Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: New Story by JB57 - Hot Tub Parties

I most certainly will! One cannot really build an opinion of an author from one story, it takes several readings...multiple times ... to truly get the bearing of a writer lol.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice rewrite of my original. Looking forward to the rest.

Fanman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rrccdd_2000 View Post
    Nice rewrite of my original. Looking forward to the rest.

Fanman
    Great! I'm glad you approve. The story starts to depart from the original more with the next chapter.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member
    New Story by JB57 - Hot Tub Parties

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Really, loving this sexy hot story. Especially, the threesome theme - super.
    To me. when it's a boyfriend the two hot women are competing for, it's kinda
    less of a serious thing as the guy being the husband of one of the women.
    A woman will fight harder for a husband than a boyfriend. There's more on the
    line. Laura won the first war with a woman who is her equal - physically.
    But she has to put out more than Jesse, to win the war. Mentally as well
    as physically, and that to me - adds to the overall story.
    Thank you JB57 for such a hot, hot story. Look forward to reading more.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Excellent work! It is hard to comprehend that this will be just the first battle in what is rapidly shaping up to be an all time classic. I can't wait for the next installment. This battle could stand one its own, however, it seems the defeated is already plotting her revenge. I also prefer combat among equals (or very close.) One sided contests do not hold my interest very long and I often do not even finish the story no matter how good the other components of it might be. In this story, they could have shut down the heater in Hot Tub because the sheer hate meaning from the two woman would have been plenty fuel to keep it scorching temperature wise.

(FYI - I like that the husband's name in this story is "Steve," however, I will try and not be too biased and let that sway my review. Regardless, I am getting a hut tub installed in real life this upcoming spring but I can assure everyone that this is a work of fiction (sadly) and any names or events connected to real people is purely coincidence (sadly) - My hats off to you again JB57! You keep raising the bar with every story!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Fett, thanks for your comments. I want to draw your attention to the fact that part 2 of the story is now up. I posted it yesterday.

JB57

Quote Originally Posted by fett33 View Post
    Excellent work! It is hard to comprehend that this will be just the first battle in what is rapidly shaping up to be an all time classic. I can't wait for the next installment. This battle could stand one its own, however, it seems the defeated is already plotting her revenge. I also prefer combat among equals (or very close.) One sided contests do not hold my interest very long and I often do not even finish the story no matter how good the other components of it might be. In this story, they could have shut down the heater in Hot Tub because the sheer hate meaning from the two woman would have been plenty fuel to keep it scorching temperature wise.

(FYI - I like that the husband's name in this story is "Steve," however, I will try and not be too biased and let that sway my review. Regardless, I am getting a hut tub installed in real life this upcoming spring but I can assure everyone that this is a work of fiction (sadly) and any names or events connected to real people is purely coincidence (sadly) - My hats off to you again JB57! You keep raising the bar with every story!
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just finished Chapter II - amazing work. Thanks for sharing it and taking the time to write these stories. I am sure it takes time and commitment to craft such excellent stories and I wanted to express my appreciation once again. (see my post in Chapter II for my comments when the home wreaking wrench comes ready to trade orgasm for orgasm to get her revenge on the wife who put her in her place the first fight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12