Hey everyone! I've finished writing the first book in my sexfight fantasy adventure series! I published it through Amazon and it's at the low price of $2.99 so go check it out!

Here's the description to the story and what it's about.

Shikari Chronicles Book 1: Tournament of Heroes - Kindle edition by Titankerberos. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

In a world of vast kingdoms, warring gods, and roaring dragons, those that defend the landscape, and tend to the people are known as heroes. These adventurers set out into the world to right wrongs,hunt monsters, and correct problems and are both honored and targeted.

It isn't often that these heroes gather into one place, but when they do it's for the sake of fame, reputation, and most important of all to prove who among them will stand tall as champion. These fights aren't simply attack and fall, they aren't battles for blood and life, but instead a test of stamina, of dexterity, of strength. These are fights that copy the way of life in this land, these are sex fights.

Welcome to our world, a world of sex, desire, and lust. A world where monsters rise from the pure magical energies of the planet and can only be returned through the exhaustion of the beast. Weapons have no effect, violence feeds them, so the only way to defeat such creatures is through domination, to force them into the depths of their heated climax. These sex fights have become a way of life for these adventurers, for these heroes. These same heroes that test their skills with one another, Welcome to the Tournament of Heroes.

NOTE: This story involves sexfighting (combat through domination where the winner is the fighter who forces their opponent into sexual climax). This story is furry based (anthropomorphic humanoid animals). This story involves sex scene which includes male on female and female on female.

This story is the first part of the "Shikari Chronicles" series.