Thread: New Year, New Challenge

DogWithABone

New Year, New Challenge

Here are the preceding stories in the series:

Halloween Titfight: Two Elviras (by Jon Grey)
    Elvira No More
    Thanksgiving Thunder: Hillary vs Joyce
    Billy & Eliza Go Clubbing
    Hillary's Christmas Bonus

Once again, thanks to Jon Grey for creating these amazing characters and allowing me to move on with my vision of them. With how much has been done on his two main series, I'm aiming to bring to light several women from his one off stories. So far this "universe" has focused almost entirely on Hillary and Eliza, from the first story, but I will be bringing in characters from at least two more of his single stories. The first characters from a different story will make their debut here while another should be showing up in the story after the next one. So, without further ado, here come Billy and Eliza in "New Year, New Challenge."

Billy was out at a local bar with mostly work friends, the Friday after Christmas. He and Eliza had just gotten back from visiting family and he wanted to hang out with the boys for a night before getting into the swing of things for New Year?s Eve the following Tuesday. After Eliza?s win over a smoking hot Chinese coed, he had bragged to one of the guys at work and it spread like wildfire through their group. This night, like a couple of others the last few weeks, quickly got to the topic of the fights, with the guys drooling more and more at each word Billy shared, while the alcohol flowed.

The only difference this time around was the new guy, Mark, who was friends with one of Billy?s office mates. He hadn?t heard any of this yet, and Billy enjoyed that he got to gloss over the losses while Mark asked him questions about the win. He was drunk enough that he didn?t notice the pattern focused on how his girlfriend got over the losses and bounced back to win more so than the actual fight details themselves. Billy was happy to have someone asking about the psychological aspects instead of wanting the most minute details about nipples and breast shape. What he failed to realize was that Mark was secretly sizing up Eliza and wondering if he could get his own girlfriend, Sarah (Sarah and Renee), to fight her after fairly recently suffering a humiliating loss in front of him.

Mark couldn?t get the comparisons out of his mind. From the sound of things, Sarah and Eliza were very similar from the tits up, but his girlfriend had the thicker, curvier lower body. She was still an almost comical 5?4? 140 with 36D tits and an ass that could make Stevie Wonder tap Ray Charles on the shoulder to check it out. He had been fantasizing about Sarah winning a titfight in front of him and getting to fuck her into the winner the way he had done with Renee. His fantasies ran to women he knew, of course, even a celebrity or two, but they all had a smaller chest than his girl. Eliza was a different matter altogether.

When he got home he crawled into bed beside his girlfriend and immediately began sucking on her long, thick nipples, bringing them to full attention. Sarah began to moan in her sleep before coming to and groggily smiling at her man when she realized what he was doing. His attention to her amazing tits had been better than ever after her loss and when he confessed it was mostly due to imagining her winning a titfight in front of him, she gained a new sense of pride. Even so, his mouth was more voracious than ever and she had to ask him, ?Honey, what?s got you so worked up tonight? Did you see some woman you wanted to see me beat??

He looked up at her, barely letting her nipple escape his mouth before responding, ?I met a guy at the bar tonight and he was bragging among his friends about his titfighting girlfriend. From his description she?s about your size up top and she lost badly to some older woman, twice, before struggling to beat some newbie coed who had never fought before. I didn?t mention you at all, but you might get a chance to size her up on New Year?s Eve as our offices are part of the group renting out both floors of McGinty?s for the festivities. Maybe we?ve found your next challenge.?

?If I meet the floozy, I?ll challenge her right in front of both of you, and see if she?s woman enough to go up against these boulders,? Sarah said as she decided to play into his fantasy. She flipped over on her pillow, pushed her tits down into it while throwing her ass up into the air, and went to work on her man?s mind and his libido, ?I?m going to crush that pretender flat for you Mark. I?m going to grind her nipples flaccid, smash her tits, and flatten her so bad her man will never talk about her again.? Mark moved behind his girlfriend and buried his cock fully between her waiting vaginal lips, thrusting as fast and hard as he could while she continued, ?When she finally gives up, I?m going to make her worship my tits. Then I?m going to smother her out and let you fuck me into her while my superior boobs grind hers to powder.? Mark gushed into his woman, rolled over, and passed out before his head had even hit the pillow. Sarah grinned a predatory grin at him, knowing that she wouldn?t rest until his fantasy of her winning in front of him had been fulfilled.

The party was rolling along splendidly, and just like most NYE parties everyone was profoundly hammered long before Dick Clark?s ball dropped. Or something like that. Billy had decided to saddle up at the downstairs bar and nurse a low ABV beer or two, before ramping things back up for the countdown to the new year and the inevitable hangover. Eliza had wandered off a while ago, but he wasn?t worried as she would text from time to time to let him know she was okay. As he was comfortably into his first beer, a familiar face sat down next to him and ordered a beer as well.

?Is your girlfriend with you tonight,? Mark asked?

?Yeah, why? You want to check her out so the stories I told you have a little more ?context? to them?? Billy said with a wink and a grin.

?No, no, it?s just that I have something I wanted to tell you about but didn?t want to share in front of your work friends.? With that, Mark spent a few minutes describing in detail his girlfriends loss to her rival at work and his fantasy of seeing her in another competition, preferably with someone who wasn?t just as firm as her and two cup sizes bigger. ?I figured if Eliza is what you described her to be, maybe we could introduce her and Sarah and let things play out however they want them to.?

Billy, ignoring the veiled challenge, responded with an astute observation. ?Man, we work in the wrong offices. Somehow both of our women have gotten into titfights with others at office parties. The next time I need a lawyer, I?m going to check and see if there?s a local listing for the ?Law Offices of Bump and Grind?.? Both men guffawed at the comment, nearly spilling their beer while the bartender considered calling a cab for them both.

Eliza was loving the attention she was getting upstairs. A few of Billy?s friends from his office were treating her like the center of the universe. She knew that they knew about her titfighting, but not one of them dared mention it with their significant others in tow. A few of the women were showing signs of irritation with the brunette stealing the show, but she had already sized the up and felt confident she could take any of them while fulfilling a fantasy for their men that the guys would never forget.

After a few drinks she excused herself to head to the ladies room and freshen up a bit. She didn?t really need to go, but the attention was getting her hot and she thought she might relieve a little pressure, or even snap a quick picture of her bra covered tits and send it to Billy with a caption about how they were the most popular girls at the party. Glad that there was no line, she quickly pushed the door open and turned towards the stalls. Eliza only got a single step past the doorway when her progress was stopped. Her tits compressed tightly as she and another brunette bounced off of each other. Eliza was about to caress her tits and tell the other bitch to watch where she was going when she made eye contact and saw a familiar look. The new woman, instead of either yelling at her or apologizing to her, simply squared her shoulders and pulled them back thus thrusting her large globes at Eliza challengingly.

Eliza, noting that no other women were in the restroom at the moment, decided to accept this first challenge and see what happens. She walked purposely forward and buried her tits into the opposing pair. Both women looked down for a moment and realized that neither pair was giving so much as a millimeter of space to the other. Eliza broke the silence, ?I?d love nothing more than to see your floppy tits out of that bra, running scared from my perfect rack, but there?s too many people here and someone might walk in on us.?

The other woman nodded, then said, ?How about we get in the handicapped stall, lose our tops, and let our nipples settle things for now? After I?m done rubbing your soft nubs out, I?m going to take your bra and you won?t want to finish the fight anyways.?

Eliza, already angered, didn?t say anything in response and simply walked back to the larger stall and began removing her top. The other brunette stepped into the stall, as well, and closed the door before working on removing her own top. She thought about taunting Eliza, but as her mouth opened she looked up to see the woman she had just challenged with her top off and bra cups pulled beneath her tits. The new brunette only paused for a second, barely enough to register in most circumstances, as she realized she was in for a fight. The very lightly tanned breasts of this woman were eerily similar to her own. Big, firm breasts that would have been considered perky if they were half the size, half dollar sized areolas, and large, thick nipples that were a dark red color, almost wine.

Eliza had noticed the hiccup in her opponent?s confidence upon seeing her tits bared for the first time, but before she could say anything the woman went right back to taking her own top off without any readable facial expression. Eliza decided to steel her face for whatever was to come and allowed the brunette to finish preparing without comment. Glad that she did, Eliza broke eye contact with this stranger once she had matched Eliza?s look of pulling down her bra cups. What Eliza saw was amazing. It was like seeing a mirror image, only the tits were a deeper tan and the nipples were a fine pink, like bubble gum. This wasn?t going to be easy.

?I?m going to enjoy beating those nipples,? the new brunette said. ?I?m glad you?re not some tart with her tits pushed up to the sky, pretending to have something you don?t. I?m going to enjoy taking your bra to my man and telling him all about the bitch nipples I erased up here.?

?I just might make you come along when I take you and your bra to my man and tell him about how I pinned and deflated the second best nipples here tonight,? Eliza responded. ?He loves it when I put hot chicks in their place.?

With the talking over for now, four fabulous nipples introduced themselves intimately. Bubble gum and wine battled back and forth, areolas being stabbed more often than a crackhead trying to steal from his dealer. At one point the pink nipples had the red ones bent down, facing the ground, as their owner taunted her foe, hoping she would give up and end the pain they were both feeling. At another the dark red nipples had the pink ones flipping back and forth as they swiped side to side, being more compliant than sub at a domme convention. Few words were exchanged, most of the hopeful to end the clash, as the nearly identical nubs scraped, pulled, prodded, and met head on in hopes of establishing dominance. Finally, it was over. Wine and bubble gum had battled, and one had emerged victorious. The winner, knowing that the fight had been excruciatingly close, gingerly pulled her bra cups back over her tits, and quickly removed the loser?s bra and put it in her purse, before thrusting forward one more time into the braless tits before her and whispering, ?If you want me to finish your tits off, just find me later. I?m sure my man would love to see me whip someone almost as hot as me.? With that, the winner opened the stall door and quickly disappeared back out into the crowd.

Eliza texted Billy to find out where he was, and joined him at the bar. Mark, finally getting an eyeful of the brunette he had only heard about, unapologetically ogled her. She appeared to be built almost identically to Sarah in the chest, and was definitely a hot brunette, but she was much smaller in the lower body. As someone who preferred curves, he immediately decided that his girlfriend was hotter, but acknowledged to himself that he wouldn?t mind playing with Eliza?s tits after Sarah beat them into submission.

?Hey there honey,? Billy said, ?this is Mark. I met him last week when I was out with the guys and he?s staring because they goaded me into telling him about your exploits with those perfect breasts. Funny thing about that though, E, is that he waited until tonight to tell me that his girlfriend had a titfight in front of him and maybe you two could put on a show for us later.?

Eliza, giving no hints about what had already happened with a stranger upstairs, smiled warmly at Mark and said, ?Hi there stud.? She squeezed her arms together a bit to push out her tits and continued, ?Are they as good as Billy said they were, or even better?? she finished with a wink. ?I guess we can all go back to our place after the ball drops and I can whip your girlfriends tits in front of you. Even though she?s going to lose, I?m sure you?ll like it. These,? she flexed her arms to push her tits out even further, ?are even better than you can imagine.?

Mark smiled, but not at Eliza. He was able to peel his eyes off her exhibisionist tit tease long enough to see Sarah approaching from behind her. Sarah?s face shone with a smile that could melt an iceberg as she pecked her man on the cheek and turned to greet the couple he was chatting with. Sarah immediately stopped short, stunned at who she was looking at. The bitch from the bathroom upstairs was staring back at her, while the guy beside her was almost staring a hole through her as he assessed her rack.

?Sarah, this is Billy and Eliza,? Mark said. ?They?re the couple I told you about. We were wondering if you and Eliza would like to have one of your contests tonight, and she said she?s game for it. How about you?? Mark, not realizing how much he had put his girlfriend on the spot, smiled goofily from the alcohol and the prospects of seeing his lover tame someone?s tits in front of him.

Sarah, regaining her senses, leaned in to hug Eliza. Both men noticed that the women met tit to tit, that they stayed there for an awkwardly long time, and that the women?s faces told very different stories. One winced and struggled to maintain a smile while the other looked like the cat that ate the canary. Sarah shoved her tits across Eliza?s as she went to greet Billy with a hug that also lasted a bit too long as she obscenely ground her tits into the boyfriend of the woman she was being challenged to titfight.

?Hi, Billy and Eliza, it?s great to meet you. After Mark?s story the other night I just had to meet this big titted hottie that had captured his imagination and, sweetheart, you definitely don?t disappoint. As for my answer, I think this should tell you how I feel about it.? With that Sarah, positioned her purse on the bar and pulled it open enough for the men to see there was a bra in it. ?Eliza was wearing that earlier, wasn?t she Billy? I took it from her upstairs when my nipples crushed hers flat. As soon as the ball drops, I would love to go somewhere more intimate and finish the job.?

Both men?s eyes went wide as they realized the festivities had started without them. They agreed to take an uber back to Billy and Eliza?s apartment, since nobody was in shape to drive, and have the girls go at it shortly after midnight. Stakes were settled pretty quickly. The loser sucks the winner?s tits, gets smothered out, and then has to lay on her back while the winner?s man fucks her into the loser.

Nobody cares about Dick Clark?s giant ball.

The couples arrived at Billy and Eliza?s apartment shortly before 12:30 am. The uber driver had nearly driven off the road on the way there as both women were being catty and telling everyone in the car what they were going to do to the other one?s tits. The guys were even jumping in, defending their combatant whenever they could, but Mark and Sarah kept eventually winning every verbal exchange by mentioning the result of the nipple fight earlier.

Eliza, clearly pumped up to avenge that setback, had her top off before the door closed behind them and was stripped down to her tiny red thong before she reached to middle of the combat area in the living room. Sarah, excited by the prospect of winning in front of Mark, was down to her even skimpier yellow thong a few seconds later.

As the women started to move towards each other, Billy spoke up. ?Wait! Now that I can see what everybody?s got, how about we make the stakes more interesting? How confident are you in your woman?s tits, Mark??

?Just like her nipples, they?re going to make Eliza?s their bitch before long.?

?Care to include some humiliation for one of us if our girl loses??

?What do you have in mind, Billy??

?How about this. When Eliza flattens Sarah?s tits, the loser has to suck the dick of the winner?s man and when he?s about to blow, she takes the dick out of her mouth and he cums on the face of the loser?s man? How about that Mark, are you okay we me covering your face with cum after Eliza?s tits beat up Sarah?s??

?You cocky fucker. Sarah already beat her once and she?s going to do it again. I?ll go even farther, Billy boy. After Sarah beats Eliza to a pulp, and I fuck her into your loser, you lay down beside your deflated princess and I teabag you with my cum soaked junk. You okay with that you little prick??

Both women were getting excited by the confidence their men were showing in them. Sarah began tweaking her nipples, which had grown to a size and firmness she had never seen before, and looked over to see that Eliza?s nipples were still beaten and dormant, barely visible on top of her otherwise magnificent chest. ?Hey Billy,? she said, ?you might want to stop increasing your humiliation. Your little girl?s bitch nipples still haven?t come back to life while mine could cut diamonds. Stop now and maybe we?ll take it easy on you after I deflate little miss funbags over there.?

To an outside observer, it would be obvious who had gained the early advantage. Both members of both couples were supremely confident, but one couple had their faces set to a glower determined that the loss of a nipple fight wouldn?t be indicative of what was to come. The other couple had smiles so big they looked like they were trying to do Julia Roberts impersonations while they contemplated the advantage of still turgid nipples against nearly identical tits with no peaks that had gone into hiding. The two brunettes one with a darker tan and bubble gum areola and rigid nipples, the other with fairer skin and wine colored areola deflated nubs, walked into each other and saw what their men saw: there was no visible difference in the space gained by either rack.

Mark, supremely confident that he would see Sarah win a titfight, popped his pants open and began lazily handling his member. While her first fight had caught him so off guard that he was barely more than a passive observer, he was ready to be fully engaged in this one and savor every moment and feeling he could. Billy looked over and smiled inwardly. Mark was a healthy man, above average length and really thick, but he wasn?t even close to the monster that Billy could unleash at any moment. That thought tucked itself into the back of Billy?s mind as his focus returned to the battling beauties in front of him.

The women had their hands firmly around each others backs and were keeping their powerful sacks in constant contact. Mark was familiar with this as it was the way Sarah fought when Renee dominated her. Billy was a bit surprised as, even though he knew that Eliza preferred to grind, push, and smear her tits into her foe, Sarah seemed to be her equal in firmness and density and had a decided nipple advantage at the moment.

The women continued to maneuver their boobs in close quarters. They would push, grind, alternate punches by shimmying their shoulders, try to drag a breast to the side and get both of their own on the inside of their opponent, and even attempt shove the sides of their globes against those of their opponent in hopes of finding a weakness and breaking down their opponent?s flesh and then their resolve. The only difference in strategy was Sarah trying to keep her nipples in contact with Eliza?s flesh while Eliza was constantly trying to position her tits in a manner that put them either under or over the invading missiles.

Sarah gained the first real advantage of the fight, with her nipples piercing the areolas of her rival brunette, squeezing tight and then rotating her boobs in a circular motion causing the other pair to be dragged around by her engorged nipples. ?Oh shit,? Eliza grunted, followed by a groan as Sarah pushed forward at the point of contact that brought about the anguished words. ?I?m going to drill holes in them, Eliza. Give up now and we?ll make the humiliation quick. The longer you fight, the more I?m going to embarrass you in the end.?

Eliza responded quickly, sliding her tits down under the pair pressed against them and pushing up. ?What were you saying, Sarah? I?ve got your tits pinned now and there?s nowhere for you to go. Watch them jiggle.? With that both women looked down as Eliza quickly bounced a couple of times and Sarah?s flesh bounced and rolled in response before settling back down into the pin from beneath.

?Come on Sarah, get your tits loose and pop her balloons with your better nipples,? Mark encouraged her, never relinquishing the grip he had on his own manhood. ?Use everything you?ve got and fuck her tits up, baby.?

?Squash her flat, honey, you?ve got her now,? Billy cheered on. ?Burst her bubbles and the drag her around by those nipples she got lucky with.?

The women continued their duel, a true back and forth affair, each gaining the advantage only to lose it again. As they slowed down, the fight turned more and more into a simple war of attrition with seemingly equal tits battling for space. Wine colored areolas, with well beaten nipples that remained deflated, kept trying to avoid their long, thick, bubble gum adversaries while firm, perky, D cups waged war.

Each nearly impenetrable rack was giving a bit more now, but neither more than the other. Breathing was heavy and air was scarce, grunts and groans replaced verbal sparring, lungs burning almost as much as the orbs battling just in front of them. After what seemed like an eternity, both women felt one magnificent chest begin to break down just a little bit. Both men were unsure if they had seen it, until the possessor of the suddenly winning tits quietly spoke.

?Yes, do you feel that. Do you feel your tits finally breaking down and making room for mine? Did you really think you were going to overcome a better pair, especially after I beat your nipples earlier? Talk to me Eliza, tell me what you?re feeling.? Sarah, feeling confident that it was just a matter of time now, turned her head to trash talk directly to the men, but only got to forming an ?O? with her mouth. Billy had stood up while she was still talking to Eliza, intending to prepare for the humiliation to come, and stripped off his clothes. He was standing there, his dick pointing right at the women, completely mesmerizing the brunette fighting his girlfriend.

Picking up on the lust in Sarah?s eyes, Billy spoke up, ?7.5 inches long, 1.75 inches thick. It?s much bigger that Mark?s, isn?t it.? The woman just nodded, her grip on Eliza slackening, as Billy shook it at her then walked over in front of a clearly intimidated Mark. While the visiting couple stared in shock, Eliza used the distraction to quickly get her tits under Sarah?s again, shift her arms up high around her foes armpits and upper back, and lock on the tightest grip should could manage. Having Yaya be so successful with this approach against her, in her last fight, Eliza was hoping it would be enough to give her a come from behind win.

Sarah?s eyes went wide and she let out a long, deep groan. She couldn?t get her arms into a position to grind back into her opponent and she was so tired she couldn?t work up the strength to try and walk her back to the wall and relieve some of the pressure. Eliza?s tits started to take purchase more and more inside the space previously reserved for Sarah?s powerful boobs. It took several more minutes, but finally Mark?s girlfriend saw her boobs fail again. She looked over at her boyfriend, while the hosts started laying the taunts on both of them thickly, and saw his face as he realized what was about to happen. It wasn?t just her getting humiliated this time, now he was part of it. She had the fight won, but got distracted by a dick that put his to shame, and lost.

?Say it,? Eliza cooley demanded. ?Tell us all what we already know.?

?Your boobs beat mine. Even after my nipples gave me an advantage, your superior tits broke mine down and flattened them. Your breasts are better than mine.? With that Eliza released her beaten foe and cooed as the gorgeous lips and wet tongue of her fellow brunette began to work a special kind of magic on her victorious chest. After only a few minutes of pleasure, Eliza called to her man, ?Come over here stud, and get your blowjob from this loser. You too, Mark, get over here and kneel lay down beside her. Your getting a face full of Billy?s cum after he thinks about me so he can actually get off with your whore?s loser mouth doing nothing for him.?

Sarah, despite her humiliated state, eagerly took the enormous cock into her mouth. Eliza felt a bit betrayed as she noticed the look of ecstasy on Billy?s face as the new woman was able to take his full length in her mouth. First Hillary, and now Sarah, had done what she couldn?t even come close to doing and it was both pissing her off and hurting her pride. It only took a couple of bobs, swirling her tongue all the way up and down his shaft, for Sarah to get Billy to the point of blowing his load. He quickly pulled his rock hard cock out of her mouth, aimed it at the face of the boyfriend of the woman who had just sucked his dick, and gave it a couple of quick tugs to make sure he sprayed a fountain all over the face of the other man.

With the blow job over, Eliza quickly grabbed Sarah?s hair and slammed her face between the winning pair of tits and wrapped her arms around the other brunette?s head to secure the smother. She looked at Mark, and told him to stop when he went to wipe the cum off his face, and demanded he lay down and get ready for the teabagging to come. Sarah?s eyes fluttered immediately. She was beyond the point of both physical and emotional exhaustion, and her body went limp in just a few short seconds.

Eliza quickly placed Sarah?s unconscious body on the floor beside Mark, crawled on top of the beaten woman, and put her tits on top of the other pair while raising her hips and ass into the air. ?Fuck me with everything you?ve got stud, wake this bitch up with the pain of my tits crushing her?s again as your fantastic dick does things Mark?s will never be able to do.? Billy didn?t have to be asked twice. Hell, he didn?t have to be asked once. He got his quickly reinflating cock lined up and started drilling his beautiful girlfriend, slamming everything he had as far into her and it would go. Eliza was as primed to explode as everyone else in the room and arched her back while Sarah remained unconscious below her. She coated her man?s entire shaft with her love juices and laughed at the slick sounding pop it made exiting her pussy.

Billy quickly climbed on top of Mark and began rubbing his larger cock and balls all over the already cum covered face of the man he had just met less than a week earlier. Eliza, quickly coming up with an idea, whispered into her man?s ear and saw him smile at her suggestion. She grabbed their digital camera, put it on a tripod, made sure everything was in frame, and set the timer. Billy adjusted his position so that his whole package was clearly sitting on the face of the man below him while his girlfriend sat her pussy on the face of the beaten, unconscious brunette beside them. Both of the winners struck a double bicep pose just before the flash went off, memorializing the start of their new year as winners.

Eliza scooted back and used her tits to slap Sarah awake while Billy went to get towels for the losers to clean themselves up with. While the couple was tending to their wounds, Eliza threw their clothes at them and quipped, ?Get yourselves cleaned up and show yourselves out, losers. The best tits and the best cock are going to celebrate and that doesn?t describe either of you.?

After the losing couple had departed, and the winner?s had a raucous fuck session, Eliza tried to focus on the positive despite the doubts creeping into her mind while Billy was getting something in the kitchen. Is Billy going to stay with me if I don?t get better at giving head? That?s two women now that took his whole length and got him off quicker than I?ve ever done. Does he realize that I had lost both of these two ?wins? before I shoved Yaya too the ground and he distracted Sarah with his huge cock? I bet I could beat Sarah if we both had our nipples fully erect when we start, but she had me beat tonight. My tits are still great, but other women seem to be better at using theirs in a fight. I need to practice so I can work on strategy, these don?t just push through other tits anymore.

As Billy returned to the room he asked, ?What are you going to do with that picture you took at the end??

Eliza?s response was simple, ?I was thinking of emailing it to Dave and telling him to let Hillary know that I?m putting her on notice. That I?m going to come back and beat her tits and humiliate her just like her sister in law did.?

?Fuck, that sounds amazing. Let?s do it right now.?

The couple grabbed her laptop and shared the photo to it. As they opened Eliza?s email, and got ready to compose the message to Dave, Billy?s eyes caught a message in her inbox from Youxin. It simply read:

I hope you see this soon. I?m still pissed that you tried to take advantage of me the way you did, but I?m even more pissed that I had you beat until you cheated and body slammed me to the floor. We both know I had you trapped and my tits were eating yours alive. My tits are better than yours. From the looks I saw coming from Billy, he knows it and he knows my ass and legs are much better than yours. All you?ve got is some inflated tits with huge nipples. You got lucky and it won?t happen again.

P.S. Watch the video!

Eliza paused for a minute and Billy reached down and clicked on the video attached to the email. A bedroom came up with a blond coed, her head down, was crying as she faced the camera. Her body was phenomenal, the kind of body that only exists in college, with lean, feminine muscle everywhere. Her tits were huge, but that was where all their attention was focused. There was no way to tell how firm they were naturally, but right now they were blood red, beaten, and sagging so much the nipples were pointed downward.

Barely 2 seconds into the run time, the blonde spoke, ?My tits are amazing. They?re my best feature. People ask if they?re fake because they?ve never seen real boobs with so much size and firmness. Tonight, my tits got battered by a much better pair. I never stood a chance. My amazing breasts are just a couple of floppy loser bags and I?m ashamed of them. I should have tucked tail and ran away instead of getting dominated by a better woman. I?ll never make that mistake again. Eliza, Yaya is coming for you.?

With that the camera panned over to the young Chinese woman, standing there with a haunting smile and her perfect body on display. Her tits showed a slight discoloration, but otherwise looked completely firm and untouched. She had a light sheen of sweat covering her muscles, making them glisten. She stared into the camera and spoke, ?Eliza, you awoke something within me that I didn?t know was there. I?ve spent the last few weeks reading about every kind of erotic struggle there is, and once I?ve mastered them all, I?m going to beat you every way possible. Get a good look at the body that is going to own yours. I?m going to do a lot more than just beat your tits. I?m going to clamp my mouth on yours and pin your tongue with mine. I?m going to fuck your clit into oblivion with mine and make you beg me to stop and keep going at the same time. I?m going to find a strapon that makes Billy look prepubescent and I?m going to ream your insides with it. And then,? the stunning black haired asian woman stalked toward the video camera, ?I?m going to bury your face between my tits and leave you utterly defeated.? At that last statement, the Chinese woman pulled the video camera between her tits and the screen faded to black.

Billy, stunned by what he just saw, looked at his girlfriend. She was ghost white, a look of pure intimidation on her face, body shaking slightly. Suddenly, this didn?t seem like a fun way to spend an evening anymore.

Junior Hostboard Member ronaldaniel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: New Year, New Challenge

Would love to see Eliza get revenge on Hillary and be confident in a fight against Yaya before getting humiliated by her. With Yaya and Kelley both being in college, maybe they run into each other?

DogWithABone

Re: New Year, New Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldaniel View Post
    Would love to see Eliza get revenge on Hillary and be confident in a fight against Yaya before getting humiliated by her. With Yaya and Kelley both being in college, maybe they run into each other?
    I've got 3-4 different scenarios for how to get all the stuff with Hillary, Eliza, Yaya, and maybe even another appearance from Joyce resolved, I just haven't chosen a direction just yet.

You're almost on the right track with Kelley, but she and Yaya go to college in different cities so the possibility of an overlap is scarce.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb Re: New Year, New Challenge

Just my opinion, you could have Yaya taking on another young Lady from either the College or chance meeting at a Club. Would be interesting if her opponent was another Asian, does not have to be another Chinese. Just an idea