Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Always looking for an RP partner!

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Always looking for an RP partner!

Hello there, I've been lurking in the threads for some time now, and I don't really post. Ever. Though, today I've found I really, really want to branch out and try and find some fun roleplay partners on here! Sexfights- both woman to woman, and man to man- titfights, and brutal sexual ruination are all big fetishes of mine, and I would love to rp out some lovely stories with the goers of this board!

As far as sexfights go, I prefer stories where strangers meet, and suddenly gain a vicious reason to sexfight. Be they newfound rivals for the same lover, or somehow tricked/forced into the conflict. I like raw rage, hate, and intense disgust between sexfighters, and really like to stay away from romance at the end. Now, with man to man, I don't like those stories where the men jab their dicks into nuts until one backs away. I'm into the equivalent of a female sexfight! Two men attempting to outsex the other, with frotting, and double sided dildos. I am into nutfighting, but not where men jab cocks into balls... but where men slam balls into balls.

I am open to include a ridiculous amount of fetishes, and kinks from BDSM sexfights to unnatural fluids flowing endlessly. I have a ton of fetish likes, so please do not be afraid to ask if I'd be fine with including something WEIRD into a sexfight.

I hope someone is interested!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Always looking for an RP partner!

I'm open to Role playing with you. If you have trillian my ID is Bonron29, looking forward to chatting and setting up some good role plays.

Senior Hostboard Member luffy316's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

vielmonk on Trillian. not on there a ton, more on f-list, but love conflicts. league settings and odd stories and twists a favorite, but love all genders, sizes and ages of fighters

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

It is rare for me to do roleplays on line.. although I have done that.. It is a lot like writing a story.. which is why it is fun for me. I am on second life from time to time..(angeldawn30)...(mostly catfighting and wrestling) .. so if anyone out there is on second life, look for me. It would be nice to meet you and to become better acquainted with you... and yes, I have a smokin' hot avatar! (wink) ^i^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by luffy316 View Post
    vielmonk on Trillian. not on there a ton, more on f-list, but love conflicts. league settings and odd stories and twists a favorite, but love all genders, sizes and ages of fighters
    Trillian? Is that a roleplay site? I was actually talking about rping on here! Either making a post for it, so people can watch, or do it through messages.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Trillian is an instant messenger site that is free to use. many people use it over yahoo and aol or a few other sites. It's a good site to use.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BonRon View Post
    Trillian is an instant messenger site that is free to use. many people use it over yahoo and aol or a few other sites. It's a good site to use.
    Oh, thank you! :3 I mostly use Reddit, Tumblr, and Chatzy to message and rp, but I'll have to check Trillian out. It is always nice to expand your chat site arsenal.

Junior Hostboard Member sumihostboard's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahtheSlayer37 View Post
    Oh, thank you! :3 I mostly use Reddit, Tumblr, and Chatzy to message and rp, but I'll have to check Trillian out. It is always nice to expand your chat site arsenal.
    Hi friends add me in Trillian my id is misu72 so I can RP with u

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sumihostboard View Post
    Hi friends add me in Trillian my id is misu72 so I can RP with u
    I haven't gotten around to checking out Trillian, so I haven't made an id on it yet, but once I do, I'll send it to the people who request it!

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

All of you should really check out Second Life... not only can you role play... but you can go shopping!!! and buy shoes and dresses and more shoes and skirts and tops and more shoes... ok ok.. I love to shop.. Second life is more fun than just texting because you have an avatar that walks and moves and.. well,, you will just have to see for yourself... and it is free to join. I have met a number of people who visit this forum and read the stories.... and I have encouraged them to become members here. I think all of you would be surprised at how many thousands of people visit here and read the threads but have never joined... sooo.. all of you members... please mention Hostboard to your friends and your role play partners. xoxoxo ^i^

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast