Mommy Dearest

As I have stated in my last story, most of my family and I do not get along...well that is an understatement, we hate each other. My only saving grace is my younger sister who sometimes acts as a go between, but as a rule I rarely bring up Joyce, my mother and Dawn, my older sister around Amie. Dawn and I had little fights growing up as sisters do, but when she was 20 and I was 18, we had a brawl, left us both topless. If we would have not been interrupted by our mother and sister, it would have keep going and probably got dirtier. In truth, Joyce and I have never fought, but this is a story about how it might have gone....

When I was 20, I was attended the local community college....I have been on my own working 2 jobs and taking classes part time. I hastily moved out when I turned 18. There was no way I was going to live under that roof with Joyce. My dad and I had a falling out, mostly because Joyce lied her ass off about me to him. Amie luckily got me and him talking again. At this time in my life, I hadn't enlisted in the Marine Corps, I was just spinning my wheels working, going to school and trying to make ends meet. Amie called me on a Friday night and said that she had found a bunch of clothes and knickknacks that were mine and what I would like done with them. I told her I had finally had a Saturday off and that I would swing by late morning to pick them up and go to lunch with her.
Saturday morning came and I got into my cheap subcompact (Reliant K) and drove to my parents? house. I tried my old key and found it didn?t work...I had figured as much but why not try, so I rang the doorbell. Joyce answered the door....she had a smug look on her face like she knew it was me.
Oh, let me paint a little picture for you. I am a brunette, at this time in my life 20 years old. I stood 5'6" and maybe weighed 125. I stayed in shape by running and they occasional romp in the sack!!! I have had big breasts since 14... a blessing or curse, whichever you see fit, that runs in my family. I was a healthy D cup, large brown areolas and no sag what-so-ever. Today I was just dressed in cutoff jeans and a tight AC/DC t shirt. Joyce was 42 at the time; she did keep in great shape. As a socialite, she had to look her best; her body put 20 year olds to shame. She was a platinum blonde. Natural a few years ago, but a dye job now. Her nails were always perfect, hair done just right; even today as she was standing in the door way in just short khaki shorts and a simple white blouse, she had to look her best. She was 5'6" and about 130-135. Her breasts were D pushing DD. Big and still firm. She did not get them done until a couple years ago.

There she stood, the bain of my existence...my mother with her hands on her hips staring at me with a smug look her face. Her right index finger tapped her hip and she raised her left eyebrow.... "I guess Amie told you she found some of your junk. Are you here to take it away before I toss it out?" she asked with a little malice in her voice.

I put my arms across my chest and glared back at her, "Yes, I am just here to get the stuff and leave, is Amie here?" I asked.

"No, I sent her and father away. I wanted to talk with you myself" She answered back. I was taken back. We did not talk...we screamed or yelled at each other. I was a little confused and I know it showed in my face. She turned to the side and let me in. It was late May and unusually warm and humid, another thing that surprised me was that she had not started the central air, one thing that I didn?t have in my small apartment, but I always remember it at the house. Maybe Joyce thought that me hauling a few boxes and bags in humid heat would bother me, but I am used to it. It took me about 5 trips to load up my small car, and had just one small back pack left. As I walked in, sweat dripping down my face and shirt, good thing I wore a bra today, Joyce was in the door to the kitchen/dining room.

"Can you come here, I want to talk with you if you had time?" she asked as her eyes leveled at me.
I was really thinking about telling her to go fuck herself, but I thought what the hell. I walked into the kitchen and she sat at the breakfast nook and motioned me over. I took as seat and she offered me a glass of chilled red wine. I took a sip and she downed hers and refilled. I did the same.
Then she got down to what she really wanted, she pulled her check book out of her purse. "What is it going to cost me to get you out of our lives?"
"What are you talking about?" I asked actually taken back.
"I want you gone", she said in a low growling voice, "Stay away from the house, from your father and from Amie...so what is it going to cost, $25,000....50....100?"
I stood up, "You are fucking out of your mind, Joyce" I hissed out...."I think you have spent too much time with you head up your ass if you think I am going to go for any of this" I turned to walk out and she grabbed my arm.
"I am not done with you, you little bitch!" she spat as tightened her grip and turned me around. I was surprised as how strong she was.
I wrenched my arm free and got really angry..."I will never take anything from you, you will never get rid of me, I will always be in my father's and Amie's life!" I yelled back.
She slapped me across the left side of my face, "You ungrateful little wretch!!!"
I grabbed a half filled glass of red wine and threw it in her face, dousing her and her expensive white blouse....it was like time stopped as she looked down as red liquid now flowed down her blouse and face. Then it kicked into high gear!
She lunged at me, her hands reaching for my brown hair and I was caught off guard a little, as she slammed into me I reached for her hair, latching on. We careened in the kitchen bumping into the nook and knocking over a few chairs. We twisted our heads and screamed in pain from the pulling. She was much stronger than I thought. She pushed me up against the wall of the dining room, pressing her big breasts against mine. Like when she broke up the fight with Dawn, I swear I could feel her nipple harden even with a blouse and bra covering her and my bra and t shirt covering me.
"I have been wanting to put you in your place for years you little bitch", she hissed, her face only an inch from mine, "Daddy and Amie are going to be gone for hours and I am going to wipe the floor with you and show you what a real woman can do!"
"You can try MOMMY", I replied through gritted teeth, "But I am going to enjoy kicking your fat ass!!!"
I pushed off the wall and we went to the dining room table. Luckily there was nothing sharp on the table because we hit it hard. Joyce slid up the table and I followed crawling after, we were still locked in a deathly hair pull. Her legs wrapped around my waist and she squeezed hard. It did not hurt at first but as she tightened her grip I could feel my insides crunching. I grabbed the back collar of her blouse and pulled down towards the table. Her head smacked against the hardwood and she loosened a bit. It also popped three buttons on the front of the blouse. I think she took the hint and grabbed my t shirt from the back and pulled forward. The shirt was getting pull up my back and as she pulled my arms were getting trapped. She turned to her left side and we rolled a bit, our combined weight on the edge of the table caused it to tip and we went tumbling off onto the hard wood dining room floor.
We broke apart and rolled opposite of each other. Joyce's blouse was torn open and my t shirt was above my bra. I pulled it the rest of the way off and Joyce discarded her blouse. I was in a simple black bra and Joyce had on a white lace bra, both bras did a good job of showing cleavage. She was the first to her feet and backed to the entry way to the dining room. I pushed off my feet and went running at her, tackling her to the carpet of the living room. I heard an OOOFFF as I hit her with my right shoulder right below her breasts. As we hit the carpet she used the momentum to start us rolling. Our legs locked together as we started scratching and slapping at arms and backs. Hands found hair and yanked as we rolled till we hit the couch then rolled back until we hit the wall. Joyce balled up her right fist and slammed me in the stomach. I coughed as she mounted me, her thigh ridding my jean short covered hips. She grabbed my hair and started banging my head into the carpet. I clawed at her stomach and heard her cry out but she did not let go, I punched her belly but still she held on. So I did what came naturally to me, I latched onto the two big breasts rolling above me, my fingers digging into the bra and squeezing, a couple of nails digging into flesh. She screamed like a banshee. Her hands left my head and grabbed my wrists to try to get my hands off her tits. She was able to pull away and looked at her breasts then at me, shock in her face.
"You cheating little slut!!!" She screamed at me.
"CATFIGHT MOTHER!!!" I yelled back, "No rules!"
I got to my knees and she to hers and we lunged at the same time. SMACK!!! Hands grabbed faces and hair twisting both, we were both sweating a lot in the humidity our stomachs slide against one another?s. She reached down with a free hand and started to pull at my black bra... let me tell you Playtex does not rip as easily as Fredericks of Hollywood does. She was able to get one cup down and her nails pierced my skin. I had not felt that much pain since the fight against Dawn and I screamed in agony. But a thought crossed my mind, sure I was the first one to go at the tits, but mom wanted to go at bare breasts, so I would oblige her. Over the next couple of minutes we grabbed each other?s bras and pulled and tugged. Bras don't rip off that easily and we pulled each other around on knees, then POP...mine gave way. RIP....hers gave way and we tumbled back on our butts with each other?s bras in our hands. I was slower to rise and mom pounced on me, her bare pink areolas hard nipples slamming into mine as she grabbed my hair. I grabbed hers and we tugged and pulled. Blonde and brown hair littered the carpet as we slowly rolled. It seemed like an eternity that we were locked like that forever. Sweat poured off of us. We cursed like drunken sailors at each other. By mutual agreement we pushed away from each other and laid there sucking air. I got to my hands and knees and forgot to look for Joyce.
She grabbed me by the hair and the back of my shorts, dragging me forward towards the door. "I am going to throw you out on the street like this you ungrateful whore!!!" She yelled at me. I went crazy, I grabbed at her legs and then her khaki shorts. She pulled me up to my knees by my hair, she was still behind me, one hand in my hair the other grabbed my right breast and it felt like she was trying to rip it off me. I screamed in pain!!! I hooked my right arm over my head and around her lower back my left reached up blindly to grab at whatever I could. My right hand found the back of her shorts and I tugged and pulled as my left latched onto her left breast and nipple. I twisted and pulled, her screams matched mine. What I did not know it that when she pulled me by my shorts, the button popped open. She was the first to try and break free, but my arm was locked her lower back, she lost her balance and went down, me with her. My head it her knee and my right arm was caught under her butt. I pulled hard and her shorts came with my right hand. She was wearing a pair of lace panties that matched her bra. I knew I was not. She crawled away and up the first few stairs, I rushed after her.
I jumped on her on the stairs. Nails flashed, breasts were grabbed, groped, pulled, and twisted. We both had tears streaming down our faces. We were going up the stairs a step at a time. She would make me scream and then I would make her. Her foot caught the waist of my unbuttoned jean shorts and they started to slide off my hips and down my thighs. I wiggled as best I could and got them down and kicked them off. We were at the top of the stairs and only wearing panties, hers the lacey white and mine Hello Kitty.
I did not feel at all perverse locked in a half-naked bitch fight with my mother, I longed for it. I wanted more and from the way she was fighting, Joyce wanted more too.
We were side by side one hand in each other?s hair, one latched onto a tit...our feet were dangling over the stair down.
BITCH! SKANK! WHORE! SLUT! CUNT!
We were cursing each other as we sweated and fought on. we dragged each other to our knees and then to our feet. Both hands now imbedded in hair as we took turns slamming each other into walls knocking down pictures. Almost like a sick circle we slammed each other back and forth until we got to the end of the hall. She pressed me against the door of her and my father?s bedroom. Her big breasts pressing against mine making them mushroom out. The sweat causing them to slid back and forth. In fact from our panty covered pussies to our tits we were pressed together. She pulled back on my head and slammed it into the door causing me to see stars and a small indentation in the wood, the size of the back of my head. I stumbled a little and grabbed to the door knob turning it, and in we collapsed to the lush carpeting.
We broke apart and slowly got our wits about us and got to our feet, this time I kept my eyes on her and her on me. She raised her fists, awkwardly but still raised them. I did the same. This was no Tyson/Holyfield fight but we threw fists at each other with no regard for defense. Knuckles found arms, breasts, stomachs and an occasional head as we weighed in. Sweat flew off us as we swung and from the impacts of our fists. Each one hurt but I was not going to give up to her, I think she was feeling the same. We came forward in a bare breasted clinch. Fists slowly and with not much power it our backs and sides. Our heads rested on each other?s shoulders. And again, though I opened the door at fighting dirty, good old mom took it up a notch. Her fingers found the waist line of my panties and she pulled them up into a wedgie. I hopped up onto tip toes as pain coursed through my body. Not to be out down I grabbed her and let me tell you lace does not do well with hard yanking. We looked like two sumo wrestlers pushing and pulling each other around the room. My panties were not new and already were well worn and I could hear and feel then tear. I doubled my efforts and after some hard tugging, Mom and I stripped the last of our clothes and we were nude.
We stayed in the clinch and started scratching and clawing at bare asses and backs with our nails. I had shut my eyes from the pain of it all but I opened them to see that her bed was right behind her and I do better fighting horizontal and vertical. I pushed forward and we hit the bed and landed on satin sheets. GAWD WHAT A SLUT!!! We slide up the bed and it was like it rejuvenated us. We were no longer slow in our actions, we wrestled and clawed as we rolled wildly back and forth locked in a vicious catball. Joyce was able to pin me down but as she mounted me I flung my right knee up in between her legs. With a sickening thud, color drained from her face and she fell back, but as she did her left fist hammered me right in my womanhood and I curled up. I thought I was going to throw up. We laid there moaning and each trying to rub the pain away. I am not sure how long we stayed like that.
We slowly rose to our knees on opposite sides of the king size bed and without a word we lunged forward, our tits slapping as wrapped our arms around each other and pulled wet hair from behind. Moaning and groaning were all that could be heard as we locked up. Each of us yanked hair back so our heads would snap back painfully. Joyce was repositioning her hands in my hair and I had to end this, or I would lose this fight, so I sent my head forward and smacked against hers. We both fell and broke apart with Joyce falling off the bed. She was out. I was dripping a little blood as I layed on the bed catching my breath. I slowly got up and walked around to where she was. She was starting to stir and I grabbed her by the hair and balled my fist.
"Do you want more Mommy Dearest?!?" I asked my face inches from hers, blood from a cut on my head dripping into her face.
"No....more..." she squeaked out then she passed out again. I let her drop back to the floor and then I slowly walked down stairs picking my shorts up and into the kitchen to retrieve my shirt. I grabbed the last bag I was supposed to load and walked drunkenly to my car. I checked myself in the mirror of my car and I looked like I went through hell. I was scratched, bruised, cut, and I don?t think I would be wearing a bra for a while. But I did have a big smile on my face as I pulled away from my old house.

To be continued....