Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Newbie Discussion - Welcome to HB - Introduce yourself

Quote Originally Posted by RaVAcolyte View Post
    Hello, name is RaVAcolyte and I am a alcoho...*oh, that's not what this is about?*
    Sorry, this forum is for tribaholics only

DogWithABone

Quote Originally Posted by RaVAcolyte View Post
    Hello, name is RaVAcolyte and I am a alcoho...*oh, that's not what this is about?*

Um, I mean hi, I'm RaVAcolyte and I'm here to show off some sexfight/titfight/catfight art once I get to the minimum ten posts (which is taking a surprising amount of time given that I don't just want to write 'cool story', 'update soon', or 'nice tits', seems dishonest to do it like that).

Anyway, if you want a sneak peak at some of the images I'll be posting, go ahead and check out this page (EdgarSlam (Dr. Edgar Slam) - DeviantArt).

Take care and hope you enjoy the art!
    Hopefully there's some titfight and sexfight stuff. Just looked through a bunch of pages of yours and saw nothing but pro wrestling pics.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

raVAcoylte ... Welcome to Hostboard. Your renders are amazing! I spent an hour looking... staring ... gawking .... Thank you!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DogWithABone View Post
    Hopefully there's some titfight and sexfight stuff. Just looked through a bunch of pages of yours and saw nothing but pro wrestling pics.
    That is because of DA's rules. The titfight & sexfight stuff is mostly on his image4sale page, FA, & tumblr.

Junior Hostboard Member RaVAcolyte's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, I can't say that I expected quite that response in such a short amount of time.

Dogwithabone, there is certainly some sexfight material, just look for pretty much anything marked 'Megohma' and you'll find something!

Angeldawn30, no need for the thanks...but it is certainly appreciated ; ).

sffan4e, oh, but there is so much more then just tribs...there's boob sucking, pussy licking, maybe some competitive 69...ing, if that makes any sense?

MR_TJ, I am most certainly not Dr. Slam, MD of slamistics and PhD in boobalogy, look at the name, it says 'RaVAcolyte.

Garren, it seems someone is familiar with the work lol.

Hostboard Member AnnatheMarineChick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Hello all! I am Anna... I have been a long time visitor to this board and love so many writers here. I am a writer myself with about a dozen stories written so far. Pretty much all of my stories involve busty women and catfights. If anyone wants to read some just let me know.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

A belated welcome Anna! (Anna and I are already friends!) I am glad you are a new member to Hostboard. You have already been participating in the threads and we all hope to hear more from you in the future... especially about your writing. (A really big tight long Hug!)

Junior Hostboard Member Tit4Tat85's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello all. I have been lurking for a while now but finally decided to "take the plunge" and sign up! I'm from Canada and as you can probably see from the username I chose, I like titfighting. (I also like sexfighting but I couldn't think of a name that had both titfighting and sexfighting in it. LOL) My favourite writers on the forum are AngelDawn30 and apenman but I like almost everything I've read here. I'm hoping that now I'm a member I can contribute with encouraging words to writers and not sound dumb in discussion topics. LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Welcome Tit4Tat85... Thank you for 'taking the plunge'. First, I am very flattered that you mentioned me as one of your favorite writers. Thank you. There are many gifted writers here whose literary skills are far more polished than mine. I am in awe of so many wonderful authors. You mentioned that you like 'titfighting'. ... Psssssttt So do I (smile)... and no, that is not an invitation for you and me to,, well.. you know.. I mean... oh nevermind! And don't ever be concerned about silly or dumb questions. I have already asked them all.

Welcome to Hostboard... it's a place like no other place in the world. .. and I am glad you are here (Hug)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have just noticed this thread so here goes . Hi i am clash ( short for Tit Clash ) cos tit fighting is one of the things i love , nothing better than two equally matched big pairs of tits battling it out . I also love love trib , it`s so hot !!! Oh and to me it`s hot sometimes if the battle ends up in a well fought draw .