Hello all,
This is I believe the third story I ever wrote which was about 8 years ago. I am proud of the way my writing has improved over the years. My first real Marine Chick story was about 2 years ago, which I will post woo. But I wanted everyone to see the progression. Thanks to everyone for the likes and comments.

Love and scratches,

Anna

My Dear Sister

Let me first tell you a little about myself and my family. I am a middle child. I have two sisters, Dawn is two years older than me and Amie is two years younger. My mother, Joyce, I think hated me from the minute I exited her womb. I was always a bit of a tomboy, playing sports with the boys, rather be in the rough and tumble then in dresses or dance classes with my other sisters. Early on I learned about how sisters deal with each other and I lost a good amount of hair and my share of bruises and scratches growing up. Amie and I made our peace in our teens but Dawn and I never saw eye to eye. She was always "Mommy's Little Girl"....could do no wrong. Dawn looks like Joyce, blonde and busty....though Joyce has gotten hers "firmed up" in the past few years.

Our catspats had always been quick ones, but as we got older, more developed, they got nastier. Dawn and I hate each other almost as much as Joyce and I hate each other. When I choose to join the Marines, it was the straw that broke the camel?s back. Mommy dearest turned daddy against me. I was shunned from the family. Later in life, before my father died, he and I reconciled. I was added back into his will, and he told me he was proud of me. When he pasted and Joyce learned I was back in the will, I think she almost popped her boob job. LOL! Joyce and I will have our day someday, I wish at times that after a particular dirty fight with Dawn, that Joyce and I would have entangled hands in each other?s hair (but that will be a different story).

Back to Dawn... she was away at college but always came back home, probably because she had no friends there. I was 18 and pretty much developed as a woman, a nice firm D cup... it runs in the family....we all have big racks. Dawn who stands about an inch taller at 5'7" and within 5 lbs or so of me, a D cup as well. It was a Saturday morning, daddy was away at work and Joyce had taken Amie to her driver test. That left just me and Dawn in the large house. I had just gotten out of the shower and dressed in a tank top and shorts. I made sure to take an extra-long shower so the bitch only got cold water. I was in my room brushing my wet hair and I heard a curse and a scream. I smiled.
"GOD DAMNIT!!! ALL THE HOT WATER, ALL OF IT YOU BITCH!!!" Dawn yelled from down the hall.
I continued smiling as I heard her stomp down the hall. Then my door was just about kicked in. I was sitting on my bed with a shit eating grin on my face, she stood in the doorway, hands on her hips in a loose t shirt and baggy terrycloth shorts. I looked up at her, placing the brush next to me, leaning back on my hands.

"I am sorry Dawn, did I take too long of a shower this morning? " I asked innocently, "I guess you won't be able to wash your smelly twat for a while." I always loved goading her.
"You fucking bitch, you need to get your ass kicked" she said taking a step closer in the room.
I glared up at her, "And you think you are going to be the one to give it to me huh?" I stood and walked toward her. We stood in the middle of my bedroom, staring into each other?s eyes, waiting for the ding ding. She just stood there glaring at me. I didn?t think it was going to come to a fight, so I turned around and muttered something like "Fucking cunt" under my breath and Dawn reached out and grabbed two handfuls of my wet hair and yanked me back.

"I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS SLUT!!!!" She screamed as she pulled me from behind. She was able to get one around my neck and I guess she thought she was going to try to choke me out. I could feel her nails dig into my scalp as her other arm tightened across my neck. "NOT MUCH TO SAY NOW BITCH!!!" She screamed in my ear.
COUGH....whore was all I could say as her arm choked me. I turned my head slightly and bit down on her arm near the elbow....she screamed in pain and released my neck but still held hard to my hair. I spun around and my hands found Dawn's blond hair and we started pulling for all we were worth. GAWD I hate her!!! We stumbled in a violent dance around the floor of my bedroom. Dawn let go of one of her handfuls of hair and smacked me hard in the side, I returned the gesture and we alternated slapping arms, sides and the occasional smack to the face if we could. It was getting more and more violent, the slaps raining down faster and harder. That was the jest of more of our fights, a little hair pulling and slapping, but we were usually broken up by dad, mom, or Amie. My legs hit the back of my bed and I fell backwards on to the bed with Dawn on top. Hands continued to smack and slap, I could feel strands of hair being pulled from my head. She was pressed down on me and for the first time I felt the violent pressure of another woman's breasts against mine, sure I hugged women before but this was a first. Dawn was very happy being on the top position, I struggled and she held fast. Our faces were inches apart and I needed to get her off or surprise her, so I spit in her face. I think it was something that had never happened to her before because she got the strangest look on her face and stopped trying to hold me down. I bucked hard and she toppled off to the side of me. I was still pissed and she had the same idea as I had to continue the fight.

We locked up with screams of rage, on our sides, legs kicking shins, hands yanking hair. She was like a mad woman and so was I. I could still see a little spittle on her face as we struggled. She then did something I would have never thought of, she grabbed my right breast. I screamed in surprise and rage as she fingers clamped down on my breast, thought the tank top provided some protection, I was not wearing a bra and it hurt like hell. I grabbed at her wrist, digging my nails into her wrist trying to pry her hand away, but it was not working. I noticed her big tit bouncing around as we struggled and I grabbed right back. Her screams answered mine as I dug my nails in over her t shirt. I had never felt another woman?s breast before, sure I squeezed mine if I were in the middle of a "diddle" ....LOL!
The fight had taken a dangerous turn....I wanted more...more pain, more screams (both hers and mine). I started pulling at her t shirt. She start yanking at my tank top. She and I did not stop until the shirt and top were stretched and both sets of titties were exposed for the world to see. She looked down at mine and I looked at hers and then as if a pistol went off, she and I grabbed both sets of breasts and dug in. My head went back in pain, a pain I had never felt before. Here we were side by side in my bed, our hands squeezing each other?s tits...what a sight that must have been. She could not take any more, and her hands left my breasts and tried to pry my claws from hers. I held tight with a death grip. Her hands next went to my face and she tried to scratch my eyes. My head went left and right and released her big tits. i launched myself at her and we tumbled off the bed and onto the floor. We locked up in a tight catball, rolling back and forth. I ended up on top, she was too tired, I mean I was tired too. I straddled her waist, my left hand grabbed and squeezed Dawn's right breast and my right hand slapped her back and forth across her sweaty face. Then I was suddenly pulled off of her. It was all a blur, Dawn was struggling to get to her feet but Amie held her down. Joyce had one hand on my shoulder and one in my hair. I was struggling like hell but I was too tired to break free. She spun me around and pushed me against the wall of my room.

"THAT IS ENOUGH ANNA!" She yelled. She looked back down at Dawn and then turned back to me, still pinning me to the wall. "THAT IS THE LAST STRAW, YOU ARE OUT OF HERE! GET OUT YOU UNGREATFULL BITCH!"
In a fit of rage I pulled my mom's hands from me and stepped into her, I felt her breasts against mine as I went nose to nose with her. I swear I could feel her nipples grow hard, I think she wanted to throw down right there. Oh I wanted it, but in my state I think she would have kicked my tired butt.
"Fine, I will leave Joyce!" I said, I know it made her even angrier that I called her by her first name, showing no respect. Joyce collected Dawn, whispering that it would be all right as she ushered her from my former room. Amie stayed and helped me pack a few bags. She started crying. I knew she would be alone with those two bitches. I hugged her and told her that I would always be there for her. As it turns out, Daddy let me back in the next week.

To be continued....