Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

darkhound1 short introduction

Hi,

since I have been a member of the forum for some time now, I thougth it appropriate to introduce myself.
    I am the guy (yes, I am male ) who does the renders for Angel Dawn our beloved story writer
    If I am not here, you can find me on deviantart. You can also see a lot more of my renders there. If you like to visit, here you go: darkhound1.devianart

Yours, darkhound (or short just "dark")

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: darkhound1 short introduction

Quote Originally Posted by darkhound1 View Post
    Hi,

since I have been a member of the forum for some time now, I thougth it appropriate to introduce myself.
    I am the guy (yes, I am male ) who does the renders for Angel Dawn our beloved story writer
    If I am not here, you can find me on deviantart. You can also see a lot more of my renders there. If you like to visit, here you go: darkhound1.devianart

Yours, darkhound (or short just "dark")
    Hi Dark ! Everyone should visit your DA page.. You work is astonishing! ... and I am so very happy that you create such amazing renders for my writing. (Lots of Hugs) Thank you so very much !!

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: darkhound1 short introduction

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Dawn View Post
    Hi Dark ! Everyone should visit your DA page.. You work is astonishing! ... and I am so very happy that you create such amazing renders for my writing. (Lots of Hugs) Thank you so very much !!
    Wow, amazing stuff indeed!
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Newbie Discussion - Welcome to HB - Introduce yourself

Just a reminder to everyone.. I am here to help. If you have any questions about how to start a thread, post a comment, send a message, add an attachment (Photo, Link, etc.) just ask! I would be very happy to help in anyway I can... or, if you prefer, you may send me an Instant Message. You are also welcome to email me [email protected] The owners of this forum and yours truly want you to enjoy Hostboard. And please, when you are aware of a new member... say "Hi" and let them know you are glad they have joined Hostboard. xoxoxo ^i^

Junior Hostboard Member Shanice's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hi everyone! My name is Shanice and I am a fan of any form of erotic fighting. I love men fighting, women fighting, and men fighting women. Any combination of erotic combat I enjoy.

Also, I want to personally thank Angel Dawn for her love. I have been viewing this forum for some time, but it was her who convinced me to finally register and add to the discussions.

I'm *officially* here now beautiful.

xoxoxoxo

Shanice

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shanice View Post
    Hi everyone! My name is Shanice and I am a fan of any form of erotic fighting. I love men fighting, women fighting, and men fighting women. Any combination of erotic combat I enjoy.

Also, I want to personally thank Angel Dawn for her love. I have been viewing this forum for some time, but it was her who convinced me to finally register and add to the discussions.

I'm *officially* here now beautiful.

xoxoxoxo

Shanice
    Awww!! I love it when you call me 'beautiful'. Thank you! Welcome to Hostboard Shanice.. I am beyond delighted to have you here and look forward to your participation! And yes, I love you! (Giving you a BIG Angel Hug?)

xoxoxoxo

^i^

JugglesTheClown

Anybody getting kicked over to the HB main page after submitting posts, or is it just me?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CrescentMoonie View Post
    Anybody getting kicked over to the HB main page after submitting posts, or is it just me?
    Yesterday, I also found myself at Hostboard's main page after posting a comment... so no, it is not just you. This has also been happening to me. I will bring it to Hostboard's attention.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yesterday, I also found myself at Hostboard's main page after posting a comment... so no, it is not just you. This has also been happening to me. I will bring it to Hostboard's attention.
    Me2! I guess it's donation time, because I noticed the bar on top that needs to be filled :P
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Senior Hostboard Member
    Newbie Discussion - Welcome to HB - Introduce yourself

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I guess the question is: are Hostboard financially secure enough and what happens, if anything, if they don't make their donation numbers?

Sure would hate it if this wonderful forum was ever taken down!

Ragnar0k