Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

The Burbs part 9

Hi people hope you are all well.This time i hope to finish this particular project after a long long time.
    So enjoy the latest part of the story.

(Needless to mention that this is a work of fiction and any resemblance between these characters and any person is strictly coincidental.All characters in the story are over 21)

In Helen?s house, Helen, Gina and Beth settled in with cups of coffee to decide what to do. It was mid-afternoon. They did not have a lot of time before one of them would need to go and fight Garna, woman to woman. All three women were familiar with sexfighting. All three had engaged in the act at some point in the past, though they quickly determined that Gina was probably the one of them with the most experience and the one who had sexually overpowered another woman most recently. Even so, that had been several years before and none of the women felt close to being anything like an expert sexfighter. For more than an hour, the three friends tried to figure out some way to escape from Garna?s threats, but they eventually realized that they had no choice but to meet the dark-skinned woman on her terms and hope that one of them could beat Garna at her own game.

Helen pulled out her laptop and Gina and Beth took up seats on either side of her on the couch. The women began googling websites dealing with sexfighting, trying to learn what they could about strategy or techniques that could be used to defeat their powerful enemy. Over the next hour or so, the three friends watched videos of women fucking and fighting, grinding and rubbing into each other, trying to overpower each other with their sex organs while demonstrating extraordinary sexual prowess and self-control. Gina and Beth could not help glancing at each other, their encounter in the wardrobe still at the forefront of their minds. All three women found themselves getting hotter and wetter in their nether regions. Their large, beautiful breasts swelled with desire, their nipples grew hard, their smooth-shaven cunts moistened and leaked, wetting their thongs.

Finally, the friends decided to put to use what they had learned. The women moved into Helen?s bedroom. They briefly discussed what they had to do and agreed that they would fight each other until one of them emerged the victor. The winner would then face Garna. The women eyed each other nervously. None of them were prudes. All of them were very sexually experienced, even sexually voracious, women. But what they were about to do to each other would take their relationships to a whole different erotic level. Beth suggested that they should drink some wine so that they could relax and do what they must.

The women sat in the sitting area of Helen?s large bedroom, Gina and Beth on the couch, Helen in the wingchair across from them, and drank nervously, glancing at each other from across the distance of a thick Persian rug. After two glasses of rich red wine, all three women began to relax. Gina felt her gaze wandering over Beth?s generous cleavage and she remembered the hot feeling of the other woman?s tits crushing and throbbing into her own within the confined space of the wardrobe. She felt herself getting hot and wet and was struck by a powerful urge to finish what she and Beth had started.

Gina got to her feet and began to unbutton her blouse. The other two women took that as their cues. Beth and Helen stood up too and, in a matter of moments, all three women had stripped naked. The three friends admired each other?s voluptuous bodies, their clean shaven pussies and heavy, swollen breasts. They moved towards each other slowly, but with increasing desire and excitement. The three naked beauties met in the center of the rug. Gina reached out and gently stroked Helen?s thick, lush tit, teasing the dark-haired woman?s engorged nipple. Helen gasped and returned the caress, stroking Gina?s perfect breast, but using her fingers to squeeze the thick pink nipple. Beth ran her hand down Gina?s flat, muscled belly and gently touched the honey-blonde woman?s naked pussy lips. She slid her finger up and down the slick, smooth flesh, then slipped her index finger inside the turgid flesh, causing Gina to cry out. The three women opened their arms and stepped into each other. Six meaty, massive tits crushed tight and hard. Three pairs of arms pulled the women in by their backs and shoulders. The women thrust their tongues together, all three tongues lapping and licking and exchanging hot spit between their beautiful faces. Gina and Beth kissed deeply; Helen licked at both women?s faces, then forced her tongue against the sides of their mouths until the two blondes broke their lustful kiss. Beth locked up with Helen, tongues thrashing inside spit-filled mouths, and Gina was left to lick and nibble at the other women. The three friends pushed into each other harder, mashing their throbbing tits tight, their hard nipples stabbing and scoring thick titflesh The women?s inner thighs were wet with pussy juice. Their moans and cries of lust grew more intense. The sexual fever that filled the room, that seemed to emanate from Garna?s house, seized the three friends in its grip. Grunting and moaning, the women writhed and thrust against each other, their engorged tits growing heavier and hotter, their legs tangling and rubbing, hot thighs shoving into slick pussies, their spitty tongues lapping and licking hungrily.

For long minutes, the three women enjoyed each other?s lush flesh, their moans and gasps of pleasure growing more intense. After a time, Helen pushed herself away from the clinch with her friends, staggering back from the other women?s luscious bodies. Gina and Beth wrapped their arms around each other and kissed savagely, both moaning and growling with desire, ramming their mouths together as hard and deeply into each other as they could, sucking back their shared spit. Both women thrust hot thighs up into the other?s pussy. Gina broke her kiss with Beth, gasping with need, and looked for Helen, reaching out for the other woman.

?No,? Helen said, waving her hand. ?I?ll sit back here and be the referee and coach. You two go at it. I?ll take on the woman who wins.?

Gina and Beth turned their attention to each other. Their breasts crushed into one, their hard nipples flattened to each other, their pulsing areola fused. The women wrapped their arms around each other and squeezed hard, even as they writhed slowly, rubbing taut bellies and strong thighs. The women?s tongues struggled within their locked mouths, hot spit flowing and filling their mouths, dribbling down their chins as their kiss grew stronger and hotter. Their tongues lapped and twisted into knots as each women sought to overpower the other with her sensuality, with her raw sexual power. The women?s pussies dripped hot lubricant, slicking the smooth flesh of the other woman?s leg, as Gina and Beth slid their hungry, hot cunts up and down the other woman?s thick, thrusting thighs. Their warm, sweaty bodies melted together.

Helen sat on the wingback chair and watched her friends ravage each other. She felt a warmth in her body. She was oblivious to the growing wet spot on the seat as her naked pussy dribbled cunt juice on the expensive material. Helen licked her lips as she studied her friends? beautiful bodies, pressed so tightly, flesh to flesh, locked in a sensuous, erotic dance. They were not fighting hard enough, she decided. Under the influence of the alcohol, stoked by her sexual fever, Helen called out to the struggling women.

?Oh, come on girls - be more aggressive! We don?t have all day! Garna will fuck your cunts up if you fight like this!?

Hearing that, Beth grabbed Gina?s short hair and kissed her more violently, ramming the entire length of her tongue into her friend?s mouth, causing Gina to moan passionately. Saliva dripped from the women?s locked mouths. Gina fought back. Her passion was rising, growing in ways she had never felt before. Savagely, she bit into Beth?s lips, hard. Beth screamed from pain and cupped Gina?s breasts. She dug in her nails in and pushed Gina hard, shoving her away

?!You whore? Beth gasped. Seized with fever, almost delirious with lust, Gina lashed out. , Her palm landed hard on Beth?s cheek, jerking Beth?s face to the right. Gina immediately regretted her action and approached Beth to see if she was ok ? I?m very sorry Be...?

Before she finished her sentence, Beth punched her hard in the stomach . How you like that, bitch ? ? Beth snarled. She grabbed the surprised Gina by the neck and threw her onto the carpet.

Helen whooped and clapped enthusiastically. ?Yes! Now we?re talking!,? she laughed. ?That?s a fight bitches! Show me who is the best slut !?.
    ?I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Burbs part 9

Hi Deensmith,

What a pleasant "holiday present"

It is just wonderful to have you back, re-energised and continuing with this very erotic story which we have all been climbing the wall waiting for its completion.

I am o happy that your juices are flowing again, this chapter is not only a hot continuation, but holds the promise of these insatiable women fucking and fighting.

I love the plot !!

I have not the slightest doubt that "The Burbs" will rank alongside your other masterpiece "What Nick and John Saw?.

Kisses,
    Toni.

Senior Hostboard Member deensmith's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toni 1 View Post
    Hi Deensmith,

What a pleasant "holiday present"

It is just wonderful to have you back, re-energised and continuing with this very erotic story which we have all been climbing the wall waiting for its completion.

I am o happy that your juices are flowing again, this chapter is not only a hot continuation, but holds the promise of these insatiable women fucking and fighting.

I love the plot !!

I have not the slightest doubt that "The Burbs" will rank alongside your other masterpiece "What Nick and John Saw?.

Kisses,
    Toni.

Thank you Toni for your kind words.I'll try my best not to disappoint you.
    ?I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.?

Senior Hostboard Member
    The Burbs part 9

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Deensmith

It is so good to read the names Helen, Gina, Beth and Garna, again.

It's great to read another part to your really good story.

Thanks again Deensmith.

HB Forum Owner
    The Burbs part 9

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm speechless. "Wow" is pretty much all I can muster! Thanks for this latest part!
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deensmith View Post
    Hi people hope you are all well.This time i hope to finish this particular project after a long long time.
    So enjoy the latest part of the story.

(Needless to mention that this is a work of fiction and any resemblance between these characters and any person is strictly coincidental.All characters in the story are over 21)

In Helen?s house, Helen, Gina and Beth settled in with cups of coffee to decide what to do. It was mid-afternoon. They did not have a lot of time before one of them would need to go and fight Garna, woman to woman. All three women were familiar with sexfighting. All three had engaged in the act at some point in the past, though they quickly determined that Gina was probably the one of them with the most experience and the one who had sexually overpowered another woman most recently. Even so, that had been several years before and none of the women felt close to being anything like an expert sexfighter. For more than an hour, the three friends tried to figure out some way to escape from Garna?s threats, but they eventually realized that they had no choice but to meet the dark-skinned woman on her terms and hope that one of them could beat Garna at her own game.

Helen pulled out her laptop and Gina and Beth took up seats on either side of her on the couch. The women began googling websites dealing with sexfighting, trying to learn what they could about strategy or techniques that could be used to defeat their powerful enemy. Over the next hour or so, the three friends watched videos of women fucking and fighting, grinding and rubbing into each other, trying to overpower each other with their sex organs while demonstrating extraordinary sexual prowess and self-control. Gina and Beth could not help glancing at each other, their encounter in the wardrobe still at the forefront of their minds. All three women found themselves getting hotter and wetter in their nether regions. Their large, beautiful breasts swelled with desire, their nipples grew hard, their smooth-shaven cunts moistened and leaked, wetting their thongs.

Finally, the friends decided to put to use what they had learned. The women moved into Helen?s bedroom. They briefly discussed what they had to do and agreed that they would fight each other until one of them emerged the victor. The winner would then face Garna. The women eyed each other nervously. None of them were prudes. All of them were very sexually experienced, even sexually voracious, women. But what they were about to do to each other would take their relationships to a whole different erotic level. Beth suggested that they should drink some wine so that they could relax and do what they must.

The women sat in the sitting area of Helen?s large bedroom, Gina and Beth on the couch, Helen in the wingchair across from them, and drank nervously, glancing at each other from across the distance of a thick Persian rug. After two glasses of rich red wine, all three women began to relax. Gina felt her gaze wandering over Beth?s generous cleavage and she remembered the hot feeling of the other woman?s tits crushing and throbbing into her own within the confined space of the wardrobe. She felt herself getting hot and wet and was struck by a powerful urge to finish what she and Beth had started.

Gina got to her feet and began to unbutton her blouse. The other two women took that as their cues. Beth and Helen stood up too and, in a matter of moments, all three women had stripped naked. The three friends admired each other?s voluptuous bodies, their clean shaven pussies and heavy, swollen breasts. They moved towards each other slowly, but with increasing desire and excitement. The three naked beauties met in the center of the rug. Gina reached out and gently stroked Helen?s thick, lush tit, teasing the dark-haired woman?s engorged nipple. Helen gasped and returned the caress, stroking Gina?s perfect breast, but using her fingers to squeeze the thick pink nipple. Beth ran her hand down Gina?s flat, muscled belly and gently touched the honey-blonde woman?s naked pussy lips. She slid her finger up and down the slick, smooth flesh, then slipped her index finger inside the turgid flesh, causing Gina to cry out. The three women opened their arms and stepped into each other. Six meaty, massive tits crushed tight and hard. Three pairs of arms pulled the women in by their backs and shoulders. The women thrust their tongues together, all three tongues lapping and licking and exchanging hot spit between their beautiful faces. Gina and Beth kissed deeply; Helen licked at both women?s faces, then forced her tongue against the sides of their mouths until the two blondes broke their lustful kiss. Beth locked up with Helen, tongues thrashing inside spit-filled mouths, and Gina was left to lick and nibble at the other women. The three friends pushed into each other harder, mashing their throbbing tits tight, their hard nipples stabbing and scoring thick titflesh The women?s inner thighs were wet with pussy juice. Their moans and cries of lust grew more intense. The sexual fever that filled the room, that seemed to emanate from Garna?s house, seized the three friends in its grip. Grunting and moaning, the women writhed and thrust against each other, their engorged tits growing heavier and hotter, their legs tangling and rubbing, hot thighs shoving into slick pussies, their spitty tongues lapping and licking hungrily.

For long minutes, the three women enjoyed each other?s lush flesh, their moans and gasps of pleasure growing more intense. After a time, Helen pushed herself away from the clinch with her friends, staggering back from the other women?s luscious bodies. Gina and Beth wrapped their arms around each other and kissed savagely, both moaning and growling with desire, ramming their mouths together as hard and deeply into each other as they could, sucking back their shared spit. Both women thrust hot thighs up into the other?s pussy. Gina broke her kiss with Beth, gasping with need, and looked for Helen, reaching out for the other woman.

?No,? Helen said, waving her hand. ?I?ll sit back here and be the referee and coach. You two go at it. I?ll take on the woman who wins.?

Gina and Beth turned their attention to each other. Their breasts crushed into one, their hard nipples flattened to each other, their pulsing areola fused. The women wrapped their arms around each other and squeezed hard, even as they writhed slowly, rubbing taut bellies and strong thighs. The women?s tongues struggled within their locked mouths, hot spit flowing and filling their mouths, dribbling down their chins as their kiss grew stronger and hotter. Their tongues lapped and twisted into knots as each women sought to overpower the other with her sensuality, with her raw sexual power. The women?s pussies dripped hot lubricant, slicking the smooth flesh of the other woman?s leg, as Gina and Beth slid their hungry, hot cunts up and down the other woman?s thick, thrusting thighs. Their warm, sweaty bodies melted together.

Helen sat on the wingback chair and watched her friends ravage each other. She felt a warmth in her body. She was oblivious to the growing wet spot on the seat as her naked pussy dribbled cunt juice on the expensive material. Helen licked her lips as she studied her friends? beautiful bodies, pressed so tightly, flesh to flesh, locked in a sensuous, erotic dance. They were not fighting hard enough, she decided. Under the influence of the alcohol, stoked by her sexual fever, Helen called out to the struggling women.

?Oh, come on girls - be more aggressive! We don?t have all day! Garna will fuck your cunts up if you fight like this!?

Hearing that, Beth grabbed Gina?s short hair and kissed her more violently, ramming the entire length of her tongue into her friend?s mouth, causing Gina to moan passionately. Saliva dripped from the women?s locked mouths. Gina fought back. Her passion was rising, growing in ways she had never felt before. Savagely, she bit into Beth?s lips, hard. Beth screamed from pain and cupped Gina?s breasts. She dug in her nails in and pushed Gina hard, shoving her away

?!You whore? Beth gasped. Seized with fever, almost delirious with lust, Gina lashed out. , Her palm landed hard on Beth?s cheek, jerking Beth?s face to the right. Gina immediately regretted her action and approached Beth to see if she was ok ? I?m very sorry Be...?

Before she finished her sentence, Beth punched her hard in the stomach . How you like that, bitch ? ? Beth snarled. She grabbed the surprised Gina by the neck and threw her onto the carpet.

Helen whooped and clapped enthusiastically. ?Yes! Now we?re talking!,? she laughed. ?That?s a fight bitches! Show me who is the best slut !?.
    Awsome !!! But this is not a surprise for me !! I had missed you and your perfect writing my friend.
    ΟΛΑ ΚΑΛΑ ;

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thank you people for your kind words and your feedback i'll try my best to finish the story and then we will see if i'll stop or carry on.

Γιαννη ολα καλα .Εσυ πως εισαι?Χαθηκες.
    Ετοιμαζεις τιποτα καλο?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Bump!