Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tribute to Jen and Ellen: Lee vs Ellen

Another tribute story, once again with the blessing of Jon Grey. Hope everyone enjoys, and as always constructive criticism and opinions are always welcome!

Ellen vs Lee

The week was quickly coming to an end, and while Kelly had thoroughly enjoyed her time spent with Lee, Jen, Ellen, or any combination of the three in her bed, among other tawdry places, Kelly couldn’t help but feel like something from this week had been missing. As she laid on her bed, Jen between her legs, Ellen’s mouth on her left tit, and Lee’s mouth on her right she lifted her head to let out a large moan, Jen’s tongue was, of course, something to be experienced, and noticed Lee and Ellen giving each other looks. While Jen continued to work Kelly closer to orgasm, through the moans and the opening and closing of her eyes, Kelly paid attention to the body language of the two women admiring her perfect tits. Jen couldn’t see this, but Kelly could bet that if she could, she’d notice the same body language. It seemed as though Ellen and Lee were in a silent little competition to see who could lick, suck, and devour the bountiful redhead’s tits the best. After a particularly well aimed lick Kelly threw her head back and grabbed onto the heads of each of the smaller women attacking her breasts and pushed their faces deeper into the flesh of her bosom, letting them get a face full of the best tits, at least in Kelly’s mind even if events hadn’t shown that out, in the room.

Kelly finally orgasmed, she’d lost count of how many the three women had given her over the course of the week but knew that the three of them were all somehow competing to give Kelly the best orgasm. This one ranked pretty high up there, Jen always did her best work when others were in the room either watching or participating, like she was somehow trying to remind them that while she was in this position right now, she was still a sexually ravenous woman who could do things to a female body that drove them wild.

As Kelly sat up all three women who had a hand in the orgasm sat up as well, “that was deliriously delightful,” Kelly spoke, enjoying her little alliteration. Jen rolled her eyes while Ellen and Lee shared a look between them, one that didn’t go unnoticed to Kelly.

“I particularly enjoyed the work done to my right breast,” Kelly said, cupping her breast and letting it jiggle while Ellen shot a look to Lee who had been feasting on the right breast. Lee returned the look with a bit of pride, while Jen caught Kelly’s gaze and Kelly gave her a wink.

“Though the work done on this girl,” Kelly hoisted up her left breast to join her right, one in each hand, “was exceptional as well.” This time it was Ellen’s turn to blush a bit and shoot Lee a look, one that was returned. The only difference between these looks was that Jen was now watching the exchange too. She smirked and subtly nodded to Kelly, as both seemed to suddenly be on the same page.

“Yes well, you know Ellen, she’s almost ravenous when she sets her eyes on a great pair of tits, and yours Kelly, are a great pair, if only slightly behind mine in true greatness,” Jen offered, blowing Kelly a kiss but noticing the flush on Ellen’s chest and cheeks as Jen’s words bounced around the room.

It was Lee’s turn to flush when Kelly spoke however, “you have a point Jen, as Ellen has been quite fond of my breasts from the moment she saw them, however Lee’s infatuation with them hasn’t gone unnoticed. It’s interesting how whenever one or both of you are here she always ends up with her mouth around one, or both, of my nipples.” Kelly and Jen were thoroughly enjoying themselves as they watched the two women blush and share glances between each other and Kelly’s breasts.

A quick rivalry was clearly developing between the two smaller women, and Jen wondered how she hadn’t seen it before. Jen had been deep in a textbook when her phone rang almost a week ago. When she saw Kelly’s number she rolled her eyes and whistled to get Ellen’s attention, “who was on call tonight, was it you or me?” She asked jokingly as Ellen flushed at being reminded that she and Jen were in this predicament because she’d lost to Kelly.

Ellen looked up concerned however when Jen answered, gasped, and then sat there silent, brow furrowed, listening intently. Ellen could hear faint screams coming through the other end of the phone and wondered what was going on, was somebody in trouble, was Kelly being attacked? Ellen’s confusion only grew higher when Jen’s face turned bright red, which meant her temper was quickly rising, something she’d only seen on a couple of occasions. When Jen hung up the phone Ellen was quick to question,” who was that? What was that all about?”

Jen didn’t answer however, “put some shoes on, we’re both being summoned to your second favorite pair of tits,” Jen proclaimed, as she rose from the sofa, grabbed the car keys, and headed towards the door.

Jen explained on the way and Ellen saw Jen’s temper rising once more as she went through what happened on the other line of the phone. Ellen tried to reassure her and explain that there was simply no way that one, Kelly could seriously look to uphold those stakes, and that two, Lee didn’t somehow get lured there because she knew Jen.

It took about an hour of explaining both from Kelly and Lee before Jen calmed down. She felt bad for Lee for getting wrapped up in all this, she felt anger at Kelly for taking advantage of Lee, and she felt defiance at the prospect of spending another week under Kelly’s thumb. Kelly insisted however, that those were the stakes Lee agreed upon, and Lee was being a stand-up woman in taking the blame and offering to make it up to Jen and Ellen in some way. It was another hour and a half before all four women were finally in bed in much the same way as what had just ended. Jen acquiesced, Ellen latched onto a tit like it were going to melt, and before long Kelly was screaming every name in the room for one reason or another.

Now, however, after almost a week of this, Jen was growing tired of servicing Kelly, and was suddenly delighted at the prospect of the week ending with some fireworks.

“You know Kelly, now that you mention it, I have noticed that every time all three of us are here, they both flock to your breasts. I honestly can’t blame them, they know how much better my tits are but since that pair isn’t available, they would naturally turn to yours,” Kelly flipped Jen off but smiled. Both women knew that, while little insults and gamesmanship was fun, the real prize was what was developing between the two sitting on either side of Kelly.

Jen, eager to continue egging on the two women asked Kelly a lighthearted but fully loaded question, “I think what we’re all wondering though Kelly, is after having a week of the two of them pawing at your tits, who’s done it better?” Kelly grinned eagerly.

“That is an excellent question Jen, but I don’t know if I want to answer that quite yet, maybe I need a bit more time with them before I fully know the answer.” It was Ellen’s turn to smile, though not the hungry, ready to feast smile.

“Alright, alright, that’s enough you two. You think we can’t tell what you’re doing here? Trying to pit Lee and I against each other so you two can have some enjoyment? First off, Jen you should know if you ever want me to take somebody on all you need do is ask, and Kelly as if having the three of us for 7 days wasn’t enough you have to go and get greedy? Lee’s had one fight in her life, let’s not be mean and throw her to the wolves less than a week after getting beat.” Lee sat up a bit straighter at the insult, glaring at Ellen with daggers in her eyes.

“I lost to Kelly, there is no doubt about that, but just because I lost doesn’t mean I couldn’t whip your little ass all around this bedroom if I chose to. Yes they’re trying to pit the two of us together. No, I can’t say I blame them, look at us, we’re actually pretty well stacked against each other. Yes, I can understand your hesitance to lose in front of your girlfriend again. No, I would not take it easy on you.” Jen and Kelly were practically giddy by this point. It would seem as if Kelly’s little ploy she’d concocted had worked, and the two of them might just get a show after all.

“I’m not afraid to fight in front of Jen, and I’ve lost in front of her before, part of me thinks she almost enjoys it,” Jen’s embarrassment at the statement sent her full face into a blush as she thought about watching Ellen lose and what she’d done to herself while her girlfriend came. “Just because she likes it doesn’t mean I’d just let you win though. I’m just as competitive as these two, and taking a nice little Asian trophy home with Jen and I would be the perfect way to cap this week.”

Lee cocked her head to the side as she listened to Ellen’s little speech before sliding off the bed and standing up. “You want this as a trophy,” and Lee actually grabbed her pussy in front of the other three girls, “all you have to do is take it.”

Ellen quickly scrambled off the bed on the opposite side and started to walk around it, almost fuming, which Jen quickly noticed and got between the two women, separating them before something a little more violent than any had intended took place. “Listen ladies, I think everyone here, except for her,” Jen flipped Kelly off, “has had a bit of a rough week. I understand both of your desires to fight tonight, and I’m not going to stop anything once it’s started, I just want to remind everyone that after the last few days there’s no way we can’t all call each other friends. Just remember that.”

At that Jen sat back down on the bed and slid up it to sit next to Kelly, who’d propped herself, naked, against the headboard to watch the show. Ellen looked at Jen then back to Lee and felt her face soften a bit as she took the lithe blonde Asian in. She couldn’t help but admit to that Lee was truly sexy. Asian, blonde, tanned, with that same swimmer’s tone that Jen had. Were Ellen not a taken woman, and so desperately in love with Jen’s breasts among other things, Ellen could see herself being smitten with this kitten. Tonight however, was not about being smitten. The seeds had been planted and a fight was brewing, however now that she’d looked at
    Lee closely, taking in the whole package, it was a much different fight that Ellen wanted than the one she’d craved just minutes before.

For Lee’s part there was never any animosity towards Ellen, only the desire to prove herself. She’d lost to the fingers of Kelly, and admittedly lost bad, and she wanted a chance at redemption. She wasn’t going to face Kelly again for a little while, that was for sure, but now that the opportunity had arisen to face Ellen, well the opportunity was just too good to pass up. As she sized Ellen up it was remarkable how similar the two were. Small but firm and supple breasts, roughly the same height, about the same weight too. Ellen a little softer, Lee a little firmer, but otherwise, an exceptional match up for one another.

The two women continued to look each other over, admiring and researching each other’s bodies while Jen and Kelly whispered back and forth between each other. The whispers finally grew loud enough to distract Lee and Ellen as both turned to face the two women who were now giggling on the bed. “Care to share with the class?” Ellen asked.

“No no no, well ok.” Jen spoke up. “We think, the two of you should titfight first. It’s never been a fair fight for you Ellen, when your tits get matched up with Kelly’s or my own, and Lee you’ve never put your tits up against anyone to my knowledge but once again, going tit to tit with either of us would prove dangerous. You two however, stack up quite well, and now is the perfect opportunity to test your own set of tits against a similarly sized woman. What do you say?”

Both standing women looked at Jen then immediately felt their eyes shift to the tits standing directly across from them. Lee’s a bit darker, Ellen’s a bit lighter, Lee capped with dark brown areola and rapidly stiffening nipples, Ellen’s with light pink caps and points. Jen was right; they were similar in size and shape, Lee’s maybe a touch rounder, Ellen’s just a bit more conical and larger. As their eyes shifted from the opponent’s breasts to the other’s eyes they nodded in mutual agreement and without words a titfight had been settled on as the match of the evening.

Ellen, having had much more training in this area, approached first. Taking the first step towards her fresh-faced but eager opponent, hands on her hips, eyeing the other woman’s assets and then back up to Lee’s eyes. For her part, Lee was not far behind, once Ellen made the move to step closer, Lee closed the distance as well, feeling her nipples rapidly swelling to stiff points on her round and firm peaks.

It didn’t take long for the two of them to be tip to tip and they were now given the first chance to compare with one another. Ellen gasped when she got up next to Lee’s nipples. In the entire week she’d been so focused on the other women in the room she hadn’t stopped to notice just how big Lee’s nipples got when she was horny. Thick, long, and looking very dangerous, Lee’s tips pointed straight towards the heart of Ellen’s breasts. For her part, Ellen’s nipples were no slouch but they were clearly outclassed, both in length and thickness.

Lee felt Ellen’s eyes and posture shift ever so slightly and was keen to take advantage while she could, hoping to gain a mental edge, “Ever seen a pair of nipples like those? They’re one of my best features wouldn’t you say? I’m guessing you’re imagining just how good they’re gonna feel buried deep in your tender tits, aren’t you?” Ellen blushed and peeled her eyes away from Lee’s nipples to return her gaze to the Asian woman’s face.

“Nipples don’t win the war, darling.”

“No but they may win me a battle,” Lee said and with that twisted her shoulders, not hard, nor fast, but with the way they were lined up, the tips of her tips came into contact, and pushed past Ellen’s own nipples, forcing an audible gasp from the white woman as her nipples were folded slightly as the invading pair pushed past.

“Now didn’t that feel good? Let’s do it again, only closer,” Lee said as she moved ever so slightly closer. When nipples were all that were in play centimeters were all the movement anyone needed. Once she was lined up again, Lee twisted her shoulders back the other direction and this time her nipples pressed up against much more of Ellen’s pair than just her tips.

Ellen twisted her shoulders back in response but once again felt her turgid pair being folded to the side by Lee’s thicker, apparently stronger nipples. Another sigh escaped Ellen’s lips, “yes, that must feel amazing, having your nipples bent. I’ve never felt it, and don’t think I will tonight, but you can tell me all about it after we’re done.”

Lee’s trash talking was certainly getting into Ellen’s head as she blushed again at the words while trying to think of how best to attack those points. Head on would be the death of her tits, but the back and forth clearly wasn’t going to work either. While Ellen tried to think Lee lined up for another pass, this time quicker and with more purpose, flicking her nipples past Ellen’s and folding the pair a third time. Ellen squeaked in excitement and pleasure as the nipples brushed past one another, but when Lee went to line up a third time Ellen’s hands shot out.

Quickly reaching out, Ellen grasped Lee’s upper arms and held the Asian girl firm before maneuvering her nipples under those of the darker skinned woman in front of her. With a slight dip of her shoulders, she got the tips of her nipples lined up with the base of Lee’s and began slowly pushing forward, applying pressure to just the base of the exotic woman’s engorged caps.

“Ohhhhh shiiiiit,” Lee gasped, struggling in Ellen’s grip, but she was held firm and forced to feel an invading pair of nipples burying themselves under her own nipples. It took seconds but it felt like hours, before Lee’s nipples began to fold upwards, bending at the base and being forced up by the smaller, but better positioned, pair of tips.

“Looks like you’ll get to feel it after all,” Ellen gloated as she continued to push forward until Lee’s nipples were pressed flush with her own breast flesh. Lee struggled and moaned hotly, rapidly turning on both women who sat on the bed watching the fight with eager eyes.

With a mighty shiver and twist, Lee managed to break her nipples free from their captivity, however lined up with Ellen’s once more they appeared to be on a much more level playing field. “Awww where’d those powerful points go,” Ellen quipped.

It was Lee’s turn to blush but that didn’t mean she was done. Even though her upper arms were locked up by Ellen’s grip, she still had enough maneuverability to push her tits forward, sending her tips into Ellen’s areola while feeling Ellen’s nipples drive into her own. Lee was confident her shields would hold up much better than Ellen’s lighter ones and though this a good way to soften up Ellen’s nipples as payback.

Ellen gasped as she felt the Asian woman’s spears drive into her areola and her grip on the darker woman immediately softened. Jen had seen that face many times before and knew what was going through Ellen’s mind right now, but it was always a joy for her to see if Ellen gave in or fought back, it was 50/50 on any given day as to which would happen. Ellen stood stunned for a moment struggling with the fact that her tits were being pierced by weakened, but still incredibly effective nipples. They even seemed to regain some of their lost length and thickness while buried in her areola.

During the time Ellen stood stunned Lee was acting. With her nipples buried in Ellen’s tits she began to shimmy her shoulders back and forth. At this point the nipples had disappeared and the two women on the bed were left with the reactions of the two women’s faces as well as the softly jiggling tit flesh. The shimmying, while slight and barely noticeable to the women on the bed, was sending shock waves through Ellen’s nipples and tits. Lee upped the pressure, leaning forward and began to move her tits in a circular pattern around Ellen’s small firm globes, guiding the tits wherever she wanted them to go on Ellen’s chest, while her nipples remained deep in the white girl’s bosom.

After what seemed like minutes Lee stopped and just held herself there. Ellen’s hands had dropped and her face sagged too. Lee pressed forward and watched as Ellen gasped. Turning her head to look at Jen and Kelly, Lee smiled “You ready to see your girlfriend’s nipples?” Lee asked before slowly peeling her tits off Ellen’s. Lee’s nipples had returned to their perfect thick long form, but Ellen’s were mere bumps on top of now reddened areola. Jen actually gasped at the sight, Lee had so thoroughly dominated Ellen’s nipples that they were barely visible on Ellen’s tits. Kelly smiled softly and leaned in to whisper something in Jen’s ear while Lee turned approvingly back towards Ellen. “Why don’t you give the champion nipples a little lick, hmmm?”

The redness in Ellen’s cheeks was from embarrassment not anger, as she was told to lick the nipples that had just destroyed her own. Leaning down she took each in turn into her mouth and gave them a long, slow, hard suck. Lee tilted her head back and mewled and moaned, enjoying the sensations of her first victory, however small, against another woman. She fought the urge to grab Ellen’s head and force the nipple deep into her mouth, that would come after she bested Ellen’s tits, Lee thought.

“That’s such a good girl, admiring the best nipples in the room,” Lee said, giving a wink to the two girls in the bed who were just as surprised by the outcome as Ellen had been. The fight would not end here, but Lee certainly had a mental advantage at this point, and Jen wondered if Ellen would be able to overcome in to gain a victory once they went tit to tit.

Ellen gave each nipple the attention it deserved while her own, still red little bumps on her chest, ached. The words sliced through her brain and made her feel quite small in comparison to the diminutive Asian. After thoroughly servicing each nipple, Ellen straightened up and took a couple steps back, admittedly admiring the darker skinned woman’s chest and long nipples. Lee simply stood there, allowing herself to be admired, twisting her shoulders this way and that so Ellen could get a view of her round breasts from every angle. “What do you say, want to go ahead and just submit to my tits now and we can forgo the titfight and get right down to you worshiping my lovely breasts?”

Ellen almost considered the option but something inside her mind wouldn’t quite let her be overwhelmed at this point. Instead she shook her head and reached up, giving each of her little nubs a couple strokes and pinches. She winced uncomfortably but her nipples responded, thickening and lengthening to her manipulations, as she readied herself for the titfight. “Nipples aren’t the only thing that matters hun, my tits are still better than your tiny pair, and I’m gonna enjoy mashing them around your chest till you submit.”

Lee watched eagerly as Ellen played with those little nipples, and smiled at the words of her opponent, shaking her head. “Nice try with the trash talk, but your nipples tell me all I need to know. You ready for round two?” She asked, waiting for a nod from the brunette. Ellen removed her hands from her tits and stepped forward, nodding, and without another word the titfight began.

The two women closed the distance between each other, both slightly unsure how to start. Ellen had watched Jen titfight before and there had been small outbursts of titfighting in her matches with Jen and Kelly, but had never been involved in an all out titfight before, and Lee was equally new to the situation. As they closed within a few inches of each other Ellen decided to try and start off strong, closing the distance fast and pulling her shoulders back to arch her modest bust forward, driving her conical tits into the center mass of Lee’s more rounded pair. Both women grunted, Ellen from being speared by those long nipples, and Lee from the compacting of her breasts in a way she’d never felt before.

It was Lee who stumbled back a step, leaving Ellen with a satisfied look on her face as she stood tall and watched the Asian retreat. The retreat was short-lived however, as Lee learned quick and paused only for a moment before launching herself right back at the brunette and struck the heart of Ellen’s breasts with a pancaking slam of her own.

Ellen, grunted and took a step back but recoiled far less than Lee, and was impacting breasts with her new rival much quicker than Lee would have liked. Sending her breasts forward again, this time she held them there, grinding her cone-shaped pair into Lee’s breasts, getting rewarded with a soft moan from the Asian as the four breasts mashed against one another.

“How’s that feel, little Asian?” Ellen asked as she rotated her shoulders and increased the pressure alternately between her left and right tits, watching the Asian woman’s tits deform around her own depending on which breast was receiving the bulk of the pressure at any given time.

For her part, Lee didn’t back down, she stood there and took the onslaught while Jen and Kelly watched with eager eyes. Lee began twisting her own shoulders and pressing even more deeply forward, grimacing as she did so, but noticing a change in Ellen as well. As Lee pushed forward, her nipples dug even deeper into Ellen’s breasts. The front to front grinding allowed Lee’s nipples to pierce the center of Ellen’s tits, the meatiest part, giving them the maximum amount of tender skin to dig into, forcing Ellen to whimper ever so slightly.

Ellen knew she was in trouble as long as those nipples were buried in her tits so she maneuvered again, bending her knees and feeling those hard points slicing through her skin as Lee’s tits cut upwards while Ellen’s dipped low, but the moment Ellen’s breasts were free from Lee’s she straightened back up. Driving her tits into the soft underside of the Asian’s round pair, knocking the small breasts as far upward as they would stretch before contact was broken and they bounced uncomfortably back into place on Lee’s chest.

The move was damaging for Lee, her breasts were stretched painfully and began to throb. She never knew her tits could hurt so much and they were barely a few minutes into the fight. Ellen, after the uppercut, had taken a step back to survey the damage, as well as give her breasts a small respite from Lee’s nipples, and it was clear to all four women in the room that Ellen’s tits were winning the battle for the moment as Lee’s had turned red and seemed slightly less firm than when they had started.

Lee wasn’t very happy as she looked back and forth between the two pairs of tits and with an angry growl shoved herself forward, twisting her shoulders from left to right and slicing the fronts of her breasts, leading with her nipples, across the fronts of Ellen’s own pair. Ellen gasped as the Asian’s spikes ground their way through her titflesh and bullied her own tits around her chest before passing though. Before she could counter, however, Lee’s tits were making the exact same pass from the opposite side, slicing right back across the fronts of Ellen’s tits and forcing the small white woman to retreat a step to get out of Lee’s firing range.

The momentum had shifted, for the moment, to Lee, as Ellen was forced to backtrack and Lee was allowed to attack. Moving forward and following her opponent she tried to stay on the brunette and swipe at her again, but Ellen seemed more prepared for it this time, pulling her upper body backwards and as Lee’s tits passed the front of Ellen’s own pair she thrust forward, driving her breasts into the sides of Lee’s, impacting where Lee’s nipples could do nothing, and Ellen’s tits could dig into the flesh of her opponent and continue softening them up.

Lee’s eyes widened at the sudden shift and she showed off her inexperience, trying to twist back into the attack instead of pulling away, allowing Ellen’s breasts to push deeper into her own pair, stretching her breasts even farther as Jen winced watching the inexperienced woman working counter to what she should have done.

Neither woman on the bed would engage in any advice for either girl, wanting the contest to be decided by each on her own merits, but they both watched and thought of how best the two opponents could attack the other, counter attack, or remove themselves from harms way. Kelly was thoroughly impressed with both women so far and was glad the fight had turned out the way it had. She resolved to treat the winner to something special; though she thought she best confer with Jen before doing so. The two leaned in and Kelly whispered something to Jen and received a nod, though neither woman standing heard or noticed the exchange between the two on the bed.

As Lee twisted back into Ellen’s tits, Ellen stepped forward, forcing Lee back a step and further pushing her breasts into the sides of Lee’s pair. “Not so tough now are you? Those nipples are all you’ve got,” Ellen said as she thrust forward again, backing Lee up another step.

Lee remembered what Ellen had done earlier in the fight and decided to try her hand at that move, dropping her knees in an attempt to uppercut her new breast rival. Ellen had other plans however. When Lee bent her knees Ellen felt the shift and recognized what was about to happen and lowered her upper body hard and fast, the result being that right when Lee was about to move her tits upwards they were crushed by the downward force of Ellen’s pair. Once again Lee’s muscles stretched and in her slightly crouched position the blow knocked her slightly off balance and forced her down to one knee, gasping at how drastically things had changed for her since the nipple fight.

Ellen took a step back and rubbed her tits, looking at her Asian foe on one knee in front of her. “You done yet?” She asked, while Jen and Kelly looked on, at this point each had a hand between the other’s legs. Ellen glanced at the bed and her eyes widened at the sight of Jen’s hand on Kelly’s pussy and vice versa.

While Lee was down on one knee, she wasn’t done yet, and the distraction provided by Jen and Kelly gave her the opening she needed. With Ellen’s focus on the two girls in bed Lee sprung forward, launching herself at Ellen and succeeding in taking the brunette down to her back, Lee landing on top, her tits burying themselves in the other woman’s pair. Ellen cried out as the weight of the Asian came crashing down through her tits, the long nipples piercing her titflesh.

The two struggled against each other for a time, Lee trying to capture Ellen’s hands, while Ellen struggled to twist and break free but Lee’s struggle was the first to end as she captured both Ellen’s wrists and pinned them to the ground above Ellen’s head. Ellen still struggled underneath the Asian but both looked the other in the eyes as Lee pushed herself further down into Ellen.

Ellen glared defiantly up at Lee but couldn’t hide the discomfort she was feeling as Lee pushed and pressed against her small breasts. Lee, for her part, did everything she could to provide as much discomfort for Lee as possible, twisting her shoulders, grinding down on Ellen, and rotating her upper body in circular motions, digging her nipples in deep and mashing Ellen’s breasts all around her chest.

“I’ve got you, and your tits are flat as pancakes under me now. Give up in front of your girlfriend. From what I hear, it is what you’re best at. Didn’t Kelly make you do the same thing?” Ellen gasped at Lee’s words. Clearly Kelly had been telling Lee stories but they were true. The last time Kelly and Ellen were competing Kelly made Ellen cum violently in front of her lover, the same lover who now had her hands between Kelly’s legs. That visual popping into her head again broke the remaining strands of her spirit and she gave up her struggle beneath the Asian. Her breasts were sore and red, the nipples buried in her chest felt like metal spikes that could pierce her heart. Slowly she nodded her agreement, but Lee wasn’t happy with that.

“What was that Ellen? I can’t hear a nod, and neither can they.”

“I give, your tits are better than mine.”

Jen couldn’t have felt more awful for her lover. She recognized the moment Ellen lost her concentration and it was because of her hand between Kelly’s legs. Jen had removed her hand and pushed Kelly’s away but by now it was too late. The damage had been done and Ellen had lost a match she probably should have won. As Lee pulled herself up off of Ellen, Jen was right by her side, having clambered off the bed to help her lover to her feet, but Ellen shed the hand of Jen and got to her feet on her own.

Jen could tell that it was a mixture of anger, humiliation, and betrayal flowing through Ellen’s mind right now and she would have some serious making up to do before she and Ellen would be right again. For her part, Lee recognized the situation and rather than pressing the issue, stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Ellen, careful not to engage either of their wounded and aching tits.

“That was a lot of fun, I hope we can do this again sometime,” Lee whispered into Ellen’s ear as Ellen barely returned the hug. As soon as the embrace was over Ellen was gathering her clothing and heading for the door. Jen quickly did the same, catching Ellen at the front door of Kelly’s apartment.

“Ellen, I’m sorry, please, look at me,” Jen pleaded, having never felt so bad in her life.

Ellen looked up, defeated, and simply said, “take me home.”
    Last edited by TheGhostWriter; November 16th, 2016 at 07:00 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Tribute to Jen and Ellen: Lee vs Ellen

Great story, GhostWriter! It looks like Jon Grey's characters are everywhere these days, and that can only be a good thing. These should keep us "junkies" occupied while he crafts his next chapter of BFS!

It's too bad that Ellen lost the titfight, but I have every confidence in her ability to do better in a rematch. The ex-cheerleader just needs to keep her eye on the ball (tits) and not let Jen's wandering hand distract her, lol.

Also, being the BFS and J&E geek that I am, I'd like to point out than Ellen has been in at least three proper titfights before, against Jen, Corrinne and Jessica.

Ellen had watched Jen titfight before and there had been small outbursts of titfighting in her matches with Jen and Kelly, but had never been involved in an all out titfight before, and Lee was equally new to the situation.

Junior Hostboard Member DTThrow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I'm glad to see the continued collaboration between you and Jon Grey. Hopefully this is only the beginning of a new chapter in the Jen and Ellen series.

DogWithABone

At this point we may need a guide that tells what characters have fights, either titfight or sexfight, the opponent for each one, and what stories they are in.

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    Great story, GhostWriter! It looks like Jon Grey's characters are everywhere these days, and that can only be a good thing. These should keep us "junkies" occupied while he crafts his next chapter of BFS!

It's too bad that Ellen lost the titfight, but I have every confidence in her ability to do better in a rematch. The ex-cheerleader just needs to keep her eye on the ball (tits) and not let Jen's wandering hand distract her, lol.

Also, being the BFS and J&E geek that I am, I'd like to point out than Ellen has been in at least three proper titfights before, against Jen, Corrinne and Jessica.

Junior Hostboard Member TheGhostWriter's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post

Yea, at this point I just expect to make at least one continuity error in any story I write lol. That's what happens when I just clack away at the keyboard with out stopping to go back and research whether or not what I just wrote was factual.

Hope that didn't detract too much from you enjoyment of the story!

Junior Hostboard Member RaVAcolyte's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I rather enjoy the attention to the emotions of the fighters, explaining what they feel rather then just what they do.

Junior Hostboard Member TheGhostWriter's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaVAcolyte View Post
    I rather enjoy the attention to the emotions of the fighters, explaining what they feel rather then just what they do.

I think that might be what I'm best at, if I self critique myself. I feel like my descriptions of the fighting is average at best (and a far sight worse than Jon's writing abilities) but I can write the thoughts and emotions of the fighters well enough.

Junior Hostboard Member Tit4Tat85's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm a fan of "getting into the heads" of the characters in a story and this one does that in spades. What a delight to read!