Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Idea: Action Sexfights

Alright, this is definitely one of the weirder ideas I've been tossing around for a while, and though I've never seen anyone try it, I think it could make for a really fun story.

Basically, take some crazy, super over-the-top action set-piece; car and/or motorcycle chase, martial-arts fight, shoot-out, or some combination of the above, and then work some sex-fighting into the mix as well. And I don't even mean 'two ladies fight, wear each other down and then proceed to fucking'. I mean these two ladies somehow work in tit-fighting, scissoring, etc. while doing all the other crazy stuff. Like say, these two ladies sexfighiting on a motorcycle while in a high-speed chase with other people shooting at them.

So, do you all think there's anything to this or am I just crazy?

Senior Hostboard Member
    Idea: Action Sexfights

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Idea: Action Sexfights

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock View Post
    Alright, this is definitely one of the weirder ideas I've been tossing around for a while, and though I've never seen anyone try it, I think it could make for a really fun story.

Basically, take some crazy, super over-the-top action set-piece; car and/or motorcycle chase, martial-arts fight, shoot-out, or some combination of the above, and then work some sex-fighting into the mix as well. And I don't even mean 'two ladies fight, wear each other down and then proceed to fucking'. I mean these two ladies somehow work in tit-fighting, scissoring, etc. while doing all the other crazy stuff. Like say, these two ladies sexfighiting on a motorcycle while in a high-speed chase with other people shooting at them.

No, I don't think you're crazy at all! Its fantasy, and you can work it whatever way you see fit.

Did you ever see the 1990s Schwarzenegger film True Lies? There's a great rivalry going on between the Jamie Lee Curtis and Tia Carrere characters, the former playing Tasker's wife Helen, and the latter Juno Skinner who turns out to be in league with the terrorists. It all culminates in a vicious punch-up between the two women in the back of a limo as it races across a collapsing bridge.

Now I can't be the only guy or gal that wished that whole scene had degenerated into a full-on sexfight before the car hit the river! I guess that would have required more than the film's PG certificate however

Senior Hostboard Member 44automag's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    No, I don't think you're crazy at all! Its fantasy, and you can work it whatever way you see fit.

Did you ever see the 1990s Schwarzenegger film True Lies? There's a great rivalry going on between the Jamie Lee Curtis and Tia Carrere characters, the former playing Tasker's wife Helen, and the latter Juno Skinner who turns out to be in league with the terrorists. It all culminates in a vicious punch-up between the two women in the back of a limo as it races across a collapsing bridge.

Now I can't be the only guy or gal that wished that whole scene had degenerated into a full-on sexfight before the car hit the river! I guess that would have required more than the film's PG certificate however
    Definitely would've required a longer bridge

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think we here are all a little crazy. Crazy about sexfights.

And just like with other movies, if done right it can add to the excitement.

I mean first you had the cowboy saloon shoot out and bar fights. Then to add some suspension you have those Cowboys have a shootout on riding horses, trying to steal gold from a speeding train...

You have those kung fu guys chopping it out, than you add some crazy jack chan action to it...

All these things can add to the excitement. But not only with movies, but also with games. First you have shooting games or fighting games where you simply shoot or fight against opponents.
    Later you get more and more surroundings you have to be careful or, like arena's with swinging blades, poisonous stakes, etc.

How about the girls sexfight around in a jungle with sex hungry plants, tentacles that go for the pussy and tits, toads that spread intoxicating spores, allowing your opponent to take advantage of your drugged state, while all over the moss floor there are cucumbers and bananas hanging from the trees that they can use as weapons.
    All the while pussy licking hungry wolves and horny monkeys (hence the bananas in three) cheer them up and throwing bananas for the girls to use on each other.
    I think that would be a kinky sexfight game or video, right?
    I know, I am a little crazy too ;-)
    Last edited by sffan4e; December 24th, 2016 at 09:06 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First off, thanks a lot for these replies Good to know I'm not the only one who likes this idea.

Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    I think we here are all a little crazy. Crazy about sexfights.

And just like with other movies, if done right it can add to the excitement.

I mean first you had the cowboy saloon shoot out and bar fights. Then to add some suspension you have those Cowboys have a shootout on riding horses, trying to steal gold from a speeding train...

You have those kung fu guys chopping it out, than you add some crazy jack chan action to it...

All these things can add to the excitement. But not only with movies, but also with games. First you have shooting games or fighting games where you simply shoot or fight against opponents.
    Later you get more and more surroundings you have to be careful or, like arena's with swinging blades, poisonous stakes, etc.

How about the girls sexfight around in a jungle with sex hungry plants, tentacles that go for the pussy and tits, toads that spread intoxicating spores, allowing your opponent to take advantage of your drugged state, while all over the moss floor there are cucumbers and bananas hanging from the trees that they can use as weapons.
    All the while pussy licking hungry wolves and horny monkeys (hence the bananas in three) cheer them up and throwing bananas for the girls to use on each other.
    I think that would be a kinky sexfight game or video, right?
    I know, I am a little crazy too ;-)
    Yeah, that's a pretty crazy one I like the idea of game settings too.

Actually, now that I think about it, you ever played Bayonetta? Crazy kung fu shoot-out/magic fights with a badass heroine and her sexy rival who also happens to be very close to a love-interest. It's pretty awesome.

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I've actually done this type of story on reddit before! A rp with some random. We were doing a r34 video game character sexfight, and we made it very action oriented, and tried to add a combat to a standstill before the women decided that if they couldn't finish their battle with swords and guns, they'd finish it with their tits and vulva! Lots of explosions, and maybe a bit more blood than the usual sexfight fan is used to, but it was really fun to play!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahtheSlayer37 View Post
    I've actually done this type of story on reddit before! A rp with some random. We were doing a r34 video game character sexfight, and we made it very action oriented, and tried to add a combat to a standstill before the women decided that if they couldn't finish their battle with swords and guns, they'd finish it with their tits and vulva! Lots of explosions, and maybe a bit more blood than the usual sexfight fan is used to, but it was really fun to play!
    That sounds awesome Do you have it posted anywhere?

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

That sounds awesome Do you have it posted anywhere?
    I don't have it posted to where I can send it in a link, but it is buried deep in my Reddit messages. I rp often on there, and that was a while ago, so it'll take me a while to dig it out. :P

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, that's a pretty crazy one I like the idea of game settings too.

Actually, now that I think about it, you ever played Bayonetta? Crazy kung fu shoot-out/magic fights with a badass heroine and her sexy rival who also happens to be very close to a love-interest. It's pretty awesome.
    "Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars..." ;-)

Oh yeah, Jeanne was pretty kick ass as well. And they setup the mystery pretty nicely. And the sexual tension was throughout the game. Not only with her red rival. But also with all those horny angels. I recall even had some nasty sm torture chair. I could barely believe my eyes when I saw it!
    And you have the mirror match. And those wicked demon costume attacks, and and... Oh my, that game would be perfect for a sexfight setting...

But indeed, such game includes over the top kung fu hack and slice shoot outs with magic flying all over the screen, with amazing combo's. More sexual and sexfight attacks would fit in perfectly with Bayonetta!