Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

New Story by JB57 - Hot Tub Parties

Dear Board,

I wrote this one quickly, when I really should have been doing other things - so, I'll probably be up late making up for that! Anyway, this is the first part of a new story, but it can work as a standalone story, which is why I am posting it. I envision another three parts to the story - each one is roughly plotted out now. However, I don't know when I'll get to any other parts.

This story is inspired by a story by Fanman called "Effort at Being Sociable." This first part tracks his story fairly closely, though, of course, I've changed many things and added much more detail.

I hope that my interest in doing this story means that I'm over my slump and will actually have the energy to keep writing and finishing off a number of other stories I have on the board. Fingers crossed.

Feedback appreciated, as always.

JB57

Hot Tub Parties – by JB57

Laura looked at herself in the full-length mirror. What she saw was impressive and pleasing: a red-brown-haired beauty, dressed in a tiny red bikini, her firm DD tits straining the tiny red cups, letting her breasts spill out all around the top. The bikini bottom was a highly-abbreviated thong that consisted of two tiny clear elastic strings holding to her hips, and a tiny triangle of cloth tightly gripping her pussy, just barely high enough to cover the slit of her twat. The thong left her ass bare and the transparent strings created the illusion of her long, beautiful legs stretching endlessly in an unbroken line up her hips to her torso. The bikini was the skimpiest she had. She loved that it left so much of her body completely bare and, even when covered, completely exposed. The thong was so small and tight that it was immediately apparent that she was completely shaved, and the transparent strings made it look like she was completely naked below her breasts, except for a tiny clamshell of cloth. Laura admired her nearly nude body; her beautiful, firm tits, their sharp nipples pushing at the bikini top; her perfectly muscled abdomen, with its narrow navel and hard, flat belly; her beautifully muscled hips, that smoothly curved into her powerful thighs and long, luscious legs. She was tanned just right, a kind of golden glow that went perfectly with her fair complexion and coppery hair. During her late teens and early 20s, Laura had made a career as a bikini (and sometimes nude) model. She had been very popular and successful, before she decided to go into semi-retirement, but she still did the occasional shoot from time to time. She worked hard to maintain her beauty, both for her career and for her husband, Steve. She was not a vain woman, but she wanted to make sure that Steve stayed interested. Steve was a good, loyal husband – she was sure of that – but she wanted to take no chances of his eyes wandering. With this bikini, she was sure that she would keep his attention.

She admired her perfect body in the mirror a big longer, turning to see herself from different angles, then turned away, picked up her short, ornamental robe and slipped her lovely feet into some flip flops. The sense of irritation that she had managed to put aside as she examined her bikini body returned full force with her thoughts about her husband. She was extremely annoyed at the moment. She and her husband were getting ready to go join their new tenant in the upstairs hot tub and Laura would rather be doing something – anything- else.

The situation was a bit complicated: Laura and Steve had bought a large townhouse in the center of the city. They lived on the main and second floors, which were more than adequate for their purposes, but they were renting out the top floor, which had a large deck and a large, custom built hot tub. The tub was fit neatly into the deck, so that it was level with the expensive tile. It had a built in bar, stairs for easy entry and exit and was bordered on the inside by a comfortable bench.The deck was protected by a high wall, making it impossible for anyone to see in. The deck and hot tub were meant to be particularly enticing extras for any discerning tenant. The happily married couple had done most of the renovations on the townhouse themselves and, just a couple of months earlier, had finally put the rental suite on the market. They got a lot of expressions of interest, but an agent from Laura’s old modeling firm had asked her, as a favor, to take one of the models as a tenant. Somewhat reluctantly, Laura had agreed.

Jesse was the same age as Laura, the same build, absolutely gorgeous, and an absolute bitch. She did not hide the last part well. Laura had sensed a challenge from the beautiful brunette the moment that they met and shook hands, but it took a couple of weeks before she realized what was up. When she first met Jesse, she had been immediately taken aback. The beautiful woman had come to see the apartment dressed in a white blouse that was completely unbuttoned and open in the front, letting her tanned cleavage spill out, and tied into a tight knot directly under her DD breasts. She was braless, so her tits bounced deliciously as she moved. The outfit allowed for an impressive display of endless bare belly; a beautifully tanned, brown, muscled torso and wide, powerful hips. Jesse was wearing blue jeans low on her hips and cowboy boots. Laura had not minded the woman’s prominent display of her considerable charms. Jesse was a bikini and fitness model, like Laura, and she probably posed nude from time to time as well. Putting their bodies on full display was what they did for a living and it followed that the woman would be extremely comfortable with her body, even an exhibitionist. Besides, Laura was known to walk around in cleavage baring halters and belly-baring outfits from time to time.

What had annoyed Laura was the immediate interest that Jesse had shown in Steve. Steve was a handsome man. He had been a model himself, when Laura first met him on a photo shoot. She was the beauty in a bikini; he was the muscle man whose bicep she was hanging off or who was lifting her on his considerable shoulder. Steve was not a huge, bodybuilder type; his muscles were long and lean and sharply defined. The two models hit it off immediately and it was not long before they were sleeping together. They had lived together for two years before marrying the previous year. They enjoyed each other’s company and loved spending time together. Sexually, they were both dynamite in bed. Steve was considerably well-endowed and knew his way around a woman’s body. Laura was sexually insatiable and made sure that her regular exercise routine included vaginal exercises that made it possible for her pussy to really grip a cock and suck it dry. Laura was bisexual, but she had been with a woman only twice since getting with Steve, both time in threesomes that all parties had enjoyed immensely.

Laura watched Jesse flirt with Steve. The model bent down to give him a good view of her cleavage; she thrust out her bare belly to invite him to examine her taut abdomen and her bejeweled navel.

“I like your belly ring,” Steve said to Jesse, with a smile.

“Hm. That’s not the only ring I’ve got,” the beautiful brunette replied, with a coquettish grin. “Why don’t you guess where the other one is?”

“I’d rather not, “Steve smiled back. He seemed comfortable, but Laura could tell he was getting a bit nervous – in part, she was sure, because he was getting turned on and did not want his considerable assets giving him away.

Laura interrupted the game. “So, do you like the apartment, Jesse?”

“Yes, it’s great,” the brunette replied. “I love the hot tub and the deck. I like to tan every now and then and it’s great to have a private deck.” She gave Steve a meaningful grin. “I prefer to tan in the nude.”

“Hm. So do I,” Laura said, with what she hoped was a pleasant smile. The woman’s brazenness was a bit odd, but part of her found it playful and refreshing. No harm done, she decided, though the jealous part of her brain was telling her that letting this woman get too close to her husband was a mistake. Laura ignored the warning. She was confident in Steve, she was confident in her own sexual appeal, and, she realized later, part of her actually welcomed the challenge presented by Jesse. Why else would she have let such a shark get so close?

It soon became apparent, however, that Jesse’s interest in Steve was not just playful. Only a few days after she moved in, Jesse came downstairs to borrow some bread and butter wearing nothing but a short, tiny gown that she had just thrown on after getting out of the shower. The robe was damp around her tits, showing off her prominent nipples to full effect. The brunette acted like there was nothing odd in her overtly sexual appearance, but Laura was quietly enraged. She immediately made it clear to Steve that he was only to have any dealings with Jesse when Laura was around. Steve thought she was overreacting but, over the next couple of months, Jesse’s flirting with Steve became ever more brazen until, finally, Laura had told the brunette where to get off. This had led to a screaming match between the two women in Laura’s livingroom, with Steve holding them apart. Nose to nose, the women had shrieked at each other, calling the other every name in the book. They just managed to avoid a hair-pulling, biting, kicking showdown before Jesse left in a huff.

Laura and her tenant had not spoken in a couple of weeks when Steve told her, a few nights earlier, that Jesse had invited them up to the hot tub for drinks on Saturday night.

“What?” Laura said sharply. “Tell her ‘no.’ I don’t want to be anywhere near that cunt.”

“Come on, baby,” Steve wheedled. “I’m sure she’s not as bad as she seems. She’s going to be our tenant for the next year, at least, until the lease runs out. Let’s try to bury the hatchet and move on. She is making an effort; don’t you think we should meet her halfway?”

“Fuck that!” Laura replied. But Steve eventually convinced her that a good relationship with their tenant was better than a cold war. Laura reluctantly agreed to go to Jesse’s hot tub party and now here they were, on a hot Saturday night, Laura dressed in her smallest bikini, Steve in his tight Speedos, ready to meet with a woman who had made her intentions towards Steve absolutely clear.

Around 8:30, Steve and Laura went up the inside stairs to knock at the upper apartment door. They were both wearing robes over their swimsuits and flip flops. Jesse opened the door and Laura immediately realized she had made a mistake. The bikini model was wearing a red micro slingshot bikini, an incredibly revealing one-piece outfit that looped over her shoulders, stretched into two strings that barely covered her areola, before combining again, just above her crotch, to form a single strand of cloth that stretched tight to her pussy, becoming a thong that bisected her ass, then shot up as a V of two spaghetti-thin strings from her ass to her shoulders, the whole thing held taut by tension. The outfit was incredibly revealing and erotic. The pressure on Jesse’s tits caused her massive mounds to bulge deliciously, two round, brown globes barely contained by the tight cloth; the material pulled tight over her crotch presented a clear camel toe and made it clear that she, too, was completely clean shaven down below. Laura’s next-to-nothing bikini probably had no more material than Jesse’s slingshot, but the slingshot was more novel, more enticing, more erotic. Laura noticed that Jesse was not wearing her belly ring, probably to protect it from the water. She was grateful for that, at least.

“Steve! Great that you could come!” Jesse said, insultingly and pointedly ignoring Laura. “Come on to the back, the tub’s nice and hot!”

Jesse walked away from them, allowing the young couple a perfect view of her naked ass as it rippled, and her naked hips as they swayed. From the back, she looked nude, the only indication of clothing the spaghetti thin strings reaching from her ass crack to her shoulders.

“That’s it, we’re leaving,” Laura snapped to Steve.

“Come on, baby, we’ve got to make an effort,” Steve whispered. Laura could not believe how dense he was being. She suspected, angrily, that he was really wanted to ogle Jesse’s fantastic body as much as he could. She could leave without him, but she was not about to leave him alone with this predatory bitch.

“Come on, you two,” Jesse called back from the door to the deck, “I’ve got some great wine we can try.”

Laura followed Steve out onto the deck. He doffed his robe and, apparently unconcerned that his tight Speedos were revealing a rapidly hardening erection, eagerly climbed the platform and lowered himself into the hot tub.

Before Laura could join him, Jesse climbed to the edge of the platform and slipped slowly, seductively into the hot water, her nearly naked bronzed body sinking into the steaming water like a mermaid, the wetness making her slingshot soak through, outlining every inch of flesh, especially her hard nipples and ridged areola. She immersed herself to her neck, then took a seat directly across from Steve. Water streamed down her heavy tits, which rested just on the surface of the water.

Laura watched this display with growing anger. She decided it was time for her to put on her own display. Stepping out of her flip flops, she walked right up to the edge of the platform, drawing Jesse and Steve’s eyes to her. Slowly, seductively, she untied her robe, letting it fall open enough to reveal her lush flesh beneath. She pushed one leg forward to split the robe open, then reached up and brushed the garment off her tan shoulders. The robe fell in a translucent pile at her feet, revealing her nearly naked body. She could see an appreciative, assessing look on Jesse’s beautiful face. The other bikini model was comparing her body to Laura’s and could tell that they looked roughly equal in every way.

Slowly, carefully, Laura lowered herself gently into the water, using the opportunity to ripple her luscious belly and then lean forward to give both Jesse and Steve a clear view of jiggling tits and her hardened nipples. She slowly immersed herself in the water, pausing to let the hot water soak the pussy-cupping triangle of her thong. The wet cloth sucked up slightly into the cleft of her cunt. Laura moved to sit beside Steve. Steve draped her muscular arm over her powerful shoulders. Laura’s voluptuous tits rested on top of the water, the bikini top barely holding them in, their nipples pointed directly at Jesse’s thick nipples.

Laura looked up at Steve, who was gazing down at her with a look of lust, his eyes focused on her massive tits. She kissed him gently. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Jesse watching them. The brunette had a hot, hungry look on her face. Good, Laura thought.

Jesse acted as hostess, serving her guests from a bar attached to the other side of the hot tub. Soon the three were sharing wine and discussing recent current events and matters related to the modeling industry. Laura tried to relax, but Jesse’s attitude kept her on edge. The woman’s words were fine; she was friendly and the perfect hostess. But Laura had the sense that she was being stalked by a big, brown jaguar, that she was being played with by a vicious cat. Jesse soon began doing things, small things, that increased the tension. Mostly, she simply moved and posed in ways that drew attention to her magnificent body. She leaned back and thrust her tits forward; she leaned over the bar and shoved her beautiful bare ass in the air; she stretched out her perfect legs and almost caressed Steve’s leg under the water with her feet. Because she was dressed in so little, it was hard to claim that her actions and poses were deliberately provocative and designed to arouse Steve, but that was the effect. Laura, being bisexual, was also sexually aroused by the other woman’s increasingly lewd display, but part of her was also angry and growing angrier by the moment.
    Countering Jesse’s actions was difficult. Laura was seated right beside her husband, so putting herself on display was not really possible. Fortunately, she had the advantage of her proximity. She leaned into him and rubbed her bare flesh against his. She kissed him from time to time, or turned into him and pressed her tits against his naked chest and rubbed her hard nipples into his chest hair. Under the water, her hand found his growing erection and stroked it gently, teasingly, through his suit.

The tensions of the evening rose as the talk turned to sex play and Jesse began sharing gossip from around some of the photo shoots she had been at.

“Yeah, I was at this shoot in the Bahamas where all these girls from Playboy were shooting at the same time as our little group. Absolutely fucking gorgeous girls! We ran into some of the bunny girls at a local bar, went back with them to their hotel, and we fucked each other’s brains out the whole night! I don’t think any of us could even walk the next morning!”

“So, you’re into women?” Steve asked. Laura, her hand on his cock, felt the huge shaft twitch a bit.

“Men, women, I fuck them all the same,” Jesse replied, nonchalantly. “I love a good, hard cock going up my pussy – nothing like it. But rubbing clits and tits with another woman – especially a really tight, toned woman with big tits – that can just blow my mind!”

“What do you think, baby?” Steve asked, turning to Laura. Jesse looked at her with an arched eyebrow and a wicked grin. Laura just wanted to slap the brunette’s face. But she decided to play it cool.

“I like it, too,” Laura admitted. “A guy’s cock is wonderful.” Here she squeezed her husband again and leaned into kiss him on the chin. “But a girl’s pussy can be even more … intimate, in a way. When a man is inside you, churning it up in there, it feels fantastic – the sensation of becoming one body is fucking fantastic. But with a woman, when you go at each other clit on clit, you’re taking the most sensitive part of yourself and grinding it with the most sensitive part of the other woman – it’s just heaven.” Despite herself, Laura found herself getting hard and tight inside her pussy; her thick nipples were growing even longer and harder. “And when cunts suck together, good and deep – it feels even better than a cock!”

“It sounds like you prefer girls to guys, baby,” Jesse purred, her dark eyes bright with heat. “Do you think you’ll really be happy just sticking with Steve, here?”

“Steve is more than enough for me,” Laura said quickly, squeezing her husband’s cock again. “Every now and then, we pick up a girl and have fun with her. That’s enough to keep me happy.”

“Ah, so you’re into threesomes, hm?” Jesse smiled even wider. “Think you might want to try one with me? I’m sure that Steve would like to give it a go, wouldn’t you, baby?”

Steve stammered as he tried to find a suitable response, but Laura answered for both of them. “No thanks, Jesse. It’s a nice offer, but I think we’ll pass.”

“Why?” Jesse asked, pretending to pout. “Don’t you think I’m good enough for you?” She stood up in the hot tub, her incredible tits streaming water, her nearly bare torso gleaming. “Come on, I guarantee I can give both of you a real ride for your money – maybe at the same time.”

Laura had enough. “No, I don’t think so. I prefer to have sex with women and men that I like, or at least people who I can stand being around. You don’t fit into either box.”

“Really?” Jesse said, a mock look of outrage on her face. “Why ever not, baby girl? Are you afraid that when your man gets the feel of his dick all the way up my nice, tight cunt, he won’t ever go back to you?”

“Now…,” Steve began, but Laura cut him off.

“My cunt is tight, hot and more than enough to milk him dry, you bitch,” she snarled. “I don’t have anything to explain to you. You’re a snotty little cunt who keeps going after my man even after you’ve been warned off. That’s enough reason to hate your fucking guts.”

Jesse stepped forward, her hands on her hips, her massive tits almost bursting out of the straining bands holding them back. She pointed her engorged nipples at Laura.

“You fucking cunt. Your problem is you’re scared of my pussy, you’re afraid that I’m just too much woman for you to compete with.”

Laura felt the rage build inside her. She stood up and moved to meet Jesse in the center of the tub. Her nipples were spearing her red bikini top, and throbbing with arousal. She aimed her nipples right at Jesse’s equally engorged pair. The barefooted women were exactly the same height and their thick, meaty tits lined up perfectly. The women did not touch nipples – not yet – but they moved their pulsing, burning nipples to within a fraction of an inch of each other.

“I can give Steve the fuck of his life. And that’s exactly what I’m going to do,” Jesse breathed. “If you get in my way, I’ll show you what a better woman can do with her pussy. I’ll turn you inside out and have you begging me to stop and begging me to keep going, at the same time.”

“You’re not the better woman, fucker,” Laura shot back. “I am. And I’ll do whatever I have to do to prove it. And the only way you’re getting Steve’s cock is if you can get through me.”

Jesse glared. Then, she stepped back. For a brief moment, Laura thought the other girl might be backing down. She felt a flash of disappointment. But, instead, Jesse reached up and pulled the straps of her slingshot off of her lush, powerful shoulders. The suit instantly lost its tension. Her incredible tits bounced free, jiggling entrancingly. She pulled the suit down her body and stepped out of it, her lower body obscured by the steaming water. Jesse reached down, pulled the scrap of cloth that was her swimsuit out of the tub. She held it in the air for a second, brandishing it like a weapon, then threw it onto the deck. She put her hands back on her hips and thrust her naked, jiggling tits at Laura in challenge.

Laura did not hesitate. She reached up and untied the bows behind her back holding her bikini top in place. She threw the top onto the deck, her naked tits bouncing deliciously. She reached down in the water, found the tie for her thong, and undid it. An instant later, she pulled her thong out of the water, waved it in Jesse’s face, then threw it in the general direction of her top.

The two nude women stood glaring at each other, their equally massive and beautiful tits tracking each other as their breasts heaved in excitement.

Steve stood up. He could barely believe what was happening. His erection was enormous, but he did not want his wife and their tenant to get into some kind of nude, sexual brawl right in front of him. Well, actually, he did – the thought excited him enormously, as his giant cock proved. But he was afraid the women might really hurt each other.

“Stay out of this, Steve,” Laura snapped at him, before he could get any further. “This is just between me and this fucking slut.”

“You just sit there and enjoy the show, honey,” Jesse growled, her dark eyes locked with Laura’s green eyes. “I’m going to finish off your little wife here then I’ll milk that beautiful cock until there isn’t a drop of jizz left in it.”

“You fucking whore,” Laura snapped.

“I’m going to flatten those little tits, I’m going to mash those tiny nipples, then I’m going to fuck you until you beg me to stop,” Jesse purred, moving slightly closer to Laura, her breasts swaying dangerously. “Then, I’m going to fuck Steve into a coma and make you watch. Maybe I’ll make you suck my tits while I fuck Steve. You’re never going to challenge me again, you cunt.”

“You fucking dirty slut,” Laura growled, beside herself with rage. “I’m going to mash those pathetic bags flat. Then we’ll see who fucks who, cunt.”

The women moved closer, closing the final gap between their enflamed nipples. Both women’s nips were hard, thick and brown, though Jesse’s were decidedly darker. Both sets were about an inch long and, as Jesse and Laura immediately discovered, as hard as rock with arousal. The women pressed the thick brown cylinders together, head to head, and gasped as a bloom of pleasure flared in their sensitive nipples and ricocheted through their dense tits until it flowed deep down into their burning clits. Their breasts swelled even more. The women moved their nipples on each other, throbbing flesh burning with arousal, then slipped them past each other to stab into areola. Their flicked their nipples, hard nips catching then springing apart. The women gasped in shared pleasure. Both women reached for the other’s naked hips and took a good grip. As their excitement and arousal grew, their desire to mash tits, to grind each other hard and hot, took hold of both voluptuous vixens.

Jesse and Laura pulled each other in and rammed their tits together hard. Firm, thick meat mashed to firm, thick meat; rock-hard nipples scored and stabbed at throbbing flesh. The women smeared and dragged their tits against each other, pushing as hard as they could, trying to grind and mash the other woman flat. Hands gripped to their enemy’s hips, the women rotated their tits into each other using their powerful back muscles, grinding first right tit to left, nipples drilling hard into the taut titflesh, then, left tit to right. They ground their nipples together, trying to stab the rock hard nipples directly into each other, then slapped and slid their hard meat around and around, over and under, four thick, taut masses of meat, grinding and slapping, pushing and thrusting, mashing and rolling.

The battling women leaned into each other, keeping up a constant pressure on their struggling tits. Their feet were constantly moving on the bottom of the hot tub, trying to keep a grip as they pushed and shoved. Jesse and Laura were gasping, their breath coming in hard pants as the delicious, erotic sensations filled their battling mammary glands. Laura had fought titfights before, but never with a woman whose boobs were as thick and firm as Jesse’s were proving to be. Even as she rammed her tits as hard as she could into the opposing orbs, Laura reveled in the feelings of intense sexual pleasure that were radiating out of her chest. The constant grinding and mashing of hot tit to tit was equivalent to both women giving each other’s bulbous chests vigorous erotic massages. The women’s nipples burned with the intense pleasure as they stabbed and grated and then twisted around each other, fighting and mating at the same time.

Jesse had expected to be grinding Laura into submission quickly. Instead, the redhead’s massive rack was every bit as meaty, every bit as taut and firm, as Jesse’s incredible tits. The realization infuriated her, but she could not deny the pleasure either. Jesse had always loved rubbing her tits into the tits of another woman, ideally a woman whose meat could resist her own. Now, she was locked in thrusting, mashing, rippling, rolling duel of tits with this beautiful bitch.

The women were holding each other by the hips and leaning into each other, pushing hard, moving their chests, slipping and grinding their tits over and under and around each other. Laura reached up and grabbed Jesse by the elbows. Jesse immediately reciprocated. The women squeezed their arms together, forcing their massive tits to bulge out, under pressure. The women rammed and drove their aching tits together once more, trapping them within the cage of their locked arms. Their nipples jousted for a while, but both women knew that battering their tits against each other was not possible in the slippery environment of the tub. They locked arms, aimed their tits, and leaned hard into each other, trying to squash each other flat. Instead, their tits swelled up, throbbing and pulsing, like meaty balloons.

“You goddamned fucking whore!” Laura hissed, her rage competing with the pleasure.

“Cunteating slut!” Jesse replied.

Jesse and Laura pushed into each other as hard as they could, their eyes locked and blazing with heat, their faces pressed nose to nose. Their tits throbbed and ached with uncontrollable pleasure and terrible pressure. Their nipples burned, like sizzling fuses. They rubbed their nipples hard against each other scraping them back and forth on their areola. The pleasure grew unbearably. Jesse felt her clit pulsing with heat, her nipples seemed to be fusing to Laura’s hot, hard nipples.

With a shared groan, Laura and Jesse pushed each other away. Panting from a few feet apart, the beautiful women glared at each other, both giving the other’s succulent tits angry glances. Their breasts were reddened, but otherwise untouched. Their throbbing nipples looked thicker, longer and harder than when they had started fighting.

Jesse cupped and rubbed her own tits, sending a shudder of intense pleasure through her body. Laura stroked her own nipples, grunting with the sensation that followed. The women glared at each other, their shared arousal and hate playing across their gorgeous faces.

“Fucking slut!” Laura spat.

“Dirty cunt!” Jesse shot back.

Laura released her tits and thrust out her chest again, challenging Jesse to continue the tit to tit combat. However, Jesse decided that going tit to tit with the redhead was not getting them anywhere. She had threatened to fuck Laura until the woman begged her to stop. She decided it was time to act on that threat.

Jesse lashed out and slapped Laura abruptly and painfully on her jutting right tit.

“Ow! God, you bitch!” Laura gasped. Before she could retaliate, Jesse lashed out again, slapping Laura solidly on her face, then slapping her again and again. Laura was caught off guard and momentarily stunned by the assault. Jesse took advantage and pushed Laura hard. Laura fell onto the edge of the tub, slightly stunned, just catching herself with her hand. Jesse was on her in an instant, pushing her and turning her around, so that Laura was hanging over the edge of the tub, her back to Jesse, her ass exposed. Jesse smiled at Laura’s beautiful tight ass. Without hesitation, Jesse attacked.

Laura was slightly dazed, regaining her bearings, when her rectum and groin suddenly exploded in pain. She realized, with a terrible shock, that Jesse had shoved a thumb up her tight asshole and two or three fingers, simultaneously, deep into her wet pussy. Before Laura even had time to register this violation, Jesse lifted up. Laura shrieked, standing on tiptoe, trying her best to lift herself free of the sudden pain. Jesse lifted higher, pulling Laura’s pussy and asshole.

“You little fuck, let’s see how snotty you are after this!” Jesse snarled.

Even as Laura writhed in pain, Jesse pushed hard into her back, pinning her to the side of the tub, and slipped a hand under Laura and up to her chest, to grasp one of her DD tits. Jesse began stroking and teasing Laura’s heaving breasts. At the same time, Jesse began stroking and thrusting her fingers deep into Laura’s yielding twat. In moments, Jesse’s assault went from one of pain to one of intense pleasure. The titfight had already juiced up both women, working them both into a haze of sexual pleasure and desire. Now, as Jesse worked her fingers around and around inside of Laura’s twat, as her thumb continued to anally penetrate and probe Laura’s asshole, Laura began to groan and gasp. At the same time, Jesse stroked and kneaded Laura’s throbbing tits, squeezing her nipples, exciting and arousing the redheaded beauty beyond endurance. Within a minute, Laura was moaning, groaning, gasping with pleasure. She humped back against Jesse’s hand, unable to control herself, riding Jesse’s hand desperately.

“No, oh noooo, oh fuck, noooo….” Laura moaned, struggling to control the fires raging in her body. Jesse was stroking her clit, sliding her fingers along the pulsing nerve-rich nub, squeezing and massaging it gently, sending unbelievable ecstasy flowing up through her bucking body. Laura cried out, gritting her teeth, desperately trying to control what was happening to her. She was completely humiliated, yet also unbelievably aroused.

“You whore, you fucking cunt!” Laura cried. But she humped back against Jesse’s hand harder, faster, her moaning growing louder and more animalistic.

Steve watched all of this fascinated and horrified. It was terrible to watch his wife, whom he truly loved, be sexually dominated and humiliated. But it was also incredibly arousing and exciting, as his massive, throbbing erection proved.

“Ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, oh god, oh god….,” Laura moaned. She was on the verge of cumming, her body trembling. Jesse torturing her clit and stroking her tit, the sensations driving her crazy.

Jesse kept Laura on the edge of orgasm for another minute. Then, finally satisfied that she was in absolute control, she knifed her entire hand deep into Laura’s hot cunt. She drove her hand all the way in, enjoying the feel of Laura’s twat closing around her invading hand. Jesse closed her fist and twisted her fist around and around, screwing her hand in, deep.

“Fuck, oh FUUCCCKKKK!,” Laura howled. She convulsed, her entire body shuddering, her back arching, her muscles going stiff with ecstasy as she came with excruciating force. For almost 40 seconds, her body went stiff in orgasmic relief. Then Laura collapsed on the side of the tub.

Jesse smiled. She extracted her hand from Laura’s cunt with a sucking sound. She squeezed Laura’s hard nipple. Jesse rolled Laura off the edge of the tub and onto the deck, until she was flat on her back, her head lolling from side to side, her eyes glazed. Laura rolled over onto her belly and weakly crawled down the platform, away from the tub, trying to regain her bearings. She panted and shuddered as she watched Jesse glide through the water towards Steve.

“Well, that was fun,” Jesse purred to Steve. “Now that your little wife knows who’s the better woman, let’s see what I can do about your big, fat, long cock.”

Steve felt trapped, unsure of what to do. His wife had fought this woman over the right to use his cock; his wife had lost the fight. Surely that meant he was now obligated to fuck Jesse?

Jesse slid up to Steve and, smiling slyly, reached down into the water, her head bobbing just above the water, grabbed his Speedo by the waistband, and pulled the tight shorts over his hips, muscled it down his butt, and all the way down his legs. The trunks got caught, for a moment, on Steve’s massive, 10 inch erection. Jesse stood up, the water streaming off her magnificent breasts and down her belly, holding up the swim trunks, which she waved in Steve’s face like a trophy. With a grin, she threw the trunks onto the deck, then advanced on the captive husband. She climbed onto his lap and slowly pushed her perfect tits into his face; Steve moaned with a combination of lust and confusion. Jess wrapped her arms around his powerful neck and shoulders. She straddled him, spreading her thighs, and lowered herself, pressing her thick tits into his chest, her nipples burning into his flesh. She pushed her face right up to Steve, and let her tongue move along his lips.

“I think it’s time you and I fucked, baby – really, really hard,” Jesse whispered to Steve, her eyes glowing with lust.

Steve could barely move or think. He shuddered as he felt Jesse’s thick lipped cunt slowly push down onto his monstrous erection. “Oh god,” he moaned.

“Just sit back and enjoy it, baby,” Jesse murmured. “Now, you’re going to feel what a real woman’s cunt feels like. When I’m done with you, you won’t ever want to go back to that tired hag.”

Jesse grunted as she pushed down, her tight vaginal lips slowly parting under the pressure, slowly spreading to envelop Steve’s dick’s head. When she had the head firmly gripped. Jesse squeezed it, slow and very hard. Steve moaned and bucked; Jesse shoved her tits against his face and he could not help but open his mouth, wrap his lips around a nipple, and suck hard. Jesse smiled, throwing back her head to gasp with pleasure. Then, without any further teasing, she grabbed Steve’s shoulders to brace herself and pushed herself down, slowly impaling herself on his massive shaft, slowly filling her vaginal canal all the way to the hilt with Steve’s throbbing erection. Steve moaned in ecstasy as he felt himself engulfed in the tight, hot, wet core of the voluptuous woman in his lap; Jesse sighed in pleasure as her vaginal canal filled to the brink. They sat there for a moment, both beautiful people panting. Jesse squeezed Steve, rippling her vaginal walls against his member, causing him to cry out. Steve filled his hands with Jesse’s magnificent round ass. Jesse began to move on Steve cock, thrusting up and down, riding her rival’s husband.

“I’m going to fuck you blind, baby,” Jesse moaned, throwing back her head, her eyes closed, her beautiful face rapt with a smile of pleasure as she began to fuck Steve in earnest.

Laura watched all of this from the deck, propped up against the side of the house. She had felt drained, but now as she saw Jesse riding her husband, her rage blossomed inside of her like an inferno. She had never been so angry in her life and the fury filled her with a new energy. Surprisingly, that energy came as sexual power. Her nipples swelled into spikes; her pussy lubricated powerfully, almost gushing with juices. Her entire body thrummed with anger. This bitch, this fucking whore, was not going to take her man!

Laura quickly crawled across the deck, back to the hot tub. Stealthily, she slipped back into the hot water and came up behind Jesse. The brunette was bouncing on Steve’s dick, her massive tits, their sides fully visible from behind, jiggling as they tried to bounce as they mashed against Steve’s chest. Steve’s hands were digging into her ass. Jesse was so immersed in her joyful fucking that she was caught completely off guard when Laura grabbed her by her thick brown hair and pulled her off of Steve’s bone. The sudden explosion of pain, the jerking separation from Steve’s cock, left Jesse disoriented.

“You fucking cunt, you dirty fucking whore, did you think I’d just let you fuck my man?” Laura screamed. She dragged Jesse by her hair to the far side of the steaming tub.

“Let go of me, slut!” Jesse cried, reaching behind to hit at Laura, to try to free her hair, which Laura had wrapped around her hand.
    Laura’s teeth were clenched in rage. She jerked Jesse’s head from side to side, then pushed the naked woman under the water, her hands still embedded in the brunette’s thick hair. Jesse tried to push back to the surface, but Laura was on her back, kneeling on top of her, forcing her to the bottom. Jesse struggled desperately, her state of excitement and arousal eating up her air, her panic causing her to thrash wildly. In the space of about 10 seconds, she went from desperate flailing to stillness, floating on the edge of consciousness. Her last coherent thought was that this sexual adventure may have gotten her killed.

Once her rival went still, Laura held the woman under for a few more seconds. Steve was watching with a horrified look on his face. He was just about to say something when Laura pulled Jesse back to the surface. The beautiful brunette coughed and hacked, gasping for breath. Laura pushed the other woman to the side of the pool, opposite from where she had been fist-raped by her adversary. Laura arranged Jesse, so that the woman’s back was to the pool edge, her body facing into the tub. Jesse’s head lolled back as she struggled to regain full awareness.

“Your turn now, you bitch,” Laura snarled. She leaned herself against Jesse, her naked body pinning the other nude woman to the wall. Laura kept one hand in Jesse’s hair, using it to hold the woman up and control her. Laura reached down with her free hand and began to carefully, tantalizingly, rub Jesse’s naked, hot cunt, her fingers going into the thick-lipped twat, caressing and stroking Jesse’s enflamed clit. As she finger fucked her rival, Laura lowered her head and began to suck Jesse’s nipples, hard and slow, using her tongue and then her teeth to feast on the woman’s delicious tits. She rubbed harder and harder, she sucked viciously, her tongue and teeth sending waves of exquisite pleasure through Jesse’s gasping body.

Jesse moaned in bliss, the raw pleasure of the sexual stimulation pulling her back into the world of wakefulness. Her clit felt like a swollen balloon of pleasure, her nipples were burning with sensation, her insides were filled with the tension of a hot, explosive orgasm. Involuntarily, her hips began to move with Laura’s hand, pumping into the violation, demanding and wanting more.

“Oh, oh, fuck, yes, yes, yeeessssssss,” Jesse cried, her hips bucking, her body going tense as her pussy gushed into the hot water. Her toes curled in ecstasy as Laura rubbed her even harder, prolonging the delicious orgasm rippling through her body.

Jesse came fully awake, gasping and glaring hatefully at Laura. She knew that her body had betrayed her, that it had given in eagerly to the pleasure given by Laura’s fingers and tongue. Jesse began to push herself up, determined to fight back. Laura slapped her hard, several times, back and forth, right across her face. This stunned Jesse, just for the moment, and quieted her down. Jesse could feel her clit throbbing deep in the water, she could feel her nipples pulse with tension.

Laura moved so that she was standing directly in front of Jesse, her magnificent tits almost in Jesse’s face. Laura pushed Jesse, lifting her so that her breasts and much of her upper torso were clear of the water, her ass level with the deck. Laura then positioned herself between Jesse’s legs, and lined up their succulent cunts. It took Jesse a moment to realize what was about to happen but, as Laura mounted her, their thick tits crushing tight, their rock-hard nipples stabbing, the redhead’s beautiful face glaring down into her dark eyes, Jesse understood. A moment later, Laura’s thick lipped, slick, naked twat slid directly onto and into Jesse’s hot, aching twat and the women’s cunts mated for the first time.

Laura’s swollen clit found Jesse’s equally swollen nub immediately. Both women groaned and shuddered in absolute ecstasy as their most delicious, exquisite body parts met and rubbed, caressed, ground into each other. Waves of pure pleasure radiated through both women’s writhing bodies. Laura worked her hips, her ass pumping rhythmically as she fucked her enemy with all her power. Watching from across the pool, Steve saw his wife’s perfect, heart-shaped ass moving up and down powerfully. As he watched, Jesse’s hands snaked down and gripped Laura’s ass tightly, her fingers sinking into the taut flesh, as Jesse bucked in uncontrollable erotic pleasure under Laura’s rippling body.

Laura’s tits were crushed tight to Jesse’s matching orbs, the women’s stomachs were flat to each other, muscles rippling as they fucked. Laura glared down into Jesse’s gorgeous face, her beautiful face a mask of vengeful rage fighting with sexual bliss. Jesse looked up into her eyes, the brunette woman angry but too overwhelmed with sexual pleasure to fight back. She could only surrender to the exquisite sensations that were filling her body with unbearable sexual tension. Involuntarily, Jesse locked her thighs around Laura’s pounding hips, pulling her in tighter and harder, thrusting up against Laura’s downward, penetrating thrusts.

The women’s pussies were fully mated, thick lips flat to each other, slickly sliding in the hot water and sexual lubrication flowing from their inosculated twats. Their cunts were sucked tight, their inner pink crushed and mashed into one, labia intermeshed and melted together. Their swollen, throbbing clits rubbed relentlessly on each other, sending a constant flow of raw, unbearable ecstasy to every cell in their bucking bodies.

“Uh, uh, uh, uhhhhhhh….,” Jesse moaned. Her trembling body tightened, her belly filled with fire, her cunt began to grow hotter, hotter, building to a devastating her climax. Jesse’s nipples were on fire as they tangled with Laura’s rock hard nips.

“Oh, oh god, oh god, oh god…. Fuck, fuck, yesssssss!!,” Jesse screamed, throwing back her head, pulling Laura in as hard and deep as she could as her whole body convulsed in a powerful, gushing orgasm. She went rigid for 20 or 30 seconds as the orgasm roared through her body, her face a mask of sexual agony. Laura stopped grinding clit to clit and simply held on to Jesse, feeling the powerful orgasm rage through the woman’s muscles, enjoying the gush of hot cum as Jesse’s ejaculate drowned Laura’s cunt. When the powerful orgasm passed and Jesse was gasping, moaning with the release, Laura let her go and peeled her succulent cunt off of Jesse’s hot quim, stepping back from the spent woman. Jesse slid back down into the water, groaning.

“Better woman my ass!” Laura sneered. “Have you had enough, cunt?”

“What do you mean?” Jesse asked, pulling herself up in the water. She raised her hands to pull back her hair, her perfect, massive tits rising to jiggle and point their hard nipples at Laura.

“I mean that I’m going to make you cum until you quit. Are you ready to quit? Are you ready to swear to leave my man alone?”

“Like fuck,” Jesse replied. “I’m going to fuck you into the ground, then I’m going to ride your man until I squeeze every drop of jizz out of his beautiful prick. This is just starting, you fucking bitch!”

Jesse crossed the pool, her massive tits bouncing, reaching for her sexual enemy. Laura rushed to meet her eagerly. The two nude women’s perfect bodies came crashing together in the center of the pool. They wrapped their arms around each other and squeezed tight, mashing their tits, bellies flat to bellies, nose to nose. Snarling, screaming, cursing, the women struggled, each trying to gain the dominant position. They finally settled on the bottom of the pool, their bodies immersed to their necks, legs scissored, cunt to cunt. Laura and Jesse each seized the other woman’s powerful, perfect ass and, gripping each other tightly, massive tits mashed and throbbing, nipple to nipple, belly rippling against belly, the women humped each other furiously. Cunt to cunt, swollen clit to clit, Laura and Jesse fucked with wild abandon, each determined to grind the other into submission. They were pressed together, nose to nose, forehead to forehead, glaring hatefully and excitedly into each other’s eyes as every inch of their luscious bodies, every cell of their sexual organs, warred against each other in the hot water below.

“You fucking dirty whore, I’m going to grind every drop of cum out of that skanky cunt!” Laura moaned at her enemy, as her hips rolled powerfully.

“Dirty little shit!” Jesse cursed. “I’m going to milk your cunt, then I’m going to milk your man! Then, I’m going to make you eat me!”

The women stopped exchanging insults and concentrated on fucking the other into oblivion. The massive, draining orgasm that Jesse had inflicted on Laura earlier was wearing off and she knew that she would be in a race to the finish line. For her part, Jesse’s magnificent body was filled with sexual tension and energy and she knew that she might not be able to hold off exploding in orgasmic release.

Grinding mercilessly clit to clit, their cunts sucked and sealed tight, their bodies rippling and undulating against each other, nipples burning into each other, bulging tits rolling and pulsing, the women fucked and fucked. It wasn’t long before they were both whimpering and trembling as they struggled to hold back the orgasms building in their cores. Their pussies sucked at each other hungrily, their massive tits seemed to be melting and fusing into one as erotic sensations swelled in them. Both women shoved their fingers into the other woman’s asshole, violating each other, trying to force a bit more pleasure on their enemy.

Laura and Jesse’s humping grew more frantic, their moans and cries of pleasure grew more desperate.

“Oh god, you dirty fucking cunt!” Jesse screamed as she came hard, as she came with excruciating force, her pussy contracting and gushing hot ejaculate into Laura’s sucking cunt, into the water of the tub.

“Fucking cunt! Dirty whore!” Laura screamed in reply. An instant later, she screamed out in delicious orgasmic release, her pussy shooting a hot blast of cum into her enemy’s convulsing twat.

For more than a minute, the two women held each other tight, gasping and cursing obscenities at each other as their perfect, voluptuous bodies shared orgasm after orgasm. Legs scissored and spread wide, hands tightly gripping asses, cunts sucked tight, clit locked to clit, asses humping, Laura and Jesse tried to fuck each other into absolute submission.

Jesse slumped against Laura, gasping and moaning, her body throbbing, her genitals on fire, her tank almost running on empty. Laura was tired too, almost exhausted, but she was fueled by her righteous anger. Her pussy was burning as well, partly from the incredible pleasure it had given, but she could tell she was getting near her limits. Still, Laura summoned her remaining energy and renewed her attack.

Pulling herself away from Jesse’s luscious body, she stood up in the tub, grabbed Jesse by the hair, and pulled the exhausted brunette back over to the far side of the tub. She pulled Jesse back to an almost standing position and leaned herself into the other woman, one hand gripping Jesse’s hair, the other sliding down the woman’s taut belly to her clean shaven cunt. Once again, Laura began masturbating, finger-fucking her enemy. She lowered her head and began licking and sucking at Jesse’s incredible tits. She stroked and pinched and teased the brunette’s clit. Within a few minutes, Jesse was moaning and gasping uncontrollably, her hips humping into Laura’s hand, her body writhing, her tits jiggling.

Laura decided that payback was a bitch, and she was the bitch. Just as Jesse had done to her, Laura shoved her entire hand up into Jesse’s tight, hot cunt. She knifed in all her fingers at once, filling the wet space. Jesse gasped, then moaned deeply, sensing what was coming. Laura curled her hand into a fist and shoved her fist in up to her wrist and a little beyond. Jesse screamed, crying out, but she bucked her hips harder, driving herself onto the invading fist with all her strength, her hips rolling, her ass pumping. She spread her legs wide and thrust back with all her power against the invader spreading her insides.

“Fuck, oh Fuck, of FUCKING GOD!!” Jesse shrieked.

“Take it you fuck, you cunt, you fucking whore!,” Laura shouted excitedly as the worked her fist into Jesse’s weeping cunt, twisting her wrist, drilling her hand deeper and deeper into the woman’s convulsing pussy. With her free hand, Laura reached around Jesse’s neck, holding the writhing brunette close, seized a tit, and squeezed it hard.

Jesse shrieked in sheer ecstasy as she came hard, came with unbearable force, her entire body jerking. Laura felt that Jesse was like her meat puppet, with her hand shoved all the way up the woman’s trembling twat. Laura continued to pump Jesse’s pussy, even as the brunette came again and again. Jesse shrieked and gasped and, finally, begged for it to end.

“Please Laura, please,” Jesse moaned, “I can’t take anymore, I give, I give. I won’t go after Steve again, I promise, please, please…”

With a sucking pop, Laura pulled her hand out of Jesse’s weeping cunt. The brunette collapsed back into the tub like puppet with its strings cut. She moaned, weeping quietly.

Laura was panting, aroused beyond all measure. With a growl, she grabbed Jesse by the hair and pulled the woman to where Steve was sitting. He had been stroking his own cock, his rapt attention focused on the two gorgeous, voluptuous vixens who had been trying so hard to sexually overpower the other. He was overjoyed that his wife had, apparently, won the conflict.

Laura smiled at Steve. “Get ready for a bit of a ride, baby,” she cooed. With Steve holding his massive prick steady, Laura backed up onto his lap, and lowered herself onto the monstrous shaft. She moaned, her beautiful face lighting in a smile of pure happiness and triumph as her cunt slowly, slowly slid onto her husband’s massive dick. She loved feeling impaled on his meat shaft, she loved the delicious feeling as his cock spread her insides, filled her cunt to the core. When she was fully impaled on the massive 10 inch cock, she squeezed it tight, her vagina rippling along its length, causing Steve to moan in absolute ecstasy.

Laura opened her eyes and stared at Jesse, who she was still holding by the hair, who was glaring at her sullenly.

“Lick and suck my tits, bitch,” Laura ordered her defeated enemy. As Steve penetrated and rocked into her from behind, filling up her insides, sending fire burning up and down her vaginal canal, Jesse lowered her head to Laura’s magnificent tits and licked and sucked the stiff areola, the rock-hard shafts. Of her own volition, she lowered her hand to Laura’s swollen clit and began stroking, stroking. Laura twisted her hand in Jesse’s hair and pulled the woman’s face up to hers. The two women stared deep into each other’s eyes as Laura’s orgasm grew closer and closer. They exchanged looks of shared hate and raw, deep lust.

Jesse pushed her body closer, spreading her legs so that she was sitting in Laura’s lap as Steve fucked his wife from behind. Jesse pushed her massive tits, nipple to nipple, into Laura’s bouncing tits and reached out to wrap her arms around Laura’s neck. Ignoring Steve, the two women rubbed and thrust their magnificent bodies into each other, tits grinding, bellies slapping. As an incredibly powerful orgasm took her, Laura pulled Jesse’s face to her, pulling the woman into a deep, lustful, tongue twisting, spit sucking kiss. Laura screamed and moaned as she kissed Jesse, her tongue thrashing, the brunette woman sucking and licking at her tongue. The women arched their backs, driving their tits together as hard as they could.

Steve almost screamed as he came, harder than he ever had in his life. Laura pulled Jesse’s face from hers and held the other woman away by her hair. Laura closed her eyes, her beautiful face a mask of sexual bliss, as she used her deep vaginal muscles to slowly, deliciously, milk her husband’s cock. Steve groaned in absolute satisfaction and resolution.

Once Steve was finished, Laura tightened her grip on Jesse’s hair and rose to her feet, pulling her body off of Steve’s still hard cock.

“Come here, you little fuck,” Laura snarled. Jesse put up no resistance as Laura pulled her to the other side of the pool by her hair. When they got to the edge, Laura crawled out of the pool and pulled Jesse with her. Jesse knew what Laura wanted; she wanted it too and she eagerly cooperated. Once they were both on the deck, Jesse stretched herself out, flat on her back, beside Laura. She spread her legs in submission and tilted her pelvis upward, to give the redhead easy access to her swollen cunt. Groaning in lust, Laura eagerly mounted Jesse, pressing massive tit to tit, taut belly to belly. She gripped Jesse’s hair tight with both of her hands, and glared hatefully into the brunette’s lovely face. Jesse glared back with just as much hate, but she opened her thighs, presented her pussy, and reached down to fill her hands with Laura’s perfect, heart-shaped ass.

Slick pussy lips slid on slick pussy lips; thick lipped twats squashed and mated, sizzling as they sucked together. Hard, swollen clit fenced and locked with hard, swollen clit. Their bodies rippling, their hips and asses moving in concert, Laura and Jesse fucked powerfully, grinding and thrusting, muscles straining, fucking and fucking viciously. Their tits throbbed and burned into each other, titmeat thrusting to titmeat, their nipples fused, their navels sucked as their bellies rippled. They panted ferociously into each other’s face, they pressed nose to nose and forehead to forehead and glared viciously, but they did not kiss. Instead, they looked deep into each other, understanding each other at the most basic, primal level, as they fucked to the finish. Their bodies writhed and pumped, humping furiously as they ground each other higher and higher up the pleasure curve, all the weight and power of their bodies centered around grinding their clits into one pulsing, exquisite nerve of ecstasy until, finally, finally, they went stiff in each other’s arms. Their bodies twined and locked, muscles strained. Pulling viciously at Jesse’s hair, even as Jesse pulled hard on her ass, Laura threw back her head and groaned tortuously as shot after shot of hot ejaculate pumped from her convulsing cunt into Jesse’s inosculated cunt, even as Jesse’s cunt pumped hot cum right back. The women shook and shuddered and moaned and screamed through three shattering, shared orgasms, before they finally collapsed, arms and legs twined, their perfect bodies drenched with sweat and cum.

After a few minutes, Laura disentangled her body and pulled herself off of Jesse’s slick, perfect form. Their pussies were connected by thick strings of viscous cum. Laura used her finger to break the connection, then she sucked her finger clean. The women stared at each other, both understanding the challenge that had been made and answered.

“I expect you to leave my husband alone, you fucker. If you can’t do that, I’m going to come back up here and fuck you to death.”

“He’s yours,” Jesse said, accepting the outcome of the battle.

Laura got to her feet and put her hands on her hips, looking down at the naked beauty sprawled at her feet. Steve came up out of the tub. His massive shaft was still stiff, brought back to life by the women’s final confrontation. Laura reached for her husband’s hand. She smiled at him, then playfully stroked his cock, before wrapping her warm hand around the shaft. Steve gasped and moaned, closing his eyes than smiling at the delicious contact.

“Come on, baby,” Laura breathed at her husband. “We’re just getting started.”

Laura began leading Steve away by his massive cock. She looked back at Jesse. “Just leave our clothing outside our door,” she said. “My husband and I have things we need to do.”

With a final, vicious smile of triumph, Laura and Steve walked down the deck’s stairs and into the apartment. Jesse watched them go, two naked, perfect asses swaying and flexing as they moved.

After a few minutes, Jesse pulled herself to her feet, kneeling on the deck as she looked around. Her body was still vibrating from the sexual warfare she had just engaged in. Her beautiful face was grave but also angry. She had lost the battle. But, as far as she was concerned, the war was just beginning.

To be continued:
    Last edited by JB57; November 15th, 2016 at 11:48 AM.
    JB57

DogWithABone

Re: New Story by JB57 - Hot Tub Parties

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Dear Board,

I wrote this one quickly, when I really should have been doing other things - so, I'll probably be up late making up for that! Anyway, this is the first part of a new story, but it can work as a standalone story, which is why I am posting it. I envision another three parts to the story - each one is roughly plotted out now. However, I don't know when I'll get to any other parts.

This story is inspired by a story by Fanman called "Effort at Being Sociable." This first part tracks his story fairly closely, though, of course, I've changed many things and added much more detail.

I haven't even read your story yet, just wanted to give a big thumbs up at building off a true classic. Of all the great stuff Fanman has done, that series may be at the top.

Edit: Fantastic take on the original. I'm interested in where you take it compared to where he did.
    Last edited by DogWithABone; November 15th, 2016 at 01:01 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, amazing work JB! Your descriptions as well as the action itself was very very hot. The titfight fan in me of course would've loved to see one woman prevail over the other in the boob department as well, but alas, that wasn't really the primary focus of this story. Hopefully Laura will face another challenger in the future, maybe even someone with a slightly different build? As exciting as the rivalry between her and Jesse is, somehow I've always enjoyed things even more when the opponents aren't quite identical in terms of body and tits... but I'll leave that in your very capable hands!

Again, great story!
    Last edited by Augur; November 16th, 2016 at 05:50 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    Wow, amazing work JB! Your descriptions as well as the action itself was very very hot. The titfight fan in me of course would've loved to see one woman prevail over the other in the boob department as well, but alas, that wasn't really the primary focus of this story. Hopefully Laura will face another challenger in the future, maybe even someone with a slightly different build? As exciting as the rivalry between her and Jesse is, somehow I've always enjoyed things even more when the opponents aren't quite identical in terms of body and tits... but I'll leave that in your very capable hands!

Again, great story!
    Augur, thanks. I admit that it is unlikely that I will do stories where the women aren't really close to each other in physical characteristics. This is a side-effect of, as a writer, having to write what you find interesting and erotic. For me, the erotic appeal of these stories is in the idea of two very evenly matched women fighting it out. The appeal of sexfighting lies in the idea of two powerful women matching like to like and determining which of them is the dominant. If the fight is not close and if it is not possible for it to have gone either way, then I don't find it interesting. Also, because I like a certain kind of body type, that is also what I go for. The "like" that is being matched to "like", for me, has to be close to make it interesting.

That is part of what makes these stories not exactly "literature." I am not seeking to express some truth about the human condition (though sometimes, in my more literary moments, I allude to such things). I am just trying to put erotic fantasies to paper (or computer) and since what each of us finds erotic is so personal and often particular, I'm stuck in a more limited range. As I've said many times before, if I don't find these stories interesting and engaging for me, then I can't write them. That is why there are certain things my stories won't have. So, for example, I won't do extreme violence at all- I find that a huge turn-off. I find it boring when one woman completely dominates the other, so it's extremely unlikely I would do a story like that. While I find titfights very engaging, for me they can only ever be the lead up to the main event, etc. etc.

BTW, the next part of the story will still be Laura vs. Jesse. As I indicated, I've got this story mapped out as a four part story. The next chapter is based more roughly on the original and the final two parts will be a complete departure.

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Augur, thanks. I admit that it is unlikely that I will do stories where the women aren't really close to each other in physical characteristics. This is a side-effect of, as a writer, having to write what you find interesting and erotic. For me, the erotic appeal of these stories is in the idea of two very evenly matched women fighting it out. The appeal of sexfighting lies in the idea of two powerful women matching like to like and determining which of them is the dominant. If the fight is not close and if it is not possible for it to have gone either way, then I don't find it interesting. Also, because I like a certain kind of body type, that is also what I go for. The "like" that is being matched to "like", for me, has to be close to make it interesting.

That is part of what makes these stories not exactly "literature." I am not seeking to express some truth about the human condition (though sometimes, in my more literary moments, I allude to such things). I am just trying to put erotic fantasies to paper (or computer) and since what each of us finds erotic is so personal and often particular, I'm stuck in a more limited range. As I've said many times before, if I don't find these stories interesting and engaging for me, then I can't write them. That is why there are certain things my stories won't have. So, for example, I won't do extreme violence at all- I find that a huge turn-off. I find it boring when one woman completely dominates the other, so it's extremely unlikely I would do a story like that. While I find titfights very engaging, for me they can only ever be the lead up to the main event, etc. etc.

BTW, the next part of the story will still be Laura vs. Jesse. As I indicated, I've got this story mapped out as a four part story. The next chapter is based more roughly on the original and the final two parts will be a complete departure.

JB57
    Hey JB,

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean! We can only write what we find attractive, and hope others do as well. And I too prefer the competition (and the competitors) to be evenly matched. A close result beats one-sided domination every time! But I also find it more interesting when the women are equal despite having slightly different-looking bodies... so that one is taller or shorter, has bigger and heavier or smaller and perkier boobs, is more muscular or more voluptuous etc. A story with a curvy woman fighting an athletic girl with smaller but firmer tits for example is more exciting to me than two identical opponents facing off - but that of course is simply a question of personal preference. That said, you write so well that I very much enjoyed the story, despite Laura and Jesse being so similar, lol!

And I fully agree that serious violence, extreme pain or permanent damage are a major turn-off. The point, after all, is to make love, not war!

Looking forward to parts 2 to 4,
    Augur

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

It is such a thrill for me to read new writing from you JB. I love the way you write... and I love the characters in your writing. You write what I love to read. This story is beyond excellent and I am anxiously waiting for more!!! (Hug) I hope it was ok to give you a hug... oh well... too late... ok... one more ... (Hug)

Hostboard Member fanofthefights's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Awww darn, I was hoping when there was mention of a piercing besides the belly ring that it might come into play in the fight. I've got a little thing for piercings

Otherwise though, fantastic story as usual!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

another good story... i might be completely wrong here bt u have an upper hand in portraying wild adventurous ladies compared to social ones...
    nyways its always wonderful to read u.. looking forward for more stories ☺

Junior Hostboard Member RaVAcolyte's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Amazing work! I've never read your material before but I will have to keep an eye out for it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaVAcolyte View Post
    Amazing work! I've never read your material before but I will have to keep an eye out for it!
    Wow! Boy, if ever a comment proves that I have been not been writing enough...

Thanks, RA. If you want to read my stuff, check out the main story list at the top of the page.

JB57
    JB57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast