Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Always looking for an RP partner!

Junior Hostboard Member Sarahdavis87's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Always looking for an RP partner!

Good to finally hear from you Sarah for a moment I was worried I had scared you off...

I'm glad your soooo confident it always makes the success all the more satisfying when the loser is shocked and embarrassed that their body just couldn't keep up...

I do hope that the number in your username isn't your age.... I want a really challenge not an aging woman struggling to keep up no doubt with saggy breasts to boot....

Bitchwar... I could finish you for breakfast...

Okay so how do you suggest we settle this question about who is the better woman?

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahdavis87 View Post
    Good to finally hear from you Sarah for a moment I was worried I had scared you off...

I'm glad your soooo confident it always makes the success all the more satisfying when the loser is shocked and embarrassed that their body just couldn't keep up...

I do hope that the number in your username isn't your age.... I want a really challenge not an aging woman struggling to keep up no doubt with saggy breasts to boot....

Bitchwar... I could finish you for breakfast...

Okay so how do you suggest we settle this question about who is the better woman?
    I've won some, and I've lost some, but I've never been shocked or embarrassed. :P You'll have to find a weaker woman to experience that, as I take both my victory and defeat with stride.

Nope! I'm in my early twenties. 37 is a lucky number of mine. ;P I'm not sagging yet, though when I do I think titfighting will be a interesting.

Well, my post is looking for roleplayers. If you'd like to challenge me in any way, write with me! Sarah & Sarah in an erotic battle written by us! PM me, and we can talk details if you'd liiiike.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lol sounds like your use to losing...

I'm glad your nice an young I want a really contest, am sure after meeting my pair yours might well be sagging....

I would PM you but as I'm new I have made enough contributions to the forum to do so, maybe some of the other contributors to this thread would prefer it all to play out on the thread...

I like the idea of agreeing a few different rounds of competition and I loved the idea of fighting over a good cock like the recent hot tub stories...

When I win I get a good hard fuck, when you lose you have to watch me take the cock you want....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I'm glad your nice an young I want a really contest, am sure after meeting my pair yours might well be sagging....

I would PM you but as I'm new I have made enough contributions to the forum to do so, maybe some of the other contributors to this thread would prefer it all to play out on the thread...

I like the idea of agreeing a few different rounds of competition and I loved the idea of fighting over a good cock like the recent hot tub stories...

When I win I get a good hard fuck, when you lose you have to watch me take the cock you want....
    Haha, I think anyone who's tried out sexfighting, or just competitive 69ing or tribbing should be used to the concept of being outclassed. Especially if the woman is someone you've never met before, as most of my rivals have been (I've set up almost all of my sexfights on Craigslist.) Oh, and if the nasty bitch is expecting you to feel humiliated, it is best to act unphased! That gives forces them to leave with no true victory. I've won more than I've lost, but it is no major blow to my pride if I lose. :P I know I'm perfect, so, what's there to even feel bad about? I know if I get to take on some dumb slut a second time, she'll be the one suffocating on my pussy in the end.

Okay, so I should stop you there, I'm afraid. I'm not reaaaally into cock. I'm a lesbian, and I usually avoid stories with women interacting with cocks at all. I am, oddly enough, okay with watching and playing men in sexfights, and futa girls in sexfights.
    Last edited by SarahtheSlayer37; January 2nd, 2017 at 09:59 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haha babe if you need to take someone on twice to get there better of them then that's your business, just don't expect me to go easy on you...

It's cool take the cock out of it, me versus you was always the main event...

You got any ideas for round one?

Senior Hostboard Member
    Always looking for an RP partner!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Hi Sarah and Sarah,

Playing it out on this thread certainly gets my vote, if you wouldn't mind an impartial voyeur tagging along for the ride.

Good luck to you both!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Hi Sarah and Sarah,

Playing it out on this thread certainly gets my vote, if you wouldn't mind an impartial voyeur tagging along for the ride.

Good luck to you both!
    I'm sure. :P

I was looking to do something more intimate in private, then sprucing it up as an actual short story to post on here. Though, I wouldn't mind doing an RP on a thread.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So how we gonna start this thing? Any suggestions guys?

Senior Hostboard Member
    Always looking for an RP partner!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahtheSlayer37 View Post
    I'm sure. :P

I was looking to do something more intimate in private, then sprucing it up as an actual short story to post on here. Though, I wouldn't mind doing an RP on a thread.
    Understood. I think there would be plenty of support here for an RP on a thread (and hopefully that format would flow well enough and not cramp your creative juices too much )

Doing something more intimate in private and writing it up afterwards might also be a way to go - guess its for you both to decide the format.

However it goes, speaking as a male who often tries to write from a female perspective, I would certainly be very interested to read more RP and/or RL accounts of sex-fighting from a genuinely female perspective.

R

- - - Updated - - -

So how we gonna start this thing? Any suggestions guys?
    I don't know: here's a quick idea I just thought up if it helps at all ... feel free to ignore it if I'm being at all presumptuous, or its not your style.

Sarah cursed as she arrived at the domestic departure gate to be told that she was 10 minutes late, having been stuck in heavy traffic, and had missed her onward connection. It really was too bad as there were no more flights out that evening and she had really been hoping to escape the big city to sleep in her own bed tonight for the first time after a week spent partying.

Oh well, she might as well head back into town and seek out some action instead.

Jumping a cab she headed back impulsively to the bar district and got the driver to screech to a halt outside a new establishment with a flashing pink neon sign outside. The sign read: Sappho's Speakeasy and Bar.

Walking straight on in, Sarah sat down on a high stool at the bar and ordered a Manhattan. The first drink went down fast.

At that precise moment, Sarah walked into the same bar and sat down opposite Sarah, ordering herself a cold beer. She had heard that Sappho's was a good place to pick up partners for sex-fights, and tonight she had decided to go there and find out for herself.

After a while Sarah and Sarah noticed that their eyes kept meeting over their drinks. Eventually Sarah walked over to Sarah and introduced herself. Both women were intrigued to discover that they shared the same name.

Then Sarah asked Sarah outright if she liked to sexfight with other women. I'm glad you asked that, Sarah replied, because I love to sexfight with and dominate other women. That's funny Sarah said, because I do too.

In that case, Sarah said, I know a motel nearby where you can pay for rooms by the hour. But, as this bar's quiet right now, and I'm feeling hot already, why don't we just finish our drinks and go to the ladies powder room right now. I've heard that the cubes here have extra strong locks on the doors...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Understood. I think there would be plenty of support here for an RP on a thread (and hopefully that format would flow well enough and not cramp your creative juices too much )

Doing something more intimate in private and writing it up afterwards might also be a way to go - guess its for you both to decide the format.

However it goes, speaking as a male who often tries to write from a female perspective, I would certainly be very interested to read more RP and/or RL accounts of sex-fighting from a genuinely female perspective.

R

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know: here's a quick idea I just thought up if it helps at all ... feel free to ignore it if I'm being at all presumptuous, or its not your style.

Sarah cursed as she arrived at the domestic departure gate to be told that she was 10 minutes late, having been stuck in heavy traffic, and had missed her onward connection. It really was too bad as there were no more flights out that evening and she had really been hoping to escape the big city to sleep in her own bed tonight for the first time after a week spent partying.

Oh well, she might as well head back into town and seek out some action instead.

Jumping a cab she headed back impulsively to the bar district and got the driver to screech to a halt outside a new establishment with a flashing pink neon sign outside. The sign read: Sappho's Speakeasy and Bar.

Walking straight on in, Sarah sat down on a high stool at the bar and ordered a Manhattan. The first drink went down fast.

At that precise moment, Sarah walked into the same bar and sat down opposite Sarah, ordering herself a cold beer. She had heard that Sappho's was a good place to pick up partners for sex-fights, and tonight she had decided to go there and find out for herself.

After a while Sarah and Sarah noticed that their eyes kept meeting over their drinks. Eventually Sarah walked over to Sarah and introduced herself. Both women were intrigued to discover that they shared the same name.

Then Sarah asked Sarah outright if she liked to sexfight with other women. I'm glad you asked that, Sarah replied, because I love to sexfight with and dominate other women. That's funny Sarah said, because I do too.

In that case, Sarah said, I know a motel nearby where you can pay for rooms by the hour. But, as this bar's quiet right now, and I'm feeling hot already, why don't we just finish our drinks and go to the ladies powder room right now. I've heard that the cubes here have extra strong locks on the doors...
    :P I'm afraid that's not very me. I'm less sultry... more savage when it comes to my sexfight setup.
    Sarah, get up to ten posts and message me! We'll work it out, and if we like where it goes, these boys can see the results.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast