Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Newbie Discussion - Welcome to HB - Introduce yourself

Hi all,

I've put in long thought and decided I only post here to introduce myself after I posted my story. As my nickname suggests, sexfight fiction isn't my forte, but there are some stories quite to my liking, but the most important of all is the respect that exists here toward both sexes, both in participation and in moderation.

If it's not too much to ask from the fairer sex here, but it just might happen that I'd direct a few question at them for more realism in my stories to replace what I'd think would make most readers happy.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    Hi all,

I've put in long thought and decided I only post here to introduce myself after I posted my story. As my nickname suggests, sexfight fiction isn't my forte, but there are some stories quite to my liking, but the most important of all is the respect that exists here toward both sexes, both in participation and in moderation.

If it's not too much to ask from the fairer sex here, but it just might happen that I'd direct a few question at them for more realism in my stories to replace what I'd think would make most readers happy.
    Hi catfightlover40... welcome to Hostboard. I am the 'fairer sex'.... and would be very happy to answer any questions you might have.

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Dawn View Post
    Hi catfightlover40... welcome to Hostboard. I am the 'fairer sex'.... and would be very happy to answer any questions you might have.
    I wish to start with the obvious one... since a lesbian cartoonist managed to rate movies based on female characters, that do have a name and others that don't, and the ones who are named are there to serve a purpose, or are they just there to be feedback, having an existence tied to another.

What kind of motivations can exist for a straight/lesbian woman to antagonize another to the point of confrontation, that doesn't involve sex or material things aka the go to staple of sexfight literature which serve our male fantasies? Don't get me wrong, I don't intend to uproot the holy trinity ("he's my man/I have the better body/that dress is mine), but let's just say when Cavalier started to publish stories, actually listening to the fairer sex was not a priority. My priority on the other hand is realism, there to cater, but not pander to the largest possible of audience... which is where I need help. Being somebody has its own limitations best manifested by the lack of experiences one can only garner in certain surroundings. I have a method before my mental eyes, a kind of "movies vs. reality" thing, where one version of the story is being told from a perspective of the third person's impressions, and the other is internal, coming from the participants. What I can claim for certain is that all three have one thing in common, egotism led to the conflict. I'm a firm believer of a lot of things being grounded in our consciousness and not the external physical body (I'm a sucker for the battle of wits), which is why I'm not seeking our physical differences, rather mental ones, based on culture and peer pressure.

Junior Hostboard Member NakedFighter3D's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello, fellas! I'm Sam and i'm indie game developer. If you are into catfight, sexfight and naked people wrestling - I have a good news for you. I'm working on adult multiplayer fighting game and I'm here to bring my game to you

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFighter3D View Post
    Hello, fellas! I'm Sam and i'm indie game developer. If you are into catfight, sexfight and naked people wrestling - I have a good news for you. I'm working on adult multiplayer fighting game and I'm here to bring my game to you

hollllyyyyyyy you and I need to talk good sir, Ive been trying to find someone to get into this, and you seem to have already got into it!! we need to talk!
    you can PM me or email me at [email protected]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, cliker here
    Introduce my fetish Will be long especially with my poor english... Maybe i'll make thread to develop and talk about... So for now I just tell you I'm a symetry fetichist who love sexfight between two persons...
    But its just a little part !
    Maybe I'm the weirdest member on this board...

Junior Hostboard Member Rhiannon_T's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello, Angel Dawn. I wandered over here via Second Life, actually - I saw your SL self in a sim, perved your profile and was intrigued by your interest in sexfighting & titfighting, so I decided to give your stories a go. Very entertaining and deliciously hot! I'm debating whether or not I'll be able to participate as more than a reader here; I need to carefully peruse the rules for what content can and cannot be posted here. I'd like to share some of my writing and some of my SL photography if it's allowed.

~ Rhiannon ~
    Last edited by Rhiannon_T; December 11th, 2017 at 05:24 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Newbie Discussion - Welcome to HB - Introduce yourself

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon_T View Post
    Hello, Angel Dawn. I wandered over here via Second Life, actually - I saw your SL self in a sim, perved your profile and was intrigued by your interest in sexfighting & titfighting, so I decided to give your stories a go. Very entertaining and deliciously hot! I'm debating whether or not I'll be able to participate as more than a reader here; I need to carefully peruse the rules for what content can and cannot be posted here. I'd like to share some of my writing and some of my SL photography if it's allowed.

~ Rhiannon ~
    Hello Rhiannon,

Welcome to Hostboard. It's great of you to stop by, and do please feel free to post some stories and material when you have time. The posting rules are fairly liberal as you'll appreciate from XP's thread below.

Ragnar0k

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hello, everyone, and happy New Year!

I'm new here; though, I've read many great stories from this forum long time ago. Yesterday I decided to post my own story, but it hasn't appeared yet. Do you know, is there some kind of pre-moderation, or is it just a forum's error?

Thank you!

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nastia View Post
    Hello, everyone, and happy New Year!

I'm new here; though, I've read many great stories from this forum long time ago. Yesterday I decided to post my own story, but it hasn't appeared yet. Do you know, is there some kind of pre-moderation, or is it just a forum's error?

Thank you!
    As usual with other sites, this too offers the option to preview your post before actually posting it. While there have been technical difficulties (many threads are still missing from a previous crash), the chance of your thread being willfully omitted is slim, as every post done on the forum is visible. If you've saved it for personal use, just open a new thread and post it.