Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Try to go for Spain with Alexa and Talia on the 18th

3 17.65%
  • Try to go for Spain even if it's with other girls

8 47.06%
  • Stay with my choices in XP's poll

6 35.29%

Thread: Trib it forward 2016 update and help needed!!

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Trib it forward 2016 update and help needed!!

Hi fellow sexfightfans,

thanks to XP and Defeatedsexfight, we are coming close to the phase of actually shooting the video.

The reason I post this thread is twofold.

1st Is that there is an update of available girls and options, but there is a catch. Defeatedsexfight has the opportunity to film with Alexa Tomas and Talia Mint. Alexa is a Spanish girl, which we have seen at Defeatedsexfight before. Even just recently...
    But I am not familiar with Ukranian girl Talia Mint and her work. So I don't know how much of a sexfighter she is going to be. Also, I guess the girls don't speak each others native language, and English is not their natural tongue. So dialogues and trash talk, might not be a hot as it could be imho.
    Besides the 2 extra girls option, the location of filming with these girls will be in a Spanish castle. Speak about a movie setting
    And if that isn't enough, in Spain, the producer has the availability of a variety of props like masks and costumes (nurse, nazi/army, and many more). I am enquiring what props/costumes there are.
    I think these things could enrich the video. But the catch is that we don't have much time for this set up, because the producer is going to work there on the 18th this month! And if that wasn't stressful enough, we have another issue.

2nd reason for this thread is that, due to personal circumstances, we need someone else for the script of the story.
    That is why I would like to ask if there is anyone with the interest to work on the script to contact me. Either through PM or post a message here. It doesn't need to be very complex or long. After all, the whole video would probably be somewhere between 20 or 30 minutes long.
    Also, if you want some help or discuss some ideas just let me.kmow by either a post or Pm.
    I really hope someone from the forum wants to do this.

Because of all this, I am sorry to ask you guys to please vote once more:
    -If you would prefer to try to go with the 18th January filming with Alexa Toma and Talia Mint in the Spanish castle.
    -If you would prefer the Spanish location and props, even if we have to wait longer and possibly have other girls.
    -If you prefer to stay with the choice you made in the poll from XP in Custom Video Gift to Forum by sffan4e - Girls Poll
    Last edited by sffan4e; January 11th, 2017 at 03:39 PM.

HB Forum Owner
    Trib it forward 2016 update and help needed!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Trib it forward 2016 update and help needed!!

For the sake of transparency, I wanted to note that although my preference is to have the video made asap and in a Spanish castle (thus my vote), I was personally only given the list of girls in the poll thread I made. I am only aware of Alexa and a Spanish castle being available because of sffan4e.

I honestly don't know how quickly we could get everything done and sent to Defeated with January 18th being the deadline.

If in the end we are unable to get this done in Spain, I am personally happy to have the custom star the Czech girls.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

screw the talking. Talia Mint is hot

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

a gift is a gift.. no matter who it is.. I believe its going to be super hot action
    ☺☺

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry for not having mentioned, but it's no fault of XP that Alexa and Talia were not on the list. Their option with the props and location only became available recently.

I also doubted for a moment if I should mention it, because of the deadline of 18th January. But I thought that the location and props might make this video extra special for you guys and gals.

If there is someone who could come up with a script, it might be attainable. Is does not need to be very complex. As you can see in my thread about My sexfight scripts, most are very basic and simple. Too many details and lines are difficult for the girls to remember during the match anyway.

Hope we can make it work, and otherwise the Czech girls are very good too.

Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
    For the sake of transparency, I wanted to note that although my preference is to have the video made asap and in a Spanish castle (thus my vote), I was personally only given the list of girls in the poll thread I made. I am only aware of Alexa and a Spanish castle being available because of sffan4e.

I honestly don't know how quickly we could get everything done and sent to Defeated with January 18th being the deadline.

If in the end we are unable to get this done in Spain, I am personally happy to have the custom star the Czech girls.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Well, since I live in Spain, I have to go to that castle
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    Well, since I live in Spain, I have to go to that castle
    LOL

Yeah, you would like that, wouldn't ya!

Do you happen to have any idea for a script? If we want to make it with the Alexa & Talia round, the producer needs to have things before the 17th.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi boys and girls,

good news! Ragnar0k came up with a nice script. Because of the time, I won't put it into a vote, and send it straight to the producer. If the props arrive in time, we can move forward. Because as it seems, the majority prefers fliming in Spain.

XP and I will keep you informed.
    Last edited by sffan4e; January 15th, 2017 at 05:50 AM.