Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Bianca Torres and the Minotaur, Part IX- New Chapter- JB57

Dear Board,

Here is the last full chapter of the story, along with a short epilogue. I enjoyed writing this story, but I'm glad I can put it into the "finished" file. I plan to use these characters again, at some future point.

Feedback appreciate, as always.

JB57

Bianca Torres and the Minotaur’s Mistress, Part IX

Bianca regained her senses slowly. She was lying face down on a sand dune, her naked flesh caressed by hot desert winds and the light sting of the sand shifting on her perfect body. She quickly remembered why she was there. She took a moment to close her eyes and feel the time and place with her new abilities. She smiled. She had arrived exactly where she had wanted to come. She also sensed that Stacia had traveled with her.

Bianca pushed herself up and stood straight. She stretched to the darkened sky, standing on tiptoes, her massive breasts rising as she raised her arms, then jiggling enticingly as she lowered her arms back to her sides. The moon hung low on the horizon; streaks of sunset lingered in the warm air. She could feel the chill of the desert night starting to assert itself on her nude body. She looked around and got her bearings. She could not see her house, but she knew, with certainty, that it was just over the next dune. She could feel that Stacia was somewhere nearby, but she did not immediately see the Greek woman.

“Stacia!” Bianca called out. It was very likely that the blonde was unconscious. A moment later, however, Bianca heard an answering call, in ancient Greek.

“I am here!” shouted a voice.

“Keep calling, I will find you,” Bianca shouted back. Over the next few minutes, the women’s calls gradually led Bianca to her nemesis. Bianca topped a dune a short distance from where she had started and saw the blonde beauty, naked and perfect, just climbing to the top of the crest of the next hill over. Stacia put her hands on her hips and thrust out her chest when she saw Bianca. She was trying to hide her fear and her thankfulness for seeing a familiar face behind the bluster of her anger.

“Where are we?” Stacia asked crossly. “When are we? Why did you bring us here?”

Bianca walked down her hill and then back up to the top of the next, her eyes sweeping over the other woman’s naked perfection. Her loins stirred and her tits started to swell as she considered the answers to those questions.

“I have brought you to my time and my home,” Bianca explained. “I have something here that can settle our disagreement to our mutual satisfaction.”

Stacia arched a golden eyebrow. “Really?” she replied. “There is no disagreement. I am a better woman than you. No amount of sorcery or trickery on your part can change that.”

“Just follow me, bitch,” Bianca snapped. She started to walk away, across the spine of the sand dune. “That is, unless you’d like to stay here, naked, cold and without a way home.”

Snarling, Stacia began trudging after Bianca. The women worked their way across the sand dune, then over a few more hills. Within 5 minutes, they crested another hill and saw Bianca’s large, ranch-style house, nestled on the flat, hard ground at the edge of the desert.

The voluptuous, naked women padded up to the house. As they approached, motion sensors activated lights that illuminated the grounds and the house’s door. Stacia gasped, but she continued to follow her nude enemy. Bianca entered a security code then swung the door wide, inviting Stacia in.

The ancient Greek woman looked around. She had certainly seen many grander structures than Bianca’s home in her time, but she was awed by the lights that glowed without fire. Many of the other fixtures of the house she could link to some of the common features of her own time. The water that flowed from the tap when Bianca offered her a glass of water impressed her but was clearly an improvement on the pipes and aquaducts of ancient Greece.

When she had seen to her own and Stacia’s immediate needs, Bianca ushered Stacia down the main hall and into her bedroom. The blonde woman smiled when she saw the bed; she knew that it would be the arena for their final battle. She saw the saddle with the massive, penis-shaped shaft growing out of it and she grinned wider. She sensed that this obviously sexual device would play some role in what Bianca wished to do. She noticed another massive dildo that was sitting on the bedside table.

Bianca walked around to the other side of the bed and crawled onto the mattress, to the dildo saddle. With an evil grin, she flipped a switch and unlocked the massive rubber shaft. The dildo slid out of the saddle, revealing itself to be twice as long as it had seemed. Bianca placed the massive black shaft on the bed, then lifted the saddle off and put it beside the bed. While she did this, Stacia crawled onto the mattress. The blonde beauty stroked the monstrous dildo, then placed her hand on it and tried to encircle it with her fingers. She measured it in her mind against the Minotaur’s monstrous member.

“It’s a bit smaller than what I am used to,” the blonde sneered.

Bianca sat back on the bed, and spread her luscious legs. Stacia’s eyes fixed lustfully on the other woman’s rosy pink twat, which was already glistening with moisture. Bianca’s throbbing clit protruded at the top of her fuck hole, hot and hard.

“It will still be enough to ram it up your dirty twat and fuck you senseless,” Bianca purred. She reached out and took the dildo from Stacia. The blonde surrendered it without complaint.

Bianca took the massive dildo, which was almost 20 inches long, and unscrewed well-concealed caps from either end. The caps revealed that the inside of the dildo was a hollow shaft of one-inch in diameter that allowed juices to flow between the cunts that could be lodged at either end of the shaft. Stacia smiled as she realized the purpose of the opening. Her nipples hardened even more. She knew exactly what Bianca wanted.

“I’ve enjoyed fighting you woman to woman and clit to clit,” Bianca purred. “You’re a filthy whore but you are a fantastic fuck, and I’ve loved fucking your brains out all over time and space. But, we’ve lost track of what we’re fighting for. We both want the Minotaur’s cock. You refuse to share. I think it would be fitting to use this cock on each other as well, and see which of us can handle it better.”

“How will we know who wins?” Stacia asked, her eyes bright with lust.

“Whoever can walk away from this,” Bianca said. “Whoever can get out of this bed under her own power, when this is over, is the winner.”

Stacia smiled. She knew what Bianca meant. She wanted to fuck and fuck and fuck until one of them simply passed out, from exhaustion or pleasure or both, it did not matter. Stacia was supremely confident. She sat back, spread her legs to mirror Bianca’s position, and began moving forward, her dripping cunt leaving a wet trail as she pushed herself across the bed.

Bianca took the massive dildo and placed one of its heads on her hungry cunt. She pushed it, so that her wet cunt sucked at the upper curve of the massive shaft. But her pussy was far too tight and the shaft much, much too big for her to penetrate herself. Stacia moved into position, reaching down to take the other head of the cock and aim it at her cunt. With the massive shaft lodged perfectly between their voluptuous bodies, their wet, tight cunts ready and hot, Stacia and Bianca braced their bodies with their arms. Legs spread wide, both women clenching their teeth, they pushed forward at the same time. Slowly, tortuously, the massive shaft penetrated both women, forcing their vaginal lips to expand around its monstrous heads, then sliding, with agonizing and exquisite pleasure and pain, into their slowly stretching vaginal canals. Bianca and her rival moaned in sheer ecstasy. The women locked eyes and smiled at each other savagely as they mutually penetrated and violated each other. Their eyes fixed on the monster dildo as it forced its way into the other woman’s aching, elastic cunt, spreading them, making both women feel like they were being split in half. Their powerful hips and asses kept pushing, they pushed with their arms, and the cock slid deeper and deeper into their ravishing bodies, impaling them both an inch at a time, filling them both to the brim, to the breaking point. Their deep, inner vaginal muscles pulled and sucked at the shaft, dragging it deeper in. Bianca reached for Stacia; the other woman offered her hand. Locking their hands and twining their forearms, using them for leverage, Bianca and Stacia slid their bodies up the final few inches of the shaft, until their juicy pussy lips squashed wetly together, until their pulsating, swollen clits crushed tight, two rock-hard buds of unbearably sensitive nerves, sending shockwaves of pure ecstasy radiating through the women’s heaving bodies. The women turned slightly, so their voluptuous bodies could fit together like meshed scissors. The women were leaning back, their bodies supported by their arms, their cunts crushed together at the intersection of their crotches, the massive dildo completely swallowed up by their ravenous cunts. The women groaned in shared pleasure, panting furiously, their massive tits heaving, their bodies sheened with sweat. They paused, staring at each other in building anticipation.

Stacia and Bianca came together, pushing up and reaching for each other, wrapping arms around each other’s lush bodies and squeezing tight, hot, firm tits mashing, nipples burning as they mated, their bellies flattening to each other and rippling with effort as both women worked the massive cock hard, pussy wrestling to control it. The women locked into a deep, hard kiss, their tongues lashing out and tangling, struggling, within their inosculated mouths, sucking and giving spit, trying to dominate each other mouth to mouth. Their hands ran up and down each other’s backs, tracing beautifully ridged spines, seizing and kneading hard, round asses, fingers occasionally slipping into tight assholes or teasing and probing at hot, wet vaginas, which were filled to the brim with the monstrous cock.

The women tightened their vaginal muscles around the massive shaft and used their hips and asses to try to ram the dildo further and harder up the other woman’s twat. They knew that the winner of this struggle would be the one who could wear out the other, take control of the cock, then use it to pump and ream her opponent into sexual submission. Their powerful abdomens rippled against each other as their inner vaginal muscles struggled. Stacia and Bianca broke the kiss. Resting nose to nose, forehead to forehead, the women seized each other’s asses and fought, pussy to pussy, for control of the rubberized cock. Their erotic moaning grew louder and lustier as they struggled on, their pulsing, aching clits fused into one mass of ecstasy.

“You filthy whore,” Stacia panted. “I’m going to ram this thing so far up your cunt that it comes out your mouth.”

“Fucking slut,” Bianca gasped back. “When I’m done reaming out your pussy, I’m going to take this thing and shove it all the way up your ass.”

“I love taking it in the ass, cunt,” Stacia snarled. “I dare you to go ass to ass with me.”

“We’ll take each other on, asshole to asshole, fucker,” Bianca breathed. “But first I’m going to ride your twat until it gives out.”

The women locked again in another savage kiss, sucking and tonguing each other until saliva overflowed from their locked mouths and trickled down their chins. Their raw hatred for each other was exceeded only by their overwhelming lust.

For some time, Bianca and Stacia struggled to sexually overpower each other, face to face and tit to tit. It did not take long, however, for both women to understand that they would need to go at each other in as horizontal a position as possible, if they really intended to drive the shaft as deep into enemy cunt as they could. The women leaned back until their torsos were at 45 degree angles from the bed, their arms supporting them. Legs spread wide, pressed bare feet to bare feet, Bianca and Stacia wrestled viciously for control of the dildo, both women pulling back with their asses and hips, gripping the dong powerfully with their straining vaginas, both trying to pull enough of the shaft out of the other so that they could drive it back in, so that they could pulverize and violate their enemy as deeply as possible. But the massive shaft moved no more than 2 inches or so in either direction; the women’s cunts were too strong, too evenly matched. Bianca managed to pull the dildo a further two inches out of Stacia’s twat. When she could get it no further, she shoved forward with the power of her ass and hips, slowly driving the massive shaft deeper into Stacia’s resisting cunt. The blonde beauty groaned with rage and agony, as her powerful vagina clamped on the shaft, fighting to keep it from splitting her in two. But, only moments later, when Bianca had to relax her cunt grip on the dildo, Stacia seized control of the monstrous penis and thrust it deep and hard into Bianca’s core, causing the brunette to gasp and then howl in pleasure and pain.

On and on the battle raged, one woman’s powerful pussy gaining a momentary advantage that was soon negated by the other woman’s retaliation. Stacia and Bianca exchanged brutal, violating thrusts; they both developed the technique of backing up on the dildo, sliding it a few inches further out of their own cunts, then gripping it hard and trying to drive the revealed length into the other woman’s twat. Their pussies clamped on the thick rubber tube and shoved it back and forth, churning up each other’s insides, even as the incredible sensations of being filled to brim, the constant, erotic stimulation of working and working their vaginas on the sleek, slick cock grew more and more intense. Their perfect bodies dripped with sweat, their massive tits bounced and gleamed in the half-light of the room. They moaned and screamed and cursed each other as they fucked and fucked and fucked. The first incredible orgasms hit Stacia about 20 minutes into their combat. Her vaginal canal, her throbbing clit, seemed to explode in sexual delight. She screamed in ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasmic passion flowed through her jerking body. The gusher of hot cum that erupted from her pussy soaked the dildo and the intersection of the women’s writhing flesh, but much of its flowed down the tube and injected deep into Bianca’s vaginal canal. The brunette moaned as she felt the flow of alien heat, alien cum, inundating her insides, filling her vagina, warming her womb and her deepest core. The pleasure was too great. An instant later, Bianca’s hips were jerking, her ass was bucking, her head was thrown back in a shriek of ecstasy as she came hard, sending her own flood of hot, womanly ejaculate down the tube deep into Stacia’s voluptuous body, triggering another series of intense orgasms in her blonde foe.
    So it went; every 20 minutes or so, Stacia and Bianca went stiff, howling in sexual ecstasy, as they fucked each other to another series of multiples orgasms. Momentarily relieved, they would then resume fucking, wrestling cunt to cunt for control of the shaft.

After about an hour, both women fell flat on their backs on the bed and kept grinding, writhing, hips and asses bucking, spines arching, their backs bridging as they shoved and rammed and worked their bodies up and down on the massive cock, each woman doing all she could to dominate the other, to fuck her foe into absolute submission and sexual surrender. Their tits bounced and jolted on their chests as their bodies undulated sensuously, as their moans and cries and screams of sexual bliss grew more and more ecstatic. Hot cum flowed up and down the tube, frequently mixing into a delicious froth, as the women shared simultaneous orgasms. Their shared cum boiled inside of both women, linking them in an intimate violation that enraged and delighted both women at the same time.

Finally, they stopped writhing and grinding, at least for the moment. Panting furiously, tits heaving, beautiful bodies slick with sweat and cum, the women lay interlocked, the dildo still invisible, completely swallowed by their hungry cunts. Their clits were fused, pulsing and throbbing as one. Their nipples were rock hard and dribbling with nipple cum, their tits engorged with blood and trembling as they struggled to breathe. Their vaginas were aching, all the way from their thick, juicy lips, up the length of their vaginal canals, so tightly stretched by the massive cock, so tired from their constant gripping and releasing. They had been battling for almost three hours and both women were physically tired, though still far from sexually sated.

“You dirty fucking whore,” Stacia finally gasped out. “I hate you, I hate you so fucking much…”

“You cunt sucking fucker,” Bianca snarled back. “I swear to God, I’m going to ride you until your pussy falls apart…”

“You’re dreaming, you fuck,” Stacia snapped back. She pushed herself up on her elbows to look between her massive tits and down her lush, wet body at Bianca. The view was spectacular; even Stacia had to admit that. “I can feel it, you can’t keep this up, you’re just a few good, hard pumps from giving up.”

“Like shit, whore,” Bianca retorted. She pushed herself up to glare down her perfect body at her voluptuous enemy. The women locked eyes, glaring at each other viciously, hatefully, yet also with hearts consumed by the mutual desire to completely devour each other.

Looking deeply into each other, Stacia and Bianca arrived at the same conclusion at the same time.

“Ass to ass, fucker,” Stacia murmured.

“You’re on, cunt,” Bianca shot back.

As one, the sexual warriors rolled over onto their bellies, their massive tits crushing into the bed. They pulled their knees up under them, then thrust their beautiful asses into the air, arching their backs as their powerful buttocks slapped wetly together. Their cunts pressed tight and hard, the underside of their clits grated on each other. Faces pressed to the mattress, asses rubbing and grinding, sliding and pressing, Bianca and Stacia rammed and slapped ass to ass, driving their hips, flexing buttock to buttock. Their tits burned as they ground into the bed, their stomach muscles strained as they worked their asses around and around on each other. It felt wonderful and it was not long before both women were screaming and howling into the bed, their bodies going taut as orgasm after orgasm pealed through them, boiling cum splattering down from their overflowing pussies, steaming ejaculate coursing through the tube to deposit itself deep inside each struggling woman’s body. Bianca reached behind her to grab Stacia’s hair and pull savagely; Stacia screamed, then reached back and retaliated. Pulling hair, humping and bucking, the gorgeous women fucked furiously.

Stacia and Bianca rubbed asses for almost an hour, their groans and cries growing more coarse and hungry with every moment. They finally pressed their bellies to the bed and stretched out, flat on the mattress, their powerful legs stretched over and under each other, and kept bucking and thrusting back with their hips, asses jiggling and rippling against each other, pussies sucked tight and hard, joined by the massive dildo. Both women felt like their insides had been churned into mush.

After more than four hours of fucking and fighting, cunt to cunt and ass to ass, to control the dildo and prove which of them had the stronger twat, the women were nearly exhausted. Stacia pushed herself onto her elbows, then looked over her shoulder at Bianca, who was still sprawled, face down, on the bed. Stacia loosened her vaginal grip on the dildo, inched herself up the shaft a bit until about two inches slipped free. Then, as she had done many times before, she clamped down hard on the shaft and drove her hips and ass back, thrusting the massive weapon deep into Bianca’s cunt, penetrating her to the core. Bianca screamed, going stiff in agony and rage. She tightened her grip on the shaft, and for a few moments, the women’s vaginas held the massive pole in stalemate as their equally powerful grips kept it in place. Then Bianca loosened her grip, slid up the shaft, then tightened again and drove it back with all the power of her ass and hips. Stacia tried to stop the shaft but her vagina could not resist the full power of Bianca’s hips and the dildo penetrated her painfully and thoroughly. She bucked in a combination of agony and exquisite pleasure, stopped the shaft, then thrust back. For a time, the women exchanged hard, penetrating thrusts, before finally stopping, both realizing they were too evenly matched.

After a time, Bianca raised her head and looked over her shoulder at Stacia.

“Asshole to asshole, you fucker,” the brunette growled.

“I’d love to, bitch,” Stacia replied. She began sliding up the shaft, using Bianca’s grip on it to provide her with leverage.

“No,” Bianca said. “We don’t separate pussies. I want double-penetration.”

At first, Stacia did not understand. Then she looked at the other massive dildo on the bedside table and what Bianca was suggesting dawned on her. She smiled, her gorgeous face lit with growing desire.

“That’s fine by me, cunt,” the blonde sneered. “Maybe neither of us can win pussy to pussy, but I guarantee you my asshole is stronger than anything you’ve got.”

The dildo lying on the nighttable was significantly shorter than the one penetrating the two women- maybe about 15 inches in length. It was also slightly smaller in girth. That was fine with both women; taking a second shaft the size of the Minotaur’s cock in their asses was probably too much for even their incredible bodies.

On their hands and knees, the women slowly pulled apart. They took turns, first one then the other clamping down vaginally on the dildo, allowing the other to loosen her grip and slide up the shaft. When about 15 inches of the dripping, slick cock was exposed, leaving about 2 and half inches for each of the women to grip tightly with their vaginas, Bianca took the smaller dildo and placed it against her tight, puckered asshole. The other end pushed against Stacia’s equally tight anus. Slowly, carefully, rocking their hips gently, the women began to back up onto the new shaft. Their assholes were a much smaller, tighter opening than their vaginas. Both knew, from erotic experience, that the orifice could be stretched and forced to accommodate truly massive, penetrating instruments, but it had to be done carefully.

Slowly, slowly, the women undulated their hips as they worked the massive shaft up into their assholes. They groaned as they felt their anuses expand, stretch to take in the head of the dildo; both sighed with pleasure as they forced the massive intruder in, past its initial penetration. Asses swaying, Bianca and Stacia worked their way down the shaft, enjoying the pain and the intense pleasure as they filled their asses with almost as much cock as was now refilling their cunts. They slid down the 15 inch length of rubber tube, even as their pussies eagerly devoured the even more monstrous cock connecting their cunts, until their heart-shaped asses, perfect reflections of each other, slapped and then pressed, tighter and tighter. They rubbed asses eagerly, their buttocks slick with sweat and cum. They rolled their ass cheeks in and out of each other, then pressed harder, angling their bodies up slightly so that they could press their distended assholes together. The women had to move carefully. They were too deeply penetrated by the two massive shafts to simply grind and thrust the way they had been before. On their hands and knees, the dildos extending horizontally, connecting and penetrating their perfect bodies to the core, the women began moving back and forth, pulling out, then thrusting back, one tightening and thrusting, forcing cries of pain and ecstasy from the other as the double-dildo penetration reamed her cunt and ass, then crying out in pleasure and pain as her opponent retaliated in kind. The women’s clits ground and thrust and rippled against each other constantly, moving back and forth as their cunts slid back and forth on the cum slick dildo. Their massive tits swayed and rocked on their chests as they pumped and thrust, ass to ass.

On and on the women struggled, their cries and groans of pleasure spiraling higher and higher.

“Oh god, you fucking whore!” Stacia cried, reaching behind her to seize a handful of Bianca’s hair and pull savagely.

“Cunt, cunt, you filthy cunt!” Bianca sobbed. She did not retaliate, but thrust harder, forcing Stacia to release Bianca’s hair and catch her body before she overbalanced.

The rocking, thrusting, pumping went on. The women violated and reamed each other’s cunts and asses as hard, as deeply as they could, riding each other, screaming and groaning in ecstasy as they fucked each other senseless. The overwhelming sensation of being filled to the brim, of violating and being violated in the deepest and most intimate ways, the regular gushes of hot cum infusing their bodies from their opponent, the detonations of raw orgasmic pleasure, gradually sent the humping, fucking women into a delirious haze of sensual pleasure.

For another hour, Bianca and Stacia fucked each other’s pussies and asses, the pleasure building and building until, finally, it broke like a dam. With shrieks of pure joy, Stacia and Bianca slowly collapsed to the bed, flat on their bellies, their tits crushed into the mattress, their nipples burning. They writhed and wriggled as wave after wave of orgasms roared through their struggling bodies, hot cum flooding into their connected cunts, filling up their vaginal canals, mixing and flowing inside the dildo. Their asses clenched and flexed around the massive shafts, sucking and pulling the rod back and forth. The women came and came, their screams slowly fading into gasping sobs, before they finally passed out, their bodies overwhelmed with the incredible sensations.

For some time, Bianca and Stacia lay sprawled on the bed, their asses and cunts tight and hot together, their legs splayed on either side of the other woman’s body. Bianca finally stirred. Groaning, she tightened her ass and pussy’s grip on both of the dildos and slowly pulled herself apart from Stacia. The two huge dildos slowly slid out of Stacia’s relaxed cunt and ass as Bianca pulled herself to her knees. Stacia stirred as she felt the two dildos move. Cum and other juices gushed from her pussy and ass as the massive shafts popped free. Her bodily orifices throbbed and burned, the hours of being reamed and stretched having spread and loosened them more than ever before.

Stacia rolled onto her back, smirking at Bianca. “So, you have surrendered, you little bitch. You are finally ready to admit that I have the better cunt and ass?”

Bianca reached behind her, gripped the dildo protruding from her ass and slowly slid it out. Then she turned and sat on the bed and gripped the massive shaft lodged in her cunt with both hands. Slowly, she pulled it out, until the monstrous dildo popped free, releasing the torrent of cum and lubrication it had dammed up inside of Bianca’s twat.

Bianca threw the dildos aside. She braced her body with her arms and spread her legs wide, pointing her distended cunt at Stacia. Stacia looked down at Bianca’s gaping twat. Hours of having the massive shaft stretching and opening it, hours of constant ramming and thrusting and grinding, had turned the usually tight pink slit into a hot red maw, dripping with juices and topped with a throbbing, pulsing red clit.

“I’m not giving up, you fucking whore,” Bianca smiled. “We’re just getting started. Bring that cunt over here and let’s fuck, baby. I’m going to eat you alive. I’m going to suck your pussy inside out with my twat.”

Stacia spread her legs and presented her equally distended pussy to Bianca. She shuddered with excitement. She understood that their pussies now had an opportunity to lock up and suck each other more deeply, more completely, than ever before. She realized that this was what Bianca had wanted all along.

The women pushed up to one another, sliding sleek, muscular legs over and under each other, bracing their voluptuous bodies and tilting their pelvises forward, presenting their hot, hungry cunts in challenge. They inched their naked vulvas towards each other, their blood-gorged lips hot and thick, their vaginal openings slick and ravenous. The women paused when their hungry pussies were only millimeters apart, letting the heat from their twats warm their wet, inner thighs, letting the anticipation build. Eyes locked with feverish lust, the women slowly pressed their thick vaginal lips together. They smiled and gasped as intense pleasure radiated from the slick, slowly caressing flesh. Gently, they pulled apart, looking down to see their wet pussies linked by strings of cum. Then, they thrust again, this time hard and savagely. Their cunts slammed together. The women gasped and cried out. Bracing their arms, gathering their strength, the women powered into each other with all the strength of their hips and asses, struggling to spread and penetrate each other as deeply and as completely as humanly possible. Their thick pussy lips flattened to each other, their hot vulvas spread wide, wider than they ever had before, their bodies vaginal openings closed on each other. When their vagina’s kissed, then merged, Stacia and Bianca threw back their heads, howled in ecstasy, then pulled, sucked as hard as they could with their vaginal muscles. The women’s cunts formed an unbreakable seal as they struggled to devour each other. Turning their hips slightly, Bianca and Stacia slotted their cunts together, sliding into each other, their genitals merging in a fusion of wet meat and sizzling, steaming cunt juices.

“You bitch, you fucking bitch,”Bianca groaned, as she thrust powerfully with her hips, driving herself into Stacia’s welcoming twat, pulling hard with her vagina, determined to suck the other woman’s cunt inside out.

“Fucking whore, filthy slut,” Stacia moaned. She thrust back just as hard, resisting the suction, pulling back with all her power.

Harder and harder, the women worked their bodies, grinding their cunts together as deeply as they could, their hot genitals slowly fusing, merging, their pulsing clits trapped and locked together, head to head, within their locked vulvas. Bianca reached for Stacia; the women pulled close, mashing their meaty tits into one, spreading their legs wide to push as close and tightly as they could until they were tit to tit, nose to nose, their hips and asses moving in a tight rhythm as they fucked. Bianca and Stacia seized each other’s asses and held on desperately.

As she stared deeply into Stacia’s beautiful green eyes, as she saw the hate and overwhelming lust of the blonde woman reflected back at her, Bianca felt the incredible power of her time travel energies building to an impossible level. It happened unexpectedly; the power she had been suppressing for hours suddenly grew to a level that could not be contained. Bianca seized the energy and, as she and Stacia erupted in a delicious simultaneous orgasm, she let it go, letting it wash over them and transport them into the time stream.

What happened next defied description. In all of her past time jumps, Bianca had fallen into unconsciousness before the jump completed, always awakening wherever she ended up. This time was different. As the two women’s perfect, merged bodies leaped into the time stream, their minds stayed conscious as their bodies flowed together, cells and flesh, souls and minds, forming into a single primal explosion of pure energy. It was a merging, a unity of two bodies so complete that there was no separation. Both women were overwhelmed with the sensuality, with the sensations of their tits and clits, their cunts and nipples, every part of their bodies flowing in and out of each other. The pleasure was indescribable and unbearable. Their bodies seemed to hang in the realm outside of space and time, an instant the same as forever. They moved inside each other, joined together in a perfect sexual union that transcended every other sensation. If they could have screamed they would have howled their lungs out.

After an eternity, the merged women felt the sensation of falling, slowly picking up speed, as they hurtled back into the timestream, towards a particular place and time. As they got closer, their bodies regained shape and individuality, flowing apart into separate entities as the destination got closer and closer. But the women did not separate, as they had in the past. Instead, the sensations of their tits crushed together, their clits intertwined and burning with pleasure, became more intense, more defined. With a shared scream, Stacia and Bianca materialized, in a blast of electrical energy, on Stacia’s massive bed in the Minotaur’s layer. The women were locked together, face to face, tit to tit, holding each other’s asses, just as they had been when they began the time jump in Bianca’s bed. The women’s pussies were still locked, merged, fuckmeat sucked and fused, clits throbbing against each other. But there was one crucial difference.

The women’s bodies were trembling with sexual power and erotic pleasure. The experience in the timestream, the complete merging of their bodies that had brought such exquisite and unbearable pleasure to the sexual warriors, had supercharged their sexual energies. It was as if all of the unbearable orgasmic ecstasy the women had shared in the time leap had somehow been channeled into their physical forms, filling the women’s voluptuous flesh to overflowing with sexual need. Their bodies burned with pleasure, with erotic sensations, and the overpowering need to discharge that energy.

Bianca recovered from the time leap just moments before Stacia. Her eyes were wide with pleasure, with the incredible power burning in her core, consuming her body and her sex. With a scream, she pushed Stacia onto her back and mounted the blonde beauty, almost frantic with the need to fuck. She pushed Stacia’s thighs apart and aimed her steaming, throbbing, pulsating cunt directly at the blonde’s open, inviting, soaking twat. Stacia had recovered her senses by then. The blonde’s eyes were also wide with the unbearable sexual desire filling her voluptuous flesh. Eagerly, she spread her legs even wider, tilting her pelvis up. She grasped Bianca’s ass tightly and pulled the brunette on to her, into her body, as hard as she could.

“Yes, yes, YESSSSS!” Stacia screamed. She was frantic with need, inflamed with desire and sexual lust in a way that made all of the arousal she had ever experienced before, in a life filled with erotic encounters, pale to almost nothing.

Screaming with need, Bianca thrust her pussy deep and hard into Stacia’s waiting twat. The women’s clits crushed and fused and twisted into an unbreakable knot. Their juicy cunts mashed and sucked and sealed. Stacia and Bianca shrieked together in absolute ecstasy, then wrapped their arms and legs around each other, sank their mouths into a sucking, biting, devouring kiss, twined their limbs so that their muscles were locked and straining, and proceeded to fuck each other harder than they had ever fucked in their lives.

Their bodies twined into an unbreakable erotic knot, their mouths sealed together, their cunts fused into one mass of ecstasy, Bianca and Stacia ground their clits together relentlessly, fucking orgasm after orgasm after orgasm out of each other, the sexual need fueling their bodies demanding all their energy, all their will. Grinding clits, writhing and rubbing belly to belly, tits mashed and burning into each other, legs straining muscles to muscles, hands filled with the other woman’s ass, grabbing and holding, pulling and struggling, tongues twisting and wriggling frantically inside sealed mouths, Bianca and Stacia fucked and fucked and fucked, lost in a world of unbearable need and pleasure. Orgasms flowed out of them, but still the incredible energy suffusing their bodies needed more. For more than an hour, the women writhed together in absolute ecstasy, their bodies soaked with sweat and cum, their nipples ejaculating nipple cum, covering and slicking their massive tits, their mouths overflowing with spit. They were delirious with pleasure, unable to stop, lost in pure, orgasmic ecstasy.

Finally, finally, the energy abated. Sobbing, gasping, almost totally exhausted, Bianca collapsed on top of Stacia. For more than a half hour, they lay sprawled together, their hearts pounding into each other, bodies twined, neither wanting to separate. Bianca finally rolled off of Stacia. Side by side, panting and moaning, their bodies soaked with sweat, their nipples coated in cum, their inner thighs slicked with ejaculate, the women rested. Stacia reached out and placed her hand over Bianca’s wet, thick twat, and cupped the raw fuckmeat, feeling the wet slit against the palm of her hand. Bianca reached down and grasped Stacia’s cunt in the same way. The women turned their beautiful faces to each other, their eyes glazed with the incredible pleasure they had given to each other. Stacia squeezed Bianca’s wet twat gently; Bianca returned the squeeze.

“More,” Stacia whispered. “I must have more.”

Bianca did not reply with words, but she settled back on the bed and spread her legs wide in invitation, her wet thighs sticky with cum. Stacia rolled over onto her body, mounting Bianca. Their heavy tits crushed, Stacia’s slick twat mated to Bianca’s hungry cunt, their aching clits crushed tight, then began to caress. As they sank into a deep, lustful kiss, Bianca knew that what she and Stacia had just done to each other was something they had to have again. Hips and asses rippling, clit riding on clit, the women slowly fucked to another delicious orgasm. Bianca knew that Stacia wanted to ride her into the timestream again, to refuel their lush bodies on the sexual energy that had just rewarded them with such unbearable ecstasy. But Bianca knew that they could not do this; if they did, they might never stop fucking each other. As the woman bucked and writhed their way to another mutual orgasm, Bianca let herself go, making no effort to forestall her release. As the pleasure reached its peak, she seized the energy and allowed it to wash over her.

“No!” Stacia screamed out in distress as she felt Bianca’s lush body evaporate into a wash of electrical discharge. All of Stacia’s hair stood on end as the electricity rippled through her but she knew, with a sense of anger and loss, that Bianca was leaving without her.

The energy faded; Stacia was left lying alone in the bed, her pussy erupting in a long, hot orgasm, just moments too late.
    Crying out in frustration and anger, Stacia rolled onto her back. She stared at the distant ceiling as she felt the sexual need burn inside of her. As she lay in frustration, realizing that she was at the mercy of Bianca in fulfilling her sexual desire, the Minotaur entered the room. Attracted by the thick scent of sex, the beast had made its way through the maze, looking for its blonde lover and captive.

Stacia smiled at the monster as it climbed onto the bed. She spread her legs, wordlessly inviting it. What Stacia had experienced with Bianca far exceeded anything she had experienced with the Minotaur, but maybe the beast could take the edge off of her frustrated lust. The monster licked her body up and down, tasting and enjoying the sweat and cum coating her from head to foot. It slid its massive cock deep into her cunt, impaling her, splitting her in two, filling her insides with its monstrous size, and began riding Stacia furiously. The blonde beauty moved with the beast, enjoying the sensation of being spread and filled, the penetration. As the monster and the woman built towards a delicious orgasm, Stacia felt a strange tickling feeling deep inside of her sexual core. As her back arched in orgasmic release, as she screamed in pleasure, the tickling became an explosion of heat and electricity. In a flash of light, Stacia disappeared from under the Minotaur, leaving the beast alone on the bed.

To be continued:

Epilogue:

Bianca Torres was sound asleep in her bed when, in a blaze of light, Stacia materialized in the living room of Bianca’s home. Stacia was completely nude. She looked around, her eyes wide. This was the first time she had appeared inside a home, but this was what she had been aiming for with her rapidly developing powers. The surroundings looked familiar. She closed her eyes and reached out with her senses. She could feel that she had arrived at the right time and place: Bianca’s home, about three weeks after Bianca had brought her here and then abandoned her in the Minotaur’s layer. In that time, Stacia had bounced all over the timeline, having sexual adventures in many different places, slowly mastering her new-found powers. Amazingly, Stacia could sense Bianca’s presence as a fellow temporal traveler.

Stacia got to her bare feet and stood silently in the living room, getting her bearings. She padded down the hall to Bianca’s bedroom. She opened the door slowly, carefully, and peered inside. Her eyes adjusted to the dark; she could make out Bianca’s voluptuous body under a thin sheet. The brunette beauty was lying on her side, her curving hip shaping the sheet. Stacia felt her clit harden, her nipples swell to full arousal. Her pussy moistened, then began to fully lubricate in delicious anticipation. In all of the sexual adventures she had since leaving the Minotaur’s lair, with all of the exotic and exhilarating pleasure she had given and received, none of it could rival what she and Bianca had done to each other. Stacia could not wait to experience that kind of sexual ecstasy again.

She entered the room, closing the door, and considered how to proceed. As she hesitated, Bianca rolled over flat onto her back, with a gentle murmur. Stacia smiled. This new position decided her approach. Carefully, the blonde moved to the foot of the bed, then lifted the sheet and slipped under. Stacia crawled up until her face was just above Bianca’s hot cunt. Stacia could smell the intoxicating scent of the brunette’s genitals in the dark. Slowly, she lowered her face down to Bianca’s cunt and greedily inhaled the delicious scent. Then, very carefully, she ran her tongue up Bianca’s wet, hot slit. Bianca moaned, stirring in her sleep, wriggling her ass as the delicious stimulation rippled through her.

Stacia felt her heat rising, her need to take what she had come so far and so long to take rose to a fever. She pulled the sheet up, rising to her knees between Bianca’s legs, then mounted the brunette, pulling the sheet up over their naked bodies as she settled on top of the other woman.

Bianca came awake to the sensation of a hot, wet pussy crushing onto her own, of her breasts being mashed beneath the weight of another pair of tits, of her belly flattening to the muscled abdomen of another woman. As Stacia’s tongue forced its way into her mouth, Bianca realized who it was that was trying to fuck her. She knew Stacia’s body by now, she knew Stacia’s taste and the feel of the blonde’s flesh to her own. She responded instinctively, spreading her legs and seizing Stacia by the ass, twisting and pushing tongue to tongue with her rival.

The women moaned deep into each other’s mouths as their clits came together, wave after wave of pure sexual delight rippling through their bodies.

Panting, the women broke the kiss as their asses and hips moved in rhythm, clit grinding on clit, pleasure building in waves of erotic sensation.

“Stacia, you whore,” Bianca moaned as she writhed in pleasure.

“You cunt, you filthy cunt,” Stacia panted, her ass pumping. “You know what I want, what I need. I’m here to take it, to take you, to get what you tried to keep from me…”

“You stupid cunt,” Bianca gasped, her hips and ass moving with Stacia’s, keep their clits glued together, her hands pulling on the blonde’s rippling ass. “I’ll give you what you want, I’ll fuck you until you beg me to stop fucking you, I swear to god…,”

The women stopped talking and turned all their attention to fucking and fucking, both knowing that when they hit their orgasms, when they shifted into the timestream, the real pleasure, the real pure ecstasy that they both craved would finally come. Stacia suspected that now that both she and Bianca had time powers, their merging, the pleasure they would get from it, would be even greater than what they had experienced before, if such a thing was even possible.

Bodies humping, moaning, panting, writhing, their cries of pleasure turning into screams of ecstasy, Bianca and Stacia disappeared together in a flare of pure electricity.

It turned out that Stacia was right.

The End
    Last edited by JB57; December 19th, 2016 at 02:26 PM.
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Bianca Torres and the Minotaur, Part IX- New Chapter- JB

thank you JB57 for writing this amazing series. this is my favorite one after the inge conichita series. truly an incredible conclusion. respect the person who keeps his / her word.
    waiting for your upcoming stories.
    thank you

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Really a fantastic ending. I really appreciate your efforts

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Thanks for your comments. I was pleased with the ending of this story too. It's an interesting example of how the writing process can cause a story to evolve. I had not originally intended to give Stacia temporal powers, but when the idea came to me, it seemed the most obvious and logical thing to do.

I'm especially happy with how the effect of the temporal merging works on Stacia and Bianca. When I first had the idea for that, I was just going to make them have so much pleasure when they were in the timestream that they would be almost addicted to going back. But this did not quite work- beings of energy aren't very sensual - there is no flesh to rub and writhe or sweat or other fluids to exchange, or all the other things that make sensuality so messy and alluring. It was only when I was writing the conclusion that I realized I could make the women's sex drive/sexual power get so energized by their experience in the timestream that they would need to take it out on each other when they became flesh and blood again. I think that works really well and it's something I will enjoy coming back to in the future.

Thanks again,

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JB57

With this timestream theme - wish is so cool.
    What about Bianca and Stacia from this story.
    While in the time stream run into Nadira and Soraya,
    from your Desert Duel story.
    Since these two women are a mystery all ready.
    After these four have there first tit/sex fight, their pulled
    back into the timestream. But with different partners now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    JB57

With this timestream theme - wish is so cool.
    What about Bianca and Stacia from this story.
    While in the time stream run into Nadira and Soraya,
    from your Desert Duel story.
    Since these two women are a mystery all ready.
    After these four have there first tit/sex fight, their pulled
    back into the timestream. But with different partners now.
    Hi DW. That's a good idea and I will add it to the list. I have not done much with Nadira and Soraya, but they are two characters who I definitely plan to return to at some point. Right now, the next Bianca Torres story that I have on the go has Bianca returning to the future and rescuing the blonde woman that she met there in the comic. But that is barely more than an idea at this point and it will be some time before I get around to writing it.

An update on some of my other work: I should have the conclusion to "Inge vs. Martina" up very soon. After that, my plan for my next "Inge" story is already taking shape - it will have Martina and Conchita finally getting together in the city.

I am planning to finish up all of my unfinished stories by the end of the summer - fingers crossed I can get that done!

JB57
    JB57

Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

THANK YOU JB
    I wait and hope for Wife vs Mistress
    Understand you have many priorities but hope never die
    Ard

Junior Hostboard Member cshell55's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey JB57, after finishing your unfinished stories, do you have any plans to write story of medieval period- you know ....big castles,magic, sword, horses, magical forests and duel between two alpha women warriors of different armies,or duel between alpha queens,or between warrior and queen?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cshell55 View Post
    hey JB57, after finishing your unfinished stories, do you have any plans to write story of medieval period- you know ....big castles,magic, sword, horses, magical forests and duel between two alpha women warriors of different armies,or duel between alpha queens,or between warrior and queen?
    Hi! Not exactly. I did write a story called "Sword and Sorceress" from a few years ago that had a warrior taking on a sorceress-queen. I've always planned to follow up on that, but nothing concrete yet. Also, I do have a story on my "to do" list that is a sequel to "Visitor from Space." In that story, the heroine, Dariah, conintues on her mission and has a sexual encounter with the queen of a kingdom she is trying to infiltrate. However, both of these are more fantasy settings (and in warm environments) not medieval castles and the like. I was going to say more "Conan the Barbarian" than "Game of Thrones" then I realized that Conan actually comes from a pretty cold place too.

The conflict between two alpha women from different armies is on my to-do list, but it involves two African warriors and has been on my list for ages.

I'll think about the medieval setting and see if I can come up with something. When I think of those kind of stories, however, I usually set them in warm environments for two reasons: one, I like warm better than cold and two, it's easier to put the women into very skimpy outfits and have it make sense. As much as I love Red Sonja, her steel bikini, when she is running around the frozen north, is just ridiculous!

JB57
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member cshell55's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Hi! Not exactly. I did write a story called "Sword and Sorceress" from a few years ago that had a warrior taking on a sorceress-queen. I've always planned to follow up on that, but nothing concrete yet. Also, I do have a story on my "to do" list that is a sequel to "Visitor from Space." In that story, the heroine, Dariah, conintues on her mission and has a sexual encounter with the queen of a kingdom she is trying to infiltrate. However, both of these are more fantasy settings (and in warm environments) not medieval castles and the like. I was going to say more "Conan the Barbarian" than "Game of Thrones" then I realized that Conan actually comes from a pretty cold place too.

The conflict between two alpha women from different armies is on my to-do list, but it involves two African warriors and has been on my list for ages.

I'll think about the medieval setting and see if I can come up with something. When I think of those kind of stories, however, I usually set them in warm environments for two reasons: one, I like warm better than cold and two, it's easier to put the women into very skimpy outfits and have it make sense. As much as I love Red Sonja, her steel bikini, when she is running around the frozen north, is just ridiculous!

JB57
    Hi, I totally agree with you, yeah I read sword and sorceress that's a piece of art written by you , and as far its next part is concerned , you can start from where you left and that warrior women came back to queen' s kingdom to return her magic book........both queen and warrior women know each other's strengths and weakness so they both prepare themselves for the encounter that will surely happen between them........im just giving my opinion haha , rest you are the best