Thread: Elvira No More

DogWithABone

Elvira No More

I've contacted Jon about writing this sequel but haven't heard back from him yet. Until he says yay or nay, consider it unofficial.

The setting: This is an unofficial sequel to Jon Grey’s “Halloween Titfight: Two Elviras.” The original story was posted in 2013, so I took the liberty of crafting this around the 2013 calendar. As such, I posit that the original story (and office party) occurred on the Friday before Halloween, allowing the actual Halloween night to be available as a continuation of the theme and motivation of the original.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 2am on Saturday morning, and Eliza was laying in bed staring at the ceiling. She had asked Billy to crash at his parents place for the night. She was humiliated and just wanted to be alone for a while. Thankfully, he didn’t seem to be disappointed in her, and she thought she saw hints of him being proud of her despite the fact that her tits had been soundly beaten in front of him. And that loss was what was keeping her awake.

She was talking to herself, out loud, in the bed. “How did I lose? My tits are better, I’m sure of it. When we first made contact, I was much firmer. Her saggy old tits molded around mine and gave ground before I had even started to pound them. I lost because she ran away and got lucky with a few shots when I was trying to catch up to her. If I had gotten her head on from the start, I would have ground her tits right off her chest in a few minutes. She knew that and tried something desperate. There’s no other way she could win. If I get another shot at her, I’ll dominate the old slut so badly she’ll never show her tits anywhere again.”

She finally convinced herself that it was a fluke. That she would beat Hillary 99 times out of 100, but she had just been unlucky to experience the 1. Nothing about Hillary’s tits scared her. If she ever got another shot, she was sure that things would end differently. “I just got distracted.” “I had her beat and started thinking about making her suck Billy’s dick.” “If I had stayed focused, I would have won.” As Eliza drifted off to sleep, she pushed back the nagging feeling that she was going to hate going to work on Monday.

Hillary was ecstatic. Dave had already cum 3 times, once in the car before they drove home, and was hard again. She kept retelling the story, filling him in on her feelings as the night proceeded. She had gone from the hottest wife at the office with tits to die for, to fulfilling one of Dave’s biggest fantasies that he didn’t even know he had. She began thinking back to the conversation they had after the titfight and subsequent fuck in the car.

“So, I guess you liked seeing my tits whip hers.”

“Fuck yes, Hill, that was beyond my wildest fantasy. I didn’t know women actually did things like that in real life. How many times have you done that before?”

“Several, mostly in college, so it’s been a while. Part of the reason I had so many roommates was because they ran away in shame after my tits beat theirs. Any other questions, honey?”

“Of course I have more questions. Are Eliza’s tits the best you’ve beaten? Have you done this any other times since we’ve been married? Have you ever lost?”

“I’ve beaten better, but my tits were firmer in those days. If Eliza was smarter she could have given me more of a fight, but I still would have won. There haven’t been any since we’ve been married, but it’s almost happened several times. You even know some of them. We can go over the list later and see if there’s anyone you want to see get their tits smashed by mine. As far as losing, did you see what I just did to younger, higher, firmer tits back there? These tits” she said while cupping them and lifting them up, “don’t lose.”

As they fooled around in bed, getting ready for their fourth go round of the night, Dave finally remembered to ask about the titfights that almost happened during their marriage. Hillary mentioned a few that intrigued him, but none stood out as much as her sister-in-law Joyce. Joyce was a domineering bitch, with deep olive skin, jet black hair, and tits that were almost certainly bigger than Hillary’s. She married Jack, Hillary’s brother, who was the rogue member of the family. Dave had only seen Joyce one or two times, but he immediately remembered the tension he felt when she and Hillary were in the same room. He was going to have to find a way to make that titfight happen.

Dave got to work on Monday and was honestly surprised to hear that Eliza was there. Most of the guys around the office were recalling the tit confrontation as the highlight of the party and arguing about who had the bigger tits. A few were even talking about who had the better tits. Dave gained an extra bounce in his step until he realized that most of the younger guys were certain that Eliza would win.

When he went to get his lunch out of the office kitchen, he saw the group that had been talking with Hillary at the party, and noticed they got quiet as he came into the room. He decided to let them know that he had overheard some of the discussion about the party and assured them that they may want to rethink their expected winner. As they pressed him on it, he couldn’t help but grin, and finally broke down and gave them a short account of the night that left out details of the humiliation afterwards and the all night sex romp with his amazing wife.

Eliza was stunned with how smoothly the day had gone. She was dreading running into Dave in the office, but as she sat down at her desk after lunch she hadn’t seen him all day. She had chosen to dress more conservatively than usual today, minimizing her bust and showing no cleavage, even though she knew nobody could have possibly found out about the titfight. Her confidence wasn’t all the way back, though she was sure it would return in time.

Around 1:30 she started to feel like she was getting some funny looks when people passed by her desk. By 2:15 it was clear that her men, the ones who had been drooling over Hillary at the party, were clearly checking her out and whispering to one another. At 3 it finally happened. Dave came by her desk to discuss company business. He stayed on topic, but by the ear to ear smile on his face, it was obvious that he was reliving Friday night.

Finally, Eliza had had enough and simply said, “Why are you really here Dave? What do you really want to say?”

“I want to say that what happened was the most amazing thing I’ve been a part of and it’s a shame that you didn’t put up a better fight.”

“Your saggy titted wife got lucky. My tits are much better than hers and everybody who was there knows it.”

“Well, you were the one with a mouth full of nipples when it was all over. Meanwhile, my wife went home with two Elvira costumes and her tits and dignity both still in tact.”

“Fuck you! Your old whore did nothing but run away and throw her tits at me all night. She couldn’t go tit to tit with me and we all saw it. The first time our tits touched we all saw hers try to go into hiding like a turtle in its shell.”

“Are you saying you would be willing to try it again?”

“Anytime, Dave. I’ll beat her tits into oblivion and then she’ll be the one sucking my nipples, and anything else I want. She’s going to have to hope I’m in a good mood or it won’t stop there. I’m taking my costume back, and then you’re going to tell the guys here about how your wife got put in her place by the better tits.”

Dave settled back into his chair and decided to send a text to his wife at work telling her that Eliza thinks she got lucky and wants a rematch. The response was quick, and unexpectedly brief, “Tell her Thursday night.” He replied, making sure she was saying Halloween night to which Hillary texted back again, “yes, but only if she accepts my stipulations. She’s a loser and in no place to make demands.”

To Eliza it felt like an eternity before Thursday night rolled around. Billy drove her to Dave and Hillary’s home at the edge of the suburbs, leaving early enough to arrive comfortably by the appointed start time of 7pm. Eliza felt ridiculous, wearing nothing but a raincoat over the panties she ended up in after losing the first titfight, but she knew she had to do what Hillary said or she may not get her chance at revenge. Dave and Hillary live just on the edge of the suburbs, but the sprawl would surely reach them within a year or two. There were only a few scattered houses around, and Billy had to press the buzzer on the gate to be given access to the driveway. Such seclusion almost ensured that no children would interrupt the evening’s activities looking for candy.

Eliza took in her surroundings and noticed that the yard was filled with decorations, starting with a kid friendly Great Pumpkin closest to the road and becoming increasingly more ghoulish as you got closer to the house. It seemed simultaneously over the top and tastefully done. The yard was large, the landscaping immaculate, and the home was an old Italianate style that had to be 5,000 square feet if it was an inch. Billy was impressed that Dave and Hillary either made enough to do have a place like this or had invested well enough to have more than their salaries would dictate.

Eliza quickened her pace to the door as it was turning chilly and she wanted to get inside before she started to shiver. Dave opened the door before they could even ring the bell. He appeared more eager than Billy about seeing the rematch and seemed like he couldn’t take his eyes of Eliza in her raincoat. Eliza looked around and saw the inside was much like the outside, with tons of Halloween decorations, many of which could easily double as fall/winter decor. The furniture was immaculate, with a modern, sleek appearance that would feel more appropriate in a more contemporarily designed home.

Dave spoke up, “Hillary is upstairs. She asked me to take you to one of the spare bedrooms. Follow me.” He almost raced up the stairs and Billy and Eliza had to hustle to keep up with him. He walked to the far end of the hallway, and opened the last door on the right. As they stepped into the bedroom, Dave knocked on the door across the hall. “Tell her to take the raincoat off and move to the far wall” Hillary said, “I’ll join you in just a few moments.”

Eliza did as she was told. She dropped the raincoat and strutted to the far wall wearing nothing but panties. As she turned, her spirits were buoyed by the stares from both men. Dave may have been shit talking for his wife before, but it was obvious that he still regarded Eliza’s tits as the masterpieces they are, even if all three people in the room could tell that her tits had not yet regained their firmness and were clearly sitting lower on her chest than the first time. Eliza’s eyes shifted focus to the doorway, and both men turned their heads as they heard Hillary clear her throat. The blonde walked in wearing an Elvira costume, but clearly it was the one she took from Eliza. To top it off, she left her tits hanging out, and said, “I thought I would wear your costume just to see how it fit on me. Unfortunately, the top seems a bit small. I know it was able to cover your girls, but it seems like my women are just too much for it.” Both men snorted, with Billy drawing a glare from Eliza, who seemed to be angry and ready for the titfight to start.

Hillary spoke again, “Before we start, I just want to make sure that you still agree with my stipulations and that you haven’t said anything to Billy about them just like I haven’t spoken to Dave about them at all.”

“You know it bitch,” Eliza replied, “get on with your demands so I can whip your tits and throw all your kinky fetishes back in your face.”

“Fine, since you don’t seem to learn, I’ll let the men in on what’s in store for them before I crush you again. First of all, the loser will service the winner’s man. So Dave, honey, that means you’re getting a mediocre blowjob tonight. Second, The loser will eat the winner’s pussy to orgasm. Hopefully your mouth is better than your tits or I’m going to be as bored then as I am when I’m whipping your tits. Third, the loser will suck the winner’s nipples until the winner is satisfied, then will be breast smothered until she’s unconscious. Fourth, both men will be allowed to take, and keep, one photo on their phone of the nipple sucking or breast smother. That means that Dave will be able to give the other guys at the office evidence of my superiority over Eliza any time he wants. Finally, the loser will be at the winner’s home tomorrow night, by 7pm, and will serve as a sexual slave until she is returned home by noon on Sunday. Dave, Billy, are you okay with this?” Both men were so dumbfounded they could barely nod their heads in agreement. “Good. Eliza, are you sure you still want to go through with this?”

“I’m ready for you to shut up so I can set the record straight and teach your tits a lesson they’ll never forget.”

Hillary actually feigned a yawn before turning to Dave. “Honey, unzip this small chested Elvira costume so I can step out of it and crush this bimbos tits one more time, please.” Dave obliged and both men gasped as Hillary stepped out of the costume completely naked. Eliza tried not to let the moment intimidate her as she knew this was about their tits and she was still sure that hers were better. “What’s wrong, Eliza, you seem awfully quiet tonight? Are you sure you want to do this? We can all see that your tits haven’t fully recovered yet, and you couldn’t beat me when you were at your best. You can save yourself some pain and give up now. You’ll still have to blow Dave, eat me, and then go to sleep under the best tits in the room, but at least it won’t hurt.”

“I’m tired of listening to you talk, bitch. You were scared to fight my tits head on last time and all you proved is that you used a better strategy than I did. We both know what my tits did to yours at first contact, that’s why you ran around slinging your saggy bags from every angle you could. You would have lost to me if you had the guts to face me like a woman. You will lose to me tonight if you step up and fight me instead of staying as far away as you can while trying to sneak a few shots in here and there. I’m going to beat your tits up and break your will. You’re going to beg me to end it but I’m going to take my time and make you suffer. You’re going to be the one sucking the obviously superior tits, you’re going to give my man what will probably the worst head he’s ever gotten when you choke on the biggest cock you’ve ever had in your mouth, you’re going to go to sleep under the best tits in the room, and then you’re going to be my weak titted fuck toy all weekend long, cunt! Now stop all the bullshit and get over here so I can crush your tits!”

With the stakes named, and the challenge made, Hillary walked slowly forward with a slight grin and opened her arms to signal a bear hug. Eliza stepped off the wall and the two women met, tit to tit, with their arms loosely around each other's back. Both women looked down at the initial contact. No real pressure was being applied. Hillary looked at the only nipples she had ever seen that could outgun her own, and was grateful that this went straight to the titfight with no nipple fight to start. She also noticed that Eliza’s tits were, at most, equal with hers and may have been giving a little more ground. Eliza observed the same thing and tried to chase the thought out of her mind that she had been goaded into this too soon and needed more time to recover before challenging Hillary again. She took care not to show any doubt on her face and quickly had her anger rise back to the surface when she looked up and saw Hillary smugly grinning at her.

Both women had their right arm on the outside and left on the inside so that the bearhug started out even. Tit to tit they slowly morphed together. Eliza felt a surge of confidence as her tits held strong under the first real compression of the fight. She pulled back slightly, never breaking contact, and jabbed her tits into the opposing pair. She repeated the move, gaining a little intensity each time, hoping to see or hear a crack in Hillary’s resolve. Instead, all she saw was the face of a smug, smirking housewife who looked like she didn’t have a care in the world. Eliza put everything she had into the next few strikes and finally drove Hillary back a few steps, but still all she saw was that bored smirk.

“Don’t pretend this isn’t hurting bitch! I’m going to smash your tits flat and you’re acting like nothing is happening. Fight me!” yelled Eliza, getting more and more frustrated that nothing she was doing seemed to have an effect beyond backing her opponent up a few steps.

“Okay,” Hillary replied, “I wanted this to take a while so the boys got a good show, but you want me to go ahead and destroy you so I guess I’ll do it now.”

Hillary pulled her tits back just far enough to break contact and began to piston her shoulders, causing her tits to alternately drive into Eliza’s. The yelps immediately started escaping Eliza’s lips as she was quickly driven across the floor to the wall that she stood against when she first arrived. Hillary gave one last strong push and nearly slammed Eliza into the wall. As Eliza’s grip loosened, Hillary snaked her right arm inside of her’s breaking the bear hug. She then grabbed both of Eliza’s wrists and pinned them to the wall above the shorter woman’s head while stepping in close, pressing her tits fully into her opponent, and started rubbing up and down. Eliza’s tits went wherever Hillary’s led, her eyes were beginning to show the signs of tears forming, and moans and grunts were escaping her lips with increasing frequency and volume.

Hillary looked right into her eyes and said, “This is going to hurt your little titties,” before stepping back and then launching herself tits first into Eliza. Eliza’s scream echoed off the walls as she broke Hillary’s grip, grabbed her chest, and bent over at the waist. Hillary grabbed Eliza’s hair and pulled her face into her pussy while taunting her, “Just giving you a taste of your near future little girl.” She then pulled Eliza back to a standing position and began boxing her tits into Eliza’s from side to side. After a few slaps, sending Eliza’s tit flesh sloshing and quaking across her chest in every direction, Hillary stepped back and resumed her previously nonplussed attitude.

Matter of factly, Hillary began speaking to everyone in the room. “Dave, get your pants and boxers off so that miss big tits can get a look at the biggest cock she will ever see. Billy, you had quite the bulge after our last fight, but you’re outclassed here as well. Take a look and see what a real man looks like. As Dave dropped stripped off his shirt, pants, and finally boxers, Eliza gasped and her eyes bugged out. She was used to Billy’s cock, at 7.5 inches long and 1.75 inches thick, being the biggest she had ever seen. Dave had him by quite a bit. He was at least 8.5 inches long and at least 2 inches thick. Billy seemed to just slink back into the corner, completely intimidated by everything that was happening tonight.

Eliza realized that Hillary was so into her emotionless taunting and intimidation that she wasn’t keeping her eyes on her opponent. When Hillary’s head turned away for a moment, Eliza charged. Dave couldn’t get the warning out in time while Billy started cheering on his fighter more enthusiastically than he had the entire evening. With her tits much looser from the beating they had taken, Eliza adopted Hillary’s approach from the first fight. She dipped and shot up quickly with an uppercut into the undersides of Hillary’s fantastic boobs, knocking them into Hillary’s face. Having Hillary on her back foot, Eliza chased her across the room, slinging her tits left and right, slamming Hillary’s rapidly softening tits into each other repeatedly, and finally catching her by the forearms against the opposite wall from where most of the action had taken place earlier in the fight.

Eliza began stooping down to slam her tits into the undersides of Hillary’s, letting them begin to settle back on her chest, then jumping up and slamming her tits down on top of her opponent. Five or six repetitions of that had Hillary wincing with each blow. Eliza changed the pattern again, slinging from the right and then the left, punctuating each blow with a word in a low growl, “How! Does! It! Feel! Bitch!? Who’s! Tits! Are! Best! Now! Whore!?”

Feeling it was time to finish things, Eliza pulled Hillary off the wall and resumed the equal positioning bearhug that the fight started with. She spoke with great confidence, “I’m going to finish you the way I said I would. Head on, tit to tit. My tits are better than yours and this is going to prove it.” Hillary had a distant look in her eyes, but eagerly stepped into the bearhug, hoping that her tits hadn’t been softened to the point that she had lost the advantage she started the night with. Eliza’s bigger nipples quickly took control of Hillary’s impressive pair as their tits strained against each other once again. Both women began attempting to smother the other’s tits with her own. Rubbing them into their counterparts, trying to will her own flesh to finally break down that of her opponent and leave one victorious.

Hillary squealed as she felt her areolas getting stabbed by Eliza’s when they squeezed simultaneously. Upon hearing that, Billy decided it was time to join Dave in stripping down and letting his cock free. Standing at full attention, he looked to Dave and simply said, “I’m sorry man, but your wife is going to get a taste of my cock tonight and she’s going to realize that I’m more than big enough to tickle her tonsils. We all knew Eliza was better and Hillary just got lucky last time. I’m surprised that you would let her go through with it again.”

“You little prick,” Dave responded. “The only reason why Eliza is still standing is that Hillary took her eye off the prize after dominating her again, for a good 20 minutes. Your little girlfriend has the second best tits in the room and she always will.” With that, he looked over at Hillary and Eliza, who were still plastered to one another with his wife seeming to be on the losing end and started shouting encouragement, “Get her Hill! You whipped her tits all night the first time and were beating her ass again tonight! Dig deep and drive your tits forward! We both know you’re better, and so does she! After all the damage she just inflicted on you, you’re still standing tit to tit with her. Reverse the roles and you would have finished her by now. She’s weak. Her tits are weak, her will is weak, and her mind is weak. You’ve got more than she ever will have. Finish her now and don’t let up until she’s completely broken!”

Hearing that was the pick me up that Hillary needed. Dave was right, during the first fight she softened Eliza up and then drove her tits right through the brunette’s. This should be done already, but Eliza doesn’t have the tits to finish me off. Hillary redoubled her efforts and, instead of driving her across the room like she did earlier, she decided to tighten her grip and grind her tits in for all they’re worth.

Immediately the look on Eliza’s face changed. She was sure that she had her revenge. How was this old bitch still standing? Why hadn’t her boobs finished Hillary off? Surely she had softened them enough to win it. There was no way this was happening. She couldn’t be losing to someone that she knew had inferior tits. Then, suddenly, the end of the first fight played out again. Hillary’s tits burrowed into Eliza’s, pushed them aside, and finally the brunette’s boobs gave up and allowed the blonde’s to take a triumphant position atop them.

“Get on your knees,” Hillary demanded. Eliza immediately complied. “Get used to being down there, between sucking my nipples, sucking Dave’s dick, eating my pussy, and getting smothered unconscious by my superior boobs, you’re going to be there for a while.”

Eliza started by greedily sucking the blonde’s nipples, without Hillary having to tell her to or pull her head into it this time. She was completely broken by the events of the night and compliant with the demands of the victor. She closed her eyes and began to moan, even more so than Hillary, as she somewhat enjoyed the humiliation she was experiencing for a second time. As Eliza was finishing up, Hillary took charge with her seemingly disinterested attitude rising to the top once again.

“Dave, come over here and stand behind Eliza,” Hillary stated. “Now you, little miss tits, turn around and get to work sucking my man’s dick. While she’s doing that, Dave, you fondle my superior boobs and stick your tongue in my mouth.” As Eliza began to go to work on the massive cock before her, she hesitated a bit. She had never been able to fully deepthroat Billy, and was a bit unsure of how much of Dave she could handle. Hillary noticed and began gently pushing Eliza’s head forward, causing her to gag several times. Hillary pulled her mouth away from Dave and saw Billy standing there, still naked, with his cock sticking straight out towards the display in front of him, and got an idea.

“Hey, Eliza, I’ve got a deal for you. Since you’re not even close to deepthroating my man, I’m betting you’ve never gotten all of Billy in your mouth either. I’m going to let you have the head start you’ve already gotten on Dave and I’m going to go give Billy the best blowjob of his life. I deepthroat Dave all the time, and while Billy is second best here tonight, he still should know the feeling of a real woman’s mouth pleasuring him. If you get Dave to cum before I get Billy to cum, I’ll take it easy on you this weekend. You’re still going to eat my pussy and get smothered under my boobs tonight, but I won’t use my dildo on you that makes Dave look small while you’re my little slave.”

Eliza dove into her work with renewed vigor. Anything that could make this coming weekend less painful and scarring was something she had to attain. She grabbed Dave’s huge balls, one in each hand, and began massaging them while devouring his penis with her mouth. It was the sloppiest, most aggressive BJ she had ever given, but she was desperate. Dave looked down at her and almost kindly said, “You’re not bad Eliza. You’re too young for me, but you’re definitely hot and you’ve got some great tits. I think you’re well aware now of why I don’t fawn over you the way the younger men at work do. You’re good, maybe even great, but I’ve got better and I get to come home to a willing sexpot every single day.” Eliza just scowled at the arrogance of a man talking to her like that while she was enthusiastically giving him head.

Hillary quickly sauntered over to Billy, got on her knees in front of him, and immediately pecked the head of his large penis. She looked up at him and said, “I take that tonsil tickling that you promised earlier. Obviously you’ve seen that I handle more than you have to offer nearly every damn day, but I’m betting you’ve never had anything like what you’re about to experience. I’m going to swallow you whole, keep your dick in my mouth, and do things with my tongue that will drive you out of your mind. You’re going to try to hold out, but not for long, then after you give in to what your body is feeling I’m going to hold as much of your cum as I can in my mouth and go spit it in the face of your loser girlfriend. Get ready for the best thing that has ever happened to your manhood.”

Hillary placed the head of Billy’s dick in her mouth, slid her tongue into the slit, and gave his dick a French kiss. Billy groaned. He had never felt anything that amazing in his life and she hadn’t even gotten past his head yet. Hillary smiled at his reaction, winked at him, and then slowly slid her mouth all the way down his shaft until her lips had formed a seal against his groin. She grabbed his hands and pulled them to her nipples. Billy didn’t need any encouragement as he immediately began gently kneading them between his thumb and index finger. He then spasmed as Hillary started rolling her tongue around his shaft and vibrating her voice box against his head without ever breaking the seal she had formed. It only took a few more seconds and he exploded in her mouth. Hillary’s mouth overflowed with copious amounts of cum running down her chin and dripping onto her chest. She got up, walked over to Eliza, and while the brunette’s mouth was still filled with her husband, Hillary simply opened her mouth and dumped Billy’s cum all over Eliza’s face. That was enough to push Dave over the edge and he began squirting in Eliza’s face and then covered her boobs with stickiness.

“Okay, Eliza, there’s only a few more things to go. Boys, grab your phones and take as many pictures as you want. You can only keep one, but I’m sure you’ll want to have plenty to choose from. Whether you want the memory of Eliza eating my sweet, juicy pussy or her body going limp as my superior boobs force her into dreamworld, is up to you. Now get over here you brunette slut, and eat me. It better be good too, I’m sure you’ve had plenty of practice on the other women who have slapped your tits silly.”

Eliza gave it everything she had. She just wanted the night to end. Luckily, for her, the events after the fight had Hillary primed and ready to explode. With both guys snapping picture after picture on their phones, Hillary squirted a fountain of cum into Eliza’s mouth and onto her chin. As her breathing returned to normal, she realized that her nipples had expanded to a size she had never seen them achieve before.

Hillary reached her hands behind Eliza’s head and pulled her face in between the cleavage of the two time winner. She spoke softly, gently, but still largely without emotion as Eliza’s breathing slowed and her eyes began to flutter. “Eliza, you were always outclassed by me. Don’t ever forget that. My tits are better, my mouth is better, my pussy is better. You never stood a chance. You’re just a pumped up little girl who got deflated by a real woman, twice. Don’t you ever dare challenge me again or I’ll do permanent damage. I do have one little surprise for you before you go. Dave and I spent the week wiring this room with video cameras. Everything here is on our personal server. You will show up to work tomorrow. Dave says you’re a real up and comer at the office, so you will stay with the company and make your way to the top. You will show up tomorrow night and endure whatever we decide to do to you. If you plan on backing out on any of this, we will edit the video so that the only recognizable face and voice is yours and we will ruin your reputation and career. Do you understand?” Eliza weakly nodded and then closed her eyes and drifted off into unconsciousness.

As Billy drove them back across town to their apartment, Eliza sobbed silently. She was going home with nothing but her panties and raincoat and knew she would never again be Elvira. She wondered what Billy thought, seeing her beaten again and this time, thoroughly humiliated. The look on his face was one of disappointment, and she thought, shame. She finally got up the nerve and, barely above a whisper, said, “I’m sorry I lost again. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about the stakes. I’ll understand if you don’t want to be with me anymore.” Billy simply answered, “Don’t be ridiculous. I love you. You’re an amazing woman and you’re still my queen. I’m honored that you were willing to do this for me and I’ll gladly return the favor if the opportunity arises.” Eliza smiled and drifted back to sleep for the rest of the ride.

Hillary was getting ready for a few more rounds of victory fucking after another win, when she suddenly pulled away from Dave and said, “Wait here for a little bit, I have an idea.” With that she grabbed her phone, left their bedroom, and went downstairs somewhere. Dave was so horny that he relived a few of his favorite moments from the night, surprising himself that some of them were when Eliza was in control, and rubbed one out like a champ. Hillary was gone long enough that he began to get worried and his curiosity overcame him. Dave slipped out of the bedroom and quietly padded around the house looking for his wife. He saw her, sitting in the den, talking quietly but rather animatedly on the phone. Deciding that things were okay, he went back upstairs to wait.

Not long after, Hillary finally reappeared in the bedroom and said she had some great news. “I just called my brother and talked to him and his bitch wife. I asked if they were going to bother visiting for Thanksgiving this year and at first he said no. I asked why and he said it was because Joyce doesn’t like me and doesn’t want to spend time around me if she can avoid it. I asked him to put her on the phone and gave her an offer she couldn’t refuse.” Dave was intrigued and asked, “What could you possibly offer her. You don’t like her either and, to be truthful, you don’t really like your brother.” Hillary’s response caused Dave’s jaw to drop and his dick to rise, “I told her that I wanted to prove that I’m better than her in front of you and Jack. She disagreed and said I had always been jealous of her tits showing mine up at family functions. I told her that I would love nothing more than to deflate her water balloons, and her ego, so that there was no doubt left about what the pecking order is in this family. We’re going to titfight in front of you two right here, on Thanksgiving Day, with almost the same stakes as my fight tonight against Eliza. The only difference is this time the winner keeps the video footage.” Dave was excited at first, but a little worried about the stakes. “Honey, aren’t you concerned about her somehow winning and you having to give your brother head?” Hillary’s face showed a hint of irritation before returning to normal. Like she had done during their pillow talk after her first win over Eliza, she cupped and lifted her tits towards him and said, “These tits don’t lose.”

Sunday, at noon, Eliza slowly opened the door to her apartment. She was sore, humiliated, physically and emotionally beaten, and deeply afraid that Billy had been lying after the titfight and had left her while she was being a sex slave for Dave and Hillary. She exhaled deeply when she saw him sitting on the couch, his smile lighting up the room when he saw her. “I didn’t know if you would really be here after the way she beat me and dragged you into it. I’m sorry I lost and I promise I will never do anything like that again.”

Billy quickly interjected, “Let’s not rule anything out yet. I love you more now than I ever have. You’re a warrior with an amazing rack. You just ran into the one woman who has you beat. Before Thursday I had never seen a dick bigger than mine anywhere other than porn videos. I have a few questions, whenever you’re up for them.”

“Go ahead,” Eliza replied.

“Had you done this before?”

“Yes.”

“How many times?”

“I don’t know, probably a dozen or more.”

“How did you do in those fights?”

“I’ve never lost before.”

“Never!? No wonder you’re taking this so hard. Are you sure you don’t want to try it again, with a different opponent? I’d love to see you win.”

“It’s going to be a while, she really wrecked my tits.”

“I know, but even then you fought to the bitter end and nearly had her both times. Your tits are still amazing. They’re still better than almost every woman I’ve ever seen. I’m sure you can bounce back.

“Okay, I’ll think about it. I know exactly who I would want to put in her place with you watching, but I don’t know if she’ll go for it. If I do it then this time it will just be Eliza, no costumes, no gimmicks, just my tits crushing someone who deserves it.”

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Elvira No More

A great rematch! My only regret is that Eliza didn't wait a bit longer before fighting against Hillary again, and allow her normally firmer pair to heal back to its full glory.

Maybe third time's the charm?

DogWithABone

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    A great rematch! My only regret is that Eliza didn't wait a bit longer before fighting against Hillary again, and allow her normally firmer pair to heal back to its full glory.

Maybe third time's the charm?
    It's possible, but not anytime soon.

Junior Hostboard Member Tina404's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Enjoyed your story, especially since it had woman to woman stipulations/consequences for the loser. I don't think many people understand, believe, or appreciate how spiteful some of us women can be after squashing the challenge of another woman.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DT,

Wow DT!!! Loved the story!!! There are only a few characters on this board that are intriguing and Hillary is definitely one of them. I loved when she explained to her husband her past experiences especially the fact that she has never been defeated!!! Like Tiff, I would love to know how she would handle defeat when that day happens!!! Once again love the story and keep up the great work!!! No disrespect but I was going to go crazy if I had to read another review for video!!!!

Reddd

DogWithABone

Quote Originally Posted by reddd View Post
    No disrespect but I was going to go crazy if I had to read another review for video!!!!

Reddd
    That's exactly what motivated me to write the story. The board has been nearly unreadable for me for months due to those posts, and their author, just dominating the board at the expense of everything that made the board great before.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DTHooters View Post
    That's exactly what motivated me to write the story. The board has been nearly unreadable for me for months due to those posts, and their author, just dominating the board at the expense of everything that made the board great before.
    I know what you mean... While this is a free board and the unnamed author(s) are within their rights to post those threads, one does get nostalgic when comparing them to how hostboard used to be like. Different people, different tastes.

Those were the days, eh?

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Reddd, Augur and DogWithABone/DTHooters. I get the impression that you are revering to my custom video previews.

I hear you guys (girls?) and it has not been my intention to spam the forum. I will try to not to post a new one, untill the last preview has been pushed down to the second page. Unless the producers decide to release a video before that time. Because I do want to give those interested in the video a chance to see if they think it would be worth their hard earned money.

Also, I believe I've tried everything to make clear when a post of mine is an illustrated preview, so that those not interested can skip it. If there is anything else I can do, I am open to suggestions.
    Last edited by sffan4e; November 14th, 2016 at 10:43 PM.