Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Newbie Discussion - Welcome to HB - Introduce yourself

Welcome clash11... although you have been a member and have been contributing for awhile now. I love titfights too!!! And I agree with you... sometimes a tie is a good thing... it can set up a future fight.. as well as turning two girls into intense sexual rivals!! Here's a belated hug for joining Hostboard... (Hug)

Junior Hostboard Member Tit4Tat85's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wowee AngelDawn30 thanks for replying! I really didn't expect that. Thanks for making me feel welcome here! And yes I know there are other amazing writers but I think it's okay to have a fave yeah? I will try to contribute as much as I can here on Hostboards so thanks thanks thanks again.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

You are welcome Tit4Tat85!! Glad you are here!! (hug)

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hello everyone, I am Sarah, and I am... well, I am sure you can guess I am a huge fan of sexfighting.
    Lesbian, early twenties, black, aggressive and smart! I'm a heavy roleplayer, and that is the main reason I decided to become active in the community. I've been reading stories on here for years, and I adore so many of the writers here. Oh, don't let the "lesbian" thing scare you off, boys. I will happily chat and roleplay with you! I will even do man to man sexfight stories... just don't expect me to be into "mixed" sexfighting, as you call it. It just isn't an interest of mine.

If you want to know more about me, just ask, but know I'm here now;
    and I'm here to roleplay!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Welcome to Hostboard Sarah! It is wonderful to see you posting and being involved in our community. It is also interesting to see that you "roleplay" online. I have actually done that a few times.. and it is kinda fun... In fact, I have taken some of the wording from the roleplay's and have including it in some of my writing. It is nice to have you with us! (Hug) ^i^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnatheMarineChick View Post
    Hello all! I am Anna... I have been a long time visitor to this board and love so many writers here. I am a writer myself with about a dozen stories written so far. Pretty much all of my stories involve busty women and catfights. If anyone wants to read some just let me know.
    I want to read your stories. It always feels interesting to read Sexfight and catfight stories written by females. It adds a lovely touch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey everybody, now I'm not sure how appropriate this is going to be, but based off of what I've seen on the board so far, it doesn't seem like it should be a problem. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in putting up any sexy wrestling/catfighting stories involving younger teens, like 13-15 years old. Something along the lines of daughters wrestling for their dad, or younger sisters for their older brothers. Preferably nothing super violent, no blood, broken bones, or weapons(except for pillows). Oil wrestling would be super hot too!!!

Junior Hostboard Member SenpaiIo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello everyone. I suppose this section must be very popular if the introductions thread is here. Well this section is how I discovered HostBoard after all.

Junior Hostboard Member chocolate799's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello,

I am new here but I hope to contribute something in the near future.

Have fun and enjoy your life.

Harold

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darkwalker10313 View Post
    Hey everybody, now I'm not sure how appropriate this is going to be, but based off of what I've seen on the board so far, it doesn't seem like it should be a problem. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in putting up any sexy wrestling/catfighting stories involving younger teens, like 13-15 years old. Something along the lines of daughters wrestling for their dad, or younger sisters for their older brothers. Preferably nothing super violent, no blood, broken bones, or weapons(except for pillows). Oil wrestling would be super hot too!!!
    Hi Darkwalker ..... Welcome to Hostboard. I hope you find it interesting and entertaining! We are delighted that you are here. Now about your question/idea ... No, it would not be appropriate or acceptable. All characters of all stories must be at least eighteen years old... or the thread/post will be removed by your's truly. If such a story (Which, by the way is a good idea) were written with the daughters at least eighteen years of age.. then it would be fine. And as I always do ... let me give you a big welcome HUG! xoxoxo Angel

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SenpaiIo View Post
    Hello everyone. I suppose this section must be very popular if the introductions thread is here. Well this section is how I discovered HostBoard after all.
    Hi SenpaiIo. ... Welcome to Hostboard. I want to personally thank you for joining our 'weird twisted warped' family! I hope you enjoy reading the stories and look forward to your participation! (Giving you a big welcome HUG) xoxoxo ^i^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate799 View Post
    Hello,

I am new here but I hope to contribute something in the near future.

Have fun and enjoy your life.

Harold
    Hi Harold... I LOVE chocolate. Maybe I can have a bite sometime? (wink). I am very happy that you have joined Hostboard. Thank you!.... looking forward to your contributions and comments. (A BIG tight squeezing Hug... cause I just Loveeee chocolate) xoxoxoxo ^i^