0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Breathless Kisses 1 pt 5 By Shak

Part 5
    Decisions

When I awoke several minutes later I looked up at her sitting next to me, looking down and smiling.
    “Looks like you won” I breathed wearily.
    “No precious, we won. The only reason I beat you was because you didn’t know how to breathe with our faces pressed together, when you learn that, things will be different.”
    “That was intense!" I sighed.
    “Yeah but did you have fun?"
    “I had a blast but you still tried to smother me to death” I said still laying on my back in a daze.
    She then stretched out next to me side by side.
    “Come here you” she said pulling me to her so we were hugging.
    “I’m sorry baby” she whispered, kissing me gently on the cheek “do you forgive me?"
    “Not until I kick your ass in a rematch” I grinned kissing her back.
    “You got it.”
    She then pressed our soft cheeks together whispering soothingly….
    “You are the most beautiful woman in the world.”
    “Well since I look like you, that statement sounds kind of narcissistic.”
    “Mmmnnn….maybe…..but looking at me is not the same as looking at you.”
    We squeezed ourselves closer smiling. She began telling me she loved me and wanted us to move in together. She laid out a whole life for us as she spoke of our future and how she wanted to make me a full partner in the corporation and how she wanted to share everything she had with me. I lay next to her not saying anything, it was too much to take in so soon! She saw my reluctance and changed the subject.
    “Look up sweetheart, we look so much alike, we truly are twins!"
    I glanced up and saw our reflection in the ceiling mirror. Our bodies laid stretched out fully together, I paused and really inspected us looking for pronounced differences and could find none. Out alikeness was almost weird; it was strange staring at my carb?n copy, my duplicate. She cuddled me against her gently, our cheeks mashing softly. We continued staring at our alikeness, when she pulled me even closer telling me again how she loved me and has always loved me from the moment she first saw me. I just laid there unable to answer, staring at our entwined female flesh, quite literally not knowing where hers began and mine ended. Our alike bodies blended so naturally together, we looked like one glorious heap of blonde feminine flesh. The lines separating us were erased, like two hot candles melting together! We were a single feminine entity, a lovely tangle of arms, legs and blond hair. My body was hers and hers mine! She seemed to be reading my mind as she whispered…
    “Isn’t it wonderful how we look together baby, I can’t tell us apart, we truly are one!” She breathed soothingly……“I want us merged like this forever, move in with me Veronica…please!"
    “I can’t move in with you Valencia, I’m married and have children.”
    “Bring your children with you, we’ll raise them together. I will treat them as if they are my own and they will want for nothing. Besides you don’t love your husband, you just have to have the courage to do something about it and his finances are nothing compared to mine and I will make you wealthy, you will never need him or anyone again! I know you love me and want me as much as I love and want you. We are meant to be together Veronica. Just think of the possibilities, us together forever, we could even take on each others last names! Besides the names Valencia and Veronica even sound as if they belong together. We are twins, and soul mates sweetheart, let’s not let this chance pass us by? Our future is bright; just think of it, both of us majority stock holders in the company, both of us rich, in love and together forever!"
    I had to admit the offer was very tempting.
    “So what the hell are we going to do love smother each other to death?"
    “Well not quit to death sweetheart! But our love will take us to the edge and back. And you have to admit, it will be exciting to have someone as wild and fearless as you living with you and our sex will be more intense than anything either of us has ever had before! And think of all the sports and activities we’ll do together, from sky diving to scuba diving.”
    I had to admit this sounded great and I felt very tempeted and the sexual experience was unlike any I’ve ever had, but I still hesitated.
    “How did you do it, how did you breathe with our breathing passages smashed so hard together?"
    “About a year ago I met a girl who had smush kissed before, her name was Malika and she was a Black woman. I had mentioned my fantasy to her one night after we made love. She looked at me with amusement and said it was easy for Black people to kiss this way since their noses were already wide. Besides members of her family were from Asia and had a tantric background. Nose pressing and breath exchange was considered a very erotic form of intimacy. She mentioned certain Pacific Island nations as well as Eskimos were this is commonly practiced. Not so much as a “kiss fight” or smothering mind you but nose to nose breath exchange! So I challenged her to kiss me this way. Of course she won, since her nose was much wider than mine! Her mouth was also much larger. But I did noticed how she positioned her nose against mine so her nostrils could breathe, all it takes is a slight shift in the angles and you could breathe all day! I will show you how it’s done later, as well as introduce you to Malika. She has a special friend that she smush kisses with. She is also young and Black. Watching the two of them have a smush kissing session was very erotic. They smush kissed for what seemed like hours, their wide noses and thick lips just mashed and blended as they took it to another level.”
    “So why did you choose me instead of her?"
    “Because she’s not you…no one is, you are far superior to Malika physically and she does not have your intensity. And you are more beautiful than any person I know and sweetheart you are my twin! There is nothing like mashing my face into your twin face. Besides Malika is a romantic and not a true competitor. She is nothing like you and I sweetheart. The more competitive the love making the happier we are, because we sweetheart are the ultimate competitors. We are going to have an intensely sensuous and highly competitive relationship! Like you, I love to dominate people in competition!"
    “Is that how you got the name Asphyxia through smush kissing?"
    “Yes and no, I got the Asphyxia from Jessica because of how I would strangle her. It wasn’t until later in our relationship when I would kiss her hard that she stated how she love it when I dominated her with my kissing, not letting her breathe and she would say I was smushing her face in, which is how I coined the phrase smush kissing! I admit the word smush kissing is silly! Perhaps we should call it breath kissing, after all, Eskimos did not rub noses because it was cute childish game, they were engaged in breath exchange! Jessica loved getting it, but did not have the power or the energy to give it back! I have been looking for someone ever since, but as you are probably gathering sweetheart everybody can’t do this! You have to have the right facial type, the right shaped nose and mouth. Many people have large cartilage bridging their nose. The lesser the cartilage the easier it is to kiss this way, particularly those with the fatter and spongier noses, as well as wide nostrils!"
    “So that’s why you said I was perfect because of the width of my nostrils! My grand father was Samoan, he grew up in Maui!"
    “I guessed somewhere in your background someone gave you wider nostrils. My grandmother on my fathers side is Philipino, but I got my blonde hair and skin tone from my Russian mother!"
    “I got mine from my German mother!"
    “When I teach you how to breathe with our noses pressed together, then our competition will really get intense! If we move in together our love making will hit levels that neither one us has ever dreamed of before!"
    She continued to speak with me and try to get us to move together but in the end I declined. She was very disappointed and told me so. Though I wanted to move in with her I still did not trust her, there was something cunning about her that worried me. Just what that was, I was to find out a short time later.
    Over the next few months our affair was wild and intense, and my lust for her grew outrageously, even exceeding common sense! Our sexual escapades escalated to wilder and more intense levels. I had no idea I was capable of some of the levels of sexual ferocity that we indulged in. We pushed each other to the edge as we explored deeper levels of lust and our hunger began feeding on itself until I feared for our health. Sometimes our sexual experiences became so ferocious that we could see our shadowy side! We became almost like animals, addicted to each other and no one else could match the competitive ferocity we gave to each other. When we kissed we attacked each others mouths as if it were our last meal, biting roughly until blood mixed together in our mouths. We became incapable of tenderness during our sex/lust episodes, instead of grinding pussies we would slam our pubic bones together like crazed battering rams, threatening to fracture them. We would claw until we drew blood, our razor sharp nails tearing into breasts and pussies. And of course there was the kiss smother games. We consistently kissed each other into unconsciousness and at times had to use mouth to mouth resuscitation to bring each other back. We would crush our noses so hard that I’m surprised we did not break them! I came to realize that there was no way we could live together without one or both of us getting seriously hurt! We had a strange union, a oneness based on love, hate, lust and competitive addiction. I knew I loved her, more than I have ever loved before, but my obsessive compulsive hunger for her, was a passion not based on reasonableness or common sense.
    After 3 months of obsessive lust, Valencia did something that stunned me…..she sent videos of me and her to my husband. I thought the videos was between us only…but now this bitch slips behind my back and tells my husband! I thought she wanted discretion, but what she wanted was complete control over me! Needless to say my marriage had been sabotaged and came to an end. During our three month affair my husband had grown increasingly suspicious since damn near every weekend I was gone. But the videos confirmed his suspicions and to make matters worse I was having an affair with our boss! The divorce proceedings were predictable and the courts awarded custody of my children to my husband because of his financial stability and also because of my reckless 3 month affair with our boss.
    In the beginning right after my husband got the videos, I confronted Valencia, she admitted this was her plan all along to remove my husband from the picture, but my children was unfortunately collateral damage. I was very bitter and broke up with her immediately! It was not until later that I came to acknowledge that my marriage was only a sham anyway! Had it been strong I never would have had this affair! After the divorce was finalized, I still refused to get back with Valencia and she fired me from my job and only offered to give it back if I came back to her! I thought about going to HR and filing a claim, but I still loved her in spite of my bitterness. I decided to move out of state and make a clean break from Valencia and start my life over, with the hope of one day sharing custody with my children.
    It has been almost a year and a half after my move. I now live in a small town in North Florida, just a few miles above the state line from Georgia. When I first made the decisi?n to move Valencia begged me not to go and cried when I refused to reconsider. In her own perverted way I think she really does love me, in fact more than any person ever has. But in the end she was as addicted to me as I was to her. She wanted to fuse us into the same body, to blend our souls, to really make us one and the same! I loved the idea of that and got so caught up in it, I found myself consumed with the idea of our oneness! There were some weekends when we would just grab each other as soon as we saw each other. If we met on a Friday night, we would not separate until the weekend ended. We would crush our bodies tightly together in insane ferocity and not ease up until Sunday night. Had there not been my husband and my children involved perhaps this type of obsession would have been a good thing, but in the end the scandal and the betrayal to my husband and children was something I could not ignore and the pain and guilt followed me.
    I put the years behind me, and settled into my new life in North Florida. I manage a health club, near Tallahasee and I see my children as often as I can and call them about 3 times a week! Then one night I was relaxing on the couch, looking at a movie when I heard the door bell ring! I got up and looked through the peep hole and saw Valencia! Immediately my heart stopped and my breath caught in my throat. All the old feelings from the past three years came rushing back to consume me!
    “Damn I thought I was over her!”
    I silently cursed myself for feeling thrilled to see her again. I sighed as I slowly I opened the door. We looked at each other for the first time in a year and a half! She was as beautiful as ever, but there was something about her, today she wore no make up, was dressed in old faded blue jeans, tennis shoes and a sweater and I could tell she had been crying! We just stood there not saying anything just looking at each other!
    “Hi “V” she finally whispered softly!
    “Hi “V” I returned!
    “I-I know you don’t want to see me anymore but I just had to talk to you one last time!"
    “Alright” I answered warily, but secretly thrilled to see her!
    “I need to apologize for the way I’ve treated you. For wrecking your marriage, making you lose custody of your children and not respecting your right to live life the way you chose to! I was wrong ‘V’ and I just wanted to tell you that face to face. I’ve been in counseling for the last 6 months and I need to make amends for the trouble I caused.” She reached in her pocket and handed me 2 letters.
    “Here is a letter to confirm that $100,000 of back pay has been credited to your account as payment for your wrongful termination and this is a letter of endorsement for any future endeavors you may have! I have also retained a top attorney in Tallahasee to help you in your custody fight to get your children back! I have covered all your legal fees; she’s good V and I’m confident you can win this! Lastly I want to say that I still love you! After you left I tried to fill my life with business and other loves, but none of it worked. I’ve since been in counseling and learned the hard way that there’s more to life than just competing and winning! There is love, there is companionship, there is tenderness, there is trust and respect! I have since sold the business and I have more than enough to live on for the rest of my life. I will continue my counseling and intend to travel and find myself and heal, then re-build my life again! There has never been anyone in my life that I have loved like I love you! And I’m not sure there ever will be! Seeing you this one last time has been my greatest is a joy!"
    She smiled at me then said goodbye and turned and started walking back toward her rental car parked in front of my house.
    “V” I called!
    She stopped and turned, both of us crying!
    “Come here” I barely whispered as I started walking toward her!
    She came back to me as we embraced and just held each other crying and sobbing like to 2 children! We clung to each other as all the pain and the bitter loneliness exploded out of us!
    “God I’ve missed you ‘V’ I’m so sorry, will you forgive me!"
    “I forgave you as soon as I saw you at the door! I’ve missed you like crazy!”
    I took her face in both my hands and looked at her.
    “God I missed looking at your beautiful face!” my voice quivered as I talked.
    She lifted her own hands and took my face. We smiled as we brought our faces close! We just stood there holding each others face in our hands and once again looking in our twin eyes while laughing and crying all at the same time!
    “You are so beautiful” she whispered!
    “So are you” I returned!
    Slowly we mashed our faces together in our special unique way; our lips melting again in a tender yet longing kiss! The familiar smells, taste and feel of each other came back and flooded our senses! I once again reveled in the feel of her face mashing into mine, oh how I’ve missed it! As our kiss deepened so did our tears! We whined in our kiss, mashing our faces in deeper and loving it! Finally we pulled back, our faces reluctantly separating; we giggled then squeezed each other tight and stood cheek to cheek, our tears mingling as we joyfully expressed our gratitude!
    “Oh yes baby, thank you, thank you so much for coming back to me” I cried!
    “Thank you for letting me come back” she cried!
    “Come sweetheart” come inside! I hope you weren’t planning on going anywhere soon!"
    “Back into your heart is the only place I’ve ever wanted to come!"
    Together we walked in the house and I closed and locked the door,
    “So we won’t be disturbed!” I smiled through my tears!
    “Oh no” she whispered through her tears, “never again!"

The End
    Last edited by shak7; January 7th, 2017 at 01:43 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Breathless Kisses 1 pt 5 By Shak

What a ride! Thanks Shak for the story. I saw your post about Breathless Kisses 2 and can't wait!

(BTW do you want me, XP, or Angel to edit your story? It looks like you copy and pasted it 3 or 4 times in a row.)
    DH: Die Hard - Gotta love Bruce Willis!

Senior Hostboard Member
    Breathless Kisses 1 pt 5 By Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DHH View Post
    What a ride! Thanks Shak for the story. I saw your post about Breathless Kisses 2 and can't wait!

(BTW do you want me, XP, or Angel to edit your story? It looks like you copy and pasted it 3 or 4 times in a row.)
    Thanks DHH

I will edit it.........I have no idea why my computer post more than one copy of my stories. I go to control V and it post, but sometimes it will post several times on just one hit! Maybe there is something I'm doing wrong, but I can edit it and fix it.

Thanks again......BK2 will be ready in another week or two.

Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shak that is a week or two too many man! LOL I am highly excited for your next story.

Thanks for updating your post. Maybe you have a "P" key that is sticking leading to your computer registering multiple hits?
    DH: Die Hard - Gotta love Bruce Willis!