View Poll Results: STORY: What kind of sexfight is this?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Friendly Sexfight

6 20.00%
  • Unfriendly Sexfight

24 80.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Video Gift to Forum by sffan4e - Story Element Poll 1

HB Forum Owner
    Custom Video Gift to Forum by sffan4e - Story Element Poll 1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Custom Video Gift to Forum by sffan4e - Story Element Poll 1

Hey all. As you may have read, sffan4e is leaving soon and is generously giving a gift to this forum in the form of a custom video that forum members can download.

sffan4e paying for it. We just have to give the producer of the video the details. When the video is finished, members of this forum who participated in either the Polls themselves or commented in the Poll Topics about this project have a period of 2 weeks to 1 month (per producer's preference) to get a download link from me via Private Message.

According to sffan4e, the producer is currently Defeated Sexfights. I've had the pleasure of working with them before, so I can tell you now that I am sure the process will go smoothly with them.

How do we decide on the details of the video? The only way I can think of is through polls. Thanks to sffan4e, I think we've become accustomed to seeing them around. LOL

Of course, I don't want to spam the forum with polls and push down stories and other interesting discussions. So, my solution to get this thing done is to post a poll for one aspect of the video, leave it for a couple days, delete it, and start another poll for another aspect of the video with the results of all previous polls noted.

This continues until we are left with 2 things - The "story" and which women will appear in the video. We are starting into the story now. I welcome any suggestions on how to determine what the story is. As for the women, once we have all the details of the custom worked out and are together deciding on a story, I will contact the producer to get a list of girls available and probably get some kind of poll set up to choose 2. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

OK! In the previous polls, we determined that:

--- Last Girl Standing Match ---
    --- Girls Start Match In Dresses ---
    --- Tactics People Want Most, In Order, Are Trib, Fingering, and Oral Sex ---
    --- The Girls Battle In A Bedroom On A Bed ---

Now, as mentioned, we are starting into the STORY!!!

Giannis made a very good suggestion in a previous Poll Topic about breaking down the story elements. He also noted that the first element we should decide is whether the sexfight is "friendly" or "not friendly". That actually makes a lot of sense. A Friendly sexfight is between girls who don't have a problem with each other. They're doing it for fun. A sexfight that is Not Friend is between women who have a problem, like they're fighting over a man, a woman, a job, etc etc. Each type of fight has its merits, but we have to decide on which one most of you want. I thank each and every one of you who take the time to vote.

And, that's all for now. Hopefully, we can get this thing submitted to Defeated soon so a date can be set for the custom video shoot!

~ XP

--------------------------------------------------------------

sffan4e's Original Post - "Trib It Forward"

Lately it came to my attention that quite a few of you are interested in custom videos. I have received quite a few PM asking questions and all.
    Some had financial questions, some had organizational questions. Some were interested but got disappointed that it was out of their budget. Some had doubts about having one made.

So I came up with an idea. I want to give to you guys and gals from Hostboard's Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum a collaborative custom sexfight video.
    Of course, all within the limit of the budget. So an 8 girls brawl, wearing all superheroine outfits, sexfighting in the Batcave is unfortunately out of my reach.
    But you can discuss together which 2 girls you like, what kind of sexfight it's going to be (most orgasms looses, last girl standing wins, etc.), what positions and actions you would like (trib only or including fingering and oral, etc.), what location (bedroom, oil mats, garden, etc.), kind of outfits (lingery, dresses, bikini, etc.), what the script is about, etc. etc.
    The only request I have, is that 1 girl wears my white necklace and the other girl wears my black necklace during the sexfight.
    I already have the co-operation from Defeatedsexfight.com for this gift, and they are excited to work on this project with you.
    I also have permission from XP to post about this here.

Everyone is invited to participate, including those who received my Trib-dolls reward.

Due to personal circumstances I won't be able to guide you through the process. But I think it might be a valuable and fun experience if one of you took it upon
    yourself to be the guide. Talk with the producers, setup polls to vote for your choices, etc. Why only 1 person? Because it's too chaotic for the producer to deal with so many people. That's why I suggest 1 spokes person.
    Please don't PM me, because my inbox overflows fast. Just post things here please.

I hope you like and enjoy this parting gift.

Anyone, who likes to volunteer to be the contact person and arrange things?

Also, let's start with a poll. A sexfight where the winner is the one who forced most orgasms out of her opponent, or the last girl standing?

P.S. I got a bit inspired by the movie Pay It Forward (2000), hence the title of this thread.
    Last edited by XP; November 29th, 2016 at 10:51 AM.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Re: Custom Video Gift to Forum by sffan4e - Story Element Po

I'm so grateful that sffan4e will do this, I've only contributed so far with one story here, but I've enjoyed so many written by others.

The fact that sffan4e will donate a custom sexfight video is an action of true altruism!

I would love the video to contain a prolonged scene of intense trib in the missionary position - either showing the buttom woman locking her legs around the hip or legs of the top woman and/or the top woman spreading the legs of the buttom woman wide apart. Starting with slow speed, ending in brutal banging with wet sounds clearly audible

Love you all
    Johannes

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    I'm so grateful that sffan4e will do this, I've only contributed so far with one story here, but I've enjoyed so many written by others.

The fact that sffan4e will donate a custom sexfight video is an action of true altruism!

I would love the video to contain a prolonged scene of intense trib in the missionary position - either showing the buttom woman locking her legs around the hip or legs of the top woman and/or the top woman spreading the legs of the buttom woman wide apart. Starting with slow speed, ending in brutal banging with wet sounds clearly audible

Love you all
    Johannes
    Thank you for your kind words and you're most welcome.

I talked to XP and other about having members fantasies/wishes to be implemented. XP thinks it's a good idea, but to discuss these in a next post.
    I would recommend to have the ideas come in before Giannis makes the script. The reason is that while I wrote my script I often have certain actions, positions, etc already in mind to be integrated into the script. It might make.things more fluent, than when you try to push them between the lines. Just my thoughts, I am no way near the talent of a writer like Giannis, so he might have no issue with it at all.

Please be aware that not every idea might make it to the screen or exactly as you wished, but we will do our best.
    Last edited by sffan4e; December 2nd, 2016 at 09:04 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
    When the video is finished, members of this forum who participated in either the Polls themselves or commented in the Poll Topics about this project have a period of 2 weeks to 1 month (per producer's preference) to get a download link from me via Private Message.
    For me as a regular member it is not visible who has voted, since in this poll the names of the voters are hidden.

Also, previous reply posts in this thread were removed when you started a new poll.

Can you as a moderator see who have participated?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I must say, giving a video is certainly a unique and - I would bet - an appreciated gift from sffan4e to the board members.

I've voted, but I certainly wouldn't offer suggestions as to what form the story/fight "should" take.... I'll just be grateful and not look a gift (horse) in the mouth!

Thanks and I look forward to the video!

Junior Hostboard Member Osoez39's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As one of the longest lurking members I'm happy with all that has been suggested. Would rather we find a way to keep sffan4e around even if just to swing by to say hi!

But I know life is always evolving. It's definately way to short

Cheers

Oso

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ginny38 View Post
    I must say, giving a video is certainly a unique and - I would bet - an appreciated gift from sffan4e to the board members.

I've voted, but I certainly wouldn't offer suggestions as to what form the story/fight "should" take.... I'll just be grateful and not look a gift (horse) in the mouth!

Thanks and I look forward to the video!
    You're most welcome. Glad to see you like it and thank you for your vote.

You are also welcome with suggestions for the story. I can not guarantee if they will be implemented, but 1 of the thoughts of this project is to have the members to participate. To make it a part of the members. Either by your vote, ideas you have for the story, or things you would like to see. I mean that is why we had a vote before for a trib only match or a sexfight with a combination of oral, fingering, and of course trib.

And a little later we will even go a bit futher. We will try to have a little bit of your wishes be in the video. You will get the chance to tell about things you would to see the girls do. For example French kissing, pulling nipples, slapping ass, etc etc. We will have to figure out if you can tell only through posts, or (also) anonymously through PM.
    Again, we can't guarantee if something will be implemented the way you like or at all. I mean it depends if the girls and/or the producers are OK with it, if it fits's with the story, etc.
    But we do our best. Also keep in mind that other members might also have their wishes, so please don't come with thousand wishes. We will think about a number of ideas. I think 1 wish is perhaps to limited, but 3 or 5 I suppose would be a manageable number and hopefully gets enough interesting action.
    Also keep in mind that seeing the results of this poll it is going to be a non friendly sexfight, so gentle friendly things will probably be difficult to get integrated.

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Hi sffan4e

as follow-up on my wish for the sweaty tib in missionary postion, I would love hear how the top-woman trash-talks to the other woman, something like: "can you feel how my sweaty cunt lips are smashing against yours?", "and can you feel how my swollen clit grinds against yours?"

The bottom-woman could reply something like that: "you fucking bitch, give me more, I can take it, feel how my thrusts meets yours"

This should go on for say 5 - 10 minutes.

wouw, I almost got a bit sweaty when I wrote this. Anyhow, I think the general idea is clear.

Take care
    Johannes

Junior Hostboard Member kimjunilo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I guess it should be unfriendly... The more aggressive agaubst eachother tge sexier the fight is... After all it's a fight.. A fight iver a man or woman or any thing but tbe main object here is fighting... Also jealousy haterd are the main feeling ti make it a one great sexfight for ages because it will show more passion in the fight... That's what i thunk.. I even lovee to see hairpulling and rolling on the floor fighting for position and even cat balls... Any ways thanks for reading this.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    Hi sffan4e

as follow-up on my wish for the sweaty tib in missionary postion, I would love hear how the top-woman trash-talks to the other woman, something like: "can you feel how my sweaty cunt lips are smashing against yours?", "and can you feel how my swollen clit grinds against yours?"

The bottom-woman could reply something like that: "you fucking bitch, give me more, I can take it, feel how my thrusts meets yours"

This should go on for say 5 - 10 minutes.
    Thanks for your input. I hope Giannis, who is going to work on the script can take your wishes into account. But be aware that not everything can fit in. Also the amount of time might differ from your wishes. But I will do my best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kimjunilo View Post
    I guess it should be unfriendly... The more aggressive agaubst eachother tge sexier the fight is... After all it's a fight.. A fight iver a man or woman or any thing but tbe main object here is fighting... Also jealousy haterd are the main feeling ti make it a one great sexfight for ages because it will show more passion in the fight... That's what i thunk.. I even lovee to see hairpulling and rolling on the floor fighting for position and even cat balls... Any ways thanks for reading this.
    Thanks for your input. I think Giannis who is going to write the script will take this into account.
    And I hope we can have a moment of fighting for position on the floor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast