Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Idea: Sexfight Melodrama

Hey everyone. I was thinking of posting some ideas I've been having, see what everyone thinks. Though I'm not calling dibs on them in any way. If anyone wants to take a crack at them, feel free And of course, if anyone knows of any existing stories that use these ideas, feel free to mention them too

Anyway, I was thinking what if you had some crazy over-the-top, hyper-emotional melodrama/soup-opera-style story between several sexy ladies with a whole lot of sexfighting? Instead of the normal 'sexual rivalry' that we generally see, it's a bunch of other issues, but every argument, or any other emotional confrontation, involves clothes coming off and some angry (or maybe just regular) fucking ensuing. Stuff like family squabbles, financial arguments, love-triangles, etc. Maybe several at the same time.

What do you all think?

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Idea: Sexfight Melodrama

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock View Post
    Hey everyone. I was thinking of posting some ideas I've been having, see what everyone thinks. Though I'm not calling dibs on them in any way. If anyone wants to take a crack at them, feel free And of course, if anyone knows of any existing stories that use these ideas, feel free to mention them too

Anyway, I was thinking what if you had some crazy over-the-top, hyper-emotional melodrama/soup-opera-style story between several sexy ladies with a whole lot of sexfighting? Instead of the normal 'sexual rivalry' that we generally see, it's a bunch of other issues, but every argument, or any other emotional confrontation, involves clothes coming off and some angry (or maybe just regular) fucking ensuing. Stuff like family squabbles, financial arguments, love-triangles, etc. Maybe several at the same time.

What do you all think?
    Hi Adrock,

I like your way of thinking about this, and have highlighted a couple of points in your post that I think are especially relevant.

The root of sexual rivalry, in my own humble opinion, lies in tension, jealousy, oneupmanship, humiliation, betrayal etc. Therefore the writer seeks multiple voices, events and inflection points to really stoke up the dramatic tension until the act of sex-fighting brings the ultimate release. So I agree with your point that its often the bunch of other issues that can 'add the extra spice'.

For example, in my own Boarding School Queens story I am constantly thinking about other factors that will heighten the sense of tension and rivalry between the two principal protagonists, Mhairi and Helen.

The examples that you give, such as family squabbles etc, can certainly help contribute to the build-up of tension and, for what its worth, here are two things I have learned from my first writing attempt that it is important to pay attention to: 1) The overall narrative and where you are planning it is eventually going to end up; 2) Motive. In other words, are the protagonists actions and reactions to plot developments logical enough? I get that we are talking fantasy here but don't skimp on providing your actors sufficient motive for their actions. Shakespeare certainly didn't!

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Adrock ... I love the idea! kinda like the housewifes of Hostboard... bitching.. complaining ... grudges... hate... all those emotions.. a true sexual soap opera... Great idea! And good sound advice from RagnarOk.

DogWithABone

If you ever read some of DottiD's work over at Free Catfights, she consistently builds scenarios that fit this kind of thinking.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Hi Adrock,

I like your way of thinking about this, and have highlighted a couple of points in your post that I think are especially relevant.

The root of sexual rivalry, in my own humble opinion, lies in tension, jealousy, oneupmanship, humiliation, betrayal etc. Therefore the writer seeks multiple voices, events and inflection points to really stoke up the dramatic tension until the act of sex-fighting brings the ultimate release. So I agree with your point that its often the bunch of other issues that can 'add the extra spice'.

For example, in my own Boarding School Queens story I am constantly thinking about other factors that will heighten the sense of tension and rivalry between the two principal protagonists, Mhairi and Helen.

The examples that you give, such as family squabbles etc, can certainly help contribute to the build-up of tension and, for what its worth, here are two things I have learned from my first writing attempt that it is important to pay attention to: 1) The overall narrative and where you are planning it is eventually going to end up; 2) Motive. In other words, are the protagonists actions and reactions to plot developments logical enough? I get that we are talking fantasy here but don't skimp on providing your actors sufficient motive for their actions. Shakespeare certainly didn't!
    On the one hand, I certainly agree with you about introducing issues outside simple sexual rivalry to heighten the tension, and I certainly have enjoyed your Boarding School Queens story too However, on the flipside, I feel like there's some potential in dropping normal logical plot developments altogether. Melodramas are by definition, driven by hyper-emotion rather than logic, so why not go for broke and have anything and everything be an excuse for the clothes to start flying off?

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    Adrock ... I love the idea! kinda like the housewifes of Hostboard... bitching.. complaining ... grudges... hate... all those emotions.. a true sexual soap opera... Great idea! And good sound advice from RagnarOk.
    Thank you very much Angel That's high praise from someone who may very well be the best writer on this board

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock View Post
    Thank you very much Angel That's high praise from someone who may very well be the best writer on this board
    Awww ... you made me blush. Thank you. (Hug)

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    I second to my dearest friend Angel ! Only to add as the representative of the "friendly sexfights" party of Hostboard (We (would like to) rule !! LOL LOL LOL) Q

A sexfight soap opera MUST have ALSO (i mean PLUS the sexfights because of rivalry) some sexfights just for the fun of it ! Friendly sexfights. Erotically aggressive though, competitive, full of trash talk, curses, calling each other names e.t.c. Two horny ladies who they are turned hot by each other, they are in the mood for something wilder... They simply go for it, or they find a reason (nothing serious, just an excuse to start a sexfight) and here they go again !! Then, after their wild, nasty and hot sexfight, old friendly feelings come up again and they are close to each other again, as before !!
    OHHH YESSSS !!!
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; November 30th, 2016 at 11:22 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

True sexual soap opera.
    With beautiful actresses WOW !
    Even with one singe season will be great.
    But who is willing and capable to do this ?
    Is hard time for everyone even for producers.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not throwing out suggestions, so take this for whatever you think it's worth....

but having a multiple character storyline, would be great - especially if each "pair" had a DIFFERENT issue/motivation for their fight, and several of those may be "interlocking".

For example, A-B fight because they work together and both want the same promotion; B-C are 2/3 of a love triangle; C-D have issues with their children (dating each other's or fighting at school, etc); D is a bully who simply likes picking on E, who's BFF is A.

Each winner/loser can "play it forward/backward" etc.

Sounds like a lot of work, which is why I've never tried it, but (maybe it takes a village.... or a sexfight board...?) thinking of another message I just read!

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Adrock, thanks for this post first off.
    I agree, melodrama makes the story a story - the build up.
    To me, it's the little stuff that builds, and builds, and builds till - BAM
    a tit/sex fight breaks out.
    Afterwards, the drama may or may pick back up.
    To me, the family squabble thing is really drama.
    It could start off as couple vs. couple type drama.
    The wives could want the others husband and vice-versa.
    A tit/sex fight and a cockfight might break out - or not.
    Due to the fact that, they had good sex with each other, before they all got married.
    This might spark the women into a personal thing, just
    between the two of them. And after the kids are grown they meet again,
    now it's milf vs. milf.

Just my two cents.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast