed to cover her rear with its white furred lining, the soft succulent moan that rolled from her pretty pink lips rolled free. This outfit just so perfectly hugged her large c-cup sized breasts, leaving her fingers to reach up and wrap around them just to hold onto those milky mounds for a second before then changing to press her biceps to either side, watching them squeeze together and create a line of cleavage that other ladies simply wished they could mimic with their flat chests and oversized melons. Her chest was perfect, her hips were as well, and while that large butt pressed against the white trim she'd pop her hips out just enough so that her entire red gown would swing backwards with a hard whip. The black boots that she wore along with it ran all the way up to her thighs, covering them in a soft shining leather tone with heels that helped stick those hips out even more just to balance.

Her hand lifted up quickly, passing behind her head as her fingers vanished against her long brown hair, the tresses coming between her fingers before slowing down her back while she gave herself a gentle and beautiful coo. It was only for her own sake that her hatred had subsided, that she'd gotten over the jealousy of her own body put on her by that weird copy that she'd gotten into a fight with. It was odd enough to be fighting someone that looked as flawless as she was, but for that person to have her face, her hair, and to match every single aspect of her body. It was both flattering and infuriating especially when that bitch was trying to claim herself as the "real Alice" for whatever that meant. It was a thought that could leave her body, that could be pushed to the back of her mind for now while she focused all of her attention specifically on the sight of the herself in this warm and fancy number that she'd only just purchased today. The very sight of it making her want to touch herself, making her feel wet and bothered in the anticipation of how badly she'd ravage her own body tonight while wearing this outfit alone. Alice didn't have confidence issues, there simply wasn't enough room to fit it into her with all of the sexy that she already stored, and as she giggled to the sight of her beautiful figure wrapped in red an all too familiar sound caught her attention.

"Ugh.. those fools! I can't believe that they sold my outfit to someone else, and then questioned me about it like I'm some kind of idiot!" The voice flowed through the building, coming from the lifting room as the front door closed.

An all too frustrated Alice was on the brink of snarling as she raged and dropped her purse by the front door, moving to kick her shoes off to the side to be retrieved later. It wasn't bad enough that some duplicate looking bitch version of her had gotten into a fight with her earlier, it wasn't bad enough that her large breasts still stung and ached with how they were slammed and squeezed just this morning, but now the day had gone worse because the sultry Santa clause outfit that she'd asked to be delivered to the store had been picked up by someone else. It would seem that special ordering and putting her name on things simply wasn't good enough anymore, that if she wanted to get her outfits then she'd have to deal with little college grade dicks not having any idea how to check for ID before selling something. Needless to say, Alice was steamed, but she wasn't nearly as angry as she was going to be when her hand gripped down onto her bedroom door handle to open it and see the vision of a lovely, beautiful copy of her body standing there in front of her once again. The sight that this woman had returned filled her with a burning rage which burned only that much brighter when she saw what she was wearing.

"You?! You bought my sexy Santa outfit from the store?!" Alice was practically screaming at her at this point.

"I saw it, and I wanted it. If you didn't want me to pick it up then you shouldn't have ordered it in MY name." And they were back on this again, one claiming to be the real Alice, insinuating that the other was fake.

"That's my name. I'm the real Alice, and that gown is mine!"

"I bought it, whore. You're just mad that it looks better on me than it ever could on a lesser bitch like you." Even as this Alice turned she'd pop her hips once again, sending the trim to lift off and show off the underside of her pert and beautiful butt before it flapped back against her hips again.

That did it, Alice was done with this fake, this copy ruining her life all day. She didn't know who this bitch was, how she came to look like her, and why she was trying to steal her life, but at this point she simply didn't care anymore. Alice wanted to teach this woman a lesson, to show her that she had the real body, that her curves were superior in every way. There was so much more trash talk that they could share, so many more stings and jabs that they could make at one another, but rather than allowing this little game to go on the most recently arriving Alice would charge her counterpart, yelling out towards her with her hands outstretched her her fingers finding a home to grip at that gown. She didn't want to tear it, she didn't want to see it ripped, but she'd rather destroy the entire outfit than to see it wrapped around the body of this slut that had just walked into the store and took it.

The red clad Alice cried out loudly as she felt those hands wrap around her breasts, their movement squeezing down on the large mounds through the crimson color of the soft and smooth fabric holding it. The time of being confused by the fact that someone else shared her straight, light brown hair, her green eyes, her pink lips, and her high cheek bones had passed, the surprise of it had faded, and now all that she saw this woman as was nothing more than an enemy. There was no more room for confusion or surprise now that they both knew what they were up against, the sight of themselves coming in for a hard fight left one with her hands gripping and pulling at this red sexy Santa outfit while the one wearing such a garment reached her hands up to take hold of those light brown tresses. The fast swing of that body would pull the charging bitch, moving her so that instead of continuing to torture her already sore and aching breasts this pale, smooth skinned beauty would find herself tumbling across the floor until the bed present here would impact the rear of her knees and force her down onto the soft cushion of the mattress. The single bounce made by her body forcing her soft points to gently shake all before strong and slender thighs would find themselves wrapped around her hips to pin her down against her bed.

Alice grunted, moaning, looking up at the sight of a beauty busty lady sitting on her hips. The sight of it leaving her moan up towards her before she realized that her hair was still being pulled. A loud cry called out from her, a hand lifting up quickly to try and swing for that body resting over top of her only to have her wrist pinned down. The other hand lifting only for it to suffer the same fate, but at least this top Alice had released her hair in order to do it. She found herself pinned down, her arms struggling to lift only for her body to be trapped under the weight of this beautiful creature. Did this mean that she couldn't lift her own weight? Well, not from this position she couldn't. The deep grunt that filled her lungs found that smiling bitch slowly leaning down more and more towards her figure, soon crushing those large tits against her figure and driving a deep and long gasp from the bottom Alice's core.

"Get off me!" She cried out, still struggling while this smiling whore was bounced around like a rodeo.

"I'm not going anywhere, bitch. I'm going to teach you a lesson about screwing with me that you're never going to forget." The top Alice said in a confident smile, "I'm going to leave your tits and ass battered and bruised to the point that nobody will ever believe that you're me."

"You BITCH!" She screamed, "You're the one pretending to be me, you even went into the store and stole the outfit saved just for me!"

"It's a waste on you anyway. These kinds of numbers need a certain alpha attitude. They're not made for beta bitches like you."

Alice knew that this tramp wouldn't be talking her crap if she was on the bottom, but while she had her arms pinned down against the soft comforter there was nothing that she could do about it. The heated grunt, the long grinding of her teeth left the downed woman struggling to move as those red clad breasts came down to rub against her own, trying to smash hers against her body the best that she could. Neither had the leverage to make it work, though, and this pale woman on top simply ended up rubbing herself over her lower counterpart. It was clear that if they were going to get anywhere in this fight, if they were going to be able to show one another who was the better Alice, that she was going to need to release those hands and open herself up for a counter attack.

This top Alice released her captive, letting go of her wrists, and quickly swung her hand down instantly in an attempt to keep this bitch submitted by slapping the palm of her hand straight across the surface of those clothed breasts, impacting them quickly straight across that shirt and bra which both worked to absorb as much of this hit as they were able to. This created a very obvious point for both of them. As long as they were wearing clothes there was no way of truly punishing those sexy bits for being attached to such a raunchy bitch. The solution was clear and almost as if reading their minds they'd both reach up for those outfits. As much as Alice would hate to tear and break this sexy Santa gown that she'd been looking forward to the fact that it was on this whore's body meant that it was tainted. Her fingers wrapped around the white furred lining crushing it in her hand so that when she pulled straight down on it the feeling of her own heart shattering would send the thing straps that held this outfit up on her shoulders to snap away. The soft cry of remorse filled both of their lungs, but this quickly subsided into a burning rage. One mad for harming her outfit and the other just as angry for her wearing it to begin with.

With that top pulled down those thick, milky c-cups would bounce free, swaying softly against one another before settling down against her chest and leave those hands to reach up and grip at them, to take hold of the nipples and squeeze down in tight pinches that forced a loud cry of pain and pleasure from the top woman's body. The pinch alone was hard enough that while Alice's head rolled backwards and her lungs emptied the deep call of her moaning tone as she found herself being pulled. The twisting motion of the lower Alice's body dragged her rival down onto the bed by those large breasts, forcing this woman down onto her back so that she couldn't straddle her anymore. The roll would have been followed up with Alice moving to try and get on top of this woman, wanting to turn the tables on her, but the grip that held her top so tightly would find those hands separating from one another and tearing her shirt down the middle from collar to rim. This forced those c-cups to bounce free, to shake a bit and which left Alice in shock from her outfit being destroyed so easily. The surprise was enough to leave her locked in place, not progressing her attack and instead finding her hands pushed off of those well tortured nipples. The shove forced Alice to lose her balance, catching herself with her hands down on the bed, but her opponent wasn't going to lay off of her so easily and with a swinging hand Alice was made to feel her own kind of torture as this strike landed clearly against her butt. The force of it jerking her body forward just enough, but it was hard to tell if the sound rolling from her lungs was that of a whimper or a moan. Whatever sound it was it rolled from her body with a clear shiver that left her sucking air into her lungs in a shattered gasp. Every hit landing harder, stinging more, forcing her hips to shake and jiggle in ripples up and down the length of it from the point of impact all the way up to her hips and then back down.

"Ugh.. you bitch.. Stop!" She cried out.

"Never, you pretender. I'm not ever going to stop until you quit this fake game of yours."

"I'm not the fake, you cunt! I'm the real Alice!!"

"Stop lying!!"

Another hard series of slaps came down instantly, hitting harder than ever and forcing one Alice to cry out loudly and roll herself onto her side just to make it all stop. Her butt was red, sore, but both knew that they'd only gotten started on this fight. Laying there on this bed on both of their sides the two ladies wrapped their arms around one another just like before. The tight hold of their figures pulling their bodies close together as they released a grunt all at once. Their abs crushed down, their thighs pinned as one, their hips, their shoulders, all touching and their c-cups being made to suffer all that much more between them. The round, soft flesh was crushed down against their own chests, their hard pert nipples struggling to find any sensitive flesh at all while that grip only got tighter. Every tiny movement that they made left them grunting and groaning while their nipples dueled and fought all on their own between them. Soft flicks, hard presses, merciless stabs, and the loud tones of their voices calling out to echo off of the walls between them. Both ladies knew that they had to keep this up, had to fight in order to prove their body was better, to prove that it was the authentic one, but the longer that they held on the weaker their grip would get and the hotter their anger sparked.

"Give it up.. you bitch!" One asked, struggling to keep her tight grip as the pain of her breasts smashed down against her started to overwhelm her senses.

"Not a.. ugh.. a chance, whore. I'm not ever going to stop." The other called back, unwilling to give up who she was just because this woman showed up and started claiming to be her.

Their heavy grunts filled the room, their loud calls sounding out and with their pain filled eyes looking on towards the other woman's beautiful face it was soon clear that they couldn't accomplish what they wanted like this, they couldn't achieve their goal of proving themselves to be real simply by struggling in this way. They needed to get deeper, more exact, more aggressive, but both were more than willing to do anything that they needed to if it meant proving who they were. It was time to turn up the heat between them and truly overcome this little competition between them.

When their arms released one another, their eyes narrowed, they were both a bit surprised that it had been so easy to break free from such a grasp, but that was only the start of their little game. Now that they were released one again one would slip free from the bed, peeling herself off of it and leaving the other to sit up more and slide her knees under her body for balance. They'd use what they had to get the advantage, but fighting tit to tit alone clearly wasn't going to resolve anything.

Alice started to lift from the bed, started to rise up from her crouched position, but her counterpart was already stepping in towards her. Hands were reaching out towards her lifting head, once again taking hold of Alice's hair, but this time instead of simply pulling it to force her back down on the soft surface she'd bring that woman forward, pulling her towards this standing woman's figure so that the half kneeling Alice would find her beautiful face locked down against the solid chest bone right between those soft and supple breasts. The feeling of them crushing down against the sides of her face left Alice almost melting to the milky scent that surrounded her, but soon found that as she tried to push back, as she tried to escape, those arms had locked around her and trapped her body in place. The struggling of her figure leaving her grunt and gasp, fighting this woman while the space between those beautiful breasts slowly started to run out of air. Alice knew that she was in trouble like this, that she was going to have to find a way out if she was going to overcome her double.

If she couldn't push Alice off of her body, break the hold around her head, then she was going to have to try something else. Her fingers, her well filed nails, would come down quickly across those toned thighs, clawing at them slowly and leaving the standing Alice shivering in place. Her body releasing at thick and long moan that could be heard echoing from the depths of that chest this woman was pinned against. Fluttered eyes, deep panting breaths, the long rolling cry that filled her mouth all slipped free at once just before they would be repeated again as an open handed slap would move to impact her large, well built butt. Claw-like fingers sunk easily and quickly against the round, smooth surface of this pale rump, feeling her nails sink against the flesh before they'd rake across the bubble-like surface. It was a sensation that forced Alice to jump, made her entire body shiver as she called out once again, lifting her voice against the ceiling while her grip loosened. Another hard slap, another long clawing, and without any focus on the hold this lower woman would find herself freed just enough to pull the distracted Alice forward onto the bed once again. It was time for another mounting, but this time the bottom woman was going to show this bitch how to properly top someone.

Quickly her movement came to proper herself over that body, looking across it with a soft lick of her lips before the once standing Alice even had a chance to recover. Hands lifted for defense, but found nothing air as that big booty crushed down on her pinned breasts, locking this woman's shoulders down by weight alone. This wasn't the extent of her plan, though, not by a long shot, and with those fingers having only just finished clawing at hot bubble butt, those hands would move downward between her own legs to grip at the light brown hair of this woman still half dressed in that now ripped and torn sexy Santa outfit. The light tug of her arms was too much to be resisted and this woman's face would be pulled up against that already drenched slit. The smell of need, of sexual dominance left the newly bottom Alice to squirm, to fight off, to try and break free while the scent continued to invade and take over her nose. This top Alice wasn't going to just stop there, however, and with a lift of her hand from that hair she'd arch the swing of her arm down behind her, landing a nice hard, well placed slap right against that very delicate pussy. The force of it caused this bottom Alice to moan instantly, opening her mouth so that she would be made to taste a sample of that heated juice before her mouth snapped shut once again.

"Mmrrph.." She muffled out, trying to push, pull, slap, anything that she could against that large butt to get it off of her.

"You shouldn't talk with your mouth full, slut." The top Alice smirked down to her lifting her hand in anticipation to slap that pussy once again.

As the hand swung down in a mighty movement the bottom Alice's hand reached up, wrapping her fingers around that wrist and with a fast pull toppled her rival to peel that body off of her face, finding strings of hot sexual need connecting between her lips and that cunt only to have them stretch and snap while she went to jump back on top of this woman once again. Back and forth the two would roll, only finding themselves on top for seconds at a time as they struggled and fought to keep any level of dominating position over the other and failing. Nipples would be pinched, stretched, and twisted. Breasts would be gripped, crushed, and smashed down. Butts would be slapped, beaten, and bruised. Even their hair couldn't escape this fight as it was used like a leash between the two in order to pull and tug one another around anytime that they could grip it. The loud calls constantly struggled free, their heated bodies fighting off the sexual desire to just give in and allow themselves to be dominated if it meant receiving the attention from such a beautiful double, but neither willing to give up who they believed themselves to be if it meant doing so.

"I'm not going to give this up, whore." One Alice would announce, narrowing her gaze while her nipple was bit down on and her head made to jerk back from a hard pull of her hair.

"I'm not either. I'm the true Alice and I'm going to prove it." The other side, fighting off a coo from her throat as she felt her breasts being crushed against her body while a thigh rubbed up between her legs, the fast swing of a hand beating the side of her breasts into one another.

It was only when the sound of their front door swung shut that the two would start to slow, turning to look back over their shoulders to open door of their bedroom while the yawning movement of someone looking exactly the way that they did turned the corner and locked eyes on them. "More clones? Those guys at the lab need to cut this shit out."

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Dopplegangbang (f/f, human, clone?)

Damn! what an excellent piece of writing! You have given me an idea that I want to use in a future story... I have always wanted to write about two duplicates... two mirror images of each other. It will be quite different than your story, but thank you for the inspiration! Your words are very HOT! Thank you for posting... what a wonderful way to introduce yourself to all of us! (Hug)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    Damn! what an excellent piece of writing! You have given me an idea that I want to use in a future story... I have always wanted to write about two duplicates... two mirror images of each other. It will be quite different than your story, but thank you for the inspiration! Your words are very HOT! Thank you for posting... what a wonderful way to introduce yourself to all of us! (Hug)
    -hugs back- Thank you for your praise and I'm glad that I could inspire you! I'm sure that you're work will be excellent like always. Space travel is ALWAYS fun, so I'm going to look forward to seeing it once it's written.

Junior Hostboard Member Pega-Sus's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, that story was so great that it lured me out to finally stop lurking and start writing

Say, Dracologist, are you still doing commission work and is there a way to contact you outside of this forum? I would have written you a PM but since this is my very first post here I am not yet allowed to do that ^^

Greetings

Lothar

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Priapidion View Post
    Wow, that story was so great that it lured me out to finally stop lurking and start writing

Say, Dracologist, are you still doing commission work and is there a way to contact you outside of this forum? I would have written you a PM but since this is my very first post here I am not yet allowed to do that ^^

Greetings

Lothar
    It's excellent that I could help inspire you to get into writing. I look forward to seeing your posts. As for Commissions, yes I do commission writing except for this month because I'm working on a publish-able work this month, but we can still talk and plan out the outline and layout of the story. Usually I discuss things on FA, but I can understand if you don't have one of those so instead just message me on my skype: WRESinn If you don't have one of those then I'll send you my email. And don't worry, privacy is important to me so I won't disclose or discuss your story ideas with anyone else.

Junior Hostboard Member twinfanatic's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Haven't been on for a long time. Just reading this makes me hard. Love stories like this. I wonder if there's a part two to this.

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Wow, this story was not only exciting but excellently written. Bravo. * Clap emojies *

I know someone who would literally explode if they read this. lol I'll have to send them a link.