Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 69-72

I am a recent fan of the adventures of Angelica. The sexfights are extreme AMD trilling and I'd love to say there's nothing more that I love than seeing a girl cum inside another girl. Its a new and rare step that I can't help but keep on reading. My favorites are Wendy, Jane and Ashely. But mostly any girl with the power to suck with their cunts is incredibly new and beyond the standard sex moments. Please if you could. Can you tell me any other threads that is about girls Cummings inside other girls? Or any threads that inspired you? I've read all of your chapters since yesterday. Lo

Junior Hostboard Member
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 69-72

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Dawn View Post
    Thank you Hank.. and I am anxiously looking forward to more of your amazing story... 'Assassin and the Sorceress'
    Thanks! I'm actually pretty close to finishing chapter 6. I might even have it done before you post yours if I get moving on it today. I doubt the Literotica mods will have it approved before Friday, though.

Junior Hostboard Member JstAFan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angel, I am looking forward to the remaining chapters of "...Private Eye" as well as the rumored "...Ecstasy Island" story. I can't wait to see where you take these characters next.

Junior Hostboard Member Alexa_Snugglebuns's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for your kind words sm0397. I know it has been way too long since I last posted chapters of "Private Eye". I am currently re-writing parts of the final chapters because I was not satisfied with what I had written... I am sure that the other authors understand that ... and perhaps I am too much of a perfectionist... But at some point you have to just look at your words, take a deep breath, and hit the enter key. Which is what I will be doing soon. Yeah.. I know I said I would have this done long before now.. and I apologize to all of you for the long delay.

I will be posting the final chapters of "Private Eye" on or before next Friday ...March 24th. Thank you for your patience. And thank you for all of your kindness and gratitude. I love y'all !!!

xoxoxoxoxo

^i^
    OH MY GOD THATS FREAKING TOMORROW!!!! Really really excited Ms. Angel to finally read the conclusion to your story! I can't wait to see whose gooing to fight, whose going to win, and what kinds of crazy shit will happen in the big sexfight! We all love you too, but of course you know that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon24 View Post
    I am a recent fan of the adventures of Angelica. The sexfights are extreme AMD trilling and I'd love to say there's nothing more that I love than seeing a girl cum inside another girl. Its a new and rare step that I can't help but keep on reading. My favorites are Wendy, Jane and Ashely. But mostly any girl with the power to suck with their cunts is incredibly new and beyond the standard sex moments. Please if you could. Can you tell me any other threads that is about girls Cummings inside other girls? Or any threads that inspired you? I've read all of your chapters since yesterday. Lo
    I have to say I'm also a big fan of the sucking pussies and sucking nipples and the sex magic. I mean Im all about erotica thats outside of the norm or maybe not even physically possible. not much of a fantasy if you stick to whats realistic, and thats why i love Angels work so much!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hank-the-Bobcat View Post
    Awesome news! Thanks for all your hard work, Angel! I am absolutely ecstatic for the finale of Angel: Private Eye. I have a feeling it's going to be epic and sexy. Also, the pics.

P.S. This really makes me want to get on with Assassin and the Sorceress. I have been keeping my few but loyal fans waiting for me. I wish I had an excuse.
    where is assassin and the sorceress? Couldn't find it in the "huge list" or in a hostboard search but it sounds interesting and I need something to keep me entertained until tomorow. What kind of sorceress is she, is she a sex sorceress?

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

"I am currently re-writing parts of the final chapters because I was not satisfied with what I had written... I am sure that the other authors understand that ... and perhaps I am too much of a perfectionist... But at some point you have to just look at your words, take a deep breath, and hit the enter key. Which is what I will be doing soon. Yeah.. I know I said I would have this done long before now.. and I apologize to all of you for the long delay.
    I will be posting the final chapters of "Private Eye" on or before next Friday ...March 24th. Thank you for your patience. And thank you for all of your kindness and gratitude. I love y'all !!!"

Tick...tick...tick...

A.P.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    "I am currently re-writing parts of the final chapters because I was not satisfied with what I had written... I am sure that the other authors understand that ... and perhaps I am too much of a perfectionist... But at some point you have to just look at your words, take a deep breath, and hit the enter key. Which is what I will be doing soon. Yeah.. I know I said I would have this done long before now.. and I apologize to all of you for the long delay.
    I will be posting the final chapters of "Private Eye" on or before next Friday ...March 24th. Thank you for your patience. And thank you for all of your kindness and gratitude. I love y'all !!!"

Tick...tick...tick...

A.P.
    8001 (seconds remaining)

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Hi Everyone. The final chapters of 'Private Eye' are delayed. I will be posting the final chapters by the end of next week. I had set aside two days earlier in the week to complete the story.. and then things happened that detoured my free time away from writing.

Frankly, I am embarrassed. .. and I apologize because I told you I 'would' be posting the ending of 'Private Eye' today. I hope you all understand that sometimes events happen in our personal lives that take priority. I promise... cross my heart .... next week.

xoxoxoxo

^i^

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Hi Everyone. The final chapters of 'Private Eye' are delayed. I will be posting the final chapters by the end of next week. I had set aside two days earlier in the week to complete the story.. and then things happened that detoured my free time away from writing.

Frankly, I am embarrassed. .. and I apologize because I told you I 'would' be posting the ending of 'Private Eye' today. I hope you all understand that sometimes events happen in our personal lives that take priority. I promise... cross my heart .... next week.

xoxoxoxo

^i^
    Oh, thanks a lot Angel! Now Giannis and I have to re-set our countdown clocks!

Big A.P. Hug!

A. Penman

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Oh, thanks a lot Angel! Now Giannis and I have to re-set our countdown clocks!

Big A.P. Hug!

A. Penman
    Not a problem !
    (sarcastic smile)

+ 001 (counts time of delay)
    +002
    +003

ha ha ha
    Do not worry ! As an English saying ... "SHIT HAPPENS" !!
    BE WELL our queen !! Have fun !!

Junior Hostboard Member Alexa_Snugglebuns's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

xoxoxoxo

^i^
    Awwwwwwww... that's ok Angel, love, we know you have been putting your heart and soul into this story. Shit happens.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast