Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eat or be Eaten (f/f, slime assimilation fight)

Senior Hostboard Member
    Eat or be Eaten (f/f, slime assimilation fight)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Eat or be Eaten (f/f, slime assimilation fight)

I have to confess, I started to read this story a while back. Thought it was weird, and put it on the back burner.
    So today I bought it back up to give it another try. In other words - read it slower.
    Kind of science fiction-ish, but I get this goo girl theme now. And the title says it all - kind of.
    It is hot if your into that sorta thing. After reading this story, I'm getting into this kind of hot story - sorta.
    Just my two cents.

Junior Hostboard Member luorlucy's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    You should PM me, I've been setting up to turn this into a comic
    Haha seems I can't send PMs since this only my third post ever! But if you do set this up as a comic keep us all informed!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by luorlucy View Post
    Haha seems I can't send PMs since this only my third post ever! But if you do set this up as a comic keep us all informed!
    well I was gonna see if you have any contributions to the design and scenes that were your favorite!

Junior Hostboard Member Dracologist's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

You should PM me, I've been setting up to turn this into a comic
    I don't mind if you really want to turn it into a comic series. That's kind of a happy surprise.

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Without a doubt, this is one of the absolute best story ideas on here! I feel sexfighting can get a little structured and stuffy, so, adding new fetishes like slimegirls into the mix is something I can really get behind! I'm a little late to the party here, but I want to give this post a little love. <3 <3 <3

Thank you so much for such an interesting concept, and I can't wait to see anything just as unique from this board as people start to add even more kinks to the mix. Don't be scared, everyone, get weird as hell with it! ;D

This story, and my trusty vibe, managed to force out two consecutive orgasms tonight! That's a win in my book.
    I'd give this story a 5 out of 5!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahtheSlayer37 View Post
    Without a doubt, this is one of the absolute best story ideas on here! I feel sexfighting can get a little structured and stuffy, so, adding new fetishes like slimegirls into the mix is something I can really get behind! I'm a little late to the party here, but I want to give this post a little love. <3 <3 <3

Thank you so much for such an interesting concept, and I can't wait to see anything just as unique from this board as people start to add even more kinks to the mix. Don't be scared, everyone, get weird as hell with it! ;D

This story, and my trusty vibe, managed to force out two consecutive orgasms tonight! That's a win in my book.
    I'd give this story a 5 out of 5!

Hello Sarah, glad you liked the story.. this is actually the work of a great female friend of mine and me. I think you would love her, she is all about kinky crazy role plays to complete sexual exhaustion. Msg me and I'll give you her name.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Eat or be Eaten (f/f, slime assimilation fight)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Hello Sarah, glad you liked the story.. this is actually the work of a great female friend of mine and me. I think you would love her, she is all about kinky crazy role plays to complete sexual exhaustion. Msg me and I'll give you her name.
    MR_TJ, I also can't commend you and your friend highly enough for the story, which to my taste is highly original, deeply compelling and incredibly sexy!

Makes me wish somehow that I could discover my own female muse as I sometimes worry that my own writings may lack something of an authentic voice. Its in the nature of writing though to have to work on trying to find different voices, I guess.

I hope you are both inspired to write some more.

Ragnar0k

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

:P Well, pass on my praise to your friend! She did a great job, and the story was very fun. Also, good on her for keeping it tame. I would have... probably made it a lot more disgusting, myself!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dracologist View Post
    Eat or be Eaten

Red and Blue were able to turn towards one another, able to finally look directly in the others face once again just as their hips started to separate, their chest coming apart, though they still had to share the same large and luscious breasts. Their thighs were the only other parts of their bodies still connected, but Blue quickly started to think of a plan, a way that she could finally get the upper hand on Red. The easy smirk that rolled over her lips gave away that she was looking to betray their truce and this crimson slime caught on instantly. She didn't know how but it was clear that the azure cunt was up to something.

What Red couldn't see was how Blue's hips moved, how her beautiful butt swayed just enough so that the front of it could start to form something new, something that both hadn't seen before. A thick, strong, meaty shaft rose from her hips, climbed the length of her soft and toned belly so that it would be pressed between their abs, crushed down by slime made muscles all before she started to rear those hips backwards. She wanted to penetrate this woman, to fill her, to take her, to drain her with this dripping blue cock, but as she savored the sensation of what that would feel like by the time she thrust herself forward it was already too late and Red had formed her own to parry the slime made sword with one of her own. The two would slide side by side, moved from the tip to the base and then back up again before separating. They were goo-girls and could be penetrated anywhere meaning that they needed to be careful with how they handled themselves. Every time one would drive in the other would bring their own shaft up to stop the attack and cross swords once again. It was only when both pulled to the side and delivered a hard slash with their dicks that they'd impact one another hard with equal strength, delivering a ripple through the body, but forcing Blue's thickness to the side as a recoil. This was Red's chance, but with that stab coming in the azure member had recovered and slapped Red's up against her own body, pinning it there.

"Ugh.. I knew you couldn't be trusted." The crimson woman grunted in a heated snarl, "Once I'm inside of you, I'm going to enjoy watching you scream for me just before I start to sunk you down."

"You're weak dick can't beat my beautiful bulk. I'm taking you out!"

They couldn't go anywhere, they couldn't separate anymore from their arms or legs as they sunk into one another leaving their thicknesses as the only means these two had to fight one another at this point. When those cocks leaned back once gain, the thick shafts leaked with their respective color down onto their thighs below, bringing their cocks down to face one another for the final attack, the final finishing move to see who could overcome the defenses of the other and finally win this match.

."
    Hope you keep writing these kind of stories. Always loved the idea of an assassin who could pass security. Once she's close to her victim, she forms her shaft, which delivers some sort of poison. Unfortunately her last victim can also form a shaft or she has a bodyguard with the same ability. Anyway really enjoyed reading this story.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

MR_TJ, did you ever continue with making that comic? This story is legendary and soooo sexy, a comic would get a lot of attention!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12