Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Always looking for an RP partner!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Always looking for an RP partner!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Dawn View Post
    All of you should really check out Second Life... not only can you role play... but you can go shopping!!! and buy shoes and dresses and more shoes and skirts and tops and more shoes... ok ok.. I love to shop.. Second life is more fun than just texting because you have an avatar that walks and moves and.. well,, you will just have to see for yourself... and it is free to join. I have met a number of people who visit this forum and read the stories.... and I have encouraged them to become members here. I think all of you would be surprised at how many thousands of people visit here and read the threads but have never joined... sooo.. all of you members... please mention Hostboard to your friends and your role play partners. xoxoxo ^i^
    what is your name there?

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Angel (Angeldawn30) Or you can just look around for the most stunningly beautiful avatar... which... obviously... would be me (wink)

Junior Hostboard Member Sarahdavis87's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi sarahtheslayer

I have been a visitor to the forum for a number of years but have never actually registered until I saw your message today.

We have some very similar interests and you might even be some decent competition for me.

Let me know if your interested

Sarah

P.S Angel Dawn if I was to join second life I'm sure my avatar would be getting all the attention... maybe you had better stick to the shopping

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahdavis87 View Post
    Hi sarahtheslayer

I have been a visitor to the forum for a number of years but have never actually registered until I saw your message today.

We have some very similar interests and you might even be some decent competition for me.

Sarah

P.S Angel Dawn if I was to join second life I'm sure my avatar would be getting all the attention... maybe you had better stick to the shopping
    lol... Well.... Maybe I should post some pictures of my Second Life Avatar... then I am quite sure you would realize that of all the thousands and thousands of avatars on Second Life.. there is only one Angel (smile).. and I can out-shop anyone!!!

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hi sarahtheslayer

Sarah

Glad to hear from you, Sarah!
    I'm afraid I've outSarahed every Sarah I've ever met, so I'm not sure if I'll be competition. ;P You'll just accept me as the alpha-Sarah, there is no other way around it!

- Sarah.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Hi Angel,

Reading your post/reply i wonder : what is "second life" ?
    I am not familiar with RP terms.

BWHF !!

Junior Hostboard Member Sarahdavis87's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahtheSlayer37 View Post
    Glad to hear from you, Sarah!
    I'm afraid I've outSarahed every Sarah I've ever met, so I'm not sure if I'll be competition. ;P You'll just accept me as the alpha-Sarah, there is no other way around it!

- Sarah.
    I'm glad to hear your so confident... what is it your basing your confidence on?

I'm sure I will enjoying showing you how a real Sarah handles their business... but hey am sure I need a good laugh listening to your ideas of how you will make me accept you as the alpha-sarah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Dawn View Post
    lol... Well.... Maybe I should post some pictures of my Second Life Avatar... then I am quite sure you would realize that of all the thousands and thousands of avatars on Second Life.. there is only one Angel (smile).. and I can out-shop anyone!!!
    Maybe you should post some of your pics but if they are anything like your profile picture on here then you might be a little too top heavy trying hard to stay young...
    Last edited by Sarahdavis87; January 1st, 2017 at 09:56 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Always looking for an RP partner!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I'm glad to hear your so confident... what is it your basing your confidence on?

I'm sure I will enjoying showing you how a real Sarah handles their business... but hey am sure I need a good laugh listening to your ideas of how you will make me accept you as the alpha-sarah

Wow - has the role play started on here already?! I'm already looking forward to reading in more detail how each Sarah plans to out-Sarah the other Sarah to become the alpha-Sarah!

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Wow - has the role play started on here already?! I'm already looking forward to reading in more detail how each Sarah plans to out-Sarah the other Sarah to become the alpha-Sarah!
    I've been pretty busy this weekend, so I'm afraid there hasn't been any hardcore Sarah VS. Sarah action just yet, but I'm sure hoastboard will be in for a show, right, Sarah? ;D

[QUOTE=Sarahdavis87;1968474] I'm glad to hear your so confident... what is it your basing your confidence on?
    I'm sure I will enjoying showing you how a real Sarah handles their business... but hey am sure I need a good laugh listening to your ideas of how you will make me accept you as the alpha-sarah - - - Updated - - -

My confidence is based on my own sexual prowess, and my natural dominance of most of my friends and loved ones. Out of sleazy sexfighter character, that is just how my relationships go, and I've even dated another girl named Sarah. I was the Alpha there too! It's just how it turns out naturally, so, I'm sure you understand my confidence.

A "real Sarah," hmm? Interesting. I was just planning on showing you just who the real woman was, but, if you have some idea how to test not only our womanhood, but also our... well, Sarah-hood, I would love to hear it.

But really, ;p If you wanna roleplay out a Sarah-Sarah bitchwar, I'm all for it!
    Last edited by SarahtheSlayer37; January 1st, 2017 at 08:16 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Always looking for an RP partner!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahtheSlayer37 View Post
    I've been pretty busy this weekend, so I'm afraid there hasn't been any hardcore Sarah VS. Sarah action just yet, but I'm sure hoastboard will be in for a show, right, Sarah? ;D
    I'm sure hostboard is looking forward to a great show - good luck Sarah... and Sarah!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast