Thread: Family Tradition (Family Trilogy Part 3)

Hostboard Member AnnatheMarineChick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Family Tradition (Family Trilogy Part 3)

Here is the last part of the trilogy. A few more stories interweave into some of my Marine Chick stories.... hope you all enjoy!

Family Tradition

I had not seen my sister Amie in a couple of years, sure we talked on the phone weekly and I saw pictures of her and her family through Facebook and texted pictures. She suggested we go on a vacation. I had some time off coming so I booked the two of us at an all-inclusive resort just north of where I live in Southern California. My sister has always been like Switzerland when it came to me and my sister, Dawn and mother, Joyce. She witnessed many scraps between my sister and even broke up one of the fights I had with Dawn that left us both topless. She arrived 15 minutes after my mother and I had our naked battle, and had to take care of my mother.

I arrived to the airport and waited for Amie?s flight to arrive. As soon as I saw her our faces lit up and we ran for a big hug. My sister is my height at 5?5? and weighs about 5 lbs. more than me at 130. She, like all the women in my family is very busty at a 38E.
    ?So little sister, do you have a few bikinis ready for some fun in the sun?? I asked as we went to the baggage claim to pick up her luggage.
    ?Oh I am Anna!!!? She replied with a big smile on her face. ?Don?t get me wrong, I love my family but I need a break!?
    We picked up her bags and went to my SUV for the 2 hour ride up to resort. It was late morning and already in the 90?s with sunny skies. We made small talk, updating each other since the last time we talked. We pulled up to the resort after the long car ride. Our bags were taken up to our room; I took the liberty of booking one of the largest suites they had. Top floor, away from other guests, spacious living room and two big bedrooms with king size beds. The bathroom was almost as big as the bedrooms, with a large walk in shower and Jacuzzi style bath tub.
    It was only earlier afternoon so we changed in skimpy bikinis and went down to the pool to lay out and drink some cold fruity drinks. As we got off the elevator and went past the front desk, something did not seem right; maybe my Spidey sense or my Jedi intuition sensed something was not right with the universe. I looked around but didn?t notice anything out of place. Amie gave me a puzzled look but I shook my head and we went to the pool. That first day was amazing, spending time with my sister was a dream come true.
    The next morning we slept in and ate a late breakfast. Another day of working on our tans. It must have been a sister thing because we both chose black bikinis and we filled them out very nice, attracting looks from men and women alike.
    We both oiled up with suntan lotion and started enjoying the day. I look at my phone and noticed it was about dead, so I told Amie I was heading back up to the room to charge and would be back down in a sec. She was ogling one of the hot cabana boys sloshing drinks to the pool crowd.
    I took the long ride in the elevator and got off on my floor, it was quite because my room was the only one up there. Again, that sense that all was not right with the world was hitting me again. I used the pass key to enter and BAM!!!
    I know at some point I fell and when I opened my eyes, I was seeing stars. Everything was blurry and I smelled cigarette smoke. I got to my knees and my arms were grabbed and held behind me. My eyes focused on a platinum blonde in a blue bikini top and matching sarong. For a woman in her late fifties, my mother Joyce was still fit. Her tits were barely contained in the bikini top. I felt another big pair of tits press against my shoulder blades, from the contrast of fabric vs skin, I know my oppressor was in a bikini top as well.
    ?Well, well, well? So Anna, funny finding you here,? my mother Joyce said as she slowly walked around me, smoking her cloves.
    ?Yeah, cunt! Real funny!? My sister said from behind me.
    ?What the hell are you two doing here?? I asked, snarling and gritting my teeth.
    ?Well, my dear daughter, Amie did have to tell her husband where she was going, you didn?t think I don?t know what goes on in this family,? she stated matter of factly.
    Thinking that Amie might have something to do with this I asked,? So Amie doesn?t know you are here????
    ?Of course not you stupid bitch!? Dawn yelled in my ear. ?But we decided you needed some payback for what you did to us in Virginia.?
    Dawn wrenched my arms painfully, I cried out in pain and Joyce slapped me hard across the face.
    WHAP!!!!
    My head spun with the slap and my cheek felt like it was on fire. She got down on her knees and sent a right fist into my stomach. I let out a cough and bent over a little until Dawn wrenched me back up. Joyce then smiled sickly and grabbed both of my bikini covered breasts. I let out a curse as her nails dug in. Joyce released my breasts and ripped the bikini top down exposing my D cups. She started pinching my erect nipples, twisting and pulling. Tears were streaming down my face.
    ?Don?t forget mommy, I want some!? Dawn said with glee in her voice.
    ?Oh, there will be plenty left when I am done, Dawn dear!? Joyce replied.
    ?WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!? I heard another voice from behind us say. ?Dawn? Mom? What the hell are you doing?!?? Amie yelled out.
    ?Just walk away Amie, ? Joyce said with a little grit in her voice.
    ?Let her go Dawn, ? Amie said as I heard her feet shuffling forward towards us.
    I felt Dawn move and then she yelled out, ?Get your hands off me!!!?
    Joyce stood to intercept Amie but Amie pushed her aside and grabbed Dawn by her arm. Joyce in a fit of rage slapped Amie right across the face.
    ?Leave you little cow!? Joyce yelled out positioning for another slap.
    Then Amie did something I would have never guessed, she slapped our mother back, right across her face. Joyce spun around so face her sarong fell and she was now dressed like all of us in the pale blue bikini. Amie grabbed Dawn?s hair and started to pull up, then Joyce reached out with her two hands and grabbed Amie by the hair and yanked her off of Dawn. Amie latched onto Joyce?s hair and the two started spinning around pulling their heads back and forth.
    I felt Dawn?s grip slacken a little and I took my chance, I wrenched my arms free and spun around as quick as I could and took Dawn down to the plush carpeted floor. She did have on a bikini, a red one. Our tits pressed together as we grabbed hair and started rolling around the floor. I could feel Dawn?s nipples grow through her red bikini top.
    Joyce was able to push Amie back until her legs hit the couch in the living room and they went down, Joyce straddling a sitting Amie. They pulled each other?s hair from behind and yelled out in pain. Joyce release her right hand and grabbed Amie?s left breast, trying to find a chink in Amie?s armor. In Amie?s wildest dream she would have never imagined she would be in a knock down drag out catfight with her own mother. Amie?s black bikini top was pulled open and her luscious E Cups poured forth. She buried her face in Joyce?s cleavage and bit down on her mother?s right tit. Joyce went crazy and thrashed around to break free. They released each other and Joyce fell and Amie quick like a cat, pounced on her.
    Dawn and I raked our nails down each other?s backs. I was able to untie her red bikini top and now our bare breasts were pressed flat against each other. We rolled back and forth across the floor, each spending a little time on top still yanking hair with wild abandon. We rolled so she was on top of me, she rose up a little separating our tits and her right hand grabbed my face right at my chin and dug her nails into my cheek as she pulled hard on my hair trying to yank my head off. I latched onto both of her big breasts, kneading them like dough, raking my nails down the outsides. We were both crying out in pain. Both of us had a slight sheen of sweat coating our bikini bottomed bodies.
    Amie dropped onto Joyce and grabbed both of her mother?s breasts; Joyce howled in pain and reached up to grasp her daughters dangling tits. The two women screamed in pain and agony as they squeezed and pulled on their boobs. Kneading, pulling, scratching and twisting the large breasts as tears streamed down each other?s faces. Joyce was able to pull Amie over to her side, so now they were side to side in a vicious tit fight.
    Dawn, still on top looked over and saw Amie and Joyce ravaging each other?s tits, she slammed a fist against my cheek and I was dazed and released her tits. Dawn rolled off of me and rushed toward the other two warring females in the room. She grabbed Amie by her hair and pulled her away from Joyce. Amie twisted her body and head and sunk her teeth into Dawn?s left calf. Dawn screamed out in pain and fell on her ass. Amie scrambled on top of Dawn and slammed down body to body. They wrapped their legs together, one hand each in their hair and the other slapping, clawing and grabbing at flesh.
    I slowly got to my hands and knees and noticed a topless Joyce, standing rubbing the pain out of her DD Cup breasts. I got to my feet and rushed at her, screaming as I slammed into her, taking both of us into the large bathroom. Her ass hit the counter and she scooted up and wrapped her legs around my waist, hands yanking my hair as my hands sunk into her blonde locks. She tried to twist my head off like Dawn did and knew my neck would not take much more. I pulled her head back and slammed it against the mirror; I heard a crunch and saw through squinted eyes the mirror spider web with cracks. Joyce?s legs slackened and I pulled her off the counter. She slumped against me and I thought she was out. I released her but she sucker punched me in the belly and pushed forward with her body and we went into the walk in shower. The shower was an auto one so when it sensed someone enters, the correct water temp was calculated and the water came on drenching both of us.

Amie and Dawn raked red furrows in each other bare flesh, the two topless women were hell bent on hurting each other. Years of pent up rage filled Amie, all the times she had been bullied and put down by Dawn, and now she was exacting her revenge. But Dawn was not going down easily. She and Amie wrestled and rolled back and forth from couch to wall. They worked their way to their knees and then to their feet, still locked up top, nails slashing at each other?s backs as their big tits mashed up tightly. They careened around the room until they hit the wall next to my room and slammed into the room. Dawn pushed hard carrying both of them to the bed, Dawn on top of Amie.
    Mom and I slipped on the wet tile floor and went down with Joyce on top of me. We grabbed hair, yanked wet strands from each other?s hear, our tits were mashed flat, I twisted and we were side by side. Water was still cascading down on us as we yelled out and grunted in pain from the hair pulling and body grinding. I heard Amie cry out loudly and I grabbed Joyce?s bikini bottom and yanked them up into her ass. She yelled out in pain and I slammed my head against her nose. She went limp and I left her with the shower pouring down on her. I stumbled out into the bathroom and then the hall hearing the slaps and grunts of pain coming from the room I had in the suite. I came into to see Dawn slamming her breasts down onto Amie again and again and again. I grabbed her by the hair and her bikini bottoms and pulled. The bottoms could not take the strain and they were torn from Dawn?s body. She grabbed me around my wet waist and we went down to the floor. In the commotion, my own black bikini bottoms were ripped off leaving me rolling on the floor in a naked catfight with my older sister.
    Joyce came to and slowly crawled out of the shower, wet tangled hair hanging down her face, blood dripping from her nose. She gingerly got to her feet and discarded her half torn bottoms. She went as fast as she could into the bedroom and saw Dawn and I locked in a naked catball. Amie was getting off the bed as Joyce came in and the two women slammed together, their meaty tits making a sweet slapping sound as arms wrapped around each other. Amie twisted and they landed on the bed and started rolling, clawing at backs, tits mashed tightly together.
    Dawn and I separated and rolled away from each other. Getting to our knees we resumed our catfight, slamming together tit to tit as our arms wrapped around each other, raking nails across backs and butts. She bit my right shoulder and I screamed out loudly in pain. I turned my head and bite her in her cheek. I held on as she howled and started shaking her head back and forth. I let go when I got the taste of her blood in my mouth. I pushed forward and ended up on top of her. Our naked bodies slowly writhing. I punched her hard in the belly and slammed my knee in between her legs and she went slack.
    Amie and Joyce rolled until they fell off the bed and broke apart. Amie got to her feet and caught a wicked right fist in the face from Joyce and Amie went down like a ton of bricks next to Dawn. Joyce and I locked eyes and I tackled her to the bed. It was as if that rejuvenated us and we were like wild banshees rolling, clawing, slapping and biting. We stopped rolling in the middle of the bed, each with our teeth secured and chewing on left breasts. We pulled each other from our bite fight and I could see the redden teeth marks on her big breast and I knew mine looked the same. WE slammed together again, our wet beaten tits slapping hard. I rolled on top of Joyce and held her down; her struggling was getting weaker and weaker. I started to slam my breasts down hard on hers.
    Dawn regained her senses and got to her feet and saw what I was doing to Joyce she grabbed the vase on the night stand and was about to slam it down on my head when Amie cunt punted her right between the legs, she crumpled to floor whimpering.
    Joyce stopped moving and passed out. I collapsed on top of her breathing hard. Amie helped me off and we dragged our mother and sister out of the suite and laid them in the hall, throwing the torn bikinis on the floor next to them. I called the front desk and said we needed maid service to clean up the trash outside our room. Good thing I have a unlimited credit card with all the damages to the room. Amie and I clean ourselves up and decided we would get room service and a in room massage inside of going to the pool. She did a good job and I am so proud of her. I guess catfighting is a family tradition.

The End.... but is it....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Family Tradition (Family Trilogy Part 3)

Tremendous story and epic family affairs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Hostboard Member
    Family Tradition (Family Trilogy Part 3)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Family Tradition (Family Trilogy Part 3)

I must be honest here.

I liked part one of this story - sister catfighting sister both being big breasted.

Then came part two.

And then it was daughter vs. mother, not step-daughter vs. step-mother. I thought - no way.

That was, before I actually read the story. Then after words, I thought this was what the younger

people call - banging.

It was a younger woman vs. a older woman tit/cat fight. But still a mother/daughter battle, which is

what I sort'a forgot.

And part three in this trilogy all hell broke loose. Sister vs. sister and a mother vs daughter battle going

on at the same time - WOW.

This board gets better and better these past weeks, thinks to this writer and others who post here.

Thank you, thank you.

Just my two cents.
    Last edited by dwcole; January 14th, 2017 at 08:16 PM.